• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up having to Spark to get Priam on the new banner, so no extra Ash for me. Oh well, one is enough, since I usually go for completion instead of +10s outside of my favorite units. I did get three Basilio's for future merges though.

The banner wasn't all bad either. I got a 4*+1 Siegbert (I already had a 5*), an Astrid (new), Midori (new), and two stupid Gatries (neither new nor wanted).

Then I decided to pull on the Eitri/Thorr banner. I ended up getting another L!Corrin, a 4*+1 Dorcas (new), Brammimond (new), and Eitri herself (themself?). I was going for Thorr this month however, so I pulled a little more to no avail. Oh well. 

Overall, I got what I wanted and still have a small enough nest egg that if I keep building it (and no new banners or Legendary/Mythics that I MUST have come out), I'll be in pretty good shape for CYL and the summer banners next year. It was a tad annoying that I didn't get any new units for my current merge projects outside of one Tailtiu. No Kaze, Seteth, or Knoll. On the bright side, at this rate, by the time I find enough of each to +10 them, I'll probably have enough feathers to knock out all four and then immediately make progress on Lex (I have just about enough units to +10 him almost immediately, I just need the feathers). 

Oh, and I'm totally giving Priam Aether. 

EDIT: I forgot I got a Larcei as well. I already have one, so into storage the new one goes.

Edited by Use the Falchion

Tried to get Priam, I got Basilio instead on a wheel without any red nodes. Eh. Whatever. I also oddly got my first Erinys Anand (my mistake) and Tanith. Man that was random...

Edited by Mercakete

Time for some pulls. Grey for the Ardent Sacrifice banner.

1. 3* Ares: No.

Grey again for Weekly Revival 31.

1. 4* Lucius: No.

And red for the New Heroes banner. Ticket time.

1. 4* Bantu: No.
  2. 4* Kaze: No.
  3. 3* Tanith: Hey, first time pulling you! +Spd/-Def is quite good.
  4. 5* Keaton: Another 4* Special! +Atk/-HP, which is a nice contrast to my current +Spd/-Atk copy.
  5. 5* Laegjarn: And another one! Shame it couldn't be a character I like more, but whatever. +Def/-Spd is bad, but I've got a +2 +Spd copy already.

That went very well. Since I'm sitting on 480 orbs I'll take another few circles from Thorr and Eitri's banner.

1. 3* Henry: No.
  2. 4* Silvia: No.
  3. 3* Boey: No.
  4. 4* L'Arachel: No.
  5. 4* Jakob: No.

Again. 460 orbs left.

1. 4* Athena: No.
  2. 4* Marth: No.
  3. 4* Lucius: No.
  4. 4* Chad: No.
  5. 3* Lissa: No.

One more try. 440 orbs left.

1. 4* Seth: No.
  2. 4* Robin: No.
  3. 4* Femui: No.
  4. 5* Julia: Huh. Um, given I already have a +10 copy I'm not sure what to do with you. +Hp/-Def isn't even good.
  5. 4* Kaze: Ugh.

And things were going so well too...Maybe I'll try to kill my new pity rate later.

On 12/6/2021 at 6:54 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Legendary and Mythic Hero banners are the absolute fucking worst. I'm now at 11 copies of Eitri and 1 copy of Thorr. What the fuck.

Sounds about right. I've gotten 4 Eitri, 1 Dagr, and 0 Thórr. I've also gotten 3 Brammimond to my 1 Queen Micaiah. The Want Meter is clearly broken.

Alright, back to pulling. First, red on the New Power banner.

1. 5* Ewan: Sure, why not. +Def/-HP is horrible, so merge fodder for the +Def/-HP copy I already have!

Another free 5*. Grey for Weekly Revival 41.

1. 4* Femui: Or not.

And now to try killing my pity rate on the Thorr/Eitri banner. 449 orbs had better do the job.

1. 4* Erk: No.
  2. 3* L'Arachel: No.
  3. 5* Fallen!Dimitri: Hello again. +HP/-Spd is terrible, so merge fodder for the +HP/-Def copy I already got from this banner.
  4. 4* Clarine: No.
  5. 4* Legault: No.

The game is clearly not interested in giving me anything new, but I'll try one more circle just to see what happens. 429 orbs left.

