• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Gee said:

Pulled a second bunny Lucina.... both -attack :(:

They're hesitant to give out +Atk bunnies it seems, or else this happens.

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They're hesitant to give out +Atk bunnies it seems, or else this happens.

Reveal hidden contents

*sees rabbit*

*walks up to rabbit*

*rabbit bites head off*

Wasn't really expecting that to happen

Even so, this is helping me to make sure that I save my orbs. Don't want to risk getting "+Atk bunny Camilla, The Man Eater"

Pull #24:

Spoiler

First things first I got a single Green Orb (everything else was red and colorless) so I got just 4* Cecilia (my THIRD) out of it. I did another orb set, which was like this:

YbnQa6p.png

Fine, I'll take it whole. Just give me something nice.

IpNCO87.png

Huh.

QBGWm9B.png

Okay, I'll take it. At least I like Lachesis. Creepy incestual obsession and all.

I'm on 7.5% chance, let's see if it works!

2 Green, 1 Blue, 2 Colourless

4* Barst (Dupe, eh, least he's 4 star), 3* Gunter (Dupe Sorry, new from pulls, Hone cav might be interesting even as fodder), 4* Gwen (Another dupe, least she isn't -Attack), 3* Setsuna (Definite skill fodder) and 3* Azama (AND THERE IT IS AGAIN, MORE DUPES)

Nope, of course not. And with that I am even more below the curve on 5* units.

Edited by Dayni

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I'm on 7.5% chance, let's see if it works!

2 Green, 1 Blue, 2 Colourless

4* Barst (Eh, least he's 4 star), 3* Gunter (Dupe, Hone cav might be interesting even as fodder), 4* Gwen (Another dupe, least she isn't -Attack), 3* Setsuna (Definite skill fodder) and 3* Azama (AND THERE IT IS AGAIN, MORE DUPES)

Nope, of course not. And with that I am even more below the curve on 5* units.

Well at least you can update the Wendys in your signature! Looks like we're up to 4 right?

20 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well at least you can update the Wendys in your signature! Looks like we're up to 4 right?

Considering I got those three around the time the game came out, it's been a while since I found another one.

So your resident crazy mod has done another pull, bumping her total pulled units up to 118.  Why?  Because I need skill fodder, dammit!  Namely, a Cecilia with a terrible boon/bane.

Spoiler

XjJFQxk.jpg

And now, the relevant bits:

- 3* Lon'qu (+Spd/-Def): WHAAAAT?!  That's the second one with this boon/bane, and the first one was a 4*!
- 3* Cecilia (+HP/-Spd): SPRING CAMILLA THANKS YOUR IMPENDING SACRIFICE!  I'll wait until the Twitter feathers come in.  I think I should have enough to 5* her.
- 4* Corrin (+Res/-HP): This is the exact same boon/bane as the first one I pulled, way back at launch.  I guess he likes me?  Someone will appreciate Dragon Fang and the Silver Sword!
- 3* Clarine (+Def/-Spd): Someone will appreciate Martyr!
- 3* Wendy (+Spd/-Def): OH MY GOSH IT'S ANOTHER ARMOR UNIT!  I should pull a better one in the future, so I'll keep her around for now.  Perhaps Effie will be able to utilize Hone Armor.  If this had come a week earlier, I'd attempt the armor quests.  Alas!

Cecilia made this pull, with everyone else either being literal duplicates or having the wrong boon/banes.  Still, they shall be useful!

Edited by eclipse

37 minutes ago, eclipse said:

So your resident crazy mod has done another pull, bumping her total pulled units up to 118.  Why?  Because I need skill fodder, dammit!  Namely, a Cecilia with a terrible boon/bane.

Reveal hidden contents

XjJFQxk.jpg

- 3* Lon'qu (+Spd/-Def): WHAAAAT?!  That's the second one with this boon/bane, and the first one was a 4*!
- 3* Cecilia (+HP/-Spd): SPRING CAMILLA THANKS YOUR IMPENDING SACRIFICE!  I'll wait until the Twitter feathers come in.  I think I should have enough to 5* her.
- 4* Corrin (+Res/-HP): This is the exact same boon/bane as the first one I pulled, way back at launch.  I guess he likes me?  Someone will appreciate Dragon Fang and the Silver Sword!
- 3* Wendy (+Spd/-Def): OH MY GOSH IT'S ANOTHER ARMOR UNIT!  I should pull a better one in the future, so I'll keep her around for now.  Perhaps Effie will be able to utilize Hone Armor.  If this had come a week earlier, I'd attempt the armor quests.  Alas!

Cecilia made this pull, with everyone else either being literal duplicates or having the wrong boon/banes.  Still, they shall be useful!

What pull number is this? Ninety-something?

Btw, I'm waiting to pull on this banner, hopefully this time I'll get the next 5 star first heh heh. (Assuming we're still even)

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What pull number is this? Ninety-something?

Btw, I'm waiting to pull on this banner, hopefully this time I'll get the next 5 star first heh heh. (Assuming we're still even)

Subtracting the three individual pulls, this is pull number 23.

