• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did one last two summons on the Despair and Hope banner aaand I managed to squeeze in another Jill (in addition to a benched Ilyana and a freaking death machine Shinon ~  *5+1 isn't a bad start to what I plan as a +10 build; and I essentially have my orb stash back to what it was before that banner hit (~1050).

WAH

Did I just free summon Deghinsea? Holy fuck, I did. Which is funny because on the last few minutes of the mythic banner I summoned Yune.

EDIT: Also summoned Xane off the first circle. Two focus heroes, and both of the ones I wanted most. I'm very cool with this.

Edited by Sunwoo

My strange luck continues. My third wheel in, I get a +HP 5* Xane. He's -spd but that doesn't really matter. So, ideal asset for him, and he's already 5*. He was among my lowest goals and pitybroke me, though. XD Still, yay?

Edit: I don't know how many orbs I spent between the rest of my results for now, but I managed to pull a Halloween Fallen F!Robin (+def instead of +res, though. Also -HP), and...my first Igrene (-HP, +def.) I love how ironic that is (though I would've rather have Dheginsea) since she guards dragons.

Edit again: Earned a few more orbs and used them up on...a bunch of 4* and 3* units who all became feathers or manuals so...eh. I'm at exactly 0 orbs now and sitting at 4% pitybreak. Hopefully I'll be able to pull the remaining dragons after I get more orbs.

Edited by Mercakete

RIP so many banners, but here we are, a hallow'een theme where I do not understand the main unit from it at all. (Seriously, what are Tiki and Ninian?)

4 Colourless, 1 Green (Sure, why not try for Xane?)

4* Ross (I might have +10 possible with this one. Why no Echidna? +Res/-Def), 4* Gaius (Definitely not it chief. +Atk/-HP), 4* Jakob (Is this dawn of the living shit? +Spd/-Res), 3* Chad (The Chad has appeared again. +HP/-Def), 4* Emmeryn (Is this my base? +Atk/-HP, I think it might be!)

3.25%

3 Blue, 2 Green

3* Wendy (Think I have enough for +10. +HP/-Def), 4* Odin (Nodin. +Spd/-Res), 3* Clair (Ilyana's in 3* right? Please that instead. +HP/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Reinhardt (Vantage is nice. +Atk/-Def), 4* Oscar (Ah well. +Spd/-HP), 3* Jeorge (No thanks. +HP/-Res), 4* Serra (Senah. +HP-/Def)

3.5%

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue

3* Est (Why? +Atk/-Res), 4* Lon'qu (Vantage. +Res/-Atk), 4* Saizo (I don't want to make these jokes. +Def/-Spd), 3* Niles (Not seen him in some whiles. +Atk/-HP), 4* Lena (I'm near +10 with her at this rate. +Res/-HP)

3.75%

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

4* Sully (*sigh. +Spd/-Atk), 4* Seliph (I have Sigurd, I don't need you for that refine. +Res/-HP), 4* Forrest (I am lost in pity woods. +Atk/-Spd)

4%, I am going to hold off for a minute.

Got Harmonic Tiki (+Def/-Res) on my free pull, and 4* Xane (+Atk/-Def) in just 10 orbs after that! Way better than I was hoping for, I wasn't even planning on trying for anyone except Xane.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Got Harmonic Tiki (+Def/-Res) on my free pull, and 4* Xane (+Atk/-Def) in just 10 orbs after that! Way better than I was hoping for, I wasn't even planning on trying for anyone except Xane.

Congrats! Free Pull buddies! Though mine is +DEF/-ATK. At least her speed wasn't bad touched. Though I wonder if I should be concerned that so far every Harmonic Hero I have pulled(all two of them) are +DEF/-ATK.

Edited by Usana

Ok, a new special banner. And I want that Tiki! I started the banner with exactly 100 orbs.

AqxLi5a.png

I got a +Res -Def 4* Xane with 30 orbs. Went to finish the same circle to increase my rate, and got a +Spd -Atk Grima... yay!

DlfADJv.png

The next circle granted me a +Spd -Res Tiki & Ninian duo, as well my 2nd 4* Xane (+Def -HP).