1. 4* Erk: Seriously?
  2. 4* Henry: No.
  3. 4* Lissa: No.
  4. 3* Lachesis: No.
  5. 4* Felicia: No.

I should have quit when I was ahead half a dozen circles ago...I didn't do too badly purely by number of 5*s pulled, but I really would have liked different units.

Another weird pulling banner for me. I got a 4* Manuela, which is enough to consider making her a merge project, a Lysithea pitybreaker (which I apparently already had), a 4*+1 Innes (already had), and a 4*+1 Hinoka (already had), all before getting Harmonic Lysithea on pull 33. I decided to continue pulling until I sparked and ended up choosing Mirabilis. It was a close call between Mirabilis and a 5* Manuela, but I decided I may try sparking again towards the end of the banner. I'd really like to finish my current merge projects by February as my merge group is almost full, and I definitely have enough feathers to do so now. But progress was made on some of the projects I haven't started yet - I got a  3* Sakura, a 3* and 4* Priscilla, a 3* Ilyana, a 4* Erk, and a 4* Seliph. At his rate, my next five projects will be: 

Lex (guaranteed)

Ilyana

Orochi

Seliph

Tailtiu

Dang. I only spent 9 orbs and already got Artur! He doesn't have a good nature, I think, being +spd, but I believe I'm done with the banner now! ^_^ Now I can keep saving for R Tome Valor!

Red for the TT banner.

1. 4* Knoll: No.

Grey for the Push banner.

1. 5* Ninian: I figured the single blue in a sea of red would be worth something. Not Guinivere, but still a nice 4* Special. +Atk/-Def is better than the neutral copy from Heroes' Path, so merge time.

And now time for the Christmas banner. I'm really looking for Harmonic!Lysithea, but I wouldn't mind anyone on this banner, so full circles it is. To the spark! 446 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Soren: No.
  2. 3* Bartre: No.
  3. 4* Vyland: No.
  4. 5* Harmonic!Lysithea: A very nice start! +Def/-HP isn't so nice, but at least it's not actively bad.
  5. 3* Tanya: No.

I could stop now, but I'm not going to. 431 orbs left.

1. 5* Winter!Manuela: Nice. +Res/-HP isn't nice, but hopefully she'll show up at least one more time with a better asset.
  2. 4* Miranda: No.
  3. 3* Eirika: No.
  4. 3* Gordin: No.
  5. 3* Clarine: No.

This is going suspiciously well. 411 orbs left.

1. 4* Thea: No.
  2. 4* Jagen: No.
  3. 5* Winter!Mirabilis: Okay...Something strange is going on, because she's +Spd/-HP, the same flaw three times in a row. If Artur ends up +Atk/-HP I might laugh.
  4. 4* Lukas: No.
  5. 4* Sheena: No.

I'm definitely jinxing myself, but if this pattern holds Artur should show up next. 391 orbs left.

1. 3* Athena: No.
  2. 4* Catria: No.
  3. 4* Roshea: Hello, new unit. +HP/-Atk is horrible, but you can stick around anyway.
  4. 3* Saizo: No.
  5. 3* Setsuna: No.

Yup, I jinxed myself. 371 orbs left.

1. 3* Est: No.
  2. 4* Ferdinand: Reposition fodder.
  3. 3* Sheena: No.
  4. 3* Azama: No.
  5. 4* Sakura: No.

Me and my big mouth...351 orbs left.

1. 3* Draug: No.
  2. 3* Bantu: No.
  3. 4* Seteth: No.
  4. 4* Merlinus: Reposition fodder.
  5. 3* Felicia: No.

331 orbs left.

1. 4* Laslow: No.
  2. 4* Winter!Manuela: Alright. +HP/-Def isn't really any better than +Res/-HP, unfortunately.
  3. 3* Tailtiu: No.
  4. 5* Winter!Mirabilis: Hello again! +Atk/-HP is much better than +Spd/-HP, so master copy it is.
  5. 4* Nanna: No.

Things are looking up for my last circle. 311 orbs left.

1. 3* Roy: No.
  2. 3* Olivia: No.
  3. 3* Mordecai: No.
  4. 4* Tatiana: No.
  5. 3* Cecilia: No.

