On NY I just used tickets and pulled Selkie, duo Alphone and Kaden, really nice, only missed Plumeria for the omega highroll as I already had the others.

Decided to roll on the Joshua banner today, and... 4 rolls pulled Wolf, Joshua and Neimi! Holy!

I was ready to spark Joshua, but he came right away. Only other unit I was interested was Neimi because she looked powerful and she came 2 tickets later.

Can't really remember if I ever highrolled like this before:

1675028528_Screenshot_20220111-030618_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.5a60b6a350c8920d7df4bc1912563955.jpg33951803_Screenshot_20220111-030714_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.9a545b97bef6767ea0d8a99860f387f0.jpg

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I put myself in the red for my goals by pulling until I sparked on the Legendary Heroes Remix banner. I used up my main stache of reserve orbs as well as whaling a little to make sure I didn't go TOO far into the red to do so. At the end of the day, I pulled enough Mustafas to justify him being my next 5* +10 project alongside Lex, as well as a Felicia and Orochi. I also got a pitybreaker Catherine and Ephraim duo. Finally, I sparked on F!Eirika. I don't really care for the character that much, but not having her had been bugging me for a bit, so I splurged. I then used two of my five Forma Souls on Picnic Felicia and Flora. I don't think I'll use either of them anytime soon, but I'm happy to have both of them. Here's to hoping that this new Desert banner is full of characters I don't want and art I don't like! (And if Volug appears, please let him be a 4* demote so he'll be easier to pull for...) 

Red for Weekly Revival 4.

1. 3* Laslow: No.

Blue for the New Power banner.

1. 4* Subaki: No.

Now for the Remix banner. Eirika and Catherine are the only characters I'm missing, so I'll take any reds in the first circle.

1. 4* Henry: Figures.

I can't say what compelled me to do it... okay that's a lie, I accidentally summoned a bunch of New Year Lethes and decided then that +10ing her seemed like a neat idea.
Some days ago I tried to get even one copy of her, and my god my luck then was downright ROTTEN. I guess on the plus side I now have 5 copies of NYPlumeria to fodder for Atk/Def Rein... whenever a chance to do that comes up?

But tonight I felt good about my odds. I summoned Brave Hector on his weekly revival banner in the first session (not the freebie summon, but one of the two blue orbs that appeared), which brought my copy of him to +9. I'm not gonna actively summon for him since he is a 4* special summon, but seeing him just appear like that motivated me to try again for Lethe.
I only needed 3 copies of her to get her to +9, then I could buy her combat manual in the Divine Codes shop and finish the job there.

She appeared in the first session I did on the NY revivals banner, which REALLY motivated me.
And now, having gotten her to +9 merge and guaranteeing my +10ing of her, I now would like to tell you of some of the OTHER summons I got.

• M!Grima I was reminded is a 4* special summon. My reserved copy of him is only +1, so not exactly making large strides in wanting to merge him up...
  • I was ALSO reminded that Thunderhead Olwen is a 4* Special summon. My copy of her is now +9, which... wow, that really crept up on me.
  • Leila randomly appeared. Life and Death 4 is good to have.
  • Brave Marianne also appeared. Some good fodder under her belt.
  • And lastly, one more copy of NY Selkie. The previous 3 summons of her were +HP or +Def, but THIS TIME she was the +Res that I was hoping for!

Compared to last time, I am far more satisfied with what I got to summon. Now if you will excuse me, I need to recover all the luck I just spent...

...oh, I guess it warrants mentioning to, last week on her revival banner I freebie summoned Azura.
...I already +10ed Azura though, so... yeah.

Blue for the TT banner.

1. 3* Selena: Reposition fodder.

A completely red circle...Blue for Weekly Revival 5.

1. 3* Miriel: No.

And now to go get another Harmonic Hero. I'll start with a full circle for fun, then snipe greens. 276 orbs to start.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Draug: No.
  2. 3* Jagen: No.
  3. 3* Thea: No.
  4. 4* Ilyana: No.
  5. 4* Seteth: No.

Shame I didn't get Karla. 261 orbs left.

1. 4* Basilio: First time pulling you. +Atk/-Spd is pretty good, so you can stay.
  2. 4* Bartre: No.

Nice to get a new unit. 252 orbs left.

1. 5* Hatari!Xane: Huh, I was expecting a 4*. +HP/-Atk is tolerable. He's hardly a strong attacker anyway.

A pleasant surprise there. 247 orbs left.

1. 4* Athena: No.

242 orbs left.

1. 4* Gwendolyn: No.

237 orbs left.

1. 4* Soren: No.

Finally a green. 232 orbs left.

1. 4* Bartre: No.
  2. 3* Reyson: No.

223 orbs left.

1. 4* Hawkeye: No.

218 orbs left.

1. 4* Cecilia: No.

213 orbs left.

1. 4* Hawkeye: Really?
  2. 4* Boey: No.
  3. 3* Soren: No.

200 orbs left.

1. 4* Mustafa: No.

195 orbs left.

