Got nothing anymore till the spark aside of a 4* Ilyana.

Well, in terms of qunatity this has been the worst New Heroes Banner since introduction of the spark system for me, but as for quality it was perfect.

I gladly take that Jill and can spark Shinon.

Edited by Julian Teehee

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this new banner likes me. X3 Of course, Shinon wouldn't come home until I sparked him but my free pull was a 5* Ilyana (+def but eh), and I managed to pull 2 Gatries! (One is +HP, the other is +def.) I also got my first Brady, so that's a plus! (Got a few of him, actually. Kept the +atk one.)

So, I only have 64 orbs left (started with around 270 I think?), but I got such nice units! And Griel's Mercenaries are almost completely assembled! X3 Just waiting on Boyd (preferably PoR!Boyd) and, if this dream somehow comes true, Elena!

Did 13 pulls but it was worth it. Second orbs was a +Hp -Atk Shannan. I didn't have him and he is a character I really like, though I won't use him he still is nice fodder. Then, the 13th summon was a +Atk -Hp Shinon. He is a really fun unit so I will keep him and might even use him in AR only problem is that base 36 Hp is not good. At least this session didn't diminish my mythic orbs so that's nice. 

I had a good feeling about this banner. Dunno why, I just did. And that feeling came through pretty well, if I do say so myself. I went for the sparking, so 40 summons.

Shinon +Res -Spd isn't very good... at all... but since I've been struggling to think of who to use my Trait fruits on, maybe I'll give them to him and have a solid enough Bike counter on my side.
As for why my good feeling came through, I also got normal Edelgard and Nina, who the latter is now +9. I have a feeling she'll be a limited Divine Code book one of these days, so Nina may wind up being +10ed one of these days.

I certainly have gotten more 5* units out of less summons, but for who I did get I'm pretty alright with this. As for Sparking... well, Ilyana is a demote, Gatrie is frankly worthless to me, and I got Shinon, so... yeah, Jill was a no brainer.

Spent about 146 orbs getting the spark on the new banner. Got Jill (+Atk/-Spd) in my third session, then Fallen Corrin M (+Def/-HP) in my last one, before picking Shinon as my free pull. Also got three 4* copies of Ilyana along the way, upgraded the neutral one to 5* since the other two were pretty bad. 

I'm almost out of orbs now, but that was a solid haul. 

After the Ilyana I got a -Spd Lilith, I already have the +Atk copy so this means free Joint Drive Atk fodder! The skill is too valuable so I'll hold onto it until I choose which of my +10s wants it the most (kinda hard to say because the skill is extremely splashable). 

Tickets got me Osian, Bernadetta and Fallen F!Corrin. Corrin had a +Spd nature so I think I will keep her and the other two will get foddered off someday. Decided to keep going and do my forty summons and got a Shinon along the way. Of course he also had a +Spd nature just to make me think twice about foddering him off. I decided to free summon Jill since one of my other flying units would like Spd/Def Rein. Also found a +Spd Norne (I'm finding a bunch of speedy natured people today) along the way which brings her up to +5 merges so I'm halfway there on her now.

Let's see what the tickets have in store for me. I'll try grey for Shinon.

1. 4* Sothe: No.
  2. 4* Arthur: No.
  3. 4* Emmeryn: First time pulling you.
  4. 3* Lucius: No.
  5. 4* Python: Moonbow fodder.

That's a shame.

Had to go all the way for the sparking via sniping just for green/colorless, but picked up a +Def/-Res Jill (whoohoo), and sparked for a neutral Shinon. :D   Also got two free Reysons for merges.  Given I'm now sitting on 990~ orbs vs 1100~, I'd say this was a success. May even try to snipe for Leanne and Nailah until I hit ~900.

Time to rebuild to ~2100 for whenever Zihark joins (as I plan on essentially instantly +10'ing him...) [ cracks knuckles ]

Edited by kradeelav

Woo! I sparked on the New Heroes banner to great success. With my third ticket, I got a +Def -HP Shinnon which is pretty nice, considering how mixed phase he is. About 20 summons in, I got me a +Def -HP Gatrie as well! I always find it interesting how some circles always give out the same/inverted boon/bane combinations.... anyway, that was nice!

