• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I got an Ellie! It took a few orbs, but I’m happy to have gotten a new unit from the colorless pool. 

I also tried for Seliph and got my fourth Sothis... ahh, who even wants all this time pulse / Atk Spd solo??

Ellieis so much fun! 🙂
(Honestly. and this is just me - I an merging up my Sothises until she's +10. i figure Lif has time pulse + dc - so melee gets that,  and while some range units would like time pulse maybe norne, so i could get her attacking someone with a charged up Ruptured Sky (once she gets it). or somethin or for like Lilina or something.). times pulse isn't one of those skills that for (me) goes "gee i wish i had some more of that" (though atk/spd solo could work on cav healers.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

Ellieis so much fun! 🙂
(Honestly. and this is just me - I an merging up my Sothises until she's +10. i figure Lif has time pulse + dc - so melee gets that,  and while some range units would like time pulse maybe norne, so i could get her attacking someone with a charged up Ruptured Sky (once she gets it). or somethin or for like Lilina or something.). times pulse isn't one of those skills that for (me) goes "gee i wish i had some more of that" (though atk/spd solo could work on cav healers.

Ah yes, I’m so excited to use her then! 😄 
Mm yeah, the more I look at Time’s Pulse, the more I’m like, umm... what do I even do with this?! Lol

I definitely plan on hoarding the manuals for now, probably until I get pushed to over a certain quantity, then I will decide what to do!

...Huh. Red on the Draconic Aura banner was "good" for me.

First "good" result was Kiria, +HP -Def. Not real good yes, but considering my current Kiria was +Spd -Atk, I immediately took +HP.
Second was Lysithea. +Def -Res isn't good, but considering her direct offense wasn't being affected, she may as well be neutral.
Last, a copy of Keaton to merge into my now +9 wolf boy.

...Ahaha, heck no I'm not gonna directly target one last copy to get that +10. I learned my lesson from Summer Micaiah.

Keaton tempted me as usual, but of course I didn't get him. I got a Saber 20ish Orbs in, I'll take that as a sign to leave it at that and move on~

Did get my last Eliwood copy, though, so he's +10, which is cool~

So ... apparently the fairies like me, even if I'm still not that big on book 4.

Despite not intending to pull on blues, I ran into a mostly-blue circle and decided, "fuck it, I got no 5-stars yet and I do want Chrom"

Got a Peony with +spd -def. Like ... that's good on her, yeah, but I'd rather keep my neutral Peony instead since Veronica and Brave Lyn having natures messes me up at times when following guides, and she does well enough with neutral. Legendary Azura would've appreciated that nature more.

Well, I made a couple of attempts to YOLO pull Mareeta and it, um, actually worked:

Spoiler

3HZy80c.png?1

Oh, and +Atk too (but also got her -4 Def flaw).

So, I guess I'll be ready to join her VG team if she takes out Annette (which will probably happen).

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

So ... apparently the fairies like me, even if I'm still not that big on book 4.

Despite not intending to pull on blues, I ran into a mostly-blue circle and decided, "fuck it, I got no 5-stars yet and I do want Chrom"

Got a Peony with +spd -def. Like ... that's good on her, yeah, but I'd rather keep my neutral Peony instead since Veronica and Brave Lyn having natures messes me up at times when following guides, and she does well enough with neutral. Legendary Azura would've appreciated that nature more.

you could run double Peony for AR. I have that for one of my teams. 

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, I guess I'll be ready to join her VG team if she takes out Annette (which will probably happen).

trust me. she still takes quite a lickin. 🙂 congrats on your yolo!

Edited by daisy jane

150 ish orbs spent on the legendary banne. Mainly sniping red, with colorless as my backup: Had some decent luck

5 Mirablis (Got another 4 copies on her debut, seriously just leave me alone!)

1 Sothis (First one yay)

1 Seliph (Who I was aiming for, yay!)

1 Duma and 1 Ced.

Overall one of my bettter legendary banner summon sessions.

I have everyone on this weekly revival.

Maybe I can get something?

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Azama (I've never pulled Chad you know. +Res/-HP, you ass)

Damn it, Lincy's revival just had to come when Sylvain and Ingrid are totally about to be in the game. xP But I gotta deal with it.

My free pull is...Leo? What. I mean, I won't say no to QR3 fodder when I need it, but...this is random as heck.

EDIT:

RNOsvqM.jpg

Okay, now I'm really going what the heck. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Pulled colorless on my free summon in hopes of getting regular Innes. I didn't get him, but I did get my first Maribelle!

The list of characters I'm missing from the first two books is now Olwen, Eldigan, Karel, Mist, Deirdre, Siegbert, Shiro, Karla, Noire, Sumia, Nina, Owain, Kliff, and Mikoto. That's just 14, which is starting to get pretty low.

...Okay, this banner is ridiculously weird for me. In the span of maybe 150ish orbs, I got:

Leo (free pull)
Katarina (free pull session)
Elincia x2
Ike (dude, I want the woman I made your wife, not you lol You're already +10!)
Horse Mage Eirika
Innes (redless session, and I seriously felt like this was going to occur)
Kiria

What the heck, game. Wow. I still need one more Lincy to +10 her. But got some more sleep and now I'm going into work soon, so I'll do it later (I needed more sleep because fireworks last night for 4th of July didn't help me much... They were pretty, but due to my discomfort with the loudness from sensitive hearing...yeah). I didn't have Innes or Kiria before, so I got my money's worth here, that's for sure! Though I would've manual'd Kiria if she didn't have good IVs. But she's +Atk, -Res. And I wish that Ike had been Fallen Ike instead. Argh.

Edited by Anacybele

This just keeps freaking going! Resuming this weirdo quest for that last Elincia merge, now Gray and Shannan have been added to the pitybreaking pool. Gray is +Atk which is pretty nice tho, so I'll use that as my new base.

BUT SERIOUSLY THIS 5 STAR LUCK IS RIDICULOUS. I feel like I've just utterly destroyed my chances of having good luck at getting the almost certain Summer Sylvain and Summer Ingrid. 😭And still none of these pitybreakers are Fallen Ike. 😩

EDIT: After also winding up with a Tana on a redless session, I finally got that last Elincia with play points orbs. YAY!

Edited by Anacybele

Welp, I was saying I was going to try to get S!Ingrid but the TT banner changed that. Officer Hilda merges > a collectable unit that can wait for next year. 

So far I got nothing (free pull was a Python) but I'll keep trying to see if Officer Hilda can go up to +3 at the very least.

This is a good TT banner actually. If it weren't for the "free" Byleth I'd be in danger.

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue

4* Barst (Can't get mad about Reposition. +Spd/-Res), 3* Sheena (There are other units you know. I'm not gonna 5* +10 her. +Spd/-Def)

Got four green orbs on my free session, so I decided to go for them all in hopes of getting Hilda, but no luck.

Sets my orb saving back by 12, but at least I already know I won't need much from the main banner, just Sylvain.

Remember when I said I wanted Summer Tana and Summer Gunnthra? Well... I got both of them (with a Summer Laevatein for good measure).

17 minutes ago, Nym said:

No green orbs, guess the game doesn't want me to get Hilda.

Ouch. Personally, I'm saving for the new units (read: Dorothea and Ingrid). I hope that I get a lot of blue and colorless!