WOOT, GOT PALLA!

...hey wait this is +Spd -Atk... OH WELL, I GOT HER IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF ORBS!

Got Luthier twice at 4* thankfully.

I feel a slight need to spark on this banner... hopefully I get Nott and Zeke before then...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a very attractive New Heroes banner for me personally, but I managed to pull Nott (+Atk -Def) on my 4th summon, then yet another Brave Celica (+HP -Spd) on my 12th summon and then just now Minerva (+HP -Def) as my 15th summon and as the only summon that wasn't on a blue or red circle. Definitely only going to keep summoning until I get one more (blue/red) focus hero, then quit. 

Maybe I should have committed to building up Brave Celica lol. This is I think almost certainly the third time I've pulled her in less than a month--and possibly like the eighth or ninth time since I started playing FEH--and every time I've always foddered her immediately. Oh well...

EDIT: And that's that! 17th summon: Valentina Palla (+Spd -Def, not great but I'll take it!). Time to save for summer banners. 

Edited by uhmuzing

I've got everyone on the Chill banner, so might as well go red for Hubert.

1. 4* Marth: No.

And now for the Midpoint banner. Blue has the best odds, so that'll be my goal.

1. 4* Ilyana: No.
  2. 3* Seth: No blues...
  3. 3* Knoll: The other four orbs were grey...
  4. 5* Zeke: Hey there! +Atk/-HP is quite good. The super-flaw isn't great, but he's tanky enough to ignore it.
  5. 3* Oscar: No.

That went well enough. I would have preferred Nott, but Zeke is fine too. He can stay with Tatiana now.

Free Summon: Male Byleth +HP, -Res

Second Ticket: Nott +Def, -Spd

Fourth Ticket: my first Silque +Res, -Atk

~20th pull or so: dupe Helbindi +HP, -Res

40th pull: Zeke +Spd, -Atk

and 2 4* Luthiers along the way, 1 +Spd -Def which I will keep

Spark: Palla! For collector's sake

I've been slacking on posting in this topic, so I've got much to share here:

Ashera's banner

Spoiler

vrsE8r0.png?1SyUzfFX.png?1BqTyLKy.png?1
XcOMbFc.png?1CVR8ANq.png?1g7281ud.png?1

Claude: +Def/-Atk (literally the same as my first CYL Claude)
Triandra: +Res/-Atk
Corrin: +Spd/-HP, don't remember what the second one had because she was just merged into the +Spd one

The Mist and Amelia were both +Atk, and so I merged my original ones into the +Atk ones.

Getting Ashera herself wasn't quite to be this time, but I can't be upset with that haul.

Me randomly going after Sara (on the Joint Drive banner):

Spoiler

VbqOWfR.png?1h55qgyZ.png?11pxVZju.png?1

Sara: +Atk/-HP

Velouria (+Atk) got bumped up to +4, while Bernie (+Res, because my IV luck with her has not been great) is now +3.

Well, it did end up being worth my while even though I still don't quite know why I decided to go for Sara.

Free Pull 5*s

Spoiler

BBsYgwx.png?1hVmdRXI.png?1

Apotheosis Anna: +HP/-Atk; from Weekly Revival 12
Bride Tharja: +Atk/forgot the flaw because this one immediately replaced my +Def/-Spd one; from Bridal Bloom

I was initially not pleased to find no blues (don't have Ninian) on that Bridal Bloom free pull. Now, I'm not pleased that bride Tharja's refine apparently isn't happening until like October.

Current Progress on Nott & More

Spoiler

owf7PGR.png?1LfsVt6D.png?1

Nott: +HP/-Def
4* Luthier: +Atk/-Res

I've got 15 pulls to go before that Palla spark, and now I don't have to face the conundrum of whether to spark for the new OP Mythic instead.

But don't worry, Nott is harmless in my hands because I'm content with fielding a sandbag AR "Defense" team.

Spent 900 of my 1000 orbs on the Midpoint banner since I don't think anyone I find interesting is going to be added anytime soon (watch me regret that later) and what I got from my haul are...

