• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well these summons went surprisingly well, for only 1 on-focus and two off-focus 5*s.

Young Tana +Def -Atk is kinda eh, but shouldn't matter that much considering her playstyle.
Normal Lysithea is a little eh, but its Lysithea.
Ylgr should be completely bleh... if it were anyone but me, who needed one last merge to add her to my +10 collection.

So yeah, surprisingly well.

EDIT: soft-focus? When Young was clearly misspelled??? What kind of auto-correct bullcrap is...

Edited by Xenomata

Welp, I'm up to 4.5% with no young Tana or young L'Arachel in sight.

I did get this in my opening set, though:

Spoiler

OGzF9YF.png

Melady: +Def/-Spd
Tsubasa: +Res/-Def

It should go noted that Dieck was also an off-focus pull that I recently got (and among several pulls I haven't shared here). 

Guinivere is totally going to be the next off-focus pull, isn't she?

59 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Clearly the game knows I want Eirika because it's refusing to give me reds.

Somehow pulled Tana though. (Along with a random Brave Lucina. Both are hilariously +def -atk.)

Meanwhile, on my end when I'm just gunning for Tana and L'Arachel:

Spoiler

HO8BGTJ.png

But it's OK, they got stuck with +Res/-Spd so I wasn't too lucky.

The desire sensor really is working overtime today.

12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, on my end when I'm just gunning for Tana and L'Arachel:

Hide contents

HO8BGTJ.png

But it's OK, they got stuck with +Res/-Spd so I wasn't too lucky.

The desire sensor really is working overtime today.

Pfft, wanna trade?

100 orbs spent on this banner (bought the new 60 orb pack). Got pity broken by Julian and Catherine (Both welcome, since I had neither), then I got Smol Lyon at 5* and finally Duo Eirika.

Smol L'arachel will have to wait, I guess.

In case anyone cares:

Spoiler

osLTA8V.png

No, today has not been a good day for me. This was also after a dup Perceval knocked me down from 4.5% -> 3.5%.

If this little shitter shows up as a 5* again, I might just send him home out of pure spite (keep in mind, I don't like Lyon very much to begin with).

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

In case anyone cares:

Hide contents

osLTA8V.png

No, today has not been a good day for me. This was also after a dup Perceval knocked me down from 4.5% -> 3.5%.

If this little shitter shows up as a 5* again, I might just send him home out of pure spite (keep in mind, I don't like Lyon very much to begin with).

Jeez.

I feel like your earlier comment on desire sensor working on overdrive is definitely correct. I've gone several circles without A SINGLE red stone. I got Lyon as well, although mine wasn't 5-star at least.

Got a pantless 4* Marth for free today which is lovely.

Anyways my pull ratios have been dropped since I thankfully have returned to a f2p.

FE7 banner gave me very good results by getting Farina, Pent, 4* Erk, Larcei, Anna and Flayn before the spark which was Farina for a merge.

Double heroes banner gave the "wrong" focus unit by NinjaLyn, but I take it!

No interest in the FE8 young banner or in the upcoming legendary, so I can slowly save orbs for upcoming brave banner, or to be more precise, Marianne and Lysithea's return.

I free-pulled 4-star young Marth today, but it wasn't just any 4-star young Marth. It was the +spd one I've been hoping to get one day! Even if Marth is the only one I have from that previous banner, Marth at least seems to like me.

... Meanwhile, back in Magvel ... the red orbs continue to fail to show up. Or if I'm lucky I'll get one red orb like every three circles ...

I've spent about 1000 orbs over the past year on the three banners for Duo Palla, but my luck has been absolutely atrocious. The first kid banner took about 200-300 orbs for one -Atk Palla, which I was stuck with for the past year. The DSH banner cost 470+ orbs and I didn't get Palla, but five Ingrids. This third banner today cost 337 orbs, but I finally got a merge on Palla. All I wanted was one merge! I cannot believe it took me almost 1000 orbs just to get two duo Pallas!