1. 3* Mustafa: Ugh.

190 orbs left.

1. 4* Camilla: No.

185 orbs left.

1. 5* WT!Olwen: A 4* Special yet again. +Res/-Def is bad, so merge fodder for my +2 +Atk copy.
  2. 5* Pent: Huh, nice! +Atk/-Res is awesome, but my current copy is +Atk/-Def, so merge fodder it is.

Two pity-breakers, but nice ones. 176 orbs left.

1. 4* Laslow: No.

171 orbs left.

1. 4* Cherche: No.

166 orbs left.

1. 4* Reinhardt: No.

161 orbs left.

1. 4* Python: No.

156 orbs left.

1. 3* Mustafa: No.

151 orbs left.

1. 3* Reyson: No.

146 orbs left.

1. 4* Gunter: No.

141 orbs left.

1. 4* Gunter: ......

136 orbs left.

1. 3* Gunter: Go away...
  2. 3* Arthur: No.

127 orbs left.

1. 4* Reyson: No.

He really doesn't want me to see his sister. 122 orbs left.

1. 3* Boey: No.
  2. 5* Harmonic!Azura: Finally! +Def/-HP is good enough for their role, so whatever. Now for the rest of the circle.
  3. 3* Frederick: No.
  4. 4* Mae: No.
  5. 4* Leon: No.

174 orbs and 39 pulls later, I think I got out pretty well. I picked up Azura and a 5* Xane plus a merge each for WT!Olwen and Pent. Now I need to rebuild my stockpile again...

Me, reaching the spark with a 7% pity rate: I'll just pull until I clear my pity rate.

My pity rate:

Spoiler

ZDMIlrt.png

On the bright side, the Freyja on the bottom is finally my first +Spd copy. This is my 24th copy of her. (The one on the right is my 6th [+Atk, -Spd] copy.)

Jeez, how many more pulls until you would've gotten the guaranteed all-5-star pull?

The Ascended Joshua banner was a dick and didn't give me any focus units, or pity breakers. It at least gave me Laegjarn and a couple repeat 4-star specials so it wasn't all bad, but that 5% is hideous.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Jeez, how many more pulls until you would've gotten the guaranteed all-5-star pull?

On a banner that starts at 6%, a pity rate of 18% is converted into 100%. I needed another 60-65 more failures, so I was just short of halfway there.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Another week, another set of pulls. Blue for the BHB banner.

1. 3* Est: No.

Red for the Spurn/Repel banner.

1. 4* Vyland: Or not.

Green for Hostile Springs.

Red for Weekly Revival 6.

1. 4* Tharja: No.

And since I'm bored, I'll take one circle from the Double Special Heroes banner. 157 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Marth: No.
  2. 5* Alm: A decent 4* Special. +Def/-Res is meh, so merge fodder for my current +2 +Def copy.
  3. 4* Oscar: No.
  4. 4* Mordecai: No.
  5. 3* Cecilia: No.

Eh. That could have gone better, but at least I didn't completely waste 15 orbs.

My luck today isn't what I'd like it to be. I whale'd/dolphin'd harder than I've done in a LONG time in order to pull on the latest Desert banner. (Which isn't saying much, considering how little I do when I do spend on this game, when I spend at all.) And at the end of the day, all I got were a few Mustafas to top off my 5* +10 project, a few Basilios, and one final Lex for my 5* +10 plan. I was pity-broken by an Idunn and an Ewan too, but at the end of the day, AFTER I spent the orbs I paid for and dug a little into my own stash, I got Duo Azura and Nailah on the same pull! I didn't spend too many orbs that way, nothing I won't win back in a week; and I still have my emergency orbs, so I'm not in the red. But it's also likely I won't hit my goal of 500 orbs by March the end of. I should still be able to get 350-400 at this rate, but 500 will definitely be stretching it.* On the bright side, all of that feather fodder got me closer to where I need to be if I want to finish up all of my current 5* +10 projects and start the next batch, including Mustafa and Lex. (I have ~350k and I need at least 440k, but I have about 6 months to get there.) 

Overall, this was an unlucky success. I'm closer to my goals than I was yesterday, and I'm not in the Red. Spending the orbs on Joshua's Ascendant banner would probably have been better, but I also feel like I'll have a pretty solid shot of seeing him in the CYL banner, especially since I plan on using all four Sparks. 

*The reason for the surplus is for the summer banners and for any new game New Heroes banners. If the rumors of a new game coming out this year around July are true, I want to be able to do what I wasn't able to do last year, and actually try to gain all of the new characters. It'd also be nice to have a good amount to try and spark on a CYL 5 Revival banner, if that comes around. I want to try and get a +10 Marianne, but we'll see what happens. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

...Yeah fine I'll grab this last Red on my freepull wheel even though I know I'll regret i--

FYA7ugD.jpg

--Oh.