• Four copies of Valentian Palla
  • Two copies of Zeke
  • Two copies of Nott (one will got foddered and the other will go cause chaos in AR)
  • Seven copies of Luthier (two were 5 stars, the other five were 4 stars)
  • Pitybreakers include Mareeta, Sayri, F!Byleth, Lethe, Tibarn, Midori, Brave Lysithea and Lewyn. Could have had a +10 Palla if all those red pitybreakers were Palla instead.

I only wanted Palla and planned to spark her. Farmed the tickets and went to pull...

30/40 and absolutely nothing, not even 4*s turning into 5*s or 4* Luthier. I was getting pissed off...

But then my last 3 rolls were this:

177735940_Screenshot_20210608-211705_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.6353e4e2acc7de0b9a6fc557e4544941.jpg313281088_Screenshot_20210608-211836_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.52cfc5e980cf88baaf15601d620c9987.jpg937723971_Screenshot_20210608-212121_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.85ab734d7c1b2884c71654a491b8dc22.jpg  

And I just ended up sparking Zeke, the only one missing.

I... hm... I completely forgot that the Fallen units aren't actually a seasonal banner, and in fact Hegemon is in the normal summoning pool now. Quite the reminder I got...

...wait whaddya mean she's neutral???

(also 5* Luthier. Which is okay I guess, since whatever pity rate I did have was just broken by the husk...)

Got Zeke with my tickets, no orbs spent! Now I have to decide if I want to save all those orbs, or try for Perceval later. I've been wanting Perceval for a long time now. But, I also want merges for Brave Ike (only need one more) and Brave Hector.

Almost forgot about the Blazing Wind daily banner. Hoped for Igrene, got a 4* Cain. Anyway, now for the Aerobatics banner. Catria's the only one I'm missing so it's red again.

1. 4* Soleil: Nope.

And now the New Power banner. Sharena's the only one I'm missing, so green it is.

1. 4* Cecilia: No.

And now to finish off the Nott and More banner's spark.

In one summon, I got a +HP -Res copy of Nils. A good dancer with a good Asset, not much to say there.

In addition, I got a few 4* special summons. I can't quite remember one of them, but the other two were Zelgius (bringing my personal copy to 5+ merge) and Eldigan (bringing him to +9 merge).

A few sessions before the 40th summon, I got a +Spd -Res copy of Palla. A merge, or maybe I'll give it to one of my +10 red fliers who would make a great support in the Arena to keep my score up? I dunno yet.

For my spark, I picked Nott. I didn't have her, and I feel like I need the Arena Mythic bonus more than the extra bulky Lance Cav.
...one session later, the next orb gave me a +HP -Res copy of Nott. Also one last 5* Luthier cause why not.

I consider myself largely done with this banner. Maybe I'll dip a little more to try and get Zeke, or more Pallas, but more than likely I'm calling it here on this banner. I was very lucky this time around, even if I didn't get every focus unit. Better to stop while I'm ahead this time.

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...one session later, the next orb gave me a +HP -Res copy of Nott. Also one last 5* Luthier cause why not.

You can run two of her on defense like I do! She is a pain to deal with though, and it took me two days with other people's help to figure out how to beat my own defense team using an enemy phase offense team.

It's kinda of a shame these revival banners don't have a pity timer. I would be much more tempted to roll on them. 

I wanted at least one more Igrene but no pity with a starting 3%... ehh... I think I always skipped them except for the free roll.

More pulls. Mareeta's the only one I'm missing from the Solo banner, so red there.

1. 4* Chrom: Nope.

Bernie's the only one I'm missing from the Lull banner, so grey there.

1. 3* Maria: Figures.

And for Weekly Revival 15 I have everyone merged, so I'll try green since I like Olwen the most.

1. 4* Rath: No.

Nothing of any interest this time.

Went to get Peony, forgot that sniping was a thing. The results by the time I got +Spd -Def Peony...

~Dhenginsea +Res -Atk. Though he's certainly got a lot more... everything... than her, I think I'll stick with Spooky Myrrh as my Red Armor Dragon, especially now that seasonal refines are a thing.
~Sephiran Neutral. Still don't know what to do with Odd Recovery...
~5* Hilda. Great...
~Absolutely NO 4* special summons or even 4* seasonal units.

