Got a -Atk Saul from the Seasonal freebie. I don't mind because he has excellent fodder, although it's a bit annoying that you need 2 copies of the guy to get everything sans the Duel skill. Now he's going to rot in my barracks while I debate between giving Return+ or Odd Recovery to my 12!Nanna. 

For the Hero Fest I got a -Spd Bridal Catria and a Brave Roy so far. I'll keep going until I get Plumeria, and if have some luck maybe get rid of the -Spd on Catria. 

Edited by Alexmender

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free Red special hero is... uh... wait what's the title given to the Jugdral Festival units? Cause it's Julia from that.
+Spd -Def isn't bad at all. And hey if I decide I don't want her, she has an inheritable tome!

Also got Yuri and HarmonicCatria in the same session with a ticket. Not good assets mind you, but they do have some fodder skill options...

I guess I'm joining the "I got a demote on my guaranteed 5-star pull" club with Valentine Alfonse.

43 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Free Red special hero is... uh... wait what's the title given to the Jugdral Festival units? Cause it's Julia from that.

"Fluffy Hat".

Free summon unit was Artur, was going to go colorless, but wasn’t given 1

Off the tickets and other red orbs, I got Priam, Larcie, and Plumeria, which is good, but continued my odd off focus pull luck from the New Years tickets

Well, I spent some orbs (I think 13) on the mythic banner since the odds are good that I'll get something I want if I pull green. I already decided, though, that I'd only pull until I get a focus unit. I got Fjorm. Well, at least I got another floret from this, but I wanted Otr the most, followed by Eitri. Oh well. I can't really complain. Better luck next time, I guess.

I got Ninja Corrin for my free special unit this year. I wanted Pirate Surtr or Summer Ogma (I'm pretty sure I already had Ninja Corrin.) Oh well. Not the worst pull I've had. Still, I noticed Summer Ogma was on the double special banner, and spent some orbs there and actually managed to pull him! So, I'm satisfied.

Edit: Ah, I also got a +atk Dimitri from the hero fest banner, so that's cool.

Edited by Mercakete

I picked colorless since I did not want a 4* Special Heroes. I got Vika: Sea-Dark Wing. Well, at least I did not have her before.

- - - - - - -

Fucking finally got my fourth Elimine. I also managed to get enough copies and then some to get Claude: King of Unification to +10, and Ashera to at least +5. I am debating whether I should merge him or slaughter him to my cavalry and flier nukes. I lean towards the former, but since he passed me off so much, I do kind of want to just sacrifice him.

And of course, because my favorite house leader and waifu is Edelgard: Flame Emperor, she is still at +0, whereas the other two I do not care about are at +10. Although that being said, I did not pull on green Mythics much so she did not have much of a chance to pity break me.

Edited by XRay

Got the Plumeria I was looking for after 21 summons. -Atk because of course she'd be, but as a dancer it's not that big of a deal. 

I bought another month of Feh pass to spark a 2nd Harmonic Azura, although in hindsight I don't really know what are the benefits of having 2 H!Azuras outside of 1 turn memeing Abyssal maps, so I may go ahead and spark from the Hero Fest banner too. Most likely for a second Bride Catria, or Yuri if I manage to get a Catria before reaching the spark.

Time to make the Special Hero Summon for this year. Red ideally, green if not.

1. 5* Winter!Artur: I'm disappointed. Not that he's bad, but I already have him. +HP/-Atk is mediocre, so I'll merge him into my neutral copy from his banner.

Now green for the Ground Orders banner.

1. 3* Sakura: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 8.

1. 3* Mercedes: No.

Red for the TT banner.

1. 3* Fir: No.

As for Hero Fest, blue ideally, grey if not.

1. 4* Sothe: No.
  2. 4* Donnel: No.
  3. 4* Jagen: No.
  4. 4* Gordin: No.
  5. 3* Femui: No.
  6. 3* Oboro: No.
  7. 4* Reinhardt: No.
  8. 4* Tatiana: No.
  9. 5* L!Dimitri: I was starting to wonder if I'd get anything at all! +Atk/-Def is pretty good.
  10. 3* Lena: No
  11. 5* Shinon: Huh, nice. +Res/-HP is trash, but he can merge into my pre-existing +Res/-Atk copy.

