One Mirabilis. It would be nice. She doesn't have to have the best ivs either, i just want one. Can i get some luck? So in i go for just one summon, just to try and see if i can get some luck. I go and get my summoning circle, which gives me just one red orb. Cool, i think, all i need is one. Make this the one...

...and legendary Sigurd shows up, with good ivs no less.

i got 4 Sigurds now. I guess it's just not meant to be.

Well it would be nice to +10 baby L'arachel some day so i would like a few merges for my one copy and i can spare 5 orbs, so i tried for a single summon on the kids banner and...I got her! She's got neutral ivs which is not bad. Makes my day better, lol.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green for the BHB banner since Catherine is a sword infantry, however good she may be.

1. 3* Beruka: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 9 since I don't have Maribelle.

1. 4* Niles: No.

And red for the "Resonance" banner.

1. 3* Ares: No.

Oh well.

Here's to some more summoning-induced mixed feelings.

On the Fallen banner: don't really care about it either way, so just did my freebies. Ended up pulling Fallen male Morgan, which is nice. He decided to be +res -atk because fuck me I guess.

Went to try to get Duo Eirika on the Magvel kids banner. I got a 5-star all right ... a regular Laevatein. I didn't have her at all so I'm not upset that she showed up. Just mad at the banner because unless I get lucky as fuuuuck on the legendary remix banner I have to stop pulling on this banner. Guess I won't get Eirika for about six months.

Fallen Banner gave me... Flayn.

...well I'll certainly take it, I can finally do some of those double Flayn things Xray talks about, but I'm not exactly pleased my pity rate was completely reset because of her...

Kids banner still hates me. Up to 4.25% and now have to wait for some orbs. 

I don't care about the Fallen banner and still have to get 1 ticket, but I got CC fodder! I've been wanting that to complete Kronya for a good while now, so that's amazing!

The good news is that I got two Hulkgards, one +Atk and one +Res. That was all I wanted.

The bad news is that Hulkgard was my spark target, and now I have dire decision paralysis now that I need to pick someone else.

Edited by Some Jerk

Finally finished sparking on the fallen banner, here's the 5 stars I got in order- 

Targets- Dimitri, Edie, Female Morgan

Leila, +spd, -def ( i never expected this one! )

Normal Claude, +atk, -res ( just lull fodder at this point, also funny how both morgans have the same effect as his weapon on their weapons and claude came to greet me )

Fallen F!Morgan, +hp, -res ( yes, my first target! even her ivs are great )

F!Edelgard, +res, -def ( the most unfortunate ivs she could have, waaaaaa )

Normal Lethe, +res, -hp ( lethe, of all 5 stars? i don't know what to do with her... )

Fallen M!Morgan, neutral ( i tried red since i decided to spark dimitri, and on my 40th summon he comes home! )

Sparked F!Dimitri ( was gonna spark edelgard, but seems like dimitri was still looking for edelgard, so had to force him out )

I didn't expect this good luck, definetly happy about this summoning session, especially after 4 mirabili? pitybroke me before sigurd and lilina on the legendary banner, along with 3 asbels and no celica 😞 

First, red on the Picnic banner.

1. 4* Abel: Nope.

And now for the Fallen banner. I'm hoping for as many Morgans as possible, so time to go get the spark. 215 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 3* Raigh: No.
  2. 4* Cherche: No.
  3. 4* Cecilia: No.

No quick 5* this time. Now for Ticket 1. 207 orbs left.

1. 4* Bantu: No.
  2. 5* Fallen!F!Morgan: There we go! +HP/-Res is okay, but hopefully I'll get something better.
  3. 4* Merric: No.

That's one Morgan. Now for Ticket 2. 199 orbs left.

1. 4* Beruka: No.

1 blue and 3 greys...Now for Ticket 3.

1. 4* Cain: No.
  2. 4* Titania: No.

And Ticket 4. 195 orbs left.

1. 4* Eirika: No.
  2. 3* Hana: No.
  3. 4* Hana: Really?

There go the tickets. 187 orbs left.

1. 3* Echidna: No.
  2. 4* Beruka: No.

178 orbs left.

1. 3* Ogma: No.
  2. 4* Ogma: What?

That was dumb. 169 orbs left.