I sparked for Jill and I am currently at a 3.75% after containing to pull only focus colors. I wound up with 3 4* Ilyana's, which is nice. I kept a -Def +Res copy, though I am looking for a better +Spd copy instead... maybe... she has high Res so I might just keep this one as is. Happy to have her as a demote, will enjoy seeing her often. 

All done here - might go for a Midori next or try for Axe Azura in a few... 

For today off focus unit we have a +Hp -Def F!Berkut. I mean, getting so many 5* units using only 9 orbs or so per circle is pretty lucky but I just wanted Ilyana merges. 

At the very least the fodder I'm getting is top tier so that's a plus. 

Every time I get to 20 orbs, the next circle ends up only having a combined total of one green/grey orb. Frustrating.

4* Raven

3* Priscilla

4* Setsuna

33/40 pulls to the spark. Completely mined out of quest orbs now so I'm completely dependent on daily income. It's going to be a slow crawl at one summon per day until the spark isn't it? Also 20k feathers short of +10 Tethys, everything I want is just so tantalisingly out of reach.

Edited by Humanoid

The drunk racist took so long to give his token. Oh well, let's try this banner.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless (What a start)

4* Cordelia (And about as I should expect. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Jagen (Old man, please leave the pool. +HP/-Res), 4* Odin (There's a new girl pretty much better than you, shush. +Spd/-Def), 4* Python (I'm not gonna lie, was hoping for other newer units. +Def/-Atk), 4* Matthew (Nahthew. +Def/-Atk)

3.25%

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Abel (Naybel. +HP/-Def), 3* Shigure (Shit, go 're. Neutral.), 4* Mae (Again, Ilyana please. +Def/-Res), 3* Felicia (I have an obvious response to her. +Atk/-Res), 4* Ares (Acceptable. +Res/-HP)

3.5%

4 Blue, 1 Green (Lotsa blue. Oh boy.)

4* Mae (GO AWAY. +Spd/-Def), 5* Nailah (IT'S THE QUEEN +HP/-ATK WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING), 4* Ilyana (Woo Hey it's hungry mage who somehow got in my top 5 in RD. +Def/-Res that's bad.), 4* Est (Go west with you now. +Def/-Spd), 3* Mustafa (Is his nature good? +Spd/-Res oof.)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* L'Arachel (One day she'll get a refine. +Spd/-HP), 4* Palla (Misclicked, but I got Palla, so hey. +Res/-Def), 4* Serra (There's so much better, please just go. +Spd/-Res), 3* Forrest (Not much better. +Def/-Atk), 5* Hubert (Was not worth the risky click, but it is a red not Byleth 3H unit. +Res/-Atk, @Rezzy, I think I got the -Atk curse, or at least some form of it lately.)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (I should not have clicked the last Red)

4* Palla (Again, least the reds have been good so far. +Atk/-Def), 4* Echidna (Yes, this is more like it! +Def/-Atk), 4* Subaki (Sunahki. +Atk/-Res), 3* Lukas (+Def/-HP, couldn't make a good pun.), 4* Tailtiu (I could make a +10 at this rate I think. +Res/-HP)

3.25%

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Sylvia (Gets the rate secured at least. +Def/-HP), 3* Fae (Really? Neutral), 4* Sothe (LaD! +Def/-HP, show up more please.), 3* Florina (Wrong fluff hair. +Atk/-Def), 3* Abel (What a weak circle. +Res/-Atk)

3.5%, So much Blue in this session. And 1 Ilyana. Dammit all.

Edited by Dayni

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

The drunk racist took so long to give his token. Oh well, let's try this banner.