That went nicely. Now back to Elimine's Mythic banner with a 9.5% rate. 218 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 4* M!Morgan: No.
  2. 3* Stahl: No.
  3. 4* Clair: No.
  4. 4* Rath: No.
  5. 4* Lucius: No.

Disappointing. 198 orbs left.

1. 4* Erk: No.
  2. 5* B!Roy: A nice 4* Special. +Def/-Res is bad, but a nice merge for my +1 +HP copy.
  3. 3* Silas: Reposition fodder.
  4. 4* Seteth: No.
  5. 4* Balthus: No.

Irritating. 178 orbs left.

1. 5* Lene: Thanks for the new unit, 4* Special rate. Full neutral is fine.
  2. 4* Palla: No.
  3. 5* Ascendant!Fjorm: Twice off one banner. +Atk/-HP is good, but I'll keep my current +1 +Spd copy.
  4. 3* Titania: No.
  5. 3* Linhardt: No.

This banner was not very kind to me. 8 full circles gave me just 2 merges for Ascendant!Fjorm and three 4* Specials. No Elimine, no Volke, no Constance...

Free seasonal is...baby twins! Just a little miffed they're the freebie after throwing 200+ orbs at them on their debut...but it's fine. They made up for it by being +Atk. 

Got two Plumeria and an off Catria for the Hero fest. Legendary banner netted me 2 Otr, 1 Eitri (pity breaker that she has been), 3 Claude, 1 Ashera, 1 Seliph, and 1 Elimine. Not too bad overall. 

With the mythic/legendary banner going away, I caved in and tried getting Otr again. I'm at 9.5% or so now, but I didn't want to dip past 100 orbs, so I'm on the fence about what to do. I kind of wish I'd just kept waiting for the new banner. No telling when Chrom and his nephew will show up for me.

I managed to pull a 5* Owain! He doesn't have the best nature, being +def I think, but I'm going to focus on trying to get his uncle now.

Shockingly good luck on the Valentines banner. Within 12 pulls i had Robin and Chrom, and by the spark i had three 4* Owain, a second Chrom, and an Ingrid and B!eirika who joined for fun it seems. Sparked Lucina, then pulled 4 more times and got a second one, also neutral IVs.

With my very first free summon ticket, I pulled the Chrom + Robin Valentine Duo. And with the second, I got...Male Fallen Corrin, because I can't go a banner without getting at least one off-focus pull, haha. But, hey, Chrom + Robin on literally my first ticket! I'll take it!

Awakening Valentine's banner is turning into another "lol, no focus units (including and especially the 4* focus)" situation for me. So far (25 pulls in) it's been:

Two 4* Specials: Helbindi and his boss man (Surtr, +Atk/-Spd)
Two Pitybreakers: the peg knight money whore (Farina) and CYL Lysithea

Between this and drunk professor being my Special Hero freebie, I'm not exactly having a good time lately. At least Elimine's banner treated me decently with a free pull Ashera, a Hapi merge, Eitri and Elimine (spark).

Well, I got Valentine's Chrom! Even though he doesn't have the best boon/bane, I'm done with the banner now. I'm just glad I got all the ones I really wanted. ^_^

Not going to pull from the Valentine's banner until I know what the next New Heroes has to offer, so for now I'll start with blue on the New Power banner.

1. 4* Mathilda: No.

Red for the L/M remix.

1. 3* Frederick: I guess not.

Grey for Weekly Revival 9.

1. 4* Kaze: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 42.

1. 5* Idunn: Nice! She's even +Atk/-Spd, which is as near perfect as makes no difference.

Alright, a good day today. Another new unit added to the barracks without any orbs spent.

Went all the way to spark on the Hero Fest banner, got a second Catria, a Yuri and an Ingrid merge on the way. I chose Plumeria for the spark because having 2 of her seems like a good idea for more offensive teams. 

For the Valentine's banner I got Lucina and F!Robin. Lucina is neutral and Robin is +Hp -Def. I'm kinda tempted to use Trait Fruits on Robin, but at the same time I don't think I'm going to use her all that much when I have A!Fjorm and Henriette for Far Save duties.