• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have everyone this time, so Nagi merge.

3 Blue, 1 each Red, Green

4* Boey (This is not anything I'm looking for. +HP/-Res)

Even Wave banner has Shannan, Osion and Selkie.

I know exactly what I don't want that's for sure.

4 Blue, 1 Red (IS? Fuck you.)

4* Palla (That's okay. +Def/-HP)

I'm waiting to see what the next banner is as it stands.

Edited by Dayni

Yesterday's daily Valor banner, aiming for Nagi.

1. 4* Kaze: Iceberg fodder.

Every other orb was blue for some reason. And now for today's Even Wave banner. Hoping for Shannan.

1. 4* Raigh: Feathers.

That was a waste.

I like the units that I +10... generally speaking, naming no Summer Micaiahs... so generally I like to give them the best skills they can possibly ask for.

That includes Julia, who after careful observation would appreciate Mirror Stance 3 most. And fortunately, todays banner had Osian on it.

...getting him could have been worse, yeah still traumatized from trying to summon Pirate Tibarn thanks for asking, but in the process I did wind up summoning Keaton, merge fodder, and in the last session I got a normal Dimitri, DB3/Lull AD fodder. So... you know.

The things I do for my units, eh...?

Man, this revival gives us units I have.

3 Colourless, 1 each red, Blue

4* Ilyana (Good. +Res/-Atk)

This Solo banner on the other hand's still good, I'm not sure which to go for even if Yarne's the one one I don't have.

3 Colourless, 1 each Blue, Green (No Mareeta chance)

5* Yarne (See? That's nice. Another new unit. +HP/-Res, no harm there.)

Wound up trying for Halloween Myrrh because I guess I hate having orbs in the double digits. Wound up getting pity-broken by Nah, ironically (as if to say "you should have tried for Halloween Nowi: the OTHER remaining Halloween dragon.) That's fine, though. I just wanted my percentage to reset so I could be done with that banner for now, and I'm happy to have Nah. Also got my first Lena, so that's a thing. =D

Edit: Oh yeah and she's +atk -def. I guess that's maybe good or something.

Edited by Mercakete

First, Weekly Revival 16. I've got everyone already, so maybe I can fix Katarina's Speed flaw.

1. 4* Athena: Moonbow fodder.

Now for yesterday's Solo banner. Hoping for Mareeta.

1. 3* Eirika: Meh.

3 greys last time, 4 greys this time. Strange. Lastly, today's Bond banner. I don't have Owain, so red once again.

1. 5* Ayra: Not Owain, but another sword infantry. Full neutral, so merge fodder for my current +Spd/-Def copy.

That went nicely. Ayra's not exactly top-tier anymore, but I'll never turn down a free 5*.

This bond banner has Owain. Also Forsyth.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless

3* Marth (Nahrth. +Spd/-Atk)

I think I'll try for Duo Lyn again, this TT has shown her to be insane and BB's low priority.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

4* Zihjustu (Nice, also wanted him. +Def/-HP), 4* Sophia (This is not the BB unit I'd be looking for. +Atk/-Spd)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Emmeryn (Nice. +HP/-Atk), 3* Niles (Iceberg. +Spd/-Atk), 4* Olivia (Olivinah. +Def/-Atk), 4* Zihark (Good. +HP/-Spd, please another one.)

3.25%

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Hana (banana. +Res/-HP), 4* Zihark (I am getting pretty lucky. +HP/-Res, no +Atk/Spd though)

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Maria (Nahria. +Atk/-Def), 4* M!Corrin (Blah. +HP/-Spd), 3* Hana (Blahnana. +Res/-HP)

3.5%

4 Red, 1 Colourless

3* Nanna (nanananna Neutral.)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

4* Draug (Naugh. +HP/-Atk)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Wrys (+Res/-Atk)

3.75%

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Mercedes (Ms. Mercedes. Neutral.), 4* Raigh (Blaigh. +Def/-Atk), 4* Palla (Pallah jeez. +Atk/-Res)

4 Blue, 1 Red (Oh boy)

3* Eirika (Phew. +Atk/-Def)

