New unit for me too, in the form of Larum. I don't like her look, especially that hair, but a Binding dancer other than, uh, other Larum, is probably a decent result. Earlier in the week I had a three-pull flutter on last year's Spring re-run which gave me a 4*SR Lewyn Special Spiral. Handy if I get more Special Spiral 4 fodder from the AHR banner. Not that I'm particularly taken by any of the recent infantry red mage additions to the game. No matter, if I wait a few months, a new one will probably pop up as a GHB.

1. Veronica
2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 1: Horse Chrom
  • Week 2: Luke
  • Week 3: Lewyn
  • Week 4: Maribelle
  • Week 5: Velouria
  • Week 6: Takumi
  • Week 7: Nah
  • Week 8: Mareeta
  • Week 9: Brave Veronica
  • Week 10: Laegjarn
  • Week 11: Male Byleth
  • Week 12: Luke
  • Week 13: Velouria
  • Week 14: Phina
  • Week 15: Mareeta

Another duplicate, but I'll take it. Mareeta is pretty awesome and unlike Velouria, I'd actually invest in Mareeta. Still looking for more Lyn/Karla/Ayra/Caineghis merges, though, and my first Mist ever.

Since I already have Harmonic Myrrh, when I saw the banner rerun notification I figured I'd open red instead to try for a good unit I don't have. Except that when I actually went to the summon screen, my brain went on autopilot and just instantly opened grey. And it was Harmonic Myrrh.

Welp, can't complain about getting the banner's nominal premiere unit for free really. There was a red orb in the circle but it was probably someone like Ogma in there anyway.

I decided to not spark on the Tana banner, but I still pulled on all non-green orbs until my tickets ran out.

Ended up getting two Vanessas and one Gilliam (+spd -atk though), so I'd say I got pretty lucky.

13 pulls pulling greys on the ticket rounds (plus a couple randos) got me a +Res -Def Yuri. Merge for the freebie neutral one we got I guess. I never use him for some reason, probably should for infantry maps. Pretty sure I'm done with the banner, floating just over 200 orbs which will mostly disappear once the AHR banner starts.

Another week, more banners. First, green for L&M Remix 1.

1. 4* Reyson: No.

Grey for L&M Remix 2.

1. 4* Athena: No.

Grey again for Willful Rabbits.

1. 3* Norne: Okay.

Grey for Weekly Revival 13.

1. 3* Knoll: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 53.

1. 4* Jagen: No.

Blue for Familial Festivities.

1. 5* Guinivere: I can't complain about this. +Def/-Spd is terrible, but I already have a +3 +Res copy. Merge time.

Now for the new Sacred Stones banner. I'll take any non-greens from the ticket circles and go from there. 232 orbs to start.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Palla: No.
  2. 4* Vanessa: A good start. +Atk/-Res is pretty good.
  3. 3* Sully: No.
  4. 4* Valbar: No.
  5. 4* Rebecca: No.

Ticket 1. 217 orbs left. 

1. 4* Seteth: No.
  2. 4* Shanna: Desperation fodder.
  3. 4* Benny: No.
  4. 3* Tatiana: No.

Ticket 2. 205 orbs left.

1. 4* Lilina: No.
  2. 3* Kamui: No.
  3. 3* Caeda: No.
  4. 4* Colm: No.
  5. 3* Dwyer: You're new. +Res/-Def is good, so welcome to the barracks, however much you might prefer taking a nap.

Ticket 3. 190 orbs left.

1. 3* A!Tiki: No.
  2. 3* Hinata: No.
  3. 5* Luke: A 4* Special. +HP/-Atk is bad, but my current copy is the even worse +Spd/-Atk, so time to merge in.
  4. 3* Nyna: No.

Ticket 4. 178 orbs left.

1. 3* Palla: No.
  2. 4* Sophia: No.
  3. 4* Roy: No.
  4. 3* Subaki: No.

This is not going well, with a 4% pity rate and little to show for it. I might as well keep going at this point. 166 orbs left.

1. 5* B!Marth: Okay then. +Spd/-Def is excellent, but I already have a +1 +Spd copy. Merge time.
  2. 4* Miranda: No.
  3. 3* Abel: No.
  4. 4* Emmeryn: No.
  5. 3* Tanya: No.