I think this is the luckiest I've been in a long time. 8 circles netted me a copy of Harmonic!Lysithea, 2 copies of Winter!Mirabilis, and a 5* and 4* copy each of Winter!Manuela, not to mention the free Ninian from earlier. Now I can spark for Artur and leave this banner more than satisfied.

34 summons in, and I got Mirabilis as my first banner unit!

Which... made me realize I've been pulling the wrong colors. I wanted to pull all the colors except hers, but for some reason I thought she was still red and Manuela was the blue one. I guess I got used to blue being the color of 4* seasonals? So apparently I threw away most of my shot at Manuela for no reason. Whoops.

I was kind of surprised that I got both base Lysithea and Brave Lysithea as free summons on focus banner that they are on right now. Was secretly hoping Winter Lysithea would also just show up for free but it didn't happen. I did get her with an attack boon after spending 70 orbs on green and colorless though. Didn't pull Artur though and might just pass on him. I really want to save orbs now though so I hope that New Years and whatever comes in January isn't too interesting to me.

Edited by NSSKG151

Got lucky on Ash's banner, as I just wanted Basilio and ended up with a Flavia on the same roll, then stopped rolling.

Thorr I also got on 9 rolls and stopped. Didn't get any of the other units.

Then for this banner I just wanted the duo and Mirabilis, because dancers are always nice to have. Well, I reached the spark orb on the last pull with Arthur, then I got Lys/Lute and I was enraged didn't get Mirabilis... then I realized this is a banner you can spark everything apparently. Had to spark Mirabilis too, but I got Manuela on the way there and also my second Igrene, who is now merged, Volke, who I missed on Thorr's banner, legendary Sigurd, Tanith (who also didn't show up there even as a 4*) and one or two more units.

While I didn't want to spend that much here (~300? orbs), second Igrene and Volke made it worth for me.

Edited by Lanko

My shit luck on the winter banner is surprisingly shitty, even for me.

I'm 157 pulls in right now, pulling all colors other than green. I've so far pulled

• 0 Lysithea (+1 spark)
  • 0 Mirabilis (+1 spark)
  • 0 Artur (+1 spark)
  • 0 5-star Manuela
  • 5 4-star Manuela

That's a 0.0% focus 5-star rate. Wonderful.

I have been trying to save to +10 Deirdre in her rerun, but caved in multiple times. man, some day...

Legardn's banner:

plan was to get Lejarn (can't spell her name) before spark or Volke and spark the other. Plan failed, not a single 5* appeared, had to spark Lejarn.

Ash's banner:

free pulled stuff with tickets, walked away with a Flavia and Female Byleth. I'm happy lol.

Mythic banner:

I wanted a Nott to give her Atk/Spd Menace to Deirdre, low odds and all. WELL, luck was kind to me. in about 80 orbs, i pulled L!Dimitri, Nott, and Dagr. Problem is, i feel bad about potentially foddering Nott now as i don't have any other copies on her :c

Winter banner:

totally caved in, even after i knew the revival calendar and that Deirdre is coming in the 26th, I really, really wanted that Illya --, i mean, winter Lysithia and Mirabilis is adorable.. My luck was everywhere. In my first two circles, i pulled Mamori (wrong green unit!) and Fedelgard (wrong c unit!). Manuela showed up a bit later as a 5*, the one unit i had no interest on :c. Nothing else showed up as i was sniping colorless and blues, with the occasional green, until the last 3 circles or so where i pulled Mirabilis twins and finally sparked for Lysithia.

currently sitting at 130~ orbs to +10 Deirdre, wish me luck c;

The banner has already returned. Last year, I tried for Christmas Tharja and got nothing. This year, I spent 180 or so orbs, I think, and...still nothing. This lady doesn't like me. Normally, that's fine, but I need that R Tome Valor skill! So, I'll keep trying!

Amazing. An actual not-terrible Legendary/Mythic Hero banner for once.

198 pulls in my initial batch. Given my not-terrible luck this time around, I might stick around and continue pulling, but that'll be after Christmas when I'm back home from visiting family and have more time on my hands.

• 5 Byleth (+1 spark)
  • 4 Seiros
  • 5 Eirika
  • 1 Lilina
  • 1 Gatekeeper
  • 1 Yuri

8.6% 5-star rate is basically average, and for once I don't have a lopsided distribution within the color I'm sniping, though that's only when looking at the end totals. I didn't pull a single copy of Byleth until pull number 117, which is kind of ridiculous.