4 Red, 1 Blue (Where is colourless?)

4* Athena (Blahthena. +Atk/-Res)

4%

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red

3* Mercedes (Now's not the time. +Atk/-HP), 3* LEna (Again, not now. +Res/-HP), 3* Hinata (It's Fury. +Spd/-Def)

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

3* Azama (Azanah. +Atk/-HP), 5* F!ANANCORRIN (THAT'S PITYBREAKER NUMBER BLOODY 4 +Res/-Def), 4* Fir (DEfinitely not cool. +Def/-HP), 3* Ilyana (At least it's another one. +Res/-Def), 4* Reyson (That was a disappointing finish, +Spd/-Def)

F!Anancorrin pitybreaks again. Fucking hell, I've gotten to +5 mostly on pitybreaks. Guess I'm saving until Book 5.

Forsyth? 

Nope, another sumia. That’s the fourth one and I still dislike her in FEH.  

Well, now Alfonse, Fjorm and Sharena all have a link skill from her. Anna has the link from H!Niles that we got from the manuals. 

Now they need a slaying weapon and IP so that they are the perfect AR bonus units.

I got a free blue 5-star unit from one of the tickets.

That 5-star was normal Dimitri XD;

Also, got Merlinus with my last ticket. He's +HP -def. I guess that's good?

Free-pulled random fallen Male Corrin from yesterday's skill banner too lol

I went with blue four times and colorless once (because the rest of that circle was red) for my FE6 free pulls. I didn't get Guinivere, Melady, Seteth, an extra Ilyana, or Merlinus from that single colorless.

I did find Velouria's bestie, though.

Spoiler

PUWTlkH.jpg

And I guess she has no hard feelings towards me for sacking her New Year's alt (to Forrest for Sabotage Spd), because she's +Spd/-HP.

Also, I got 4* Zihark (+Atk/-Spd) the other day, so now I'll start stockpiling orbs again. I have nothing particular in mind at present, I just want to build an orb stock for a change.

Omg I came into the new heroes banner ready to spark for Dieck (and hopefully pick up Guinivere along the way), but...

1st ticket got me -HP +Def Dieck, last ticket got me -Res +HP Guinivere!! Woohoo!!

I was already happy with getting the super sexy Dieck, but getting Guin is the cherry on top. Back to saving! I hear that...

Spoiler

We are getting tickets for a future banner this week... perhaps the next double special heroes one? Makes me wonder if instead of doing the next 8 that should be coming up, they’re gonna do like 8 of the strongest seasonals released in the past year or something. Anyway, I digress, as I’ll save up some orbs for whatever comes our way! 🙂

'Lil housekeeping since my last post here, nothing too interesting since I sparked on the 3H banner ages ago. I went 20 pulls deep into the 3H re-run banner and got 5* Shannan +Def -Res, and 5* Leila +Res -Def. Didn't spend any orbs on any other banner, and got nothing from their free pulls.

That changed today though, when the daily banner gave me 5* Eyvel +Spd -Atk (which is fine, I have a +HP -Atk original I can merge into the new one). Then my second summon on the FE6 banner after a 3* Clair was a 5* Dieck +Res -HP. No tickets yet and my barracks is full after that anyway, so the four ticket sessions (in which I'll pull all blue + green) are still to come. Definitely not going any farther than that, especially given the rumours being spread around by SockPuppet above. 😉

For the new banner, I started pulling just blue and green, and Brave Edelgard (+Def/-Res) as one of my first pulls! From there, I got my first few copies of Seteth, including a 4* +Atk/-Res one I plan on upgrading, and Melady (+HP/-Spd) about halfway through! After that, I did three full summons, but my 5* rate started going up so I decided to switch back to blue/green for the last five pulls, and got Guinivere (neutral) as one of the last ones! Then took Dieck as my spark. 147 orbs in all.

After that, went over to the daily banner., where I got Phina (+Def/-Spd) in 80 orbs! Also a duplicate Eyvel, which is pretty much useless. Finally, now that I have all three other CYL4 heroes, picked Brave Dimitri as my free pull!

