All of the New Year's tickets finally trickled in, so time to use those. Red on Fire and Ice...

1. 4* Seliph: No.
  2. 4* Eirika: Meh.
  3. 4* Roy: No.
  4. 4* Eirika: Meh.
  5. 4* Wrys: No.
  6. 3* Marth: Oh well.

Lots of lords that time around. Red again on the Hoshidan NY banner.

1. 3* Lilina: Meh.
  2. 4* Boey: No.
  3. 3* Morgan: Eh.
  4. 4* Silvia: Eh.
  5. 3* Sophia: No.
  6. 4* Lilina: Disappointing.

Now for Weekly Revival 24. Hector?

1. 3* Marth: Nope.

And lastly New Power. Kinoka's the only one without a merge, so grey it is.

1. 4* Gordin: Not even close.

So many pulls, so little of use...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so I defied the desire sensor again, and got myself a cat for the new year:

Spoiler

ulHArbR.jpg

Oh, and +Spd for that juicy super asset too too bad Freyja still kicks her ass in comparison. Unfortunately, she also got the worse of her two super flaws (Def instead of Res).

As a side note, Halloween Dheginsea is now my only missing Radiant Dawn character and just one of four missing Tellius characters (the others being Gatrie, bride Sigrun and bride Tanith). I bring this up because I'm actually considering saving some orbs on the side for them to complete the collection.

Now, take note of my rate in that above screenshot compared to this one:

Spoiler

hTHl9tU.jpg

Yeah, this guy took too long just to get for a 4* focus. I'm honestly surprised Anna didn't show up first.

That said, he did get a good asset/flaw to compensate (+Atk/-HP).

So with that, I'm done with that banner even with that slight pity rate. 

As for my Thracia free pulls, I didn't leave empty handed:

Spoiler

L4vT4mQ.jpg

And that's the last regular pool Heroes character I was missing for the catalog, and like Ylgr I'm surprised Laevatein (also +HP/-Res like my Ylgr) took this long to show up.

She'll surely be a fine asset for Heroes Limited Hero Battles (and perhaps great in general if her eventual refine is any good).

Pulling a free DC (Hector) was a pleasant surprise ... I had maxed out the HM of m!Byleth to DC fodder him off to L!Edelgard or Zihark but having another fodderable copy is nice enough that I'll hang onto both for a bit.  Still in 'hoard all the things' mode and it's going better than I had hoped. (already 1,150 orbs and 70k feathers.. p sure i'll hit 1400 orbs by March if i resist the lure of fallen lyon merges).

Alright, I may have missed my chance at Christmas Tharja, but the book 2 New Years banner is still up! I managed to scrounge together 5 orbs for 1 last pull before the banner ends again. Hoping for a red or a green node... Alright! A red node. That makes picking easy. And pull! Let's go for Gunnthra!

...New Years Hrid. Eh, I can't complain much, but he's the only one from this banner I already had (at +1 even.) Oh well. I'll try for his sisters again next year, maybe.

Pulled a little bit on the new Plegian banner to see if I couldn't get Tharja or Raphael. Got pity-broken early on by...Silque. Talking about how she's here to save the world through Mila's teachings. You're at the wrong festival, lady. XD She's +spd, -atk, and my first non-Valentine's Silque, so yay? Went to a festival for Grima, came back with a Mila devout. ... Okay.

Pulled a red orb and two colorless ones in my free session, and got 5* Raphael! +Spd/-Atk, unfortunately.

I want to keep trying for Dorothea, but I'm going to hold off until the mythic banner, since that's likely to have a strong blue lineup and it'll end first.

Got two DDR!Dorotheas, and got pity broken by DB!Ike, Lethe, and DW!F!Corrin (she came with Lethe).

Spent almost 200 Orbs, so I guess I am good. I want to go for DDR!Tharja and DDR!Katarina, but my Barracks is going to burst if I keep summoning new Heroes as I do not have enough space to store everything.

Edited by XRay

I +10ed Flora... a while ago. You know Flora, Red Dagger who is real good against melee units with Distant Counter? Yeah I +10ed her a while ago.

So why the fuck do I keep pity summoning her? I did 2 summons from this stupid plegia banner and she was the 5* that appeared, over literally any other 5*?

Well great, I'm glad I only used free orbs on those 2 summons. What a waste...

I finally got a Ronan. Took WAY too many orbs!! I got 2 Nils, a Quan, a Petra and a Kliff all before getting my neutral Ronan lol. No this wasn’t a spark either, but I’m grateful that all my pity breaks came in at 3.5% or lower! 

Anyway, I got a 4* Raphael from my first circle, so I think I’ll use the TT orbs trying for the Duo. If I don’t get them oh well, but Freyr is right around the corner (maybe)!

