Got my pity rate up to 10% going for Plumeria, then hit a duplicate Legendary Leif. I didn't even want to pull colorless - any red or green unit would have been more useful.

124 orbs down, don't have enough to keep pulling for now. Hopefully I'll be able to scrounge up another 100 or so before the end of the banner and get her, or at least Seliph.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My free pulls as of lately have been really good, free pull was a +Def -Hp Lif, nice nature I guess and I didn't have him. Spent 48 orbs on the banner and also spent 40 orbs on the banner for a chance at the new fighter skill some time ago so by the final day of banner I should have around 60 orbs with all that in mind. Hopefully I can grab at least one Plumeria. 

Got 2 Plumerias, but pity broken by a BE!Micaiah, 2 Lífs, and a SOL!Seliph

I think I am done for this session for now. I might come back to the Focus later tonight or tomorrow.

I really just need one more Plumeria and that is it.

- - - - - - -

I could not help myself and bought another Orb pack. Got my third Plumeria though! I am done now. The only thing I need to spend Orbs for Astra season is just a second BH!Ike. I got Distant Counter, Spurn, and Pulse Smoke all ready to go once I get another BH!Ike.

Edited by XRay

I got Celica as my free summon in a circle without red orbs. Around 40 orbs later, Plumeria appeared!

wa68gSb.png  aossmAD.png

Now... not FEH related, but still summoning related... and also kinda funny in my opinion:

Spoiler

I did a summon/scout in Pokémon Masters, trying to get a Sygna Suit Blue merge, and I got Plumeria. lol

C4cFRf0.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

More fear and loathing in New Heroes.

4* Chad
4* Raven
3* Wrys

4* Lucius

4.75%

4* Frederick
4* Mercedes
4* Forrest
4* Kagero

One summon short of 5%. I have all of the regrets summoning on this cursed banner. With only 3 orbs left I think I'll have to dip into my rainy day stash to even break this.

In my completely tilted state I kept going, and for the first time ever I did some Blessed Grounds for orbs - five lots of them even. All that did was compound my failures.

4* Merric

5% now...

4* Legault

3* Lachesis

3* Emmeryn
4* Gordin
3* Titania

5.25%. This banner has not only wiped out September for me, but I think October is now completely dead to me as well, I don't think sparking the October new heroes banner is a viable option anymore.

So, not wanting to see those mugs again on my screen for today I decided to just go ahead and burn my VG1 free summon, doesn't seem like there's any chance of me being able to afford even as much as a single orb on it anyway. Two reds, a blue and two greens were presented, and being unable to decide on which I decided to make a change from my usual policy of simply opening the top orb (which was red) and instead rolled a d10 to decide which orb to open. It told me to open the other red instead, in the south-east position.

5* Kiria +Spd -Def

Bloody hell. Looks like the VG banners sucked away all my luck from the regular banners, given that I got 5* Tibarn on the other VG banner. +Spd sucks for Kiria of course, but I have a +Res copy who will take the merge to get rid of her Atk bane, so I'm just as okay with this summon as I would have been with a Kris or Hilda, even though both would have been new to me. Yes I know that could be a waste of a perfectly good Lull fodder but I'm not the type to readily use premium fodder anyway.

The Galeforce banner seems nice, but the only one that's a newer unit's Yarne.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Rath (I still want Echidna game. +Def/-HP)

I hadn't even pulled on the Mythic banner yet. Let's see how it looks.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue (Very bad if there's no greens and 1 red)

5* L!Seliph (I Think I might take the free 5* and run. +HP/-Atk, Oh come on another one? And so soon after that -Atk Sigurdre too!)

I guess the gacha gods hate me if I keep getting -Atk.

Today's freepull gave me nothing, but the (good) VG banner gave me Kiria and F!Kris at 3.25%. Latter is new and has the perfect nature (+spd / - HP), so superawesome. I have got really strange good luck in "rerun" banners for some reason.

Oh, and in the Legendary Banner I got four reds and one blue in the opening circle. Obviously the blue gave me the 5* unit, and more obviously it had to be Ephraim. I wished there had been less than four reds in this circle.

Edited by Julian Teehee

So my yolo on the Galeforce banner was nothing interesting. But on the revival banner Yarne decided to pop in and say high instead of Brave Ike. A 5* is a 5* though. And ATK/SPD solo 3 isn't exactly common in my barracks so it isn't like he pity broke good fodder while being not very useful himself.

I got 4 BH!Ikes, and one of them is +Spd! Also got pity broken by Gerik and Deirdre.

I am going get more BH!Ike merges on Weekly Revival 28 I believe in February of next year. BH!Ike +Spd +3+10 should suffice for now.

finally managed to break my 5,25% in the PoR banner with a second Shinon (i sparked my first copy)

now he's +1 +def and ready to wreck the arena

Finally pulled Plumeria! Today's Arena orbs brought me back up to 20, so I've got 15 left now. Must have cost about 200 total over the course of this past week, which was painful, but it's well worth it now.

+Def/-Res, which seems pretty awful, but I don't think her nature will matter much.

So, so sick of this, but I'm compelled to keep throwing good orbs after bad at the New Heroes banner. Lesson learned: do not keep going after the spark under any circumstance. For the first time I've just resorted to grabbing the lowest-hanging fruit and am grabbing Normal story orbs just to keep the wheels spinning.

5.25% and over the weekend this lot turned up. One of them is the weekly revival summon but I forget which.

4* Python
4* Beruka
4* Cherche
4* Jeorge
4* Emmeryn
3* Rath
4* Nanna
4* Wrys

Resuming today.

4* Merric

3* Mustafa
3* Beruka
4* Saizo

5.75%

4* Lena
4* Ross

5* Indigestion Corrin +HP -Spd
5* Shinon +Res -Def

3* Abel +Def -Atk

Thank fuck for that double 5-star pull. Doesn't change the fact I don't want to play this game anymore but that's a load off. In hindsight I guess I should have picked Jill over Shinon for the spark but whatever. Plus that Shinon breaks a run of six consecutive off-focus pulls on New Heroes banners: three on this and three on CYL. This has been by some distance my worst summoning experience ever and I will make sure I never repeat it. Cost me six+ chapters of story orbs too, so the rainy day fund is running pretty dry. But I suppose I may as well exhaust it rather than leave them to rot when I pull the plug.

Oh, I may as well go scrounge up some more orbs to do a full circle on the Mythic banner before I forget about it and it expires.

3* Reinhardt
4* Bantu
4* Arthur
4* Setsuna
3* Lon'qu

Whatever. I'm just numb now.

I was waiting for the upcoming banner reveal to decide if I wanted to chase after Plumeria, after an overdue, new Astra mythic, and a refresh unit at that. The new Halloween banner is wild, I do like the characters on there, especially the ones who made their debut in Heroes, but Astra season is awful. So, put my orbs on the table and hoped for the best. Fortunately, Plumeria showed up and also, CYL Micaiah who showed up before her. That's it for Plumeria's banner. A shame that legendary Celica didn't show up along with Julian, Lif, or legendary Seliph who I do not have.