12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Wow, we had the opposite problems. I wanted colorless only but ended up getting way too many greens and accidentally pulling Freyja and Triandra with perfect natures. You wanted those two but didn't get green and meanwhile pulled a perfect Leif and a Shinon too.

Wanna trade?

Worse (Worse in the sense of monkey's paw) than that, I got 2 of every colour except Green. Half were new. All of the greens would have been.

I'd definitely trade Shinon for Triandra.

Back to pulls, I have tokens for the SS banner.

Let's use them.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

3* Mordecai (Oh boy. +Def/-HP), 

4* F!Corrin (No thanks. +HP/-Res)

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Red

5* Quan (IT'S THE QUAN I ACTUALLY WANTED HIM FOR AEONS. +HP/-Atk, oh well, Ethlyn will be paired.)

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Thea (Seteth would have been nicer. Neutral)

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Effie (How many of these do I have? +Spd/-Def)

I never will be tempted to pull Quan again, I'm happy.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, KMT4ever said:

Alright, picked up the tickets and all of the story orbs. First, the Book V banner, aiming for blue since Reginn is free.

1. 4* Thea: Feathers.
  2. 3* Jagen: Feathers.
  3. 4* Clair: Feathers.
  4. 5* Selena: Yay! +HP/-Def is pretty decent as far as asset and flaw go, so she'll certainly be useful.
  5. 3* Reinhardt: Ugh.

That was a great result. Now back to Weekly Revival 19 to get Morgan her last merge. 76 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Mordecai: Feathers.
  2. 3* Catria: Meh.

Nothing yet. 67 orbs left.

1. 3* Clair: No.
  2. 4* Reinhardt: No.

Still nothing. 58 orbs left.

1. 5* Selkie: And you show up unannounced again. +Def/-Res is poor, so merge fodder for my current neutral copy.
  2. 4* Jagen: No.

The third pity-breaker on this banner. Figures. 49 orbs left.

1. 4* Roderick: Feathers.

44 orbs left.

1. 5* F!Morgan: And there she is at last! Merge 5 is here, which means my daughter can finally be +10.

So ends my long period of anticipation. I've been waiting for this banner for months, and it absolutely did not fail to deliver. 498 orbs spent earned me:

• 5 merges for Morgan
  • M!Grima
  • Laegjarn
  • Hardin
  • Selkie

Amazing efficiency given how much I spent. Anyway, time to actually give Morgan and Morgan their merges.

Reveal hidden contents

So happy to see this.

7UNhhET.jpg?1

this is great!🙂
you finished Morgan, and I finished Olivia! 👏

Wanted GILF!Duessel, decided to go full on to the first spark if I didn't get him, got three Selenas in the meantime. Ouch, that color share.  I spent more orbs than I really wanted to (back down to 850 when I really wanted to hit 1000 this weekend).

Back to hoarding but at least there's some shiny toys with Knoll and Reginn too~ I finally have enough cavs to experiment with building a cav line between Selena, Duessel, Petrine, Goat Lady, and L!Lief.... this'll be fun.

OK, maybe now I’ll be able to save orbs after these acquisitions:

Spoiler

IgTsoj4.jpg

qJSAGdN.jpg

XgbQjii.jpg

I’ve already stated elsewhere that I caved and got Lynja (+Spd too), but I don’t think I posted that or these other two pulls here.  

In the end, I chose to go in on the Double Special Heroes until I got Palla (didn’t have) or Ingrid (to merge away -Atk). It eventually paid off with the former (+HP/-Def, coincidently the same as her bunny alt), and the orb investment also netted me Caeda (also +Spd) along the way. Also, I made a couple half-assed attempts at legendary Corrin but that went nowhere.

So with that, I’m back to attempting to save orbs for super real this time absolutely do not hold me to this. For one last note, I got my first Seteth (neutral 3*) a couple days ago.

I finally got Sothis +Spd/-Def and she's been a blast.