3 Blue, 1 each Green, Colourless (What a start)

4* Cordelia (And about as I should expect. +Spd/-Atk), 3* Jagen (Old man, please leave the pool. +HP/-Res), 4* Odin (There's a new girl pretty much better than you, shush. +Spd/-Def), 4* Python (I'm not gonna lie, was hoping for other newer units. +Def/-Atk), 4* Matthew (Nahthew. +Def/-Atk)

3.25%

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Abel (Naybel. +HP/-Def), 3* Shigure (Shit, go 're. Neutral.), 4* Mae (Again, Ilyana please. +Def/-Res), 3* Felicia (I have an obvious response to her. +Atk/-Res), 4* Ares (Acceptable. +Res/-HP)

3.5%

4 Blue, 1 Green (Lotsa blue. Oh boy.)

4* Mae (GO AWAY. +Spd/-Def), 5* Nailah (IT'S THE QUEEN +HP/-ATK WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING), 4* Ilyana (Woo Hey it's hungry mage who somehow got in my top 5 in RD. +Def/-Res that's bad.), 4* Est (Go west with you now. +Def/-Spd), 3* Mustafa (Is his nature good? +Spd/-Res oof.)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* L'Arachel (One day she'll get a refine. +Spd/-HP), 4* Palla (Misclicked, but I got Palla, so hey. +Res/-Def), 4* Serra (There's so much better, please just go. +Spd/-Res), 3* Forrest (Not much better. +Def/-Atk), 5* Hubert (Was not worth the risky click, but it is a red not Byleth 3H unit. +Res/-Atk, @Rezzy, I think I got the -Atk curse, or at least some form of it lately.)

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green (I should not have clicked the last Red)

4* Palla (Again, least the reds have been good so far. +Atk/-Def), 4* Echidna (Yes, this is more like it! +Def/-Atk), 4* Subaki (Sunahki. +Atk/-Res), 3* Lukas (+Def/-HP, couldn't make a good pun.), 4* Tailtiu (I could make a +10 at this rate I think. +Res/-HP)

3.25%

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

4* Sylvia (Gets the rate secured at least. +Def/-HP), 3* Fae (Really? Neutral), 4* Sothe (LaD! +Def/-HP, show up more please.), 3* Florina (Wrong fluff hair. +Atk/-Def), 3* Abel (What a weak circle. +Res/-Atk)

3.5%, So much Blue in this session. And 1 Ilyana. Dammit all.

Sorry to hear I cursed you. I used all my orbs and only got Illyana of the focus units at 4*.  Thank God for sparking, though, because at least I got Jill.  Now I need to use my fruit to make her -Atk.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sorry to hear I cursed you. I used all my orbs and only got Illyana of the focus units at 4*.  Thank God for sparking, though, because at least I got Jill.  Now I need to use my fruit to make her -Atk.

I didn't say you cursed me, more like I think I've been getting similar for the last month and a half, can't think of any 5* units have haven't had a frustrating bane or at best a debatable bone/bane combo that isn't giving anything special. 6 of the last 10 or so have been -Atk, which is just maddening with trait fruit because not one isn't 5* locked, never mind my atrocious CYL where I just got Nina.

Checking and I've not gotten a good IV combo on a 5* unit since an Ike in early August.

Well I thought I was going to be ranting about pity breakers again. Got a full circle of red at 4.75 percent. And a Fallen Mareeta was all that came from it when I was going for a Duo Sigurd. But I had 9 orbs left so opened one more session and basically yolo'ed a +RES/-HP Sigurd.  So yay me? Got my cavalry dancer and Null Follow up/Flashing Blade 4 fodder.

That duo skill is kinda finicky.

12 hours ago, Nym said:

Got Gatrie with my final ticket!

Nice, Congrats!

Forgot to mention, but while I got no focus units, I did get pitybroken several times by regular Mareeta, Lion King, regular Edelgard, and Kiria, of which Mareeta and Kiria were new for me,

Uh, so.

I was trying for Soiree Nephenee, and just ran across a circle with no colorless stones. Grabbed a red stone and got Valentian Catria, my first one. She's +spd -res.

... Should I be happy? I mean, I don't mind having her, but ... I don't think I can justify going for Nephenee any longer since the banner's not staying for long and I'm running out of orbs. Guess it's gonna be a whole year before I can try for her again.