Got Bridal Shanna as my guaranteed Special Hero, and pulled Bridal Catria off a ticket in the Hero Fest. Already had Juno, so now the sisters have been reunited!

35 pulls off the Valentine’s banner got me Owain, Lucina and Chrom, which is everyone I wanted, so pretty darn good luck! Not the best IV’s, but I’m a collector, I don’t care. Also got a Flavia, F!F!Corrin and a Valla Camilla, so pretty good overall.

Edited by TuxedoBird

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

H5m04EX.jpgkKDGzsU.jpgfaRKh1w.png

Perceval: is now my fourth Perceval combat manual, meaning I've pulled him at least four times (he was a limited time manual last November) and I think they've all been off-focus too
V!Lucina [New]: was something like +HP/-Atk originally, but was trait changed to +Spd/-Res
4* V!Owain [New]: +Spd/-Def
Louise: +Spd/-HP (Cool)
V!F!Robin [New]: +Spd/-HP (WHY?)

Alright, so this banner ended up turning out all right for me after all. It just chose to backload the focus pulls.

I could've redeemed my Chrom & M!Robin spark yesterday, but I got tempted by Lif & Thrasir and spent four orbs on that banner (and no, I didn't get them or Henriette). Depending on what we're getting Friday, I might continue to push for Lif & Thrasir or Henriette and put the orbs from the chapter & Forging Bonds towards that banner instead.

The New Heroes banner doesn't excite me, so I'll spend some orbs on the current Valentine's banner. First, red on the previous one.

1. 3* Tanith: No.

Now to spend some of my 318 orbs. I think I'll just use all 5 tickets and be done with it unless something goes really wrong.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Chrom: Not quite.
  2. 4* Miriel: No.
  3. 4* Shigure: No.
  4. 4* L'Arachel: No.
  5. 4* Cecilia: No.

Ticket 1. 303 orbs left.

1. 4* Sophia: No.
  2. 3* Oscar: No.
  3. 3* Roderick: No.
  4. 4* Bartre: No.
  5. 3* Serra: No.

Ticket 2. 288 orbs left.

1. 3* Mamui: No.
  2. 4* Mustafa: No.
  3. 3* Titania: No.
  4. 4* Kaze: No.
  5. 4* Jeorge: No.

Ticket 3. 273 orbs left.

1. 5* Valentian!Palla: Huh, nice. More sword fliers are always appreciated. +HP/-Def is fine.
  2. 4* Catria: No.
  3. 4* Colm: No.
  4. 4* Tethys: No.
  5. 5* Caineghis: A nice 4* Special! +Def/-HP to contrast Palla, still fine.

Not a bad haul. Ticket 4. 258 orbs left.

1. 3* Marcia: No.
  2. 4* Est: No.
  3. 4* Libra: No.
  4. 4* Rath: No.
  5. 4* Saizo: No.

Ticket 5. 243 orbs left.

1. 3* Draug: No.
  2. 4* Chrom: No.
  3. 5* Guinivere: Well, this is a pleasant surprise! +Res/-Spd is good merge fodder for my current +1 +Res copy.
  4. 3* Lissa: No.
  5. 4* Nanna: No.

This went both very well and very badly. I picked up Valentian!Palla, Caineghis, and a merge for Guinivere in only six circles, but I didn't get a single focus unit. Not even a 4* copy of Owain...

I feel like one of the "luck modifiers" for me when summoning off a New Heroes banner is first going through the story and Forging Bonds maps first and getting to know the heroes better before summoning them.

I have every doubt that that makes a difference to be honest, but when I'm summoning +Def -Spd Ascended Idunn, who has a very good feel going on in her story, in the first session, I'll gladly keep doing it.

I got Fallen Berkut as my FE6 banner free pull (because of course he'd be the first of the new 4* Special units I'd get) then proceeded to get nothing else of note (with both the tickets and the chapter orbs).

Eh, can't be upset by that when I succeeded in getting all the Valentine's Awakening units.

Well, I've been trying to get Maribelle since she's a banner focus unit so I can have Staff Valor, but I keep only getting 1 colorless node per wheel. I'm at 5.33% right now on the 5* rate. Here's hoping I can get her before the banner times out...

Edit: AND THEN ON THE NEXT 5 ORBS I GET HER WOW. She's even +res. 🙂

Edited by Mercakete

The Valentine banner can go fuck itself.

I've pulled a total of 2 copies of Robin in the last 170 pulls of sniping colorless. This is fucking bullshit.

EDIT: Final count is 248 pulls sniping colorless for 4 copies of Robin. During that time, I also got pitybroken by Lucina 3 times (bringing her up to +9) and Chrom once (bringing him up to +2).

