• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of nice banners this week. Starting with grey for Weekly Revival 28.

1. 4* Elice: Hey, nice! She certainly showed up quickly. Unfortunately +Def/-Spd is horrible, so I think I'll wait for a better asset to show up before doing anything with her.

That was a good start. Blue for Weekly Revival 62.

1. 5* Miledy: Huh. +Res/-Atk is awful again, so merge fodder for my +Res/-Def copy from her debut banner.

Red for the Double Special banner.

1. 4* Scathach: No.

Now to spark from the New Heroes banner. 186 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 3* Valbar: No.
  2. 3* Shanna: Desperation fodder.
  3. 4* Arthur: No.
  4. 4* Nyna:  +Res/-HP is a good base copy. Welcome to the barracks.
  5. 3* Chad: No.

Alright, now that I have a copy of Nyna I'm not going to bother with greys. 166 orbs left.

1. 3* Cain: No.
  2. 3* Atlas: No.
  3. 4* Merric: No.

153 orbs left.

1. 4* Tharja: No.
  2. 3* Soleil: No.
  3. 3* Ricken: Okay. +Spd/-Atk is a good base copy.

140 orbs left.

1. 3* Ares: No.
  2. 3* Soleil: No.
  3. 4* L'Arachel: No.

This is ridiculous. 127 orbs left.

1. 3* Marcia: No.
  2. 5* Hardin: Finally! It took until the last circle, but I have a 5* focus from this banner. +Res/-Def is okay.
  3. 3* Ross: No.
  4. 4* Luthier: No.

In the end 151 orbs got me Hardin, Letizia, a 4* Special Myrrh, and a 4* Nyna. Sparking for Ascendant!Tiki and leaving this banner since I don't care about Ganglot.

And now hopefully more merges for Morgan from the Solo banner! Unfortunately her brother's rightful place was taken by Nyx, so he'll have to wait. 110 orbs left.

Spoiler
  1. 3* Frederick: No.
  2. 4* Titania: No.

106 orbs left.

1. 4* Gunter: No.
  2. 4* Echidna: No.
  3. 3* Basilio: No.

93 orbs left.

1. 4* Camilla: No.
  2. 4* Soren: No.

84 orbs left.

1. 4* Mordecai: No.

79 orbs left.

1. 4* Clair: No.

74 orbs left.

1. 4* Libra: No.

69 orbs left.

1. 4* Ilyana: No.

64 orbs left.

1. 5* Fallen!F!Morgan: Alright! +HP/-Def is bad, but I'm after merge fodder anyway. I'll take the red and blue for fun.
  2. 4* Tharja: Wrong dark mage.
  3. 4* Sully: No.

59 orbs to give Fallen!F!Morgan another merge is pretty good in my books. Now she's +7, leaving her brother in the dust with a measly +4.

40 pulls on the remix banner:

• 2 Eliwood (+1 spark)
  • 1 Ike

7.5% focus rate is above average by about half a pull, but since I got 2 copies of Eliwood, this is a huge success. Eliwood is now +8.

43 pulls on the Ganglot banner:

• 1 Ganglot (+1 spark)
  • 1 pity breaker
    • Ymir

2.3% focus rate is below average by less than half a pull. 4.7% total 5-star rate is below average by less than a pull. Below average, but not awful. Ganglot is +Res.

47 pulls on the Double Special Heroes banner:

• 3 Micaiah (+1 spark)
  • 3 5-star Henry
  • 6 4-star Henry

12.8% focus rate is almost double the average, so above average by about 3 pulls.

Micaiah is now +6. Henry is now exactly +10, or would be if I actually merged all the copies.

Overall a pretty good day of pulls.

On 11/21/2022 at 6:55 AM, Othin said:

HOW DID I DO THAT?

Meanwhile, in the land of colorless under the moon, we have this gem of a summon session:

pKCvgRM.png

Today I free-summoned Nyx, and got my first regular Lysithea before sparking for Ganglot. While not quite what I was expecting, I can't complain because both the mages are new.

EDIT: Don't want to double post, but ...

Me: I'm missing Fallen Ninian on this banner. I want Fallen Ninian.
Game: Did you say you wanted two free Ascended Ishtars?

I mean, this is super stupid lucky so I can't be mad but JEEZ.

Edited by Sunwoo

My Ascended DSH loot:

• F!Ninian (+Def/-Spd)
  • Asc!Ishtar (+Def/-Spd)
  • B!Eliwood (4* Special) (+Atk/-Res)
  • F!Ninian (+Spd/-Def)
  • Asc!Mareeta (Spark) (Neutral)
  • Asc!Ishtar (+Atk/-Spd)

Game didn't want to give me any Vital Astras Asc!Mareetas, but this is haul is far from bad for my purposes. This isn't something I planned to do while in hardcore orb saving mode for December's Merrybilis rerun, but I couldn't turn down F!Ninian merges; every one I get now is one I don't have to get in January.