69mp6RT.png

I left the banner with 43 Orbs... a total of 57 orbs used. Pretty happy with my results.

@Vicious Sal Congrats on getting Tiki as well, and with very few orbs!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ok, a new special banner. And I want that Tiki! I started the banner with exactly 100 orbs.

I got a +Res -Def 4* Xane with 30 orbs. Went to finish the same circle to increase my rate, and got a +Spd -Atk Grima... yay!

The next circle granted me a +Spd -Res Tiki & Ninian duo, as well my 2nd 4* Xane (+Def -HP).

I left the banner with 43 Orbs... a total of 57 orbs used. Pretty happy with my results.

@Vicious Sal Congrats on getting Tiki as well, and with very few orbs!

Same to you! Glad you also managed to get her!

5* Xane (+HP, -Atk) showed up. I think I might have gotten one of his better asset and flaw combos for unmerged Xane since not a lot of units have lower than 41 Atk; Xane's 27 base -Atk attack + 14 Mt tome = 41 Atk. He is reliant on being near allies for having a higher attack stat and stats in general, but it's not like he's dealing with -Spd or -Res, a superflaw, which I feel would be more problematic at least for survival if he's nowhere near allies.

Xane being the first 4* summonable colorless mage and one with a prf tome as well is great, but he is the 4* focus, so I would have liked the other 5*-only exclusives as wild as Xane can be. In particular, werewolf F!Grima because I like her art or kid Tiki & Ninian since I don't have a harmonic hero.

Xane and M!Corrin or Lilith would be fun with how their support partner effects work where M!Corrin can grant Xane a ton of stats both from his own raw stats and through unique refined Yato while Lilith can warp to wherever her support partner is allowing her to be nearby Xane and provide him with increased stats where Lilith's only lower stat than Xane's is HP. Kind of unfortunate that Mathilda's stats are the way they are in Heroes and Clive would not help Xane much by gearing him towards being a slow, physical tank. Xane and Leila could be crazy with how high Xane's attack/speed could be at the cost of lowering his defenses if he doesn't have anyone else nearby with at least comparable defenses to his.

Edited by Kaden

zPfs0MO.jpg?1

Took 70 Orbs but I got two copies~ Went for a 2nd because the first 4* one was -HP~ I'm probably using the IV Mango on him anyway to give him the boon~

52 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

AqxLi5a.png

DlfADJv.png

69mp6RT.png

OOO congrats, Dio!

Time to start pulling for Tiki and Ninian. With 214 orbs I should be able to get a merge as well.

1. 4* Sully: Draw Back fodder.

No free 5*, I guess. Moving on.

1. 3* Sheena: Meh.

I don't need any no-blue circles, Feh. 209 orbs left.

1. 3* Mathilda: Ugh.

204 orbs left.

1. 3* Est: Feathers.
  2. 4* Robin: Bonfire fodder.

195 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.

190 orbs left.

1. 3* Tailtiu: No thanks.

There were 4 grey orbs, so I probably missed a Xane back there. 185 orbs left.

1. 4* Reinhardt: No.
  2. 3* Reinhardt: Really?

Annoying. 176 orbs left.

1. 4* Reinhardt: ......

This must be some sort of joke. 171 orbs left.

1. 5* Perceval: A pity-breaker, but a good one! Full neutral, so decent enough.
  2. 3* Reinhardt: Are you kidding me?

A nice surprise getting Perceval, but I have a higher goal here. 162 orbs left.

1. 3* Reinhardt: What is this?
  2. 4* Valbar: Meh.

I'm starting to wonder if my game is glitched. 153 orbs left.

1. 4* Rath: Feathers.

148 orbs left.

1. 4* L'Arachel: Meh.
  2. 5* Harmonic!Tiki: Yes! +Def/-Atk isn't very good, but having this pair is good enough.
  3. 3* Shigure: Meh. I'll take the other two orbs for fun.
  4. 3* Gunter: No.
  5. 3* Eirika: No.

A little waste there, but 128 orbs should be enough to get a merge for Tiki and Ninian.

1. 4* Shigure: Meh.

123 orbs left.

1. 3* Boey: Feathers.

118 orbs left.

1. 4* Est: No.
  2. 4* Effie: No.