That went better. 146 orbs left.

1. 5* Rearmed!Tana: There we go! +Atk/-Res is fantastic, which is a relief.
  2. 4* Virion: No.
  3. 4* Norne: Reposition fodder.
  4. 4* Saizo: No.

Finally a 5* focus unit. It's only 9 pulls until the spark, so I'll just finish up with that. 129 orbs left.

1. 3* A!Tiki: No.
  2. 3* Ferdinand: Reposition fodder.
  3. 4* Catria: No.
  4. 5* Rearmed!Tana: Very nice! +Res/-Atk is the exact opposite of before, so definite merge fodder.

112 orbs left.

1. 3* Miranda: No.
  2. 5* Gilliam: Awesome. +Def/-Spd is perfect.
  3. 3* Forrest: No.

Only Syrene is missing at this point. 99 orbs left.

1. 4* Seliph: No.
  2. 4* Raigh: No.

And with that I'm up to 40 pulls. Since I'm only missing Syrene there's no point in spending any more orbs. Time to spark.

Things weren't going well at first, but then my luck picked up massively. I got two copies of Rearmed!Tana, one copy of Gilliam, a 4* copy of Vanessa, a pity-breaker B!Marth, and a 4* Special Luke. I even finally added Dwyer to the barracks. Sparking for Syrene means I picked up every focus unit from this banner and then some. Now to cap things off with the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Adrift!Camilla: Not bad. +Res/-Atk is okay, better than the +1 +HP copy I currently have. Merge time.

Picked up a freebie Fallen Rhea from today's skills banner, which is nice. +HP -Spd is fine for her too. Guess we're at the point of the game where accidentally building save teams starts becoming a thing.

No greys on the weekly Arena freebie so I had to settle for Yarne, which at least fixes the Spd bane of my old copy (the new one also being -Spd).

1. Veronica
2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 16: Brave Lysithea

This is the first time I've ever summoned Brave Lysithea, so I'll take it!

Not the best of runs sniping red on AHR, with a very rough middle patch and plenty of rounds with no reds. Nevertheless, minimum goal achieved in that I did summon Veronica naturally, and thus was able to spark Camilla and therefore I have at least one of each of the heroes on the banner.

#5: Legendary Veronica +HP -Spd
#11: Fallen Lilith Neutral
#15: Flavia +Atk -Res
#30: Legendary Veronica +Def -HP
#35: F Byleth +Atk -HP
#38: Elincia +Spd -Atk
#39 M Shez Neutral

First time I've seen the Focus Charge thing light up. I dunno, I suppose if next month's banners do nothing for me, I might be back, but would that be throwing good orbs after bad? Can't do anything right now with only 70-odd orbs left.

I don't care about the AHR characters, but the fodder is good enough to go for a spark.

Ended up with 2 of each with 40 summons including the spark. So I reckon thats a good score.

Also got another Guy, 1 more for +10.

My 2 Arena tickets since my last post got me Fallen Female Corrin and Fallen Ike:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike

40 pulls from the Legendary Celica remix banner, pulling for Eliwood until I get 1 copy, then switching over to green to see what else I can get:

• 1 Eliwood (+1 spark)
  • 1 Hlida

Got Eliwood on my 7th pull, so it ended up mostly being green pulls. The spark for Eliwood was the last copy I needed for him to finally be +10.

Nothing special from the free pulls on any of the other banners.

40 pulls from the Rearmed Tana banner:

• 0 Tana (+1 spark)
  • 2 pity breakers
    • Ascended Elincia
    • Ascended Celica

So apparently newer Ascended Heroes haven't forsaken me. But in exchange, I get no focus units. Not too much of an issue because I'm not especially in need of Arcane Nastrond, though now I have to pick only 1 of the 3 units I was considering giving it to. Oh, well.

I'll pull on the AHR and Hall of Forms banners later; I'm sleepy.

I'll probably put off pulling for more copies of Harmonized Karla and Spring Triandra until after the next Legendary Hero is announced to see how much of my budget I want to put there instead. With the new Legendary Hero Arena bonus mechanic, there's very little need to actually +10 any other new units for the remainder of the month if it's a Legendary Hero instead of a Mythic Hero (but also very little need to actually +10 the new Legendary Hero).

