2 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Ouch. Personally, I'm saving for the new units (read: Dorothea and Ingrid). I hope that I get a lot of blue and colorless!

I'm saving too after my abysmal luck from the last few days.

Hopefully I get the duo in the next banner

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Huh, that was totally unexpected.

I just pulled Eyvel off the summer banner. She's not Joshua, but she's got a decent nature and at least she's new. I guess I'm fine with this.

Let's see what the TT banner gives me today.

1. 3* Catria: No reds or greens.

That was just pathetic. Maybe Feh'll throw me a free 5* on the upcoming banner instead.

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

Has Axe Valour even been given to another unit besides SummATiki?

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

3* Merric (You are not at all relevant. +Spd/-HP)

Sadly, axe, lance, red tome, blue tome, beast and staff valors are all still confided onto single units... doesn't help that only beast and staff can be found in the regular pool lol while the others are seasonal 

I wish more valors, if not all of them, were in the normal pool. We only have Sword, Bow, Staff, Dragon and Beast in the pool, while Lance, Axe, Dagger and all Tome versions are still seasonal.

I had hope that Summer Elise would be the choice for 2017's Summer manual, but Leo took her place... eww. I hope we get Halloween Sakura Limited Manual in October/November, but I am thinking Henry will take her place. And there is no way we will get Winter Tharja as manual in December... I think we will get Winter Chrom there, which is... meh.

Back to the topic, I got a 3* Atk Tactic as free summon.

Beast valor, axe valor, and staff valor are like the only ones that have evaded me, much to my annoyance. And I don't get why they won't release lance, axe, and tome valors on units that are not Y1 seasonal units. Silque is not that old of a unit and she got staff valor. And three characters have sword valor.

So, yeah, no axe Tiki for me again this year.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Beast valor, axe valor, and staff valor are like the only ones that have evaded me, much to my annoyance. And I don't get why they won't release lance, axe, and tome valors on units that are not Y1 seasonal units. Silque is not that old of a unit and she got staff valor. And three characters have sword valor.

So, yeah, no axe Tiki for me again this year.

actually, Silque has staff experience. but the point is valid. 

honestly, i just don't get why they don't make this into a seal already. most people who pull for "valour" skills also really want the unit. (at this point). it's not harming anything. 

26 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

actually, Silque has staff experience. but the point is valid. 

Derp. Doesn't actually have Silque and remembered incorrectly

They're so obnoxious about that. Who wanted more experience skills? I wasn't exactly happy that Tethys came with dagger experience. Yeah, technically I don't think we had it, but ... does anyone really want that over valor?

Yeah, I'm actually against them adding Valor skills on new units as I'd much rather my shiny new units come with skills that actually help them in combat. The seal idea is much more palatable because of this.

Generally speaking, the quintuple SP events occur often enough these days that I'm happy to just wait for the next one to roll around instead of trying to grind them out "off-season". I'm sure I have a handful of units with valor skills but I'll be damned if I know who they are, and I certainly never use the skills - they've probably been replaced by Hone Atk 3 on everyone who has them.

God, now I'm remembering the days where that Live for Bounty/Honor skill or whatever was actually useful, heh. The badge one, I forget which is which.

Edited by Humanoid

So, as I have mentioned I am saving for CYL however I didn't expect that Rhea would arrive even if it was in this form so I tried to grab a copy of the duo. Honestly, this the second consecutive time I spent 80+ Orbs to get a favourite character or unit (Rhea and Winter Sothis) and I get absolutely nothing at all only 3*s with 5 4*s. At this point I am tired of summoning as a whole it's better and enjoyable to build 3/4* units rather than pulling for 5*s. I will go for Nowi and Cecilia since I have all the copies needed. 

First, the Ylissean Summer banner. I'll try to get a copy of Robin to match the Codes manual.

1. 4* Florina: Not even close.

And now for Overseas Memories. I don't have any real interest in anyone here, so just the free pull.

1. 3* Soleil: Feathers.

A double disappointment.

Was just going to do reds and blues on the freebie round, but of course the game then presented me with two greys and three greens. 4* Priscilla. Dissatisfied, I went another round, but went unrewarded.

