• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahoo, got Duo Sigurd! +HP -Atk... but who cares, -Res woulda been a lot worse IMO. I'm not really the type to leave a dancer in range of attack if I can help it, so the extra bulk is more appreciated than extra offensive power.

Also another merge for Lethe, who is now +7. I don't even use her that much, what gives...

Ponytail Vs. Pigtail has Duma in it.

I didn't expect that.

Anyways, Part 2 first because I'm not as worried about pulling something I'd like there.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green

4* Kagero (Kageno indeed. +Spd/-HP)

Now Part 1. Three units I don't have, all have something. Tough call.

2 each Red, Blue, 1 Colourless

3* Subaki (No thank ye. +Spd/-HP)

Going to hold off on the VG1 banner for now because I might want to drop a few orbs on it, but all my orbs are currently reserved for breaking the 4.25% I currently have on the Tellius banner.

Speaking of Tellius though, I just did the free summon on the VG2 banner, and it was an easy decision with one red and four greys.

5* Tibarn +Res -Def

Huh. I've tried to summon him so many times with no success, and now he turns up (only after he powercrept himself, natch). Better than the actual focus units on this banner for sure so I'll take it. Also makes me feel less bad about my complete failure on Jill/Shinon, that banner is just 100% regret, with the following obtained over the weekend taking me 48 summons in:

4* Florina

3* Chad
4* Tanya

4* Rebecca
3* Tanya

Weekly Revival
4* Maria

Time for Weekly Revival 7, aka Chrom and his waifus. Maribelle is the only one I'm missing, so grey it is.

1. 3* Ares: Or not.

Now for VG banner 1. Blue for Kris.

1. 4* Shanna: Meh.

And VG banner 2. Red for the better odds.

1. 3* Laslow: Feathers.

Oh well. Can't get lucky every time.

Despair and Hope was filled with equal amounts of both, on my road to a free Shinon.

• Ylgr (really, game?)
  • Eyvel (see above comment)
  • Fiora (Free Pegasus Flight! Now who to give this to...)
  • Brave Dimitri (+atk! Great)

Averaging to one 5* every 10 summons, this journey isn't half bad.

Edited by Karimlan

BHB banner first. Lethe could use a merge.

1. 3* Eirika: Feathers.

And now for a circle from Plumeria's banner. 167 orbs on hand after beating her MHBs.

1. 5* L!Celica: No reds, but this is good too! +Atk/-Res, so I guess my current +Spd/-Atk copy is getting a merge to maintain her super-asset.
  2. 3* Mathilda: Feathers.
  3. 4* Odin: Moonbow fodder.
  4. 4* Wrys: Meh.
  5. 4* Chad: Meh.

That was 15 wasted orbs at the end, but a merge for a really fantastic unit is good enough for me.

The game refused to give me red orbs until three full summons in and even then, no red focus unit showed up. Didn't get Plumeria, but I did get a Duma merge and two copies of legendary Leif. The first legendary Leif was +Spd, -Atk which was fine since it was the first time he showed up, but the second one showing up as +Spd, -Res was great so that I could merge to get rid of either -Atk or -Res. I went with +Spd, -Res as the base. Late to the Leif train, but damn, he's good.

I want Plumeria or any future Astra mythic, but I don't know if I want to dump more orbs into this banner. Three focus units and one of them I wanted who I did not have was a good haul I guess is the word, but Plumeria, the third Astra mythic to be introduced, the first Astra ranged unit, and a refresh unit. Also, kind of want legendary Celica as well. Going to wait until the upcoming banner is revealed.

Edited by Kaden