Eirika is now +10, so additional copies will be greatly appreciated for Surge Sparrow and Atk/Spd Menace. Lilina is now +4, which gives her another point of Atk. My new copy of Gatekeeper is +Atk, which is pretty nice (all of my previous copies other than the spark were +HP), and he's now +3. Yuri is now +2.

I now have 13 extra copies of Dragon Wall, which is enough to give it to 36% of the game's entire dragon population.

Also pulled 3 copies of Linde for whatever reason.

7 hours ago, Mercakete said:

The banner has already returned. Last year, I tried for Christmas Tharja and got nothing. This year, I spent 180 or so orbs, I think, and...still nothing. This lady doesn't like me. Normally, that's fine, but I need that R Tome Valor skill! So, I'll keep trying!

It's been bugging me that so many of the recent Special Heroes banners have had 3 of the 4 units come with only 2 passive skills when they could easily have fit an extra Experience or Valor skill on someone.

Spent 50-60 orbs to get F!Byleth, and I got her! It was right at the end of my ideal budget range, so there was a fair sense of relieve when I pulled that last blue orb. I also got a 4*+1 Linde from the same pool and a 5* Palla from one of the Christmas tickets, so I'm pretty content.

I sadly only got one Tailtiu and one Ilyana for future merge projects though, when I really just need two more Seteths! (And about two or three more Tatianas.) I'm simultaneously afraid that I'll have to wait until CYL to finish these merges, and that my Merge box will fill up completely beforehand with other things I could +10, and I really don't want to start other projects before I finish this bunch. Although on the bright side, if that does happen, I'll be able to knock out at least one more project almost immediately, depending on how many feathers I'll have...

well my luck has been fine, i'll admit, in the Legendary banner. Pulled MByleth in my first circle with swordhardt too. 15 summons in, but i was hoping for F!Byleth and at least one, hopefully two, copies of Eirika for Menace and Swift Sparrow. I don't have the orbs to spare and will have to wait until after Deirdre's banner to see if how many orbs i have left.

A ton of pulls to do today, starting with blue on Weekly Revival 1.

1. 4* Altena: No.

Blue again for Gifts of Winter.

1. 3* Lukas: No.

Red for the VG banner.

1. 4* Caeda: No.

Green for Winter's Envoy.

1. 4* Hawkeye: No.

Blue for Glorious Gifts and its tickets.

1. 3* Femui: No.
  2. 4* Jagen: No.
  3. 3* Mordecai: No.
  4. 4* Marcia: Hello, new unit! Sadly +Spd/-Def is awful.

Green for A Festival Miracle.

1. 3* Barst: Reposition fodder.
  2. 5* Winter!Sephiran: There we go! +Res/-Def is fine.
  3. 4* Bartre: No.
  4. 4* Balthus: No.

And lastly the Legendary banner. I've got 397 orbs, so I'll take four circles and see what I get.

1. 4* Fir: No.
  2. 3* Hinata: No.
  3. 4* Lukas: No.
  4. 3* Lena: No.
  5. 4* Jakob: No.

Not a good start. 382 orbs left.

1. 4* Fir: Really?
  2. 3* Miriel: No.
  3. 4* Oscar: No.
  4. 3* Roderick: No.
  5. 3* Sheena: No.

367 orbs left.

1. 3* Tanith: No.
  2. 4* Shigure: No.
  3. 4* Reyson: No.
  4. 4* Kagero: No
  5. 5* Brave!Lyn: Finally a merge for her. +HP/-Atk is bad, so might as well merge into my +HP/-Def copy.

A nice 4* Special, but I'm really hoping that's not it. 352 orbs left.

1. 4* Chrom: No.
  2. 4* Gordin: No.
  3. 4* Wrys: No.
  4. 3* Legault: No.
  5. 3* Jakob: No.

Well, this is annoying. I'll try one more circle. 337 orbs left.

1. 5* Brave!Marth: Nice! +Spd/-HP makes a good master copy as well.
  2. 4* Effie: No.
  3. 4* Libra: No.
  4. 3* Linhardt: No.
  5. 3* Klein: No.

Well, I got something out of this banner at least. For 80 orbs an excellent Brave!Marth and a merge for Brave!Lyn is good enough considering I got Sephiran earlier.