• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had 75 ~ 77 orbs on hand on my free account. i was saving, but decided to just roll on and try my luck on the legendary banner. pulled Thrasir (-spd) on about 40 orbs, then Micaiah showed up about 14 orbs later! with only 14 orbs left, i just put them all in to see if a morgan or lilina would show up, but nothing else. But this was a success regardless, Micaiah's stats are terrible (+hp/-atk) but i'll use fruit on her some day in the far future. I still can't believe i won the 1/3 rate, really some luck; the game does have that some times.

Grey for the Moonbow banner.

1. 3* Olivia: Or not.

And once again I'm going to try to kill my 5% pity rate on the CYL banner. 92 orbs on hand.

1. 4* Cain: No.
  2. 3* Ares: No.
  3. 4* Mae: No.
  4. 4* Reinhardt: No.
  5. 3* Jeorge: No.

65 units pulled, not one focus unit. This has reached the point of utter absurdity. 72 orbs left.

1. 5* Fallen!Berkut: Again? Whatever. +HP/-Def is meh, but it's still better than +Spd/-Res.
  2. 4* Mustafa: No.
  3. 3* Camilla: No.
  4. 3* Priscilla: No.
  5. 4* Nanna: No.

Oh my god...At this point I might as well go for the second spark. 52 orbs left.

1. 4* Knoll: No.
  2. 4* Altena: No.
  3. 5* Quan: Another worthless 4* Special. He's not even new, he's +2 already. +Spd/-Res isn't bad, but I'll stick with +Def.
  4. 4* Priscilla: Go away.
  5. 3* Sakura: No.

One more circle before the second spark that I didn't even want...32 orbs left.

1. 4* Erk: No.
  2. 4* Shigure: No.
  3. 5* B!Eirika: I can't even be happy because she's the 78th unit I pulled from this damned banner. Full neutral, not that it matters at this point.
  4. 4* Gwendolyn: No.
  5. 4* Shanna: Figures.

So ends this absolute train wreck of a banner. 16 circles to get a single focus unit, 295 orbs spent when I only planned for 135. At least I get Gatekeeper and another Celestial Stone out of this. I was hoping to try again at Micaiah's banner, but so much for that...Before I got Eirika the game decided to throw the entire kitchen sink at me.

1. 4* Special F!Kana merge
  2. Annette merge
  3. Leila
  4. 4* Special SF!Nino merge
  5. Fallen!Berkut merge
  6. 4* Special Quan merge

Leila at least is new and interesting, and Annette got a deadly Atk asset for her trouble, but other than that...

Ugh, frustrating. "It has a higher chance at pulling a focus unit!" I said. "It has a seasonal unit who would be fun to pull!" I said. But spending every orb I got and reaching 7.5% with only 1 4* focus unit pulled... Tharja hates me. I'm kind of okay with this because I don't like her either. But I still like her fodder and I find her being a Grimleal fitting, but this is exactly what her Christmas alt did to me, too. ... Just like Fallen F!Robin, except worse because she got me to 11% and I never got anything out of that one. But the point is that Tharja alts just don't want to be summoned by me. Oh well. I appreciate Valentine's Alfonse for showing up as a 4* unit. Now I just need to figure out if +atk is good on him or if I should stick to what I think is my +def one.

I also need to try to frantically save up orbs for the dancing banners' reruns so I can hopefully get Singing Shigure this year.

I don't know, I had some kind of sense that the Legendary banner was worth pulling some more on. Every time I say I'm quitting a banner and switching to saving orbs, I'm unintentionally lying lol. 

Didn't get Micaiah, but I did score another Evilgard (+3 +Res now), my first ever copy of Fallen F!Morgan (+HP -Def), and my first ever copy of Ashera (+Spd -HP), each at either 8.50% or 9% rates so I'm satisfied, especially because this new Jugdral banner is by far the most skippable seasonal banner this year for me personally. 

Free pulled 5* Seliph (+Res -Def) on the TT banner, which is always nice. Now time to save orbs for a while, I swear this time...

EDIT: Ok I spent 31 orbs on green and colorless only before managing to pull Scion Larcei (+Res -Def), definitely not bad. NOW I'm saving. 

Edited by uhmuzing

On 8/31/2021 at 9:35 PM, Lanko said:

560 orbs and she actually didn't come, even on a fucking 15% at some point and 13% on 5 colorless orbs.

Rolled pretty much one of every unit on the banner, including 4 F!Edelgards, but not fucking Micaiah.

Every legendary banner the same story. Fuck the fuck off with this bullshit.