My 5* count is up to 7, so good luck!

41 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Reveal hidden contents

XjJFQxk.jpg

Lonky is always good for Vantage.  I suppose Camilla would benefit from a better tome than Green Egg, but I don't want to promote a unit to 5* just for the weapon.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Subtracting the three individual pulls, this is pull number 23.

My 5* count is up to 7, so good luck!

7?

Well it looks like I'm late. Sucks for me I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Lonky is always good for Vantage.  I suppose Camilla would benefit from a better tome than Green Egg, but I don't want to promote a unit to 5* just for the weapon.

B-but that's one of his better boon/bane combos!  Hence my sorta-shock.

Camilla with raven+ and Triangle Adept laughs at arrows, while giving herself advantage over colorless.  The benefits to it are crazy to the point where I think 22,000 feathers is worth the investment.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

7?

Do what I did, and pull three of them close together!  I got Lucius, followed closely by Leo, then Spring Camilla.  You can do it~!

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

7?

If you get the same luck as me, you'll get Spring!Camilla x 4 xD Hope you have good luck when you pull :D 

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

If you get the same luck as me, you'll get Spring!Camilla x 4 xD Hope you have good luck when you pull :D 

Four spring camillas?

Four?

Geez Louise. Funny thing is, I'm still not sure if I'm going to pull. Since I have so many orbs now I might try "fishing" instead of full-pulls. Every passing day is one more closer to the next banner, and yet it continues to get harder to resist the toxicity.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Four spring camillas?

Four?

Geez Louise. Funny thing is, I'm still not sure if I'm going to pull. Since I have so many orbs now I might try "fishing" instead of full-pulls. Every passing day is one more closer to the next banner, and yet it continues to get harder to resist the toxicity.

Fishing is a lot better, I've found. I have two accounts and on the first: 

Bunny!Camilla, Bunny!Camilla - all within 40 orbs (since that's what I've spent). 

Second account: 

Bunny!Camilla, Bunny!Xander, Raven, Hinoka, Lachesis, Bunny!Xander, Bunny!Camilla - that was using 150 orbs or so, hunt pulling (with the exception of Lachesis since that was a lone colourless on a pull of otherwise full greens and blues). 

So I caved and used $40 to buy orbs to do four full pulls. What happened? Well... you need to see it to believe it.

Pulls #25-#28

Spoiler

Y5KpQp5.png

MbPh7pg.png

xZswsof.png

UDZ7hcc.png

Now if you'll excuse me...

cEBcOp2.gif

1 minute ago, Jave said:

So I caved and used $40 to buy orbs to do four full pulls. What happened? Well... you need to see it to believe it.

Pulls #25-#28

Reveal hidden contents

Y5KpQp5.png

MbPh7pg.png

xZswsof.png

UDZ7hcc.png

cEBcOp2.gif

I was planning on doing the same for the upcoming Pegasus Knight banner...maybe not anymore, sheesh. Hopefully that Effie is good?

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

Pulls #25-#28

Reveal hidden contents

Y5KpQp5.png

MbPh7pg.png

xZswsof.png

UDZ7hcc.png

cEBcOp2.gif

Couldn't come up with anything else so you decided to use my patented jump off a cliff line huh? Unoriginal son of a......

Oh well, at least now you have a summon rate buffed beyond belief!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Couldn't come up with anything else so you decided to use my patented jump off a cliff line huh? Unoriginal son of a......

Oh well, at least now you have a summon rate buffed beyond belief!

You only patented the line, but you never posted a GIF.

Yeah, it's at 4%+4% now, but I don't know if I'll be able to do one more pull before the next banner shows up.

17 minutes ago, Jave said:

Pulls #25-#28

Hide contents

Y5KpQp5.png

MbPh7pg.png

xZswsof.png

UDZ7hcc.png

cEBcOp2.gif

you got my two favorite fire emblem characters aside from linde in the same summon, and evidently you already have them

i would feel bad for you since you wasted 40 dollars on characters you already had but now i'm just in awe of the fact that that's possible and i still have neither

edit: I CHECKED AGAIN AND I'VE GOTTEN LITERALLY ALL OF THOSE CHARACTERS AT LEAST ONCE (USUALLY MORE) EXCEPT FOR THE TWO I ACTUALLY WANT

i hate video games

Edited by unique

11 minutes ago, Jave said:

Pulls #25-#28

Hide contents

Y5KpQp5.png

MbPh7pg.png

xZswsof.png

UDZ7hcc.png

cEBcOp2.gif

That's how mine seem to go whenever I spend money on Orbs.

You should have enough for at least one more Pull before the end of the Banner.  We still have the Quiz reward, I think and I wouldn't be surprised if we got some other source of some more Orbs in the next few days.

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

You only patented the line, but you never posted a GIF.

Yeah, it's at 4%+4% now, but I don't know if I'll be able to do one more pull before the next banner shows up.

Touché 

Every bad pull convinces me to save my orbs, I thank you for this as it has made it a little easier to resist the urge.

I say use the percentage to do some hunt pulls