109 orbs left.

1. 4* Abel: Swordbreaker fodder.

104 orbs left.

1. 3* Valbar: Feathers.
  2. 5* Harmonic!Tiki: There we go! +HP/-Res, so probably the master copy for now.
  3. 3* Effie: Ugh. I'll take the two green orbs to see if I get Grima.
  4. 4* Frederick: Meh.
  5. 4* Camilla: Draconic Aura for Tiki and Ninian.

That went very well. 130 orbs got me two copies of Tiki and a Perceval to boot. Depending on future banners I may even come back here.

120 orbs got me:

5* Xane (+Spd/-Res)
5* Adrift Camilla (+Atk/-Res)
5* Eleanora (+HP/-Res)
5* Lethe (+Def/-HP)
5* Harmonic Tiki (+Spd/-Atk)

First three were on the very first circle. What is even this luck, man.

EDIT: Scratch that. Spent my last 25 orbs and got 5* Putty Tat Robin (+Atk/-Res). Six 5*s for 145 orbs. Probably the craziest luck I've had in a banner as of recent.

Edited by Jave

I'm cursed when it comes to units I actually want. Every time I target a specific unit(s), I just get tons of pity breaks. I should just change my in-game name to PityBreakKing or something. Happened when I tried to +10 B!Ike, and happened when I just wanted a single copy of Lysithia on her debut banner and got 7 red pity breaks, 0 Lysithia. And of course it's happened again today. Halloween is my favorite holiday, and I love the Halloween units and am trying to collect them all, old and new. I've been saving my FEH Bank orbs for the last few months, but I'm also not F2P so I don't mind buying orbs. But when I have days like today, I just really think why do I even bother? I'm not sure how many orbs I spent today, but it must be a bit over 400. I thought my luck was pretty good actually, getting 9 total 5* units giving me an overall pull rate of 8.1%, not bad for a 3% banner) BUT, I only got a single focus unit, H!Robin. 🤬 WTF. It's such a bummer. I did get 3 4* copies of Xane, so that's nice but I'm a bit disappointed after looking forward to this banner for a while. Here's what I got today (I summoned 111 times, so it's probably a bit over 400 orbs):

• Lugh
  • Lugh (really? two of this guy in a row?)
  • Corrin (Adrift)
  • B!Dimitri
  • Mikoto
  • H!Robin
  • F!Byleth
  • Dimitri
  • M!Kris

At least I got some sweet fodder, so that's something I guess 😞

Edited by TEKWRX

I decided to do one more circle and guess who showed up? Nils wanted to join his sister for trick-or-treating 😂

immediately after that circle, I decided "why not" and spent the last of my orbs. I got F!Byleth in 20. The last full circle was this:

BszXCnM.jpg

First was Fallen Lyon, then Mareeta (really starting to get tired of her), and then Dheg! This was immediately after getting a (to me) excess F!Byleth!

Edited by silverserpent

Another go at the harvest circle.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Valbar (It could be worse. +Atk/-Res), 4* Ilyana (That's more like it. +Atk/-Spd, not a bad boon and I have more than this copy to fix Spd), 4* Nanna (Again, could be worse. Neutral), 4* Clarine (What is Xane at? +HP/-Res)

Let's hit the lever again.

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Subaki (Nothankye +Atk/-HP), 3* Subaki (Really? Could get two decent units twice but that's never the bloody case +Atk/-Res), 3* Tethys (Much better. +HP/-Atk)

4.25%

3 Green, 1 each Blue, Colourless (Of course when I don't want Green)

5* Forsyth (MY RAGE IS A FORSYTH TO BE RECKONED WITH +Atk/-Res, AND SURE HAVE A GOOD NATURE TOO), 4* Xane (Took you long enough. Neutral, I'll pull Colourless if I get pitybroke again), 4* Rath (Still want Echidna. +Res/-Def), 3* Rath (REALLY? +Atk/-Res, this one had to get a good boon.), 3* Camilla (Irrelevant. +Spd/-Res)

I'll be back, should I give Xane CC? Also, my pulling luck has been bad for a pretty long while, I've been pitybroken a ton and much of it has been bad. This is the first +Atk in ages.