Spoiler

nKD1hgu.jpg

I got back-to-back Raphaels (one for each rarity, but neither were +Atk) without needing the TT orbs. That's definitely a win in my book.

That spare Nah (was +Res/-Atk) joins my collection of manuals that I have no current clue what to do with. Oh, and I also have Merlinus now and got him twice (both neutral) from this banner. The first one was gotten literally just before the above set of summons:

Spoiler

9owPxF1.jpg

Anyways, that's it for the Plegia banner for me. As much as I would like green Tharja, I want to start building up an actual orb stock more.

So apparently the Thracia banner likes me.

I've pulled 5-star Miranda with a good nature, extra Surtr, and neutral Ronan. Five more summons until I can spark.

Time to clear out a banner backlog. Grey for Hostile Springs.

1. 3* Jeorge: Feathers.

Red for the BHB banner since Mareeta is busted.

1. 4* A!Tiki: Meh.

Red for Weekly Revival 25 to see if I can get Saber.

1. 4* Effie: No.

Red again on the TT banner.

1. 3* A!Tiki: Again?

Lastly, time to pull for Dorothea and Lene to keep my Harmonic roster full. 149 orbs to start.

Spoiler
  1. 3* Morgan: Meh.

I was hoping it would be easy, but no matter.

1. 3* Eliwood: Eh.
  2. 4* Ogma: Feathers.

140 orbs left.

1. 4* Seth: Swap fodder.

135 orbs left.

1. 4* Sophia: Eh.
  2. 3* Seth: More Swap fodder.

126 orbs left.

1. 4* Hana: Feathers.

121 orbs left.

1. 4* Lon'qu: Eh.

116 orbs left.

1. 4* L'Arachel: Meh.

111 orbs left.

1. 4* Sophia: Again?
  2. 5* B!Lysithea: Not bad for a pity-breaker! +Spd/-HP is a super-asset and super-flaw, so nicely balanced.

Not who I was looking for, but very nice all the same. 102 orbs left.

1. 3* Gwendolyn: No.

97 orbs left.

1. 5* Rinkah: Alright, another nice pity-breaker. The exact same +Spd/-HP, again a super-asset and super-flaw.

No Dorothea and Lene, but still some very nice pulls. 92 orbs left.

1. 4* Seth: Third time...

87 orbs left.

1. 4* Morgan: Eh.

82 orbs left.

1. 3* Gwendolyn: No.

77 orbs left.

1. 4* Mordecai: No.

72 orbs left.

1. 3* Eliwood: Eh.
  2. 3* Cain: Eh.

63 orbs left.

1. 3* Eliwood: Again?

58 orbs left.

1. 5* Harmonic!Dorothea: There we go! +Def/-Spd is awful, but at least they're just a dancer.

That went supremely well. 96 orbs total for B!Lysithea, Rinkah, and Harmonic!Dorothea. I could try to dig for a merge for the dancer duo, but I'd prefer to save up orbs for the future.

Edited by KMT4ever
Messed up total # of orbs spent.

As of recently I really have given up on the idea of saving and simply pull if anything fancies me. Hoping for any Raphael or a dorothea (Felix and Legendary Edelgard need them). Nothing of note so far only some 4*s. 

Edited by SuperNova125

I wanted Plegian Katarina but ended up with Plegian Tharja instead. I used to hate her character, but she's grown on me a bit overtime. Though I still find her super creepy regardless. I am giving up on Kat for the time being.

That was...weird. Pulled again on the Grimleal banner and got pitybroken again...by Caineghis. Now I have one that's +HP (from before) and one that's +res (this one.) It seems kind of random, but okay?

Oh hey, a couple of chances to get the only fallen Hero (Lyon) I’m missing. While I did not get Mr. Demon King, I instead got something better:

Spoiler

wcHif5c.jpg

NfIWMT1.jpg

That’s not just a free pull Fallen Ike, but a +Spd one too. This bumped him up to +2 to as well. 

He was also one of two 5*s obtained here, as I also got an off focus Yarne to go with my off focus Nah from the Plegia banner. And just like her, his ultimate fate (he is +Atk, but I already have +Spd and a merge on my existing Yarne) is very much undetermined at this point.

Well, that certainly exceeded my expectations.

Well, I should have paid better attention to the calendar. Anyway, I hope I can pull Fallen M!Corrin. I think I have all the other ones on the banner, but Fallen M!Corrin was my 2nd most-wanted of them since the banner debuted.

Did full pulls and got 1 DB!Julia, 4 DB!M!Corrins, and 1 Shanna. I guaranteed summon DB!Lyon. Five 5* Focus units for 135 Orbs is pretty good. Personally though, I would not mind trading some of those DB!M!Corrins for Shannas. I am desperate for Desperation.