40 pulls from the Hall of Forms banner:

• 1 Gustav (+1 spark)
  • 0 pity breakers

One copy of Gustav is technically average if you ignore the existence of Laevatein and the pity breaker pool, but Laevatein and the pity breaker pool both exist.

Oh, well. Gustav is now +8, which is cool.

160 pulls from the AHR banner:

• 2 Camilla (+1 spark)
  • 8 Ophelia (+1 spark)
  • 1 Veronica (+1 spark)
  • 0 Fomortiis (+1 spark)
  • 5 pity breakers
    • Nyx
    • Gregor
    • Mahnya
    • Nyx
    • Priam

I have a question: What the fuck. Every focus unit I pulled after the first spark was Ophelia.

Anyways, 6.9% focus rate is below average by about 2 pulls. Average should be about 4.2 copies of each red focus.

Camilla is now +5. Ophelia would be +9 if I merged all the copies together (but I can't because I need to figure out who gets her skills first). Fomortiis will be +4 once I decide which copy will be the merge base. I now have 4 spare copies of Veronica lying around. The fact that I got more copies of Nyx than Veronica is a bit depressing.

I might come back to this banner later after the next Legendary Hero banner is announced. There's a bit more value here than on the Spring banner. One more copy of Ophelia would be cool (and now I won't get one).

Another week, more banners. Grey for the Stance banner.

1. 4* Brady: No.

Any reds on the AHR banner. 132 orbs is enough to risk a few.

1. 5* Ninja!Camilla: Very nice! +Res/-Def is nice too.
  2. 4* Knoll: No.

That was a lucky free pull. Green for the Hall of Forms banner.

1. 4* Silvia: Or not.

Blue for the BHB banner.

1. 5* Tibarn: Yeah! +Def/-Spd is mediocre, but I already have a +3 +Atk copy. +4 now.

Yet more luck today. Red for Weekly Revival 14.

1. 4* Tailtiu: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 68.

1. 4* Mathilda: No.

Grey for Regal Rabbits.

1. 4* Jakob: No.

Now to see if I can get a merge for Harmonic!Karla with my 128 orbs.

Spoiler
  1. 3* Camilla: No.
  2. 3* Fae: No.

119 orbs left.

1. 4* Olivia: No.

114 orbs left.

1. 4* Lex: Reposition fodder.

109 orbs left.

1. 5* Harmonic!Karla: Nice and easy. +HP/-Atk is terrible, but this is merge fodder for my +Def/-Spd copy anyway. Now to see if I can get lucky from the rest of the circle.
  2. 4* Rath: No.
  3. 5* Valentian!Palla: Huh. +HP/-Atk again, but I already have a +1 +Atk copy. Merge time.
  4. 5* B!Eliwood: Okay. I'll take a 4* Special too, thank you very much. +Res/-HP is poor, but I'll take merge fodder for my +2 +Atk copy.
  5. 4* Lissa: No

That went stupendously well. 39 orbs and 9 pulls got me a merge each for Karla, Valentian!Palla, and B!Eliwood. I have been on an absolute roll these last few weeks, which makes me wonder when fortune is going to swing back against me. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Caineghis: I think this is the second time I've gotten him from these weekly tickets. +Def/-Res is good, but I already have a +3 +Def copy. Merge time.

Well, that was certainly a session. 5 merges for good units and a new Ninja!Camilla, all for only 43 orbs spent.

Edited by KMT4ever
Opposite asset and flaw for Ninja!Camilla.

Decided to dip back into the AHR banner and it went poorly, though I'm out of orbs still 15 pulls short of the second spark. Those 20-odd pulls yielded me a Rearmed Ophelia as the only 5-star exclusive, and it used up my Focus Charge. The only other noteworthy pull was a Flying Olivia. Welp, I guess it's still one goal checked off: a third Rearmed Ophelia in total, which is all I expect to need in the short-to-medium term (one for Lilina, one for Titania, and one spare). My remaining goals are ideally one good base for Veronica (if I spark her that's technically goal fulfilled), and secondarily a better-than-neutral Camilla to accompany my sparked one.

Besides that, a decent weekly arena freebie in the form of Genny.