Well... least I got Peony with a great Asset/Flaw.

The Draconic Aura banner gave me something quite nice: a +Def/-Res 5* Ranulf. I already have a +Def +1 copy, but merges are always nice to have.

As for the Link banner, Lilith could really use a merge, but I'm saving for the BHB banner with Fallen Ike and Julia, so just the free pull this time.

1. 4* Silvia: Three reds and two greys in that circle...

Now forthe Double Special Heroes banner. Going green to see if I can get Peony and Triandra.

1. 5* Minerva: Another 4* Special! +HP/-Spd is bad, but she's merge fodder for my current +Spd +1 copy anyway.

That was two free 5*s in three banners. I'm more than happy with that.

Getting two merges for Caineghis should NOT have taken so long... somehow also got a merge for Velouria and my first Leila +Spd -Def. +Atk -Def Forsyth was kinda nice to merge into, but Blue was NOT a focus color, so I was pretty peeved my pity rate went down like that...

But... well, on the plus side, my Caineghis is now +10 merge. Did he NEED to be +10, well... no I guess. But I wanted to do it, so... yeah.
4* Special summons featured Mist and Kinshi Hinoka.

Also managed a copy of Fallen Ike (+Atk -Def) with the leftover orbs. Alltogether... yeah it was a pretty good night of summoning. Just wish it didn't cost so many orbs...

Edited by Xenomata

I completely forgot to pull from the Iceberg daily banner. Now I'm annoyed. Still, another daily is here, so I'm going grey for Caineghis.

1. 3* Tethys: Not even close.

And now to splurge on the BHB banner to get Ike and Julia some merges. 197 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Olivia: No.
  2. 5* Saber: A 4* Special, and a new unit at that! He's horribly out of date, but I'll take him anyway. +Atk/-Res is quite nice as well.

A good start to the session. 193 orbs left.

1. 4* Soleil: No.
  2. 5* Fallen!Julia: Excellent! +HP/-Spd isn't so excellent, but hopefully I'll get a better asset eventually.

Another great circle. 184 orbs left.

1. 4* Roy: No.
  2. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder.

Unfortunately the trend was broken. 175 orbs left.

1. 3* Athena: No.
  2. 3* Raigh: No.
  3. 3* Palla: No.
  4. 4* Fir: No.

That was complete garbage. 155 orbs left.

1. 3* Hana: No.
  2. 3* Athena: No.

More garbage. 149 orbs left.

1. 4* Tharja: No.
  2. 5* Fallen!Julia: And here she is again! +Res/-Def is a good master copy, but I'd prefer +Atk.

I'm liking how this is going so far. 140 orbs left.

1. 4* Knoll: No.
  2. 4* Roy: No.
  3. 3* Chrom: No.

127 orbs left.

1. 4* Hinata: No.

122 orbs left.

1. 4* Roy: The third time now...
  2. 4* Seth: No.

113 orbs left.

1. 3* Morgan: No.
  2. 4* Fir: No.
  3. 4* Ogma: No.

A clean 100 orbs left now.

1. 3* Marth: No.

95 orbs left.

1. 3* Eliwood: No.
  2. 4* Tharja: No.

86 orbs left.

1. 4* Ross: Somehow not a single red in that circle.

81 orbs left.

1. 4* Fir: Again?

76 orbs left.

1. 3* Lilina: No.
  2. 4* Cain: No.
  3. 3* Roy: Go away.
  4. 5* Fallen!Ike: Awesome! +Def/-Atk is awful, but he's merge fodder anyway.

And I'm satisfied. 138 orbs later, I've gotten 2 Julias (making her +4), an Ike (making him +2), and a random Saber. I'll keep some orbs for the future, plus I don't want to push my luck any further.

Got a free Ingrid today - best possible blue unit I could get. It's been months since I have a pulled a free 5* unit (4* specials don't count). I was lucky that no colourless orb was given because I would have gone for Caineghis normally.

From the latest New Heroes banner I'm five pulls away from the spark. I got my targets (Nott and Palla) and a random Anna, however no single Luthier yet. He's a demote, so I'll pull him anyways. Gonna spark for Nott to make her become better. Not interested in another lance cavalier.