Well, I managed to get ~45 orbs for today's last roll, that would be enough for 2 full circles.

First circle, 1 Red, 4 Colorless. Promising. I roll Rebecca on Colorless, then decide to go Red to leave the last 3 for Colorles..... Red Mage Fallen Morgan... you gotta be kidding me. Only 3*s on the 3 remaining colorless with a 9%.

Second circle, not even a colorless.

Third circle, single colorless. I yolo it.... and... SNIPED! Micaiah came home!

Faith in the game restored 😎

I finally got a Micaiah! ...Took four Edelgards and a single Ashera first. And a couple of non-colorless pulls like L!Lilina and F!Morgan. I think I pulled a Thrasir too... Wow, this was a bad banner. And I broke my no-spending streak.

...and she's -Spd. Hopefully I can get a merge next banner to fix that. But at least I've got her.

~200 orbs to pull *one* leanne even if I was pulling for both her and nailah. ;orz   really feeling y'all with the bad runs, affection your way. ❤️

At 960 orbs right now and ideally i'll have a while to get back up to 1200-1500 before a tellius banner and november for my zihark splurge....

Grabbed the last of the monthly orbs, spent them for one last shot at the double special banner, and... still no luck getting either duo.

I did get a Plumeria on the way, though. Used my last 4 orbs on blue to try to do something with the 8% pity rate, which didn't work, but did get me a regular Olwen. The final red orb confused me for a moment because it had a shadow that looked like Lene and I forgot how revival summons work but it was regular Lene.

I ended the CYL banner with a B!Dimitri spook (+Spd -Def) and little after a 3.50% pity rate. Overall it was a pretty great banner for me, so now I'll start saving for the last 5 B!Eirika merges. I kinda hope Pirate Vika's double special banner will come after because I kinda want to +10 her too. 

+Res -HP on Harmonic Leif.

...oh right, I summoned a bit more off the Brave banner before it ended, and got a few extra copies of Gatekeeper (none with an ideal asset though) and Brave Eirika with +Atk. That's good.
I also summoned off the Moonbow banner for one last copy of Lethe to get mine to +10. It took... a while... but I did eventually get her.

First, Weekly Revival 34. Blue for Nailah.

1. 4* Effie: No.

Red for the TT banner.

1. 4* Lilina: No.

And now to try to get Harmonic!Leif with my piddly 49 orbs.

1. 4* Ogma: No.

Not a good start.

1. 4* Niles: No.
  2. 3* Merlinus: Reposition fodder.

40 orbs left.

1. 4* Lachesis: No.

35 orbs left.

1. 4* Serra: No.
  2. 3* Lissa: No.
  3. 4* Azama: No.

22 orbs left.

1. 3* Tharja: No.

17 orbs left.

1. 4* Kagerou: No.

I guess Feh isn't going to have pity on me despite the absolute disasters that were the CYL and Legendary banners.

Spent around 600 Orbs and got two copies of Leif: Destined Scion and two copies of Larcei: Scion of Astra. I need to use Fruits on most of them though. A 5* Lewyn: Wind Song Scion came with one of the copies of Leif: Destined Scion, so he did not really pitybreak me.

Also got pitybroken by Caineghis, Dedue, Ranulf, Rinkah.

Also Ayra, Olwen, Takumi, and a 4* Lewyn: Wind Song Scion.

Edited by XRay

~123 orbs going into the Descendants banner, pulling for Julia only because, hey, your favorites are your favorites and that's just life.

well, life is trash some times.

1x Laegjarn

1x Laevatain

1x kid Tiki.

4x Orbs left.

i don't care what anyone says, i will never believe that it is easier to pull 3 special 4*s at 2.x% instead of a single 5* at 4% pity, even if it happened to me. i should know better than to pull on seasonals by now,  just miserable.

Got a -Spd 12!Leif from my free summon. I'll see how he ends up in AR before choosing between foddering or giving him Trait Fruits (that'll take a while because the next batch will go to 12!Nanna). 

went back to break my pity on the Scions banner. At 4.25%, the roll of misfortune threw out an Azelle. wish it could have at least being some one useful, idk, V!Palla or B!Alm, or a F!Julia to at least stay on theme. I think about the most impressive thing about this guy is his duel skill, so may be i can make use of that in some way.

Weird that there's no skill banner this week. Anyway, blue on the BHB banner since my Ylgr is -Spd.

1. 3* Soren: Or not.

Blue again for Reginn's revival banner.

