Well, I finally got my Summer Mercedes! (Along with my first Saber! YUS!) I think I'll give this banner a rest now. Never did get a 2nd Ashe or Caspar, but that's okay. I should start saving up again for the next summer banner Summer Adult Tiki so I can finally get Axe Valor.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY

I got Legendary Leif. FINALLY. Now regular Mareeta is the only Thracia unit I am missing.

Also, got Dagr on my first circle. She, uh, came with +res -def, which is what the Nott I pulled off her banner came with. These two are definitely twins >_>

Never posted here but why not start doing so 😄

-Byleth -spd +res  Temping to use fruit on him...
-Second Alm. Dunno if fodder him for NFU or merge for +1
-First Lif. Hurray!
-First/second Hel. Nice!
-Ishtar pitybreak. Sadness wanted Julia since I dont have her.

That's all my monthly 200 used orbs, wanted more Nott, Leif, Dagr for merges but thats ok, got the important ones.

Blue for the Pegasus Knight banner.

1. 4* Donnel: Not even close.

Grey for Summer's Arrival.

1. 4* Gordin: No.

Now to take some shots at the Legendary banner. Anything but red is fine. 220 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Robin: No.
  2. 4* Roderick: No.
  3. 4* Roderick: Seriously?
  4. 4* Natasha: No.

That was awful. 208 orbs left.

1. 4* Soren: No.
  2. 4* Lena: No.
  3. 3* Lachesis: No.

195 orbs left.

1. 4* Lex: +Spd/-Res is poor, so Reposition fodder.
  2. 3* Matthew: No.
  3. 4* Kaze: No.
  4. 3* Virion: No.
  5. 4* Kaze: Excuse me?

This is going horribly. 175 orbs left.

1. 4* Hawkeye: No.
  2. 3* Nino: No.
  3. 3* Kaze: No.

Very horribly. 162 orbs left.

1. 4* Mathilda: No.
  2. 4* Gunter: No.
  3. 3* Gaius: No.

......149 orbs left.

1. 3* Reyson: No.
  2. 3* Sothe: No.
  3. 4* Leon: No.

A 10% pity rate now. 136 orbs left.

1. 5* Erinys: Took long enough. +Def/-Res is decent enough as well.
  2. 4* Bartre: No.
  3. 4* Lena: No. Since my pity rate's dead anyway, I'll take the two reds.
  4. 4* Raigh: No.
  5. 4* Roy: No.

Ridiculous. I spent 104 orbs to get 1 5*. Just because I'm feeling masochistic today, I'll do one more full circle. 116 orbs left.

1. 4* Caeda: No.
  2. 4* Fir: No.
  3. 3* Eliwood: No.
  4. 3* L'Arachel: No.
  5. 3* Donnel: Garbage.

Naturally that entire circle was complete trash. Now I'm in an even worse mood.

5 hours ago, Naoshi said:

Never posted here but why not start doing so 😄

-Byleth -spd +res  Temping to use fruit on him...
-Second Alm. Dunno if fodder him for NFU or merge for +1
-First Lif. Hurray!
-First/second Hel. Nice!
-Ishtar pitybreak. Sadness wanted Julia since I dont have her.

That's all my monthly 200 used orbs, wanted more Nott, Leif, Dagr for merges but thats ok, got the important ones.

Ishtar doesn't pity break you anymore. You should still have a rate on that banner if you still wanted to pull.

15 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Ishtar doesn't pity break you anymore. You should still have a rate on that banner if you still wanted to pull.

Oh, I thought she did since my rate is back to 8% but I just remembered I got both Hel and Ishtar in same circle pull. Thanks for letting me now though!

First summon circle on Legendary banner. Three Greens, no 5*s

Second summon circle. Two Greens, no 5*s.

Third summon circle. One Green, got Byleth. Decided to open the whole circle and got a Julia and an Erinys.

37 Orbs spent on Legendary banner for three 5*s including the most wanted unit. Best luck I've had in months. Back to saving mode.

Despite the odds, I'm somehow 8 for 8 on these TH Summer banners:

Spoiler

WFCmrLX.pngr9iGw0c.png59l9Etf.png

4* Caspar: +Res/-Def
Mercedes: +HP/-Spd
Hilda & Marianne: +Spd/-HP
Ashe: +HP/-Spd

Chaperone F!Byleth: is currently a manual
Pega Nino: merged into my +Spd one

By the way, if that blue in the third screenshot didn't have Ashe then I wouldn't bother pulling any further for him. As far as I remember, that blue was the only one I pulled all banner and I only pulled it because I had just got my second target unit (Hilda & Marianne, Mercedes was the other target).