Edited by Some Jerk

Well, that was the absolute fucking worst. I got Volke about halfway to the spark, which is already worse than average, and then it took 63 pulls before I get pity broken by another Volke at a pity rate of 12%. This banner can go fuck itself.

85 pulls:

• 0 Mareeta (+1 spark)
  • 2 Volke

2.4% focus rate is garbage, below average by 3 and a half pulls.

This banner can go fuck itself.

Starting off this session with the Ascendant banner. Aiming for red since I prefer Volke to Fallen!Ninian.

1. 4* Draug: No.
  2. 4* Eirika: No.
  3. 3* Sophia: No.
  4. 4* Eirika: No.
  5. 4* Ogma: No.
  6. 4* M!Morgan: No.

That was disappointing. Anyway, red on the BHB banner.

1. 4* Ares: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 29.

1. 3* Ogma: No.

Red again for Weekly Revival 42.

1. 5* Ewan: Okay? Not exactly a great 4* Special. +Res/-Spd is actually a decent base copy though, much better than the +Def I had before.

Somehow Ewan's +4 now, and I don't think I've ever intentionally tried to pull him...Grey for Ninja Training.

1. 4* Tanya: No.

And now for Veronica and Embla. I'm interested in everything except grey, so I'll see what luck has to offer me. 114 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Erk: No.
  2. 4* Seth: No.
  3. 4* Miriel: No.
  4. 3* Subaki: No.
  5. 4* Rebecca: Ugh.

99 orbs left.

1. 3* Knoll: No.
  2. 4* Henry: No.
  3. 4* Robin: No.
  4. 3* Nino: No.

82 orbs left.

1. 4* Caeda: No.
  2. 3* Colm: No.
  3. 3* Ricken: No.
  4. 4* Ross: No.

This is going poorly. 65 orbs left.

1. 4* Athena: No.
  2. 4* Tailtiu: No.
  3. 4* Miriel: No.
  4. 4* Mathilda: No.

Extremely poorly. 48 orbs left.

1. 4* Kamui: No.
  2. 4* Phila: No.
  3. 3* Roderick: No.
  4. 4* Beruka: No.
  5. 4* Mustafa: No.

Up to a 10% pity rate now. 28 orbs left.

1. 4* Marth: No.
  2. 4* Gwendolyn: No.
  3. 4* Nowi: No.
  4. 5* Dagr: Took long enough. Now the Jotun sisters are together in the barracks. +Res/-HP is fine, better than Nott's +Res/-Spd.
  5. 3* Gordin: An appropriately worthless capstone.

That was absolutely not worth it. 106 orbs and 27 pulls got me one mediocre copy of Dagr. That useless 4* Special copy of Ewan earlier probably ate all of my luck for the session. I doubt I'll be coming back to this banner now that I'm down to 8 orbs with little to show for it. At least Dagr's a Mythic I didn't have yet.

I got Legendary Nanna early on, which I'm happy with because she's been avoiding me for some time. That said, I do wish I could get more than Nanna, but we'll see if I can get a second 5-star.

Original plan: Snipe red until spark hoping to get Veronica and Embla in the process.

What actually happened: Veronica on free pull, then two pulls later I get Embla.

Done with the banner.

24 minutes ago, Jave said:

Original plan: Snipe red until spark hoping to get Veronica and Embla in the process.

What actually happened: Veronica on free pull, then two pulls later I get Embla.

Done with the banner.

I wish I had your luck!

Had about 200 orbs to spend, and half of that was spent before I pulled Embla. I ended up biting the bullet for FEH Pass and sparking Veronica and then sparking for N!Camilla as well. 

On the banner I also got a 4*+1 Mareeta (new)a 4*+1 Sanaki,  and a 4*+1 PoR Ike (old), so I guess I'm happy with that. Lots of 5* Red units this morning...most of which are going in the box. 

I really need to clean out my barracks at some point. Having less than 10 open slots makes it really hard to mass pull.

My goal is to pull a +10 Veronica, get as many copies of Embla as possible in the process, and get the remaining 5 copies I need to get Nanna to +10. Given my awful luck with these things, I'll probably instead have two +10 Emblas and two +10 Nannas before I get a +10 Veronica.

40 pulls on the Legendary/Mythic banner so far. I'll pull some more later, hopefully after finally cleaning out my barracks:

• 0 Veronica (+1 spark)
  • 1 Embla
  • 1 Nanna
  • 1 Bramimond
  • 1 Celica

10% focus rate is above average, but 5% red focus rate is depressing. This is going to be an awful banner. I can already feel it.

Bramimond, Celica, and Nanna were pulls 37, 38, and 40, respectively, all on different summoning sessions and with a 10.5% pity rate on Bramimond.

Cleaned up my barracks a bit so I now have a bit more than 20 open spots and a bit more space in my reserves.