Well, I guess I'll be spending as little as possible on the upcoming Legendary Hero banner, then.

EDIT 2: Bleh. I wish I had remembered that I had run out of copies of Legendary Hector when I sparked for the Remix banner because I had to go back and try to pull a Hector to give Crafty Fighter to Robin. Which took 66 pulls and resulted in being pitybroken by Yune 3 times. I want to say "fuck this shit", but this was entirely my fault for having a brainfart.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I usually don't post here in the Pull Thread, but this time I have something special to share, so... Story time!

When we got the hero Fest earlier this month, it was a very good deal to summon on it considering we had 10 tickets. So I did that. I went for the Spark. I got a Bridal Catria, a Legendary Dimitri and a Yuri during the 40 summons, and ended sparking for Plumeria. After the spark, I still had tickets left... and with those tickets, I got 2 more Catrias. Combining with the 2 others copies i had before the banner, and the copy I got from the Free Book 5 Seasonal Summon, Bridal Catria was sitting at +5 if merged...

That's when I decided: I will finish Bridal Catria in this banner! My plans of going back to Elimine's Mythic Banner to try to get merges for Eitris was ignored  (especially since I got no Eitri in the 40 summons, and had to spark for Elimine or I wouldn't have her) and I went all in into the Hero Fest. Spent all my orbs, didn't finish her... but all the orbs i got after that (from quests, chapters, TT...) went to that banner. Plumeria even went from +1 to +5 during this, with circles without green stones. And then this Friday it happened:

bJGSZtw.png

I finally did it! She is my first 5* Exclusive hero to be +10. I know she will be very useful to me from now on.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

A ton of pulls this time. Red for the Joint Hone banner.

1. 4* Seliph: No.

Green for Weekly Revival 10.

1. 4* Lex: Reposition fodder.

Green again for Weekly Revival 1.

1. 5* B!Ephraim: Woo! +HP/-Spd is okay, but since I'm lazy I'll merge into my current +Spd/-Def copy.

Blue for Love Abounds.

1. 5* Erinys: Okay, why not? +Res/-Spd is bad, but my current +Def/-Res copy will appreciate the merge.

Very nice pulls. I'll do red for the Double Special banner.

1. 3* Seth: Garbage.

And for the New Heroes banner, I think I'll take whatever blues appear and leave it at that. 268 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Tatiana: No.
  2. 4* Marcia: No.
  3. 3* Catria: No.

Ticket 1, 260 orbs left.

1. 4* Florina: No.
  2. 3* Seteth: No.

Ticket 2, 256 orbs left.

1. 4* Roshea: No.
  2. 4* Shigure: No.

Ticket 3, 252 orbs left.

1. 4* Altena: No.

Ticket 4.

1. 3* Kagero: No.

16 orbs spent for nothing, but after the two free 5* pulls I don't have any room to complain.

I had to spark for Pirate Surtr, since this is probably the only time he'll be sparkable and V!Lissa needs his skills. I actually bought orb packs for this because I'm still chasing a V!Robin spark for a similar purpose.

The only focus units I got on the way to the Surtr spark were two Kurthnagas, one of them a 5*. My pity rate is presently 9.50%. Not even a Duothis for my trouble.

Double Specials are a goddamn scam.

Edited by Some Jerk

Quick report of what my returnee freebies got me.

- Free seasonal summon Witch Rhea. That part is fine. -Atk +Spd, less fine.

- Regular Idunn and Shinon as freebies off some random banners. Cool.

- Duo Catria, Leo and Deirdre from Hero Fest (opened all greens on ticket sessions), very nice. I think that means Ryoma is the only launch unit I'm missing too.

Ended up putting in some extra pulls into the Legendary Caeda banner because I realized I hadn't actually finished merging Nott yet, meaning all three blue units were worth pulling extra copies of.

150 pulls, which is still below my usual budget for Legendary/Mythic Hero banners, and got a pretty decent haul:

• 4 Caeda (plus spark for 5 total)
  • 5 Nott
  • 1 Fae
  • 1 Laegjarn
  • 1 Astrid

8% overall 5-star rate is actually slightly below average, but that doesn't matter too much when the results are heavily skewed towards the two units I most wanted copies of.

EDIT:

On 2/21/2022 at 2:36 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

I finally did it! She is my first 5* Exclusive hero to be +10. I know she will be very useful to me from now on.

I just saw this Catria come up as my first recommended friend unit right as I started up Allegiance Battles and was like, "wait a minute, didn't I just see this Catria here in this thread?" and lo and behold it had your name on it.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I just saw this Catria come up as my first recommended friend unit right as I started up Allegiance Battles and was like, "wait a minute, didn't I just see this Catria here in this thread?" and lo and behold it had your name on it.