227 orbs in total, and an excellent haul. Lot of units I've been wanting, and Merlinus is now my only missing demote.

First things first, the daily Foil banner. Red for the better odds.

1. 4* Tharja: Feathers.

And now for The Princess of Bern. Sniping blue for Guinivere, plus Melady if she wants to tag along. 474 orbs on hand, so to the spark I go!

Spoiler

Free pull...

1. 4* Sheena: Figures.

Not a good start. Ticket 1...

1. 4* Oboro: Feathers.
  2. 5* Guinivere: Yes! She's here! Full neutral isn't great, but I'll take her anyway.

A great start. 470 orbs left, and Ticket 2...

1. 5* Guinivere: You have to be kidding me. +Res/-Def, so a better master copy right away.

Is this going to be one of those banners? Hopefully so. Ticket 3...

1. 4* Cordelia: Darn.

Luck for Ticket 4...

1. 4* Subaki: Nope.
  2. 4* Hawkeye: Feathers.

The tickets went so well I almost don't want to spend more orbs. However the lure of more merges for Guinivere is too tempting. I will take greens to see if I can get Dieck too. 466 orbs left.

1. 4* Mercedes: Meh.

Not a single blue or green. 461 orbs left.

1. 3* Tailtiu: Meh.
  2. 4* Mustafa: Bonfire fodder.

452 orbs left.

1. 4* Ross: No.
  2. 3* Clair: Feathers.
  3. 4* Ilyana: New unit! +Atk/-Res is another case of good asset, awful flaw, sadly.
  4. 4* Roderick: Feathers. And the last grey just for fun.
  5. 4* Lissa: Ugh.

Ilyana was nice, but the rest of that set was disappointing. 432 orbs left.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Again?
  2. 4* Cordelia: Again?
  3. 3* Lukas: Feathers.
  4. 5* Melady: Awesome! Unfortunately +Res/-Def is horrible, but she's not very good anyway, so no great loss. Again, the last grey for fun.
  5. 4* Merlinus: The man himself! +Atk/-Spd is also horrible, but he's a meme anyway. Nice to have him.

That was a nice circle. 412 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.
  2. 4* Libra: Meh.

3 reds even though they don't have a focus unit for once. 403 orbs left.

1. 4* Jagen: Meh.
  2. 4* Titania: Meh.
  3. 3* Titania: Really?

Moving on. 390 orbs left.

1. 4* Titania: Seriously?

3 reds in the circle again! 385 orbs left.

1. 4* Reyson: Meh.

380 orbs left.

1. 3* Mordecai: Feathers.
  2. 4* Femui: Meh.
  3. 3* Mustafa: Meh.

367 orbs left.

1. 3* Odin: Meh.

362 orbs left.

1. 4* Clarine: Thematic, but not wanted.

357 orbs left.

1. 4* Reinhardt: No.
  2. 4* Arthur: No.
  3. 4* Barst: Reposition fodder.

Almost to the spark. 344 orbs left.

1. 5* Sirius: A pitybreaker, but a nice one. +Spd/-Atk, so merge fodder for my +Atk/-Def copy.
  2. 4* Bartre: No.

That was nice. 335 orbs left.

1. 3* Florina: Feathers.
  2. 3* Abel: Meh.

One more pull until the spark. 326 orbs left.

1. 4* Echidna: Not quite.

153 orbs later, I've picked up two copies of Guinivere, plus Melady and Sirius. Merlinus and Ilyana showed up at 4*, meaning that if I spark for Dieck I'll have everyone from this banner. All in all, a rousing success. Now I just have to hope I didn't use up all of my luck for Morgan's weekly revival in December.

12 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

First things first, the daily Foil banner. Red for the better odds.

1. 4* Tharja: Feathers.

And now for The Princess of Bern. Sniping blue for Guinivere, plus Melady if she wants to tag along. 474 orbs on hand, so to the spark I go!

Hide contents

Free pull...

1. 4* Sheena: Figures.

Not a good start. Ticket 1...

1. 4* Oboro: Feathers.
  2. 5* Guinivere: Yes! She's here! Full neutral isn't great, but I'll take her anyway.