165 more pulls from the Legendary/Mythic banner:

• 6 Veronica
  • 5 Embla
  • 5 Nanna
  • 1 Celica

10.3% focus rate is pretty good, above average by about 3 pulls. 9.7% red focus rate is also pretty good.

I'll probably pull some more this weekend. If my luck remains pretty good, I might revise my goals to a +10 Veronica, a +10 Embla, and another extra +0 Embla. My Nanna goal has now been met.

A bit annoyed that I haven't gotten Micaiah as a pity breaker yet.

Current totals:

• 6 Veronica (+1 spark)
  • 6 Embla
  • 6 Nanna
  • 1 Bramimond
  • 2 Celica

Got impatient and decided to do the rest of my pulls for Veronica and Embla early.

169 pulls:

• 6 Veronica
  • 6 Embla
  • 3 Nanna
  • 1 Celica

9.5% focus rate is above average by about 2 pulls. 8.9% red focus rate is also above average.

I somehow pulled 4 copies of Veronica in a span of 10 pulls, which got me up from 2 copies to the final 6, but I was still short one copy of Embla, so I had to keep pulling to get the last copy.

Total 374 pulls:

• 12 Veronica (+1 spark)
  • 12 Embla
  • 9 Nanna
  • 1 Bramimond
  • 3 Celica

9.9% focus rate is above average by about 5 pulls. 8.8% red focus rate is still above average by about 1 pull.

No Micaiahs in my 4 pity breakers is a bit disappointing.

I'm well under budget for this month (my budget months start on the 15th of each month), which is really nice since I'll have some buffer for the holidays next month.

EDIT: After Laegjarn's and Igrene's losses in the Voting Gauntlet, I decided to use my leftover orbs to see if I can get another Ninja Camilla and maybe at least fix her Flaw (my one copy was [+HP, -Res]).

24 pulls:

• 2 Camilla

No pity breakers.

8.3% focus rate is obviously above average, but by only 1 pull.

The first Camilla was neutral, which was nice, but the second Camilla was [+Atk, -Res], which is way more than I could have hoped for. Yay.

Edited by Ice Dragon

My first one was a +Atk Myrrh, which is fine. She should definitely get a Resplendent at some point.

My odds of getting a new character from these (with the current 4* Special pool) are ridiculously low. There's only three of them (Quan, Gerik, Fiora) that I've never pulled and Laegjarn who I did pull in the past, but had foddered off and haven't pulled again since.

Wasn't going great, nothing for 25 pulls sniping Red and Green. But the primary target in Rearmed Ophelia did show up on pull 26, +Spd -Res but whatever, not a unit I'm using as a combat unit. Finishing out the round gave me a CYL Veronica, who was already my highest merged 5-star exclusive and now advances to +7. Good chance of her ending up as my first +10 of that nature, since she's now two ahead of CYL Lucina.

I'm at 0 orbs, 10 pulls away from the spark, so I'll do it in a week or so. Gives me time to consider whether to bother pulling blue on the run home, and then which of a duplicate Seidr or a duplicate Ophelia to spark (won't be Caeldori, too generic). Leaning Ophelia for the fodder chains, plus the danger of merged Seidr ruining PM1 F2P strats.

The spark will also give me the final rock I need to buy this round's Forma Soul, so my job is done there. Not that there's any immediate need, I have two banked and I've also decided I'm not taking any units from the current HoF since their performances have largely been underwhelming.

All I really wanted from this banner was a copy of Ophelia so I could give Ike special spiral 4.

Instead, I got a ticket Cordelia pull and discounted Brave Seliph. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

EDIT: Didn't get Ophelia after using up all my tickets so I decided to push my luck a little. Literally the next session I get 2 Ophelias. Wow.

Edited by Sunwoo

40 pulls on the Seidr banner:

• 2 Seidr
  • 0 Ophelia (+1 spark)
  • 2 pity breakers
    • Fallen Lyon
    • Rennac

5% focus rate and 10% total 5-star rate are both well above average, though that's nothing out of the ordinary for such a small number of total pulls.

One of the copies of Seidr is [+Atk, -Def], which is perfect for a merge base. Lyon is now +8. Rennac is [+Spd, -Atk], which means he'll be a merge base instead of weapon fodder.

Overall a good haul. I'm still sad I don't have the budget this month to pull for more copies of Seidr and Ophelia. I might come back to this banner after the next Legendary/Mythic Hero banner if I somehow have space in my budget after the holidays.

Picked up two Rearmed Ophelias, a 5* Dwyer (and a 4* one), my first copy of Super Nino, duplicates of Super Olivia, Lethe, Hardin, and Erinys, and finally Caeldori. Caeldori showed up at pull 36, so I decided to stop there rather than spending another 15 orbs for the spark. I don't care much about duplicates, and while Celestial Stones might go up in value with the new item, I don't know if I'll even have trouble keeping up with them anyway.