As for legendary Bylad's banner, I summoned on it three times and all three sets had zero greens. If that isn't a sign to not bother with that banner any further, then I don't know what is.

Spontaneous use of 10 orbs from my stockpile on the Leg banner, sniping Green. Got a Dagr.

...well, my impulsive summoning can't always grant the best results, but 2nd place result ain't so bad.

Edit: also impulse summoned the new Fodlan summer banner (since I had a pity rate) and I got Hilda, neutral! So... overall alright. 

Edited by Xenomata

Currently up to a 4.5% rate on the summer banner in search of Hilda. Today's orbs didn't do anything about that, but I did get forced into green and finally got a Casper (4*, +Spd/-Res), so that's nice.

After I finish up with this pity rate one way or another, I'm going to try to stop sniping at the 3%/4 rate. It's too much of a hassle.

Free pulled to see if I'd get Fallen F!Corrin (not that I had Julia or would mind Dream M!Corrin) and Louise suddenly popped out. She's +atk. I wasn't going to go for her ever, I think, so... I'm just kind of surprised. (I don't dislike her, I think, it's just that she's not one I was aiming for.)

Edit:

So, I went for Axe Valor (and Summer Gaius, whom I STILL do not have) with my meager orb supply (the next summer banner has a couple of units I want, but I'm down to 2 orbs and I have to make Axe Valor the priority.) I didn't get any of my targets (Fredrick would've been okay, too) but I did randomly get an original Kaden. Not my first copy of him and not the best nature, so he got manual'd. My summoning has been weird lately.

Edited by Mercakete

Welp.

I pulled a copy of Summer Caeda and Plumeria. On the first circle. They are +spd -HP.

Uh, SURE.

I got three Caeda: Sea Blossom Pair, two Freyr: Estival Dreams, and one Freyja: Fleeting Summer (she was the last to come). A 5* Ogma: Blade on Leave pity broke me, and I got two of his 4* copy.

For my special 5* units, I got Celica: Warrior Princess, Elincia, Lyn, Deirdre, Lucina, Ephraim: Sacred Twin Lord, Kana, Faye, Mist.

Azelle, Ewan, Julia: Heart Usurped, Nina, Ranulf, Nah, pity broke me. Azelle is the most welcome for Arena for my Olivia.

The Legendary banner was a disaster for me, so let's hope things go better today. First, grey on the Dragon Fang banner.

1. 3* Setsuna: No.

Grey again for Weekly Revival 18.

1. 4* Lissa: No.

Grey yet again for the TT banner.

1. 4* Felicia: No.

Blue for Ylissean Summer.

1. 5* S!Gaius: Or not! He shows up unexpectedly again. +HP/-Spd is awful, but I already have a +Atk +2 copy. I guess he's +3 now...

That was nice. Finally, time for Summer's Dream. 152 orbs, all going towards Harmonic!Caeda.

Spoiler
  1. 3* Raven: No.

Not a good start.

1. 4* Reyson: No.

147 orbs left.

1. 4* Lex: Reposition fodder.

142 orbs left.

1. 4* Merric: No.

137 orbs left.

1. 3* Forrest: No.

132 orbs left.

1. 5* Mikoto: Okay! +Spd/-HP is another super-asset and super-flaw, so I'm content.

That was a pleasant surprise. 127 orbs left.

1. 4* Gunter: No.

122 orbs left.

1. 4* Hinata: No.

117 orbs left.

1. 4* Beruka: No.

A lot of Fates units right now. 112 orbs left.

1. 4* Cecilia: No.

107 orbs left.

1. 3* Nino: No.

102 orbs left.

1. 3* Kagero: No.

97 orbs left.

1. 3* Mustafa: No.

92 orbs left.

1. 3* Reyson: No.
  2. 4* Arthur: No.

83 orbs left.

1. 4* Mustafa: No.

78 orbs left.

1. 4* Jeorge: No

73 orbs left. Halfway done.

1. 3* Raven: No.

68 orbs left.

1. 3* Norne: Reposition fodder.

63 orbs left.

1. 3* Wrys: No.

58 orbs left.

1. 3* Rath: No.

53 orbs left.

1. 4* Fae: No.
  2. 4* Merric: No.

44 orbs left.

1. 5* Minerva: Another 5* Special. +Atk/-Spd is nice, but I've got a +2 +Spd copy already.
  2. 4* Mustafa: No.

35 orbs left.

1. 4* Titania: No.
  2. 4* Luthier: You're new! +Res/-Atk is rather bad though.

