7 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I've been waiting for this banner for a while now...Ephraim +10, let's go!

80UWREG.jpg

Well...I got close. Spent way more orbs than I wanted, but I'll hold off on that last merge. He'll get a resplendent version soon enough and I can finish him off then. Still, I got 4 copies relatively easy, all under 4.33%. But the last one? My pity rate was over 7%. I also ended up with 3 Jaffars that simply didn't read the mood. At least I got no blue pity breakers.

And yes, this is another Lance Lord that Edelgard has fallen to. 😈

will you be set for CYL?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Voting Gauntlet banner I'll try for Mareeta.

1. 3* Ares: No thanks.

And now Weekly Revival 16. Jaffar's not exactly top-tier, but I'd like to have him.

1. 3* Jeorge: Feathers.

That was less than ideal. Oh well.

Since I'm skipping the legendary banner after all, I went and pulled for some Ephraim copies... I only got one in roughly 160 orbs. Ugh. He was always weirdly more often an off-focus pull for me. My first two Ephraims were both off-focus. I don't remember if my third one was, but I also don't remember ever actually trying for him on a banner he appeared in at that point, so...

But anyway, even weirder: I did pull three other 5 star units, two of which are my third Fallen Berkut and my third Fallen Hardin. Wtf game, this isn't a fallen banner... And I got these two all entirely off-focus, every copy. Never actually tried getting them. On the plus side, the third off-focus 5 star I got is a +Spd, -HP Flora which is nice. The first and only time I pulled her before, she got manualed because her IVs were awful.

Summer's Arrival, I would kinda love to just happen to get Tana here.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Sophia (A personal Raven Tome ain't enough for me. +Atk/-Def), 3* Palla (That's good fodder even now. +Res/-Spd)

I should probably not be pulling like that, considering I might pull tomorrow. Might, because a part of me is more than willing to hold back if Seliph ends up on a better banner in the future.

Ooh... I got extra good luck on today’s banner! I spent 60 orbs total, and I walked away with a dupe Brave Celica, then a circle later I got my fourth Mage Eirika, then... just a few orbs later, I got a Summer Tana AND Blue Olwen AND Petra... all in the same circle!! I’ve never had 3 5*s in one circle before, and I’m sad I missed a screenshot!! It was super cool! The Olwen and Petra are repeats, but Tana is new and was my goal... I’m so thrilled! Decent IVs all around too! 

Not too sure what to do with Petra... Ground Orders on Reyson sounds good cuz my current one is already +1.

Brave Celica has great IVs, so I gave my old -Atk to Gerome, now he has Death Blow 4/Galeforce. 

Mage Eirika enjoyed her merge, as did my Olwen.

I had three greens on this free pull session, so I tried all of them to see if I could get Innes. And he wasn't in any. I feel like I just got trolled. >_>

And the revival banner still hates me. It's giving me more pitybreakers instead of Ephraim. This time Brave Hector.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

In my attempt to spark Say'ri highlights are:

• Say'ri (+hp -res) 
  • Mirabilis (+atk -hp) 
  • dream Camilla (+spd -atk)
  • Say'ri (sparked)

Happy I got her to +2 before the banner is up.

Congrats 🙂
here's hoping you can get more copies with ease 🙂

Was just going to open blues and reds on the first round then bail.

3* Oscar
4* Peri
3* Mathilda

On a whim, decided to open the lone green and grey to finish out.

5* Yune +Spd -HP
4* Lucius

Have no real use for her - I already have a +1 +Res one for mitigating lift loss - but for 15 orbs I'll take it. I don't even know what she actually does in player hands since I just use Nino or Micaiah if I feel I need to use a green flying mage. But now she's higher merged than either of those units so perhaps I should start considering it.

Anyway, pretty sure I'm done here - Chrom is the only unit I want here, and even then it's just a kinda-want (his hands are really off-putting) than a really-want. Lazura or Peony merges wouldn't change their utility, and while all three reds would be new, none fill a need for me. It's pretty remarkable how they've managed to cram 6/6 undesirable units into green and grey somehow.

Edited by Humanoid

Turns out that this banner's a personal skip because Yune's picked a better month and Seliph ain't that high priority. But let's see that free pull at least.

3 Green, 2 Red (Let's try for Seliph)

4* M!Morgan (Not the son I wanted to see. +Def/-Atk), 4* M!Morgan (TWICE? +Spd/-HP)

Goodbye banner, with that kind of insolence I'm glad I choose to skip.

I had 150 orbs, and Peony was highest on my wishlist. For that amount of orbs, the chances are slim, but the other blues are good as well. 

Results:

Azura, so no she’s +6, mostly by accident, but it does mean she is my highest merged Water legendary.

Chrom, who had the same Iv’s as my first one, +Atk, -Hp. Also merged, because I have no use for his skills since I have all useful skills as fodder in my barracks anyway. Besides, merges on him are going to make my Arena and AR bonus season easier. 

Ced, who was on a 4 Colourless, 1Green session. Absolutely the best byproduct I could have gotten. A Yune merge would have been good too since I would like her +10 at some point. But this is my third Pulse smoke fodder. Maybe B!Ike would appreciate this. Maybe someone else. Anyway, great summon on a blueless circle.

No orbs and no peony, but a fine result all the same. Will grab all the orbs I can get to try and break my 10%, and after that it’s waiting for Nailah and Micaiah to be rerun.

First, time to quickly deal with Summer's Arrival.

1. 4* Ferdinand: Hello hello! First time for you in the barracks. Unfortunately +Res/-Def is horrid, so Reposition fodder you are.

And now for the Legendary banner. I'll just take the first circle sans any blues, because L!Azura can stay away forever as far as I'm concerned. 84 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Mamui: Feathers.
  2. 4* Klein: Death Blow fodder.
  3. 3* Virion: More feathers.
  4. 4* Boey: Worthless.
  5. 4* Libra: Ugh.

There goes 15 orbs for nothing. I don't particularly care about anyone on this banner, so I'll leave it at that.

Decided to go after Time Pulse after all for an experiment >_< . managed to get Sothis and 2 Seliphs so that was a relief. Not touching the leftovers of my orb stash from now on tho lol.

Well, let's just get the free pull and move on, don't want anybody here much.

hcF1jVC.jpg

UH. O_O

O...kay. Holy shit. lol This is the first time I've gotten literally ANY focus unit for free on a legendary or mythic banner, let alone the main attraction! SWEET. I'm sorry for saying you're more boring than your dad, Seliph. I'd probably still prefer Sigurd in the end, but I can like getting you for free, kiddo!

+Def, -Res, btw. Not the best, but not real bad I think?

@Rezzy @mampfoid @Arcanite

Edited by Anacybele

Around 60-70 orbs granted me:

• +Def -Spd Peony. Going to be merged into my neutral one;
  • +Res -Def Sothis. FInally my +Spd Sothis will lose her Res bane;
  • +Res -HP Azura. That's nice, but I don't know what to do with her... I like my -Atk Azura;
  • +Spd -Atk Mirabilis. I could merge her into my +Res -HP one to get rid of the bane... but she has Fortress Def/Res... Still don't know what to do.

Pretty nice results. No Selipth, so looks like I am using Ross in Arena.