My haul (560 to 223):

4* special Ninian x2

FE8 Selena x2

Melady

Ronan

4* Marth

4* special Olwen

4* special Shiro

Fallen Julia

Marianne

Young Caeda

Perceval

Duo Palla

I've spent about 1000 orbs over the past year on the three banners for Duo Palla, but my luck has been absolutely atrocious. The first kid banner took about 200-300 orbs for one -Atk Palla, which I was stuck with for the past year. The DSH banner cost 470+ orbs and I didn't get Palla, but five Ingrids. This third banner today cost 337 orbs, but I finally got a merge on Palla. All I wanted was one merge! I cannot believe it took me almost 1000 orbs just to get two duo Pallas!

My haul (560 to 223):
4* special Ninian x2
FE8 Selena x2
Kjelle
Melady
Ronan
4* Marth
4* special Olwen
4* special Shiro
Fallen Julia
Marianne
Young Caeda
Perceval
Duo Palla

Edited by GuiltyLove

My free pull on the Archanea kids banner was Catherine. +Res -Hp. Ehh...she's good and all, but I'll probably get her HM feathers, dragonflowers and then fodder her. 

As for the FE8 banner, I got a 4* Lyon on a circle with no reds nor colorless (I swear, 2 blues and 3 greens on a banner with no green focus). Up to 3.75%. 

Once again I have everyone on Weekly Revival 7, so grey to see if Kinoka can get a merge.

1. 4* Emmeryn: No.

Green on The Start of It All since Merric's the only one I don't have.

1. 4* Bartre: No.

Green again for the Bonfire banner.

1. 4* Frederick: No.

And I'll take one circle from the Sacred Stones child banner. 74 orbs on hand, so I can afford to spend a few.

1. 3* Seliph: No.
  2. 5* Y!Eirika: Hello there! +Res/-Def is acceptable, especially with how busted the Blade of Renais is.
  3. 4* Effie: No.
  4. 4* Virion: No.

That went very nicely.  Always nice to get a 5* on the cheap, especially Eirika and Ephraim.

MVgsk5t.png?1

That was a 5% rate that just went completely poof this time, when this shitter already wrecked a 4% one.

Spoiler

dzetkb6.pngKubY7GV.png

This was obviously the first one rather than the second that one only got to stay because he's +Atk/-Spd, but I don't care. I'm fucking livid, so someone had to take the fall for this travesty.

Fuck this banner forever. I'm done here.

Edited by Tybrosion

Oof, sorry to hear that. You seriously got 0 Tana or L’Arachel the entire time?

This banner is just mean in general.

54 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oof, sorry to hear that. You seriously got 0 Tana or L’Arachel the entire time?

This banner is just mean in general.

Yup, no baby Tana or baby L'Arachel. I did at least get some consolation prizes out of this banner, mainly Melady, a Tsubasa merge, Eirika & Ephraim and a brave Lyn merge would rather show up here than on her revival banner.

That said, I went back on my alt, F2P account after taking about a week off from it. I got baby L'Arachel as literally the second colorless summon of the banner. While I am happy about that, I also can't help but feel a bit insulted.

Baby Lyon is now +8, and I have gotten Tana to +4 now. I only wanted 1 copy of Tana, really, in order to +10 Lyon, so now I'm like... hmmm... can I get one more Tana before I finish off Lyon?? Lol

I finally got a baby larachel too! +HP, -Spd. Baby Twins came at -Def +Res too. Pretty good so far, hope to finish off Lyon by the end of the month 

Back to the grind. I got free DC from the weekly banner and it went directly to the twins. 

On the important banner, I'm back to 3.25% and got a +Spd Micaiah from the special rate. I'll keep that copy around to see if I want to go with a speedy Micaiah build or stick to nuking when she reaches high merges. 

24 Free Pulls. With a 11% chance of pulling a 5*, law of averages says I should get at least two.

Well, I got three of them. Brave Lyn (curiously, on the 2nd banner, as she was a Special 4*), Caineghis (2nd banner too) and Brave Lysethia (4th banner). Thanks a lot for the freebies, IntSys!