• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this kinda funny. My Telius roster for limited battles has always been pretty bad.

So the game decides to give me a break, and give me Shinon and Gatrie pity breakers back to back on the TMS banner.

Halloween banner was looking very sketchy for a while, until I finally struck gold on the 40th orb.

• Gatekeeper (+Res/-HP)
  • Caineghis (4* Special) (+Res/-HP)
  • H!Naga (4*) (+Atk/-Spd)
  • HF!Corrin (+HP/-Spd)

So that's Olivia's Atk/Spd Finish secured. Now I need to figure out what I'm sparking. Either Duo!Duma to feed Distant Ferocity to Phina, or another HF!Corrin to feed Dragon's Wrath 4 to L!Ninian.

It's that time of the week again. Grey for the New Power banner.

1. 3* Felicia: No.

Grey again for Weekly Revival 22.

1. 3* Lissa: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 59.

1. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder.

Grey for the Hall of Forms Revival banner.

1. 3* Gaius: No.

Blue for Shared Bounty.

1. 4* Subaki: No.

And blue again for Dragons Harvest.

1. 4* Roshea: No.

Disappointing, but I need to save orbs in case the New Heroes banner catches my interest.

42 pulls on the Hall of Forms banner:

• 1 Eleonora (+1 spark)
  • 1 Tsubasa

And pity breakers:

• Ascended Joshua
  • Brave Eirika

4.8% focus rate and 9.5% overall 5-star rate is pretty good.

Eleonora is now +5. Tsubasa is now +9.

And 20 more pulls on the Halloween banner with my leftover orbs:

• 1 Duma
  • 1 4-star Naga

This brings my total up to 80 pulls:

• 3 Duma (+1 spark)
  • 5 4-star Naga
  • 4 pity breakers

3.8% focus rate and 8.8% overall 5-star rate is pretty good. Now if only the banner would give me Corrins so that I could stop pulling blue and green.

EDIT: 5 more pulls (total 85 on the banner) got me Halloween Male Corrin, so now I don't need to pull green anymore. Yay. He's [+Spd, -Atk], which is fine as a merge base if I incidentally end up getting more copies of him on some future banner.

Edited by Ice Dragon

And this is exactly why I wish we were allowed to wait until later to pick who we want as our spark.

After pulling my 11 copies of Halloween Naga, I had already gotten 1 copy of Male Corrin and 4 copies of Duma (5 counting the spark), but no copies of Female Corrin.

So I decided I'd pull red and blue. I'd stop pulling red if I got another copy of Duma before getting Corrin, and I'd stop pulling altogether if I got Corrin. It took me 121 pulls until I finally got another focus character, and it was Duma. It then took me another 74 pulls sniping blue before finally getting Corrin, and on the way there, I was pity broken by another Duma.

In the end, I had gotten 11 blue pity breakers before finally getting my first copy of Corrin (including previous sessions).

Fuck my life.

314 pulls on the Halloween banner:

• 3 Duma
  • 1 Female Corrin
  • 3 5-star Naga
  • 3 4-star Naga

And 12 pity breakers:

• Echoes Palla
  • Brave Marth
  • 2 Brave Chrom
  • Guinevere
  • Ronan
  • Zeke
  • Monica
  • 2 Brave Dimitri
  • Fallen Male Corrin
  • Hapi

2.2% focus rate is trash. 6.1% 5-star rate is below average by about 3 pulls.

Total 399 pulls:

• 6 Duma (+1 spark)
  • 1 Female Corrin
  • 1 Male Corrin
  • 3 5-star Naga
  • 8 4-star Naga
  • 16 pity breakers

2.8% focus rate is below average by about 3 pulls. 6.8% 5-star rate is below average by about 1 pull.

I was hoping that because I was only planning on getting +10 on Naga that I would be able to spend less than normal on this banner. But no, this came out to almost exactly my usual budget. At least I got a +6 Duma out of this mess.

I'm going to wait until tomorrow to pull on the Rearmed Robin banner and hope that my luck is better tomorrow because today definitely wasn't it.

EDIT: Never mind. Today is melee special training maps, and I actually want to use them for Robin. I guess I'll have to hope my luck has recovered by later tonight.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Blue for Treat Fiends.

1. 5* Halloween!Ilyana: Yay! +Atk/-Def is quite good too.

Blue again for Weekly Revival 23.

1. 3* Altena: No.

Blue again for Weekly Revival 39.

1. 4* M!Morgan: No.

Green for The Land's Bounty.

1. 5* Gerik: Hey, a nice 4* Special. +Spd/-Res is great, but I've already got a +1 +Atk copy. Merge time.

Red for the Luna banner.

1. 4* Mamui: No.

Red again for Trick or Defeat!