1. 5* Tiki: A 5* Special! +HP/-Res like Morgan, so merge fodder. She's +2 now.
  2. 3* Libra: No.
  3. 3* Bartre: No.

About halfway there. 156 orbs left.

1. 3* M!Morgan: Not quite.
  2. 4* Erk: +Spd/-Def is great, much better than +Res/-Spd, so new master copy it is.
  3. 4* Raven: No.

That was a nice Erk I just pulled. 143 orbs left.

1. 4* Knoll: No.
  2. 4* Ares: No.
  3. 4* Miranda: You're new! +Spd/-Res is pretty good.
  4. 4* Knoll: Really?
  5. 3* Ogma: No.

I'm disappointed. At least Miranda is new. 123 orbs left.

1. 4* Ogma: Seriously?
  2. 4* Fae: No.

I've pulled Ogma 4 times out of 29 now. 114 orbs left.

1. 4* Eliwood: No.
  2. 4* Eirika: No.

4.25% pity rate now. 105 orbs left.

1. 3* Olivia: No.
  2. 4* Lon'qu: No.
  3. 3* Arthur: No.

92 orbs left.

1. 4* Lon'qu: No.
  2. 3* Knoll: Go away.

4.5% pity rate now. 83 orbs left.

1. 3* Bantu: No.
  2. 4* Draug: No.
  3. 4* Bartre: No.

Up to 39/40 pulls, so I'll spark for Fallen!M!Morgan to make sure I get him. 70 orbs left.

1. 4* Camilla: No.
  2. 4* Soren: No.

That did not go well at all. 1 5* and 1 4* Special before the spark. I've still got 61 orbs, so time to kill this 4.75% pity rate.

1. 4* Seth: No.
  2. 5* Fallen!M!Morgan: Figures he'd show up immediately after the spark. +Atk/-Def is solid though, especially with a merge.
  3. 3* Miranda: +Spd/-HP, so I suppose merge fodder for the copy I got earlier.
  4. 4* Libra: No. For fun, I'll take the one blue.
  5. 3* Mordecai: No.

I'm not satisfied. With 41 orbs left over I'm just going to keep going.

1. 4* Laslow: No.
  2. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder.
  3. 3* Gunter: No.

28 orbs left.

1. 4* Olivia: No.
  2. 3* Hawkeye: No.

One more try. 19 orbs left.

1. 3* Silvia: No.
  2. 5* B!Celica: Huh. +Atk/-Spd is fantastic with a merge, so welcome!
  3. 5* Shamir: Very nice! +Def/-Res is mediocre, but ultimately not important.

Things went well, but not in the way I'd hoped. 209 orbs got me:

• +HP/-Res Fallen!F!Morgan
  • +Atk/-Def Fallen!M!Morgan (+1 from the spark)
  • +HP/-Res Tiki
  • +Atk/-Def B!Celica
  • +Def/-Res Shamir

A nice haul of good units, but I was really hoping for more Morgans. My orb stockpile's gone, so that'll probably have to wait until another banner.

I am at 30/40. So far a -spd bernie (fodder for Eliwood for that A and B slot) and a Fallen Edelgard +hp -res, extremely happy I got one. Now she will be +1 with the spark. Already gave her some skills like galeforce , fort def/res 3, summoner support also gave her some fruits to make her +atk , still have plenty so it's more than fine.

At 20/40 now with no orbs, I think I'll be able to Spark before the banner expires, hopefully.

2nd summon: FoW!Edelgard (+Def -Spd), hell yes!

14th summon: Brave Veronica, providing a third merge for my +Spd copy. 

Otherwise not much else besides what I think might be the first Tethys I've seen in 2021; I've had her stuck at +7 for foreeeever. 

Wasn't totally sure if I should spark on this banner because FoW!Edelgard was really the only focus hero I particularly wanted, especially because my 3H heroes are already my strongest heroes basically (Double Flayn with Near Saving Brave Edelgard and Far Saving Felix is absolutely completely broken, I haven't found a PvE map that they couldn't tackle yet). As a relatively late arrival to FEH (started playing I think right before CYL3) who never played Awakening, I do need more Awakening heroes because it's probably my weakest line-up by title, or tied with Echoes. But I don't really care for the Morgans at all tbh.  

Did my freebies on the new banner. Got a Mikoto to show for it. At least I have another Flash healer now since Edelgard's going to be a problem in Arena Assault in the coming weeks.