All in all:
4* Priscilla
4* Olivia
4* Henry
4* Jagen
3* Nanna
4* Kagero

A pretty sad bunch. But either way, I'm done for now. 20 wasted orbs is unfortunate, but knowing that the Desert Mercenaries re-run will probably end before the identity of the new New Heroes are revealed means I can't spark for Duo Ephraim in good faith, meaning my orbs are currently uncommitted. If the New Heroes lineup is bad, then I'll consider going back, but probably not given that August is likely two New Heroes banners.

got very lucky, summoned Duo Byleth-Rhea in like 12 orbs + free summon, and their ivs are very good as well, +spd -hp (although i'd have liked +atk better)

dorothea, you're next

Summoned a bunch, and got every one except Ingrid. Instead 2 Shiros decided to show up. Weird how I only got one 4 star Sylvain, but that can happen, among old classics like Oboro and Est showing up multiple times.

So far, 300 orbs have given me a free Adrift Camilla, Lene, and Kjelle. 

Why.

It didn't even cross my mind that I wouldn't get at least one of the focus units in over 300 orbs. I've got 150 orbs left but I guess I've got to start saving for a second chance at this banner.

Edited by Thane

@daisy jane @Landmaster @Diovani Bressan

Was nice to have a skippable legendary. Did the first circle of relevant orbs at least. Got a free +Atk/-Spd Peony on my main account.

Then Draconic Aura banner came. Guess I'll hunt Keaton.

Main account gave me my luckiest first summon circle:

image0.png?width=338&height=600

+HP/-Def Elincia as a freebie while +Res/-HP Nah for 4 orbs. Ironic since I wanted a red Brave user, and if it was a blue I wanted an Awakening kid...which Nah technically is lol.

Then I used about 80 orbs in my alt to finally get a Keaton, with +Res/-HP.

Then came summer 3H. I wanted Sylvain, and had 109 and 80 orbs respectively.

It took me about 50 orbs and got a +Atk/-HP S!Sylvain at 4 star for my alt. 

On my main, it took me a nice 17 orbs to get a 4 star +Spd/-Def S!Sylvain! Then I opened the rest of the circle, got nothing. Tempted to try another session to remove superbane, got no greens so I pick colourless and out comes +HP/-Atk S!Dorothea! Bane is unfortunate but hey, dancers are always welcome!

Think I'll stop there and wait for the next trailers to try and save again. It'll be tough but I shouldn't summon on Desert Mercenaries straight away...

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Eww a banner with Rhea on it.  Hard skip, I don't care how OP they are.

4 star Cecilia free summon.  -Atk +Def.  Yeah screw you too FEH.

‘I don’t like this banner because of a unit, hard skip, fuck this game’

‘I didn’t get an off focus 5 star that I specifically want served on a silver platter, fuck this game’

There just is no pleasing you is there?

I got nothing noteworthy, though in the end I got a second L!Chrom on the legendary banner. So no second peony until december. 

16 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

‘I don’t like this banner because of a unit, hard skip, fuck this game’

‘I didn’t get an off focus 5 star that I specifically want served on a silver platter, fuck this game’

I got nothing noteworthy, though in the end I got a second L!Chrom on the legendary banner. So no second peony until december. 

Actually tbh, I was expecting the Cecilia or some other unwanted unit.  Also who the fuck cares if I have shitty luck but me?  I'm allowed to be a little salty over it.  Sylvain would have been acceptable imo, but nope, no focus unit or off focus luck is reason enough to screw FEH.

Also I didn't say fuck, I said screw, significant difference.  Yes they both have similar connotations to the ignorant but in this case you clearly couldn't read the sarcasm and responded as if I was saying it for real.  If I was truly pissed I'd be saying 'Fuck FEH' not screw FEH, don't put words into my mouth please.

30 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I just try to ignore her. She's constantly complaining and I really wish she would stop. She doesn't have to come in here every time she has bad pulls and tell us about how bad it is. But she ignores me completely now whenever I talk to her. She probably put me on ignore. Perhaps I should do the same with her, honestly...

Anyway.

Free pull: 4 star Sylvain! YAAAAAY! It starts! His IVs aren't what I'm looking for though.

Well over 200 orbs later though...

All I have to show for it are these.

kj3fEpX.jpgQINMX6v.jpg

Byleth came really fast though lol. And this 5 star Sylvain is +Atk, -Res! I think I'd like +Spd for him, but that's still pretty good. Still, while I did get three 4 star Sylvains as well, I want Ingrid and Dorothea already. 😞 And I want one more copy of Byleth + Rhea because the one I got is +Spd, -Atk. If I could ditch that -Atk, they'd be great!

Edited by Anacybele