Nohrmui cleared Azura's LHB almost solo.  And Reginn pulled her weight too.  I guess there is something with the newest units clearing abyssal for those worthless accessories.

Odam, o goddam. I got Reginn +Spd -Res. Probably one of her best assets and flaws to have.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this development whatsoever. Shame I can't stack two Reginns together for two extra bonus unit, but goddam.

I haven't posted in a hot minute! 

I was diligently saving orbs for the next New Heroes before slipping up and spending 40 on the legendary before it went away. I got a -Spd+Res L Corrin for my impatience, at least she is new. I wanted one of the new Green gals though.

Reginn and More brought me good luck!!! I summoned from tickets alone:

-Atk+Res Laegjarn

Neutral Selena

Overall pretty good!! 

30 summons in I got a -Atk+Res Fallen Ike (lol same IVs)

I eventually sparked at 4% for Duessell. Had Selena been with bad IVs I would have merged her up, but I decided to go for the other blue unit instead.

I also got a +Spd-Res Natasha 4* along the way.

All good here!

Today's new power got me my fourth Mist... yay? Haha at least her PRF is good~

I've been wanting to pull Original Mist since she came out, so I went a little crazy tonight and splurged. 125 or so orbs later, I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST ORIGINAL MIST. Along the way, I also got my first King Galia (another one I wanted; cool) and Fallen Julia. Still regretting not having those orbs for the special heroes, but at least I finally finally finally have Mist.

Itchy summoning finger, so upon seeing the Christmas banner reveal I decided to go ahead and spark for Duessel. Resumed at 17/40 after having obtained Selena with one of the ticket rounds earlier. Sniped red and blue only for obvious reasons. The result was a +Def -Atk Kiria and Neutral Eyvel. Spark was Duessel as planned.

All in all not too bad. Three 5-stars along the way is a good rate, even if two were both off-focus, and just merge fodder (both to +2). At least I think they are, can't think of any specific recipient for their skills.

I was going to wait until the Christmas banner to clear my small backlog of free pulls, but now that I actually want to pull on said banner I might as well do them now. First up is Weekly Revival 20. Aiming for Amelia since she still doesn't have a merge.

1. 4* Python: Moonbow fodder.

And now the TT banner. Aiming for Bernadetta.

1. 3* Setsuna: Feathers.

I had a suspicious feeling about that circle, but I need to make sure I get Harmonic!Altina tomorrow. Every orb needs to be conserved for that goal.

I had every intention of skipping this banner due to budget, but I had more orbs than I thought. So I decided "why not just spend what I'll get from the TT?" worth it!

KdHr40S.jpg

I pulled Sephiran first, then made my way counter-clockwise. It's perfect! Not only that, but Altina is +Atk/-Def and Sephiran is +Spd/-HP! Now I just need to do TT for Felix and I'm a happy dragon~

I had 95 orbs after the paralogue for exactly 25 pulls on Winter 2020. I was satisfied with the results that followed:

Spoiler

N8LPxhD.jpgWpm0rjt.jpg

Three Hildas (the first two of which both happened to be +Spd/-HP funnily enough) this early in certainly isn't bad at all, and neither was acquiring a replacement (he got a meh +HP/-Res) for the Winter Eirika that I sacked about eight months ago for Forrest (oh and yes, he was a no-show here as usual).

I did two full circles and got Hilda. She's +atk -HP and showed up as a 5-star, so I'm pretty happy.

Am I going to do the spark? I'm not sure, I guess I'll see if we get tickets for this thing, or how I do on the legendary banner at the end of the month.

Alright, time to start searching for Altina and Sanaki. Grey as the fallback color since I want Sephiran to join them. 122 orbs to start.

Spoiler

First, the free pull.

1. 3* Roy: No.

Not an auspicious start.

1. 4* Raigh: No.

117 orbs left.

1. 4* Fir: No.
  2. 4* Henry: No.
  3. 108 orbs left.
  4. 3* Leon: No.