After getting nothing on Lilina and someone else's banner on 500 orbs each, this time luck was on my side. 

150 orbs got me a copy of each hero (sparked Edelgard) plus a non-fallen F!Morgan! 

Super sweet. 

Got FOW!Dimitri [+Atk, -Res] and FOW!M!Morgan [+Spd, -Atk]. Also got Innes [+Spd, -Atk] for 4* special. I guaranteed summon FOW!Edelgard, and then got FOW!Edelgard [+Atk, -Spd] afterward to break my pity rate. Makes me wish I spent my guaranteed summon on FOW!F!Morgan instead.

Well, this is my 2nd spark of the game and it went pretty well! I had about 200 orbs to start with and have 80 or so left. I went the orb-efficient route and did full circles. First, I got Fallen Dimitri (my main goal), then, towards the end of sparking (like, the last circle) I got Fallen Edelgard, and so the only one left that I cared about getting was Fallen M!Morgan, so I just sparked him! Banner done! =D Now I can save up orbs for whichever comes first: the next seasonal, a mythic or legendary hero I want, or heroes who have valor skills I need (especially Singing Shigure.) Though, I'm tempted to try to get Fallen M!Corrin again whenever it is he comes up.

Edit: Also, at one point when I was specifically hoping for Fallen M!Morgan, I happened to pull a 3* Chrom and my first Brave Lucina one right after the other. (That's right; I've never gotten her before) Ironic.

Edited by Mercakete

27 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Edit: Also, at one point when I was specifically hoping for Fallen M!Morgan, I happened to pull a 3* Chrom and my first Brave Lucina one right after the other. (That's right; I've never gotten her before) Ironic.

Nice! Lucina: Brave Princess is amazing for supporting supertanks. Arena Assault has gotten a lot easier since I am only fighting "five" battles now, since my Teams 6 and 7 are relatively brainless autowins with Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo on 6 and Ike: Brave Mercenary and Lucina: Brave Princess on 7.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

Nice! Lucina: Brave Princess is amazing for supporting supertanks. Arena Assault has gotten a lot easier since I am only fighting "five" battles now, since my Teams 6 and 7 are relatively brainless autowins with Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo on 6 and Ike: Brave Mercenary and Lucina: Brave Princess on 7.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. 🙂 Ah, also, I think she was the last one I was missing from year 1's braves. So, that's cool.

so i never did get that mirabilis. not meant to be.

fallen banner got me a female Morgan with good stats, Tana, Erinys, and i sparked Edelgard. Not the best run. im going to try for Dimitri and male Morgan again later.

Alright SS kids banner, I give up. Getting another pity breaker (Azelle) after 5% is too salt inducing, so now I'll just save for CYL. At least I got kid Eirika, even if it's at +0.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Alright SS kids banner, I give up. Getting another pity breaker (Azelle) after 5% is too salt inducing, so now I'll just save for CYL. At least I got kid Eirika, even if it's at +0.

Getting 1 copy of her is lucky enough to start, tbh. I didn't even get one copy Duo Eirika before getting a pitybreaker, not to mention all the circles with no reds.

These quiz orbs allowed me to spark and got another Edelgard in the last session +Spd. Spent flowers, fruits, even the celestial stone and lots of expensive fodder and created this. 

Screenshot_20210510_185539.thumb.jpg.d8e101f0d81ed94cd5432cb75820c391.jpg

Still have some other available skills however she is fine for now, I also want to try out different builds as I still use her base kit. Already replaced her as my lead. Time to save for the June spark now as I doubt I will be able to pull on the CYL respark. Don't have enough orbs currently to spark again so soon. 

On 4/26/2021 at 6:19 AM, Fabulously Olivier said:

Nothing of note from my free summons on HF 1-3.

I did the free summons plus about 130 orbs on HF4, resulting in 2 Brave Edelgards, Brave Lysithea, Brave Hector, Brave Veronica, Jaffar, Ophelia, and Tana.

Burned another couple hundreds orbs on HF4 and my luck did not continue. Got to about 7.5% summon, pity broken by Mareeta, got it to about 7.8% summon, finished with a Brave Claude.

Also, free pulled Keaton from weekly revival banner. Will probably throw that special spiral at Resplendent Lilina.