Hahaha. I hope she was useful to you!

Another week, more pulls. Red for the Stance banner.

1. 3* Vyland: No.

Green for the Valentian Valentine banner.

1. 3* Selena: Reposition fodder.

Blue for Weekly Revival 11.

1. 4* Catria: No.

Green for Weekly Revival 43.

1. 5* Selkie: Another 4* Special. +Res/-Def is nice, so I think I'll merge my +1 neutral copy into her.

Green for the BHB banner.

1. 5* Gerik: Heyyyy. +Atk/-HP is good, so I think I'll merge my current +HP/-Spd copy into him as well.

And finally Caeda's legendary banner. I'll take the first circle and see how I feel afterwards. 321 orbs on hand.

1. 4* A!Tiki: No.
  2. 3* Valbar: No.
  3. 4* Setsuna: No.
  4. 3* Forrest: No.
  5. 4* Matthew: No.

Ugh, that was terrible. I'll try again later.

ladies and gentlemen, i have hit the hardest block on my attempts at summoning a unit. i just one wanted one of either fae for fodder or caeda for fun, just 1 is all i ask. with about 80 or 90 orbst i got.....3 notts.

the first two even showed up in the same circle. never have i felt the game tell me more strongly that will NOTT get what i want. I give up on this banner, i don't have the feh pass active and i refuse to see her face again.

Wanted to see if I could get Spring Maria from my free summon. Got a +Atk -Def Spring Sonya instead...I'll take it because she's pretty strong for AoE shenanigans, but I wanted the kid with an axe bigger than herself...

Red for the Sol banner.

1. 4* Draug: No.

Green for Greil's Devoted.

1. 4* Est: All blues and greys...

Red for Weekly Revival 12.

1. 4* Marth: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 2.

1. 4* Tailtiu: No.

Green for the TT banner.

1. 4* Rath: No.

And now to make sure my Harmonic collection stays complete. I've got 387 orbs, so hopefully I won't have to snipe too many greens.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Camilla: No.
  2. 4* Soren: No.

Oh well. 383 orbs left.

1. 4* Orochi: No.

378 orbs left.

1. 3* Silas: Reposition fodder.

373 orbs left.

1. 4* Ross: No.
  2. 4* Bartre: No.

364 orbs left.

1. 4* Vyland: No.

359 orbs left.

1. 5* Jill: Huh, nice! +Spd/-HP's pretty good too!

A nice surprise, but not what I'm looking for. 354 orbs left.

1. 4* Cherche: No.

349 orbs left.

1. 4* Subaki: No.

344 orbs left.

1. 3* Lukas: No.

339 orbs left.

1. 4* Camilla: No.

334 orbs left.

1. 3* Shigure: No.

329 orbs left.

1. 3* Tailtiu: No.

This lack of greens is getting annoying. 324 orbs left.

319 orbs left.

1. 5* Azura: Another 4* Special. +Atk/-Spd is okay, but I can't be bothered to level you. Merge fodder for my +1 +Res copy.

314 orbs left.

1. 4* Boey: No.

309 orbs left.

1. 4* Cecilia: No.
  2. 5* B!Ephraim: Okay, another 4* Special? +Def/-Res is good, so I'll merge my +1 +Spd copy into you.

300 orbs left.

1. 4* Valbar: No.

295 orbs left.

1. 5* Asbel: Sure, why not. +HP/-Atk is awful, but I can merge you into my current +Spd/-HP copy.
  2. 4* Rath: No.

I'm getting everything except what I want. 286 orbs left.

1. 4* Mustafa: No.

281 orbs left.

1. 4* Fae: No.
  2. 3* Boey: No.

272 orbs left.

1. 3* Reinhardt: No.

267 orbs left.

1. 3* Echidna: No.
  2. 5* Nagi: Another pity-breaker. +Atk/-Spd is great though.

258 orbs left.

1. 3* Libra: No.

253 orbs left.

1. 3* Fae: No.

248 orbs left.

1. 3* Cordelia: No.

243 orbs left.

1. 4* Oscar: No.

238 orbs left.

1. 4* Benny: No.

233 orbs left.

1. 3* Arthur: No.
  2. 3* Hawkeye: No.

224 orbs left.

1. 3* Hawkeye: Really?

219 orbs left.

1. 4* Seteth: No.

214 orbs left.

1. 5* Velouria: I'm pretty sure this is the second time I've gotten you as a 4* Special. Full neutral, so merge fodder for my +1 +Atk copy.

209 orbs left.

1. 3* Arthur: No.
  2. 3* Beruka: No.
  3. 4* Barst: Reposition fodder.