103 orbs left.

1. 4* Mamui: No.
  2. 4* Eirika: No. The other three orbs are grey, so I'll take them.
  3. 4* Matthew: No.
  4. 3* Wrys: SI fodder.
  5. 3* Forrest: Meh.

That was disappointing. 83 orbs left.

1. 5* Tibarn: Pitybreaker time! +Atk/-Def is amazing though, especially since I have a +Res/-Def copy sitting around for merge fodder.
  2. 3* Marth: No.

Not who I wanted, but a good pull nonetheless. 74 orbs left.

1. 4* Soleil: No.

69 orbs left.

1. 4* Chrom: No.

64 orbs left.

1. 4* Hinata: Fury fodder.
  2. 3* Bantu: No.

55 orbs left.

1. 4* Mamui: No.
  2. 4* Palla: No.

46 orbs left.

1. 4* Gordin: No.

41 orbs left.

1. 4* Seliph: No.
  2. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder.

32 orbs left.

1. 4* Gaius: No.

27 orbs left.

1. 3* Clarine: No.

22 orbs left.

1. 3* Palla: No.
  2. 5* Laegjarn: You know I don't really like you, right? +Def/-Res, so merge fodder for my +Atk +1 copy.

109 orbs and 25 units later, all I have to show for it is two pitybreakers. Tibarn's good thanks to being +Atk, but Laegjarn is completely redundant. It could be worse, but I'm still not satisfied.

Guarantee summoned AFM!Sephiran, AFM!Bernadetta, and AFM!Altina.

For regular Focus summons, I got two AFM!Altinas, two AFM!Berndettas, one Sephiran, and three AFM!Hildas (one is 5*). Got a bunch of pitybreakers in the form of Shinon, Say'ri, ANF!Lysithea, Eyvel, and Nah.

I also finally got ONE Shanna.

Edited by XRay

Hmm, I'll try a circle, I do want to pull for multiple reasons, but this banner's here for a month and there's plenty ahead as well.

4* Rody (That's not Hilda. +Def/-Atk), 3* Libra (I'm getting sick of units I've seen a ton of. +Atk/-HP), 4* Cain (I've been needing some WoM. +Def/-Spd), 4* Priscilla (Does anyone use her? +Atk/-Spd), 4* Felicia (That's a circle of mostly launch units. How much of the pool isn't right now? +Atk/-Res)

3.25%

Edited by Dayni

40 Summons:

• 2 5* Winter Hildas;
  • 1 4* Winter Hilda;
  • 1 OG Bernadetta (trolling me);
  • 1 Ced;
  • 1 Winter Altina from the spark.

Overall, pretty nice results. I will spark only once, not only because I already got the unit i wanted and I only need on copy of her... but also I don't have enough orbs for a 2nd spark and I am not a whale to buy more. Any orbs I get from now on I may consider spending on December's Legendary Banner... or save for January's Mythics Banner.

I would like a Sephiran, but I can wait until his Double Special debut.

well, a small joy after months of nothing

winter altina in my free summon, +res -hp, not the best but i hope i hope i'll manage to hit 40 summons, make her +1 and change her ivs to +atk

*Two summons in*
Whoa, got -Def +Atk Winter Altina. A result most appreciated, but a better Asset/Flaw combo would be appreciated...

*one summon later*
Got Winter Altina +Spd -Atk. Not... what I wanted... but a merge will get rid of the flaw, so... appreciated?

*A few summons later*
Winter Hilda 5* and Winter Sephiran. Hilda is +Res -Def (at least she's the demote so it'll be easy to replace if I want), and Sephiran is... +Res -Atk.

*one summon later*
And that's Winter Bernie. +Atk -HP.

...well uh... I certainly didn't expect to get all 4 units in just 30 total summons, but... I'm not complaining whatsoever. Hohoho, merry christmas!

Edited by Xenomata