1. 4* Hinata: No.

Lastly, greens and blues on the New Heroes banner as long as the tickets hold out. 193 orbs on hand is enough to spend a few. 

Spoiler
  1. 5* Phila: Okay! +HP/-Res is mediocre, but I'm still happy to see you.

Never mind on pulling more blues then. If Phila wants to swoop in that readily, I won't complain. I can find a merge for her later. Ticket 1 now.

1. 3* Barst: Reposition fodder.
  2. 4* Hawkeye: No.

189 orbs left, Ticket 2 now.

1. 3* Echidna: No.
  2. 3* Raven: No.

185 orbs left, Ticket 3 now.

1. 4* Kent: Reposition fodder.

Ticket 4 now.

1. 5* Priam: Sure, why not. +HP/-Atk is bad, but I'll always welcome a free 5*.

That went very nicely. 8 orbs spent, and while I didn't get Ascended!Eir, I did get Phila as a 5* plus a freebie Priam. All in all, an extremely successful session.

333 pulls from the Rearmed Robin banner:

• 11 Robin (+1 spark)
  • 3 Eir

And 12 pity breakers:

• Dieck
  • Ascended Laegjarn
  • Ascended Joshua
  • Julian
  • Wolf
  • 2 Flayn
  • Ascended Florina
  • Nimue
  • Brave Byleth
  • Fallen Edelgard
  • Brave Marianne

4.2% focus rate, which is quite a bit above average. 7.8% 5-star rate, which is also quite a bit above average.

This definitely makes up for the abysmal luck I had on the Halloween banner. I was so far under budget that I went ahead and pulled for an extra Robin for no other reason than that I could, and I still ended up under budget despite being pity broken 5 times (once by Eir) going for the extra copy. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the extra copy.

Also, as usual, I seem to just attract Ascended Heroes as pity breakers.

66 pulls on the Double Special Heroes banner:

• 3 Maria (+1 spark)
  • 4 Roy
  • 1 Ike

12.1% focus rate is nearly double the average. That's nice. This obviously means I'm going to have absolute garbage luck on the upcoming Mythic Hero banner, but that's nice.

Maria is now +10. Roy is now +7 and has a new +Spd merge base.

Blue for Weekly Revival 23.

1. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder.

Red for Weekly Revival 60.

1. 4* Guy: No.

Red again for the BHB banner.

1. 4* Guy: Really?

Grey for the Ideal banner.

1. 3* Tanya: No.

And now greens for the Double Special banner. Maria and Roy could both use merges, so time to spend some of my 247 orbs.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Echidna: No.

Not a good start.

1. 4* Ricken: Hello there! Unfortunately +HP/-Spd is awful, so you'll be merge fodder for a better copy later.

That was nice. 242 orbs left.

1. 3* Balthus: No.

237 orbs left.

1. 3* Hawkeye: No.
  2. 4* Cath: Reposition fodder.

228 orbs left.

1. 4* Python: No.
  2. 4* Mustafa: No.

219 orbs left.

1. 4* Soren: No.
  2. 4* Soren: Ugh...

210 orbs left.

1. 4* Ogma: No.

205 orbs left.

1. 4* Merric: No.
  2. 4* Basilio: No.

196 orbs left.

1. 4* Eliwood: No.

191 orbs left.

1. 3* Cecilia: No.
  2. 4* F!Shez: No.

182 orbs left.

1. 3* Merric: No.
  2. 4* Camilla: No.

173 orbs left.

1. 3* Vyland: No.
  2. 4* Vyland: Seriously?
  3. 4* Soren: No.

That was annoying. 160 orbs left.

1. 5* Spring!Maria: Finally! +Spd/-Def is okay, but I just wanted a merge for my +Def/-Atk copy. Now to finish the circle.
  2. 4* Libra: No.
  3. 5* Young!Ike: Nice! That 8% pity rate is paying off. +Atk/-Def is a very good asset and flaw too.
  4. 3* Scathach: No.
  5. 3* Sully: No.

I ended up spending more than I would have liked, but it was worth it in the end. 107 orbs got me a merge for Spring!Maria plus a new Young!Ike. No merge for Harmonic!Roy sucks, but I need to keep orbs on hand in case the Mythic banner catches my interest.

137 pulls from the Arval banner:

• 2 Arval
  • 6 Askr (+1 spark)
  • 3 Elimine
  • 1 Plumeria

8.7% focus rate is basically average (less than half a pull above average).

The usual awful luck for the new character, but that works in my favor because all I was aiming for was a +10 Askr, and that's exactly what I got. One of the copies of Arval was +Atk, which is appreciated.

I also got Plumeria up to +6, which is nice.