Luthier is nice, but I feel like Feh is taunting me. 26 orbs left.

1. 3* Tethys: No.

21 orbs left.

1. 3* Hawkeye: Come on...
  2. 3* Soren: Seriously?

12 orbs left, one more try.

1. 4* Jeorge: No.

Down to 7 orbs, I am not at all happy with how that went. Not one focus unit, just a Mikoto and a 5* Special Minerva. At least there's a steady supply of orbs coming in the near future so I can try to break a 4.25% pity rate.

Not thrilled about my luck the last couple weeks. With the first summer banner I had picked up a copy each of Ashe and Caspar early on (and foddered skills from them to Jill and Sothe, respectively), but I ended up working up to a 5.50% rate before Hilda+Marianne showed up (+Atk -Res). Unfortunately nothing else of interest showed up in that time iirc.

On the legendary banner I managed to grab a second Dagr (merged onto my +Def -Spd copy) within 5 or 6 pulls thankfully. Also free-summoned an extra Apotheosis Anna from some banner, can't remember; ended up foddering her Rally skills and Joint Drive Spd to my Duo Byleth. And I did manage to pull the last needed copy of Tethys to put her at +10. 

On the bright side, this new summer banner is a super easy skip for me between not overly liking Book IV's OCs or most of the art styles, and yet I got lucky and summoned Freyja (+Atk -Spd) on my second pull. Little conflicted since she does look like a super overpowered unit, but I'm also just not attached to her at all and she has both Atk/Spd Solo 4 and Fatal Smoke that I was planning to give to Leonie at some point. But either way, concludes my business pulling on any banners for now, time to save for CYL5 (not really tempted if the new TT+ boss ends up being the next Mythic tbh). 

Free pulled on the new summer banner and got...original Idunn. That's kind of ironic since her stats are similar to summer Freyr's, both are red, and I was thinking about building a wall with them.

tbRO4eV.png

Spoiler

ROFxPl1.pngCj1Q2p4.pngndtTUsc.pngUBucXlP.png

Fallen Lyon: +Res/-Def
Summer Caeda & Plumeria: +Spd/-Atk
Summer Freyja: +Atk/-Res
Summer Gunnthra: +Atk/-Res

My luck was certainly on point today. Mr. Demon King was my free pull, and then Caeda & Plumeria showed up in the very next set. Freyja took a bit longer to get, but only slightly. This banner was certainly nicer than the Three Houses one (it took until 4.25% to get my first 5* focus, Mercedes, there). The only minor gripe I had was that Ogma (not pictured but was 4*, +Res/-HP) took a bit longer to get compared to Caspar (who I got pretty much immediately).

So since this went far better than expected, I went to the old FEH summer banner to see if I could blunder into Laegjarn or Gunnthra. After just four pulls, I got Gunnthra.

And to end this post mostly because I slacked on posting this particular pull, I got Guinivere (+Atk/-Def) from the Push banner last week with minimal orb investment:

Spoiler

mPIqhb2.png

Oh my god that is the last time I snipe from a weekly revival banner.

I just needed Faye. One Faye. I just wanna +10 merge her, is that so much to ask for? YES APPARENTLY. My pity rate went up to 6.67%/3.33% before I finally got her.

No 4* special summons either.

God... I shoulda just saved my orbs.

I also dipped into Summer's Dream and came out with +Res -Atk Summer Freya, which stings by the way, given how many orbs I spent on the weekly revival vs Summer's Dream.

My baby girl Morgan's already +10, so for Weekly Revival 19 I'll try green.

1. 4* Ross: No.

Green again for the New Power banner.

1. 3* Boey: No.

I'm only missing Catherine from Goddess's Servants, so red for the tickets.

1. 4* Lon'qu: No.
  2. 5* Fallen!Mareeta: Sure, why not. +Spd/-Res is excellent, but I already have a +Spd/-Atk copy. Merge time!
  3. 3* Erk: No.
  4. 3* Erk: Okay...
  5. 4* Olivia: No.

That went pretty nicely. My orb stock is back up to 74, so time to try for Caeda and Plumeria again with a 4.25% pity-rate.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Gunter: No.

69 orbs left.

1. 4* Raven: No.
  2. 4* Gunter: Really?

That sucked. 60 orbs left.

1. 4* Mamui: No.

55 orbs left.

1. 5* Harmonic!Caeda: Finally! +Spd/-Atk is good enough considering her effective damage.

24 orbs later, I finally have them. +Spd/-Atk isn't fantastic, but I don't have enough to try for another merge.