1. 4* Erk: No.
  2. 5* Duessel: Nice! The one unit I was missing from this banner. +Res/-Def isn't great, but it's good enough.
  3. 4* Mordecai: No.
  4. 5* Ingrid: Okay, why not? Unfortunately she's +Atk/-Spd again like so many of my good units.
  5. 4* Jagen: No.

Two good free pulls is better luck than I've had for months. Shame about the flaws though. Now back to the Scions banner. 62 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 3* Linhardt: No.
  2. 3* Priscilla: No.
  3. 3* Lucius: No.

That was severely disappointing. 49 orbs left.

1. 3* Wrys: No.
  2. 3* Linhardt: Go away.

Still disappointing. 40 orbs left.

1. 4* Matthew: No.

35 orbs left.

1. 3* Felicia: No.

30 orbs left.

1. 4* Frederick: No.

25 orbs left.

1. 3* Forrest: No.
  2. 4* Jeorge: No.

16 orbs left.

1. 3* Soren: No.

51 orbs later I've got nothing to show for it except a 4% pity rate. I swear the game sees that I'm spending orbs and dials the focus probability down several times. It took 16 full circles to get a single focus unit from CYL and 6 to get one from L!Micaiah's banner.

EDIT: And I'm back after the weekend. First, green on the New Power banner.

1. 4* Lex: Reposition fodder

Blue for Weekly Revival 25.

1. 3* Nowi: No.

And back to Scions of Twelve. I've got 78 orbs thanks to Chain Challenges, so let's see if Feh feels like cooperating today.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Lucius: No.
  2. 3* Sothe: No.

Not a good start. 69 orbs left.

1. 3* Matthew: No.
  2. 4* Natasha: No.

60 orbs left.

1. 4* Sakura: No.

4.25% pity rate now. 55 orbs left.

1. 4* Tethys: No.
  2. 4* Gaius: No.

46 orbs left.

1. 4* Merlinus: Reposition fodder.

41 orbs left.

1. 4* Matthew: No.
  2. 4* Jakob: No.
  3. 4* Tanya: No.

4.5% pity rate now. 28 orbs left.

1. 4* Brady: No.

23 orbs left.

1. 4* Klein: No.
  2. 3* Azama: No.

This is absolutely ridiculous. 14 orbs left.

1. 3* Merlinus: Reposition fodder.
  2. 4* Sakura: No.

Because I have nothing to lose at this point, one final try with my last 5 orbs.

1. 3* Tanya: Figures.

Well, every single one of my orbs down the drain and no Harmonic!Leif. That makes a total of 168 spent on this banner for literally nothing, not even a terrible 4* Special like I usually get. Because I record all of my pulls I decided to go see when this run of bad luck started and it turns out the last round of orb spending that didn't require me to spend spark-equivalent amounts to get even a single focus unit was back in June on the BHB banner for Fallen Ike and Julia. Maybe I'll grind through the remaining Chain Challenges to see how far the game is willing to screw me over...

Edited by KMT4ever
To avoid double-posting.

Had some of the luckiest pulls I've ever had last week. During the latest revival banner, I pulled a Selena (FE8) on my first pull, and then a Duessel (the unit I really wanted) on my third. Duessel has been a pretty challenging unit for me to beat, so having one should in theory be pretty nice...when I get around to training him. Selena may end up being a 5* +10 Merge project, along with B!Marianne and possibly B!Camilla. But no guarantees on that, as I don't want to make a habit out of trying to +10 units that don't also have a 4* demote, or are simply 4* units in the first place. Sure, it's easier on the feathers, but it's harder on the orbs, and by the end of this month, I most definitely won't have any orbs to spare. 

me: "i don't want to spend orbs in the new Scions banner"

also me:

Screenshot_20210914-231746_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

i think i spent around 250 orbs in total, and i also got some blue pitybreakers (1 copy of Forsyth, 1 copy of Gatrie and 1 copy of joint drive atk fodder lilith)
now i just hope the game'll let me sleep until Rhea pops up in a regular New Heroes Banner

Edited by Yexin

30 Orbs on the Jugdral Dancer Rerun banner to get Ethlyn. Only thirty orbs!! I was expecting anywhere from 50-100 orbs at least! This puts me in a better spot for the Legendary Heroes Remix banner than I thought I'd be getting. Sure, the LHR banner will put me far below where I'd like to be for the Mythic banner this month, but if I'm not sure when I'll get another good shot at pulling Hrid and L!Hector again, and I'm going to take it!

I tried a bit on the dancer banner to get Duo Sigurd, but for some reason I keep getting 4* special rate units. Mia, Katarina (new unit despite her being so old) and Eldigan back to back. It's kinda funny.