1. Veronica

2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne
17. Genny

Edited by Humanoid

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 17: Owain

Before I forget again, this week's Arena ticket gets me Say'ri:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri

As usual, I'm pulling a full session on any Special Heroes rerun banner that has the 4-star SR Special Heroes instead of just the free pull. Got another Spring Catria on her own banner. Nothing else notable.

Now back to waiting for this month's Legendary Hero to be announced.

Customary full round on the Legendary banner, not targeting anyone in particular but I like doing so just to add a little variety to the barracks. And the result was a +HP -Spd Otr, figures. Time to see what he even does.

EDIT: Hahah, I was worried about his performance due to the speed bane. Had no idea he was a slow unit, with a majestic 13 Spd after the superbane.

Edited by Humanoid

145 pulls from Yuri's banner:

• 4 Yuri (+1 spark)
  • 3 Embla
  • 6 Sigurd
  • 1 Askr

9.7% focus rate is pretty good. 2.8% Yuri rate is basically average, so no complaints. As usual, I get a disproportionately large number of the oldest unit, though.

No copies of Yuri with a Spd Asset is a bummer, but I did at least get one with an Atk Asset, so that will have to do for now.

And 101 more pulls from the AHR banner:

• 1 Camilla
  • 5 Ophelia
  • 1 Veronica
  • 2 pity breakers
    • Neimi
    • Fallen Male Morgan

I'm convinced Ophelia is the only actual focus unit on this banner.

My second-to-last session on the AHR banner (summons 31-35) had my third Rearmed Ophelia, and my first Chloe! Which means a full focus Charge meter for the first time, just in time for the final session, whenever I hit 20 orbs again.

Not likely to get much out of it, since there's just one session left and I'm only missing Veronica, but it should put red orbs at a 16% 5* focus rate for that final session. (4.5% of generated orbs being red focus units, divided by about 28% of generated orbs being red under these conditions.)

Time for more pulls. Red for the VG banner.

1. 4* Mustafa: No.

Green for Hares at the Fair.

1. 4* Gaius: No.

Blue for the Glimmer banner.

1. 3* Subaki: No.

Green for Weekly Revival 15.

1. 4* Merric: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 54.

1. 4* Guy: No.

For the fun of it I'll take one circle from L!Yuri's banner. 143 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Lukas: No.
  2. 4* Catria: No.
  3. 3* Rath: No.
  4. 3* Raven: No.
  5. 5* Gotoh: There we go! I was starting to worry my luck had run out. +Atk/-HP is quite good as well.

A happy ending in that circle. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Velouria: Okay. +Res/-Atk is horrid, but I have a +2 +Atk copy to merge into. +3 now.

Another good pull session. Still waiting for the misfortune hammer to drop...

Feeling a bit better with things now that I picked up another Legendary Veronica with the second spark in sight, just seven pulls away. It's been a very quiet road to this second spark, with only two 5-star exclusives being a rather substandard haul, though at least they're both focus units. There was also a random Leo in there.

A little awkward in that all three have rubbish natures though, with HP/Spd, Def/HP, and now HP/Atk. I typically settle for a +1 these days so I have a decision to make: spark another Veronica for a neutral base, or spark Ophelia for more Arcane Eclipse. Already sparked Camilla so it looks like my quest to get her to +1 will fail, and as for Fomortiis, I'm happy with the unmerged freebie.

After that it's one final decision on the late-month New Heroes versus Golden Week spending, then I'm out for a while.

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 17: Owain
  • Week 18: Larum

Ugh, I must've spent 200 orbs or something (which is a lot for me since I'm F2P) and still no focus units. I've been pulling on 3/4 of the colors, too. Plus, all 3 lights are lit up, but it's only for FEH Pass subscribers. Same thing with doing 40 pulls. Heh. Kind of funny how this is turning out. Well, my pity rate is at 5.5% or something, so hopefully I'll manage to get these guys before the banner runs out.

I am so fucking done with summoning.

I finally broke my pity rate on the legendary banner after like 42 summons and only getting a legendary Sigurd super early on. My pity breaker was Otr, which was fine because I didn't have him and I did want to get him. He's +spd -atk, which is fine. At least I have him. I summon on the second green stone because maybe it'll be Ninian, who was my primary target.

It's another Otr.

He's also +spd -atk.

What the actual fuck.