On 10/28/2022 at 10:33 PM, Lanko said:

I might have missed something but how do I actually get Ricken? He wasn't sparkable and Cervantes was the special battle hero.

Ricken was added straight to the standard summoning pool at 3- to 4-star rarity. This means he can be pulled from the standard summoning pool even though his debut banner hasn't ended yet (only on banners released after the release of his debut banner).

Time for more pulls. Blue for the first VG banner.

1. 4* Miriel: No.

Grey for the second VG banner.

1. 4* Lena: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 25.

1. 4* Sully: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 40.

1. 4* Virion: No.

Grey again for the Lull banner.

1. 4* Lena: Not quite.

Lastly, pulling greens and greys from the Mythic banner, since I could really use most of those units in my barracks. 202 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Soren: No.
  2. 4* Frederick: No.
  3. 4* Chad: No.

Disappointing. 194 orbs left.

1. 4* Maria: No.

189 orbs left.

1. 4* Tethys: No.

184 orbs left.

1. 4* Basilio: No.

179 orbs left.

1. 3* Soren: No.
  2. 3* Frederick: Seriously?
  3. 4* Nanna: No.

166 orbs left.

1. 3* Kaze: No.

161 orbs left.

1. 4* Lex: Reposition fodder.
  2. 3* Niles: No.

152 orbs left.

1. 3* Python: No.
  2. 4* Luthier: No.
  3. 4* Mercedes: No.

139 orbs left.

1. 4* Emmeryn: No.
  2. 4* Lena: No.
  3. 4* Gordin: No.
  4. 3* Gaius: No.

This is getting extremely irritating. 122 orbs left.

1. 4* Gaius: Ugh.

117 orbs left.

1. 3* Libra: No.
  2. 4* Cath: Reposition fodder.
  3. 4* Cecilia: No.
  4. 3* Legault: No.

100 orbs left.

1. 4* Orochi: No.
  2. 3* F!Shez: No.
  3. 4* Atlas: No.

Up to a 10.5% pity rate now. 87 orbs left.

1. 4* Cecilia: No.

82 orbs left.

1. 5* Eitri: That took way too damn long. +Atk/-Def is good, a super-asset and super-flaw to match.
  2. 4* F!Shez: No.
  3. 4* F!Shez: Really?
  4. 5* Valentian!Catria: Huh, an actually good 4* Special. +Def/-Res is meh, but I've already got a neutral Forma copy to merge into.
  5. 4* Ilyana: No.

All in all, a massive disappointment. 140 orbs got me one copy of Eitri and a merge for Valentian!Catria, which absolutely wasn't worth it. I've only got 62 orbs left, so no point risking them on what looks like a lost cause.

Well I got everyone from the Wyvern banner, even Heath at 5 star, because my luck at getting 4 star focus is that bad. I also got Sain and Valentian Est, because the game thought I was missing out when I purposefully didn't summon on blue for the Mythic banner lol. At least my Cynthia has some fodder now. Random Ymir, who I was missing, was nice as well.

Been a minute, but I have been getting mixed luck here and there.

Got 2xJulia, A!Mareeta, Lyn, and 2x A!Ishtar off the last Rimix banner, which was honestly one of my best hauls in a sparkable banner.

Managed to free pull 5* F!Corrin off the focus banner for the Halloween banner last month, and finally got H!Mia on her rerun, after about 7 pulls.

Best luck was pulling both H!F!Corrin and 5* H!Naga in the same circle on this year's halloween banner, within 13 pulls iirc.

Got nothing on L!Ninian's banner and nothing on Arval's, didn't really pull just went for the freebie.

Got A!Grima in about 15 pulls on the A!Eir banner, didn't go to the spark because all i really wanted was Grima

I did go to the spark on the Rearmed Leif banner, but i managed to get 1 Rearmed Leif, 1 Male Shez, and I sparked Monica for fodder. A!Hilda escaped me.

FREE PULLED NINJA CHERCHE!!!

I have had two lucky pulls like this one this year, the other being Hatari Azura.

Debating trying to pull merges for A!Idunn in this banner. It's going to be the best place to get them for a while, but I'm also wanting to save for the Bridal banner next year as that is likely to be the only place where a character i really want shows up (Bridal F!Corrin). I only have about 70 orbs on hand atm, so it's going to be a risky especially with the end of the current book coming up and I do want to try to get Embla, decisions, decisions..

Green for Weekly Revival 26.

1. 3* Titania: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 61.

1. 3* Miriel: Or not.

Red for the TT banner.

1. 4* Sophia: No.

Red again for the New Power banner.

1. 4* Erk: No.

Blue for Wyvern Ninjas.

1. 4* Ilyana: No.

And lastly, time to see if I can get Ascended!Idunn from the tickets.