That was disappointing. 196 orbs left.

1. 4* Benny: No.

191 orbs left.

1. 5* Harmonic!Sonya: Finally! Of course she's +Def/-Spd, which is awful.

That took way too long. I might as well see if I can get Maria or a merge for Sonya. 186 orbs left.

1. 3* Abel: No.

181 orbs left.

1. 4* Boey: No.

176 orbs left.

2. 4* Orochi: No.
  3. 3* Barst: Reposition fodder.
  4. 4* Bartre: No.
  5. 3* Florina: No.

Ugh......156 orbs left.

1. 3* Boey: No.
  2. 3* Barst: Reposition fodder.

147 orbs left.

1. 3* Frederick: No.
  2. 4* Soren: No.

138 orbs left.

1. 3* Rath: No.
  2. 4* Echidna: No.

129 orbs left.

1. 4* Orochi: No.

124 orbs left.

1. 4* Fae: No.

119 orbs left.

1. 3* Beruka: No.
  2. 4* Nino: No.

110 orbs left.

1. 4* Hawkeye: No.

105 orbs left.

1. 4* Altena: No.

100 orbs left.

1. 4* Mustafa: No.

95 orbs left.

1. 4* Bartre: No.
  2. 4* Barst: Reposition fodder.

86 orbs left.

1. 3* Mordecai: No.

81 orbs left.

1. 3* Peri: No.

76 orbs left.

1. 3* Fae: No.

A freaking 4.25% pity rate now. 71 orbs left.

1. 4* Valbar: No.

66 orbs left.

1. 3* Ross: No.
  2. 5* Spring!Maria: I'm really questioning whether she was worth the extra 129 orbs I just spent. +Def/-Atk is good enough considering how tanky she is.

Well, that took way longer and way more orbs than it had any right to. 330 orbs spent netted me:

• Jill
  • Azura merge (4* Special)
  • B!Ephraim merge (4* Special)
  • Asbel merge
  • Nagi
  • Velouria (4* Special)
  • Harmonic!Sonya
  • Spring!Maria

3 pity-breakers and 3 4* Specials all before ever seeing a focus unit. The game also decided to give me the first 7 5*s within 201 orbs before making me spend 129 more just to get Maria. I was considering going back to L!Caeda's banner, but that plan's good as dead now.

???? 

Sonja/ Tharja were my free pull, then Ced, the grey ones and then a 5* transformation from Ephraim. What is going on here? How much bad luck am I going to have for the rest of the banner? I only wanted Maria because her art is cute. 

Screenshot_20220308_134448_com.nintendo.zaba.jpg

Free summon gave me Spring Sonya, then the colorless orb gave me a 5* Spring Henry! Their natures are both terrible but whatever. (Tried pushing my luck by pulling the blue orb as well, it was a 3* Reinhardt.)

Since I'm (once again) trying to save orbs, I wasn't going to pull past the first set on the 2022 bunny banner. I had also been talking shit about bunny Maria in particular.

So naturally, I reaped what I sowed:

WzdVPaI.jpg

The free / first pull was just the Nowi, by the way.

Apologies to anyone who wanted Maria (this one is +Res/-Spd if that makes you feel better) but got double booba instead. I'd trade with you if I could.

The Nagi she forgot that the Heroes with Sol banner was five spots down, though and immediate bunny Henry were nice, though.

Done with the spring banner. Got Sonya in my first session, which was nice. Basically pulled until I had a +5 of all three of the banner's 5-star exclusives since it was actually feasible to do within my budget due to color sharing.

401 pulls sniping blue and green. And technically also colorless until I got my first Henry, but I got him in my second session.

• 8 Sonya
  • 7 Maria
  • 5 Delthea (+1 spark for 6 total)
  • 2 4-star Henry

Also 15 of pity-breakers. I'm so glad this is after the anniversary demotion (and after the end of the Binding Blade banner for the Ascended Idunn) because all of them were good pulls.

• Dieck
  • Annette
  • Hapi
  • Brave Edelgard (my first +Atk and gets her to +9)
  • Ronan
  • Ingrid
  • Guinevere
  • Ascended Idunn
  • Sirius
  • Duessel
  • Perceval
  • Pent
  • Zeke (my first +Atk)
  • Gatekeeper
  • Guinevere again

Total 20 focus units, which comes out to 5.0%, which is right about average. 15 pity breakers is 3.7%, which is a tad bit above average. Overall a good run and right within budget, too.

Also got Sue to +10 right on time with her refine. I suppose I should actually build her now.

Since I only need 3 copies of Sonya and 4 copies of Maria, I might actually try to finish them off during their Double Special banner rerun if they're sharing their color with a unit I don't have merged (and is actually worth using).