Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Got a free +Spd/-Atk Veronica in the Kinoka banner.

Then today a +Atk/-Spd Karla on Wrath, much better than my +Def/-Spd one at least (you're supposed to be all about speed Karla?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26/40 summons in, and while I'm thankful that I've gotten Say'ri and Anna (the latter's a fresh pull), both are -Spd. I lean towards getting Anna as my free character to neutralize the Flaw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4,104 total pulled units

Spoiler

Reinhardt (+Spd/-HP): That's something I want to see on someone else.  Like Ikey-poo.

Mathilda (+HP/-Def): Hey, fodder!

Lukas (+Res/-Def): Hey, merge!

Reyson (+Def/-Res): It continues!

Athena (+Res/-Atk): I was going for Owain, too. ;/

Well, that could've gone better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New power, new Myrrh?

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless (Oh that's just sad.)

4* Hinata (I approve. +HP/-Spd)

Wrath banner. Maybe Nephenee?

2 each Colourless, Green, 1 Red (Really?)

4* Athena (Athenah. +Spd/-HP)

Back to Awakening. Last token.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Colourless (Man I just feel unlucky, if I didn't want Red I'd be getting three at least more often)

4* Olivia (Nolivia. +Atk/-Res), 4* M!Corrin (Literally don't care. +Res/-Atk)

3.25%, guess I'll have to gather more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, daisy jane said:

 

ugh i hate you. 
i only got valbar

I'm sorry. Blue just loves me. Guess it's my Blue Lion-ness coming out?

Edit: Time for freebie pulls and, well...

zrXGKvJ.jpg

This, honestly, was shocking. I mean, at least the manual i picked up will be useful now? Other free pull was a regular Chrom.

Edit, scratch that. I slacked last month on limited codes and only have 270 for May left.

Edited by silverserpent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess my summoning luck hasn't completed been used up yet since this was my free summon today.

5P1y0bJ.png

Been trying for three years to get Bridal Cordelia (now if only I could get PA!Azura). Has less than ideal IVs (+HP/-Atk) but I kind of wanted her just for novelty at this point since I like Cordelia but I already built up other archers.

Today has already been a good day so far. Linde is getting a resplendent art in the future and I free summoned Bridal Cordelia. I couldn't ask for anything else.

Edited by NSSKG151

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First set of brides kind of disappoints now.

And Charlotte's still alt only.

2 Blue, 1 each Red, Green, Colourless

3* Nanna (I've gotten worse. +HP/-Spd)

Flier Formation, I've got all these.

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue (That's a shame for no Elincia chance.)

5* Kinoka (I'll take it. +Def/-HP, never a good nature for Hinoke.)

Back with Awakening. Still 9 summons away.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Colourless (If this were a banner where I wanted green, it'd be nowhere (See: fallen banner))

4* Lon'qu (Non'qu. +Def/-Atk)

Off to gather again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got a Bride Cordelia today! Took around 60 orbs? Maybe a bit more. Anyway, I only have Charlotte from this lineup, sitting at +3? I really wanted her AND Caeda since year1. Sadly, I never had luck... this year, along with sniping blue for Caeda, I also dipped in colorless, since getting Cordelia OR Lyn would be nice, both new to me of course. Well, I might revisit this banner later... sniping only blue. But summers next week, and I have to see if anyone more important will catch my eye and my orbs... she is -Spd/+Res btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I'm sorry. Blue just loves me. Guess it's my Blue Lion-ness coming out?

Edit: Time for freebie pulls and, well...

zrXGKvJ.jpg

This, honestly, was shocking. I mean, at least the manual i picked up will be useful now? Other free pull was a regular Chrom.

Edit, scratch that. I slacked last month on limited codes and only have 270 for May left.

OOhh Congrats. 
My Cordelia still punches through some stuff so she'll still be v. good for you. :)

Congrats on everyones pulls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flier Formation, another banner where I already have everyone...Well, might as well try to get Kinoka a merge.

  1. 4* Priscilla: Nope.

And now the bridal banner.

  1. 4* Chad: Meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LINCY'S BACK! I've been waiting to merge her up some more. I haven't gotten a free pull 5 star in a long time either. Let's see if I can't actually get one here for that free merge...

IzyUshe.jpg

@Rezzy @mampfoid @Arcanite AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WOW. YES! XD BEST GIRL FTW! If I can finish merging her soon, I gotta hope she gets a resplendent soon too. I'd give her Nifl or preferably, Ljosalfheimer, but they're not cycling the latter, unfortunately. But no matter what, I love her and she should look great. Elincia is always the most beautiful girl in this franchise to me, both inside and out. Still needs a legendary version too though, and drawn by Senri Kita since she of course did legendary Ike!

But now, my +Spd Lincy is +5 halfway to the first goal! Btw, I actually free pulled her once before too, and off focus. lol That was when I got the one I use now too, a +Spd one! Best free pull ever.

I want Leanne too though, and she's also on this banner. AND she's color sharing. Dang it. xP She's been evading me for so long though... Elincia's also got a revival banner coming at some point too though, doesn't she? I don't think I missed it.

 

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

LINCY'S BACK! I've been waiting to merge her up some more. I haven't gotten a free pull 5 star in a long time either. Let's see if I can't actually get one here for that free merge...

IzyUshe.jpg

@Rezzy @mampfoid @Arcanite AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WOW. YES! XD BEST GIRL FTW! If I can finish merging her soon, I gotta hope she gets a resplendent soon too. I'd give her Nifl or preferably, Ljosalfheimer, but they're not cycling the latter, unfortunately. But no matter what, I love her and she should look great. Elincia is always the most beautiful girl in this franchise to me, both inside and out. Still needs a legendary version too though, and drawn by Senri Kita since she of course did legendary Ike!

But now, my +Spd Lincy is +5 halfway to the first goal! Btw, I actually free pulled her once before too, and off focus. lol That was when I got the one I use now too, a +Spd one! Best free pull ever.

I want Leanne too though, and she's also on this banner. AND she's color sharing. Dang it. xP She's been evading me for so long though... Elincia's also got a revival banner coming at some point too though, doesn't she? I don't think I missed it.

 

Super congrats
I had saved up to over 500 orbs, but I got severely RNG screwed pulling for Micaiah and Mila,so now I'm back down to 30 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Super congrats
I had saved up to over 500 orbs, but I got severely RNG screwed pulling for Micaiah and Mila,so now I'm back down to 30 or so.

Thanks, Rezzy! And ouch. That stinks. Hope you get better luck soon! I'm hoping to get Lincy to +7 before stopping. Since then I can get the remaining three merges from her revival banner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks, Rezzy! And ouch. That stinks. Hope you get better luck soon! I'm hoping to get Lincy to +7 before stopping. Since then I can get the remaining three merges from her revival banner.

Best of luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Best of luck

And I just got my next Elincia as I see this! XD

Strangely though, she came literally right after Lilith pitybroke me on a session that lacked both red AND colorless. It's like Lincy and her kindness is apologizing for that. lol She would too. Still haven't found myself a Leanne though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Anacybele Congrats! Merging her is still a great idea, wouldn't mind some on mine. 

Yeah! I just got her to +7 too, WOOHOO! Now to wait for her revival banner. I'll have gotten paid at least one more time before it comes, so yeah.

Also...

KWlhao6.jpg

Leanne evades me no more! YAY! She's +HP, -Res. Not the best, but not detrimental either, since it at least isn't -Atk or -Spd.

@Rezzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...