1. 3* Roshea: No.
  2. 4* Eliwood: No.
  3. 3* Ferdinand: Reposition fodder.
  4. 4* M!Robin: No.
  5. 4* Tailtiu: No.

Oh well.

Red for Weekly Revival 27.

1. 3* Tanith: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 41.

1. 5* Nailah: Hey, nice. +Res/-Spd isn't nice, but I have a +1 +Atk copy already. Merge time.

Green for the Remix banner.

1. 3* Hinata: Or not.

Blue for In the Moment.

1. 4* Ilyana: No.

And now for the New Heroes banner. I'll see what the ticket circles give me before I decide how much more to spend here. 231 orbs to start.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Olivia: No.
  2. 4* Clair: No.
  3. 3* Shanna: Desperation fodder.
  4. 3* Lex: Reposition fodder.
  5. 3* Nino: No.

No easy luck, I guess. 216 orbs left.

1. 4* Mae: No.
  2. 4* Merric: No.
  3. 3* Raven: No.
  4. 3* Brady: No.
  5. 3* Chad: No.

201 orbs left.

1. 4* Miranda: No.
  2. 3* Cordelia: No.
  3. 5* Letizia: Not who I was expecting, but great! +Res/-Spd like Nailah, but this time it's excellent.
  4. 4* Sakura: No.
  5. 3* Linhardt: No.

That was a nice surprise. 186 orbs left.

1. 3* Sophia: No.
  2. 3* Odin: No.
  3. 4* Marcia: No.
  4. 4* Gunter: No.
  5. 5* Myrrh: A decent 4* Special. +Spd/-HP is bad, but I have a +2 +Res copy already. Merge time.

171 orbs left.

1. 3* Erk: No.
  2. 4* Mamui: No.
  3. 3* Nowi: No.
  4. 4* Virion: No.
  5. 4* Brady: No.

That went tolerably well. Five circles gave me no focus units, not even a 4* Nyna, but I got Letizia and a 4* Special Myrrh.

53 pulls on the Ascended Idunn rerun banner:

• 1 Idunn (+1 spark)
  • 2 pitybreakers
    • 1 Selena
    • 1 Monica

1.9% focus rate is garbage. 5.7% 5-star rate is below average. But it doesn't really matter all that much with the small number of total pulls.

I didn't realize until afterward that Idunn was already +8 before this banner, so this brings her up to +10 and is now my first +10 Ascended Hero that isn't a Heroes-original character.

This is my first +Spd copy of Selena. Yay.

I previously did 40 pulls from the Ninja banner back when it first dropped that I didn't post here:

• 1 Laegjarn (+1 spark)
  • 2 4-star Heath
  • 1 pitybreaker
    • Letizia

2.5% focus rate is below average by less than 1 pull. 5% 5-star rate is below average by less than 1 pull.

I did another 85 pulls today:

• 1 Laegjarn
  • 1 Cherche
  • 0 pitybreakers

2.3% focus rate is below average by more than 1 pull. 2.3% 5-star rate is garbage.

No more pulling for today. My luck is clearly trash.

This game certainly has a twisted sense of humor.

1. I got a Hardin. Fallen Hardin, to be specific.
2. I later got regular Hardin.
3. A 4-star Nyna showed up on the same circle I got Hardin. Both times.
4. I'm barely getting any green orbs

Seriously.

Hm... um... huh, so yeah, that happened. 72 pulls from the Ninja banner:

• 8 Laegjarn
  • 1 Camilla
  • 2 pitybreakers:
    • Brave Lysithea
    • Flavia

12.5% focus rate is... just a bit above average. Mhm. 15.3% total 5-star rate is a thing. The pity breaker rate is actually pretty much average, though.

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened. I pulled an omikuji in Genshin last night after my previous pulls and got "great luck" (and that lasts until the daily reset in 3 hours since I'm on the Japanese server). Maybe it's because of that?

Combined with the previous pulls, that's 197 pulls:

• 10 Laegjarn (+1 spark)
  • 1 Camilla
  • 1 Cherche
  • 2 4-star Heath
  • 3 pity breakers

6.1% focus rate is less ridiculous, but is still nearly double the average. 7.6% total 5-star rate is only slightly above average and is pretty normal.

Only one of my copies of Laegjarn was +Atk (I got so many +Spd, it wouldn't have been funny, but there were so many of them), but I only need one, so all is well. Camilla ended up [+HP, -Res], which is kind of crummy, but Cherche was [+Def, -Spd], which is pretty good. Heath was +Atk.

Anyways, I'm quitting this banner while I'm still ahead, having already reached all of my goals. I do want more copies of Camilla, but that can wait until a rerun. Her Vantage effect was terrifying during the story maps, but there's no need to be greedy right now.