• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never before has a freebie 5* meant more than it has before now.

Normal Lyn summoned from the Weekly Revival.

...okay it doesn't actually sound all that important... WITHOUT CONTEXT.
cpPuYyrl.jpg?1

I think this is the first unit I've gotten the final merge for from a free summon.
...now I gotta get her her refine and maybe also a complete skill overhaul...

Edited by Xenomata

Another weekly revival, another shot at DC I guess.

3 Green, 1 each Blue, Red

5* Hector (What luck, DC fodder. +HP/-Def, definitely acceptable fodder.)

At least that was good fodder.

Meanwhile I got enough orbs for another circle for PoR.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

3* Forrest (Oh no rest for the wicked. +Atk/-Spd), 4* Hinata (Well, that could have been worse. +Spd/-Atk), 5* Caineghis (Fuck that's not a racist. +Res/-Spd), 4* Thea (Oh boy my banner luck. +Atk/-HP), 4* Est (Oh god dammit sparking's going to be awful at this rate. +Atk/-Def)

Edited by Dayni

Starting on 33/40.

3* Merric
3* Forrest
4* Gunter

3* Titania
4* Kaze
3* Sakura

Stranded at 39/40, figures. I was tempted to open that last blue just to get this all over and done with, but nope, I'm keeping the 3.75% alive instead. Down to 7 orbs so it'll be 2-3 days before I can actually spark, grr.

P.S. 4* Cherche from the weekly revival.

decided to dip into the Tibarn banner for a possible merge at a 4% rate. And i get....Mareeta. Again. I've gotten her normal AND Fallen variants twice now as pity breakers the past month. Each. Only thing useful is, maybe, giving her B-Skill to F!Byleth if I feel like it.

Edit: I take that back. It's been Mareetas AND Larcei. I don't need any more sword swinging girls.

Edited by silverserpent

Wow these units provide nothing besides dance and blue tome valor. No blue, so I took the lone green orb. It was Inigo, who is new!

That’s 6k feathers and an AA unit. =] 

Very happy with my recent luck on free pulls. I also got a second Fallen Tiki on the B!Lyn banner. 

It’s better than my free pull dry spell that lasted from january till august.

Ground out some GC tier orbs to get the spark over and done with.

#40: 3* Libra
#41: 3* Bartre

So, still focus-less after all those summons, I decided on Shinon over Jill, mostly because I reason that Jill will likely be easier to get in the future. I'm nearly at 4% so I'll probably keep going until I break the pity rate.

Dancer freebie: 4* Hawkeye

So. I just got pity-broken by Ylgr on the Genealogy dancer banner.

THAT WAS A THING THAT HAPPENED.

No Soiree Nephenee or Genealogy dancer for me this year, I guess ;/

This old banner kinda sucks now. I remember trying to get Azura.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green

4* Reyson (It is a dancer. +Res/-Atk)

Back to trying to get any of the Tellius trio on the banner.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Jill doesn't want to happen)

3* L'Arachel (Really? +Res/-Spd), 3* Oboro (Oh no no. +Spd/-Def), 4* Kaze (I didn't come here for Fates units. +HP/-Spd), 4* Serra (Serroh boy we're going there. +Atk/-Def), 3* Hana (It's depressing she's not the worst fodder on the banner. +Def/-Spd)

Sparking Jill, frustrated by pitybreakers. 3.25%

Ooh, Fallen!Julia's on the Iceberg banner. Shame she shares a color with Say'ri, but I wouldn't mind adding her to the barracks either. I think I'll snipe some reds this time around. 182 orbs on hand.

1. 5* Say'ri: That was easy! +Atk/-Res is actually good too. I think I'll keep going though.
  2. 4* Caeda: Meh.
  3. 3* Tharja: Meh.

Nice to get a 5* on the free pull, but I still want Julia. 174 orbs left.

1. 4* Est: You're not Fiora.

No reds that time. 169 orbs left.

1. 4* Lon'qu: Meh.
  2. 4* Roy: Meh.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into an orb sink. 160 left.

1. 3* Bantu: No.
  2. 3* Fir: No

151 orbs left.

1. 3* Eliwood: No.

146 orbs left.

1. 4* Mamui: Meh.
  2. 4* A!Tiki: Bonfire fodder.

137 orbs left.

1. 3* Femui: No.

132 orbs left.

1. 4* Mamui: Again?

127 orbs left.

1. 3* Silvia: Feathers.

122 orbs left.

1. 4* Hana: Feathers.
  2. 4* Palla: SI fodder.

113 orbs left.

1. 3* Palla: Okay?

108 orbs left.

1. 5* Fallen!Julia: Yes! Right before I fell below 100 orbs. Unfortunately +HP/-Def isn't a good master copy, so merge fodder it is. +2 now.

All four of the other stones were grey, so that's that for this banner. Say'ri and a merge for Julia is quite nice for 79 orbs.

#42-43 on New Heroes

4* Jakob
3* Norne

Still plenty of time left on the banner to break this 4% but the wait is frustrating. Meanwhile the skills banner predictably offers me no reds.

4* Donnel

So, I free-pulled on red for that banner with Say'ri and Fallen Julia on it to see if I'd happen to get one of them and happened to get my first original Sigurd instead! Finally! XD

Had about 60 orbs left, so I decided to pull from the iceberg banner since I could use Julia's atk / res solo 4 on Kiria and Sayri's A and B skill for several people. Pulled neither them but Larcei and Igrene which means either double pulse smoke, or life and death 4, special spiral 3 and Larcei's B skill. Since it could have been a Luke or any other gen 1 or 2 unit, these are fricking good "pitybreakers".

*screeching*

So, I was all "Oh, Helpful Chrom! I've been wanting one since he was announced, but have never been able to get him. I'll pull red!" Then only colorless and blue nodes popped up (got another 4* Oscar.) I refused. Pulled again, got 2 red nodes. First one was a 4* Lilina. Then...I ACTUALLY GOT HIM! 8D I only spent 9 orbs on this banner and FINALLY got my Helpful Chrom!! 😄 I'm so happy. Going to have to run a  bunch of swordies through the training tower to get that SP sometime!

Edit: Also, he's +spd -res. Not sure if that's good.

Edited by Mercakete