So this is a dancer I never thought I'd get. Obviously displeased with the Spd bane, but that's easily corrected since I've got enough Trait Fruits for 7 different units and am a third of the way to an 8th.

e: It's starting to occur to me that I really should've been trying for Dorolene way sooner, because in the context of Dancer clears, her Harmonic Skill can grant an extra turn to Silvia and Balldigan. This is especially good for Silvia because she rarely unequips Dance on account of being the Galeforcer.

Edited by Some Jerk

Free Pulled my first Claude. Spent a few orbs trying to get Otr but there weren't any green nodes (which is also how I got Claude.) Ironically, pulled Lucius. Then I remembered that the Day of Devotion banner is coming up and realized I probably want to save for that (even though I do want Otr...)

I got multiple Eitris and a Thorr in a reasonable amount of time.

I got LFByleth from a ticket pull.

I got Harmonic Azura in 11 pulls.

I got Elimine also in 11 pulls.

But in a thousand orbs of trying I still don't have a single LMicaiah. April for sure, even if I need to buy FEH Pass for her.

Even when this game gives me the units I want in a reasonable number of orbs, it still finds some way to spite me.

427 pulls from the Mythic Hero banner:

• 10 Elimine + 1 spark
  • 9 Ashera
  • 8 Claude
  • 2 Otr
  • 2 Eitri

31 total 5-stars and 7.5% total 5-star rate, which is below average (average is 36), but average copies of Elimine (average is 9.6).

The spite is that none of the copies of Elimine are +Res, but 4 of them are [+Def, -Res]. The probability of pulling 4 copies with the same nature in 11 copies is 3.6%. The probability of not getting a copy with a given Asset in 11 copies is 9.8%. This feels like Summer Freyja all over again.

I'm at least glad that Elimine is garbage in terms of skill inheritance so I won't feel bad wasting a copy of her if I eventually get a +Res copy to merge into.

Speaking of garbage for skill inheritance, Ashera is also garbage. I wish I could trade all of those in for more copies of Claude. Or trade the single +Res copy of her for a +Res Elimine.

And speaking of bad Asset luck, both Otrs suck as much as my first one, considering one of them has the exact same [+Spd, -Atk] that the first one has, and the other is an equally pointless +HP.

Alright, more pulls. Blue for Desert Rituals.

1. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder.

Red for the Luna banner.

1. 3* Cain: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 7.

1. 4* Basilio: Or not.

And now for the Mythic banner. I'll take one circle and see how I feel after that. 239 orbs to start.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Olivia: No.
  2. 3* Palla: No.
  3. 4* Stahl: No.
  4. 3* Ilyana: No.
  5. 4* Legault: No.

I'll try again. 224 orbs left.

1. 3* Ferdinand: Reposition fodder.
  2. 5* Ascendant!Fjorm: Very nice! +Res/-Atk isn't great, so merge fodder for my +Spd copy.
  3. 4* Reyson: No.
  4. 4* Lucius: Not quite.
  5. 4* Klein: No

That went nicely, but I'm not quite satisfied. 204 orbs left.

1. 3* Athena: No.
  2. 4* Mathilda: No.
  3. 3* Reinhardt: No.
  4. 3* Basilio: No.
  5. 4* Leon: No.

Grr......184 orbs left.

1. 4* Chrom: No.
  2. 4* Seth: No.
  3. 3* Tharja: No.
  4. 4* Shanna: No.
  5. 3* Tatiana: No.

One last time before I give up. 164 orbs left.

2. 4* Libra: No.
  3. 3* Maria: No.
  4. 5* Jaffar: Huh, so he finally showed up as a 4* Special. +HP/-Atk is bad, but then so is he by this point.
  5. 4* Serra: No.

That was some bad luck. 5 full circles only got me a merge for Ascendant!Fjorm and a 4* Special Jaffar. Depending on what the upcoming Special banner is like I may come back here.

Had a pretty good final circle to spark on the new year banner Duo Dagr, 4 star Lyre, New year Reginn, Original Cav Dimtri from three houses for a total of three 5 star units and 3 banner units in one circle. Sparked for another duo Dagr.  Have a screen shot but can't get it to resize for what ever reason.

I got my first three Elimines relatively quickly. Aiming for my fourth one right now, but I keep getting cock blocked by the other two. I would have just stopped at three if I knew I am going to keep getting blocked like this. I think I will call it quits on my next pitybreaker.

Edited by XRay

My free summon on the hero fest gave me Brave Micaiah, the only year 3 brave I was missing with a pretty good nature. I got Bride Catria on one of my tickets. So this is apparently where all my luck went.

Guaranteed 5-star was Kurthnaga, which made me a little upset because I already had him, but whatever. This makes up for it. I'll just pretend Catria was my freebie or something.

EDIT: A random Yuri decided to show up too. Yeah, this is where all my luck went.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

kBbFXaz.png

......Why am I still playing this shit five years later again?

Oh hey, you got the other red 4-star seasonal unit as your freebie

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh hey, you got the other red 4-star seasonal unit as your freebie

Yup, and now I'm gonna go drink myself under the table (it is what Manuela would do, after all) to numb the pain.

........Is what I would say and do if I actually drank alcohol.