A great start. 470 orbs left, and Ticket 2...

1. 5* Guinivere: You have to be kidding me. +Res/-Def, so a better master copy right away.

Is this going to be one of those banners? Hopefully so. Ticket 3...

1. 4* Cordelia: Darn.

Luck for Ticket 4...

1. 4* Subaki: Nope.
  2. 4* Hawkeye: Feathers.

The tickets went so well I almost don't want to spend more orbs. However the lure of more merges for Guinivere is too tempting. I will take greens to see if I can get Dieck too. 466 orbs left.

1. 4* Mercedes: Meh.

Not a single blue or green. 461 orbs left.

1. 3* Tailtiu: Meh.
  2. 4* Mustafa: Bonfire fodder.

452 orbs left.

1. 4* Ross: No.
  2. 3* Clair: Feathers.
  3. 4* Ilyana: New unit! +Atk/-Res is another case of good asset, awful flaw, sadly.
  4. 4* Roderick: Feathers. And the last grey just for fun.
  5. 4* Lissa: Ugh.

Ilyana was nice, but the rest of that set was disappointing. 432 orbs left.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Again?
  2. 4* Cordelia: Again?
  3. 3* Lukas: Feathers.
  4. 5* Melady: Awesome! Unfortunately +Res/-Def is horrible, but she's not very good anyway, so no great loss. Again, the last grey for fun.
  5. 4* Merlinus: The man himself! +Atk/-Spd is also horrible, but he's a meme anyway. Nice to have him.

That was a nice circle. 412 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.
  2. 4* Libra: Meh.

3 reds even though they don't have a focus unit for once. 403 orbs left.

1. 4* Jagen: Meh.
  2. 4* Titania: Meh.
  3. 3* Titania: Really?

Moving on. 390 orbs left.

1. 4* Titania: Seriously?

3 reds in the circle again! 385 orbs left.

1. 4* Reyson: Meh.

380 orbs left.

1. 3* Mordecai: Feathers.
  2. 4* Femui: Meh.
  3. 3* Mustafa: Meh.

367 orbs left.

1. 3* Odin: Meh.

362 orbs left.

1. 4* Clarine: Thematic, but not wanted.

357 orbs left.

1. 4* Reinhardt: No.
  2. 4* Arthur: No.
  3. 4* Barst: Reposition fodder.

Almost to the spark. 344 orbs left.

1. 5* Sirius: A pitybreaker, but a nice one. +Spd/-Atk, so merge fodder for my +Atk/-Def copy.
  2. 4* Bartre: No.

That was nice. 335 orbs left.

1. 3* Florina: Feathers.
  2. 3* Abel: Meh.

One more pull until the spark. 326 orbs left.

1. 4* Echidna: Not quite.

153 orbs later, I've picked up two copies of Guinivere, plus Melady and Sirius. Merlinus and Ilyana showed up at 4*, meaning that if I spark for Dieck I'll have everyone from this banner. All in all, a rousing success. Now I just have to hope I didn't use up all of my luck for Morgan's weekly revival in December.

I'm going for Olivia on the same banner. 
may we both find good fortune 🙂

Oh hey, after those Sylas', I did get a Free Petra, that's great! She's an actual project. I will not merge yet if I really need GO, because I'd rather +10 the time skip one. And +0 vs +1 is not a big change for a unit I don't use that often.

I avoided colorless, so no Merlinus. I got two Diecks, two Meladys, one Guinivere, one Siruis, and one BE!Micaiah.

Guaranteed summon Guinivere.

Need more Desperation fodder, but sadly no Shanna showed up.

Edited by XRay

The daily banner was an Effie, I think. 

For the new FE6 banner, I got a bunch of 3* units at the beginning and the last ticket gave me a -Spd Petra. More Ground Orders fodder is always welcome, it'll help me improve my Dark AR-D team. 

I used the orbs on the ninja banner because why not and got a 2nd Duo Lyn, which is pretty awesome. -Spd like the first one, but it doesn't matter that much when I'm probably going to merge them into the new one (turns out I'm not the biggest fan of Eirforce style strats, so the low HP is meaningless).