Ruse cruise banner's kinda wild.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Mustafa (I haven't seen him in a while! +HP/-Spd)

Finally enough for a circle of brave pulls. Jeez that was sad.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* Eirika (Please no. +Spd/-Res), 3* Chrom (Definitely no. +Atk/-HP), 4* Leon (Stop no. +Def/-Atk), 4* Lissa (Why no? +Spd/-Atk), 3* Hawkeye (Ugh no. +HP/-Res)

4.75%. At least I'll spark next time?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went into the Special Heroes banner targeting Green and Colorless. Green had two units I don't have at all, while Colorless has one unit who is the strongest colorless archer to not have a Prf weapon, and one absolute dud that I wouldn't even spend divine codes to get a book of.

End result, I got +Res -HP Spring Fir using all free orbs plus 3 from the $2usd pack cause may as well see the rest of the circle. I'm not sure if I wanna use her to a strong extent yet, but I now have no reason to care about what terrible trait combo she has cause that update is in like 14 days at most. And hey, technically neutral for her offensive needs, can use Windsweep and probably get good use out of it for all my Blue armor-maiming needs. I'm just glad I'm slowly recovering from my extreme session of no luck...

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

Another day, another B!Edelgard merge. She's currently at +3.

Lucky you. Mine is +1 (the spark and the free pull). 

Today I did 10 more pulls in blue and green. Nothing at all so I will wait until the day the MHBs arrive to have more orbs. I kept pulling in blue to get either a Dimitri or a Cordelia (I am in need of 4 Galeforces right now), also I don't see that many greens. 

Luck is an interesting thing, for sure @SuperNova125, considering that almost all my 5* pulls from the CYL banner (not counting the free/Sparked ones) are Three Houses characters (the one exception being Mikoto):

• Regular Lysithea
  • M!Byleth
  • B!Edelgard
  • B!Claude
  • Bernadetta

...and I got two Sparks left. I may just hold off on spending for orbs until MHB.

I couldn’t hold back temptation while I await the next legendary banner... dumped 20 orbs for a full circle on the double seasonals. Walked out with a -Def+Res Rudolph! My first! I officially have everyone from that banner... pretty happy cuz I needed either Blue unit this time around~

Oh, free pulled Fallen Tiki. Nice, she's pretty good. A merge isn't a bad idea. This one's +Spd though, so now I have to decide between that and +Atk...

Edited by Anacybele

This fallen gauntlet's left some alright units, shame that 3H is going to win for sure.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

3* Chad (I haven't gotten much of him. +Spd/-Def, much better than the first one.)

Also, weekly revival gives us three units I have, dangit.

3 Red, 1 each Green, Colourless

3* Nino (Oh would you stop? +Atk/-HP)

I got Bramimond and f!Corrin in the same circle.

Somehow I'm not surprised f!Corrin decided to show up.

EDIT: Aaaaaand Gunnthra too. On the same circle. Would've preferred Rinkah, but this is my first circle of three 5-stars I can remember.

EDIT: AAAAAAAH FINALLY SHE'S HERE. LEGENDARY EIRIKA.

I don't even care about her nature, I'll give her a trait fruit or something.

Edited by Sunwoo

I spent 20 orbs and I got Bramimond! Yay! Of course he is +HP, -Atk 🙃 oh well, I finally got a new member for my dark defense... hehe. I am done with the banner! Time to save for the next dancers in a week...

Got Nils (+Atk/-Def) on my free summon! I was really hoping for him but not expecting it since he was the only blue I wanted, so I wasn't going to pull it outside of sessions with no colorless or red. Ultimately got Corrin (neutral), after a total of 221 orbs. Along the way, I also got two more Hrids (+Def/-Atk and +Res/-Def). My current one is +HP/-Def, so I'll have to decide which one to keep and which ones to be DC fodder.

No luck pulling either Brammimond or Eirika, unfortunately, and I don't have enough orbs to keep trying. Not quite how I'd hoped this would go, but Nils, Corrin, and two DCs for 221 orbs is pretty hard to complain about.

Before I get to hunting for Julia, Weekly Revival 5. Maybe Eirika can get another merge.

1. 4* Silvia: Nope.
Spoiler

And now on to the Legendary banner. I'll take the first circle, then snipe blues. 159 orbs to start.

1. 4* Soleil: Meh.
  2. 4* Reyson: Meh.
  3. 4* Kaze: Iceberg fodder.
  4. 4* Rebecca: Feathers.
  5. 4* Virion: Ugh.

Seriously disappointing. Anyway, now to snipe. 144 orbs left.

1. 4* Kagerou: Grr.

No blues twice in a row. 139 orbs left.

1. 4* Kagerou: Excuse me?!

Three times in a row...134 orbs left.

1. 3* Jakob: Go away.

Absolutely unbelievable. 129 orbs left.

1. 4* Jeorge: Feathers.

Five circles, not a single blue. The game must know what I want. 124 orbs left.

1. 4* Mathilda: Meh.
  2. 4* Cordelia: Eh.

At least I finally got a few blues. 115 orbs left.

1. 4* Peri: Ugh.
  2. 4* Effie: No.

Continuing on...106 orbs left.

1. 3* Femui: Not quite.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a complete waste. 101 orbs left.

1. 4* Odin: Moonbow fodder.

Up to a 9.5% pity rate now. 96 orbs left.

1. 4* Sakura: Feathers.

Still nothing yet. 91 orbs left.

1. 3* Florina: No.

Still nothing. 86 orbs left.

1. 3* Shanna: Desperation fodder.

I'm getting really exasperated. 81 orbs left.

1. 5* Naga: At least she's something, although I would vastly prefer Nils or Julia. +Res/-Spd, so merge fodder. +3 now.

I finally got a 5*, but I'm not done yet. 76 orbs left.

1. 3* Oboro: Feathers.
  2. 3* Gwendolyn: More feathers.

And we're back to trash. 67 orbs left.

1. 3* Peri: No.

It just struck me how many of the 3*-4* blue units are female. 62 orbs left.

1. 4* Chad: No.

He certainly isn't. 57 orbs left.

1. 3* Donnel: Garbage.
  2. 3* Donnel: Really?

That was stupid. 48 orbs left.

1. 4* Oscar: Lancebreaker fodder.
  2. 4* Thea: Meh.

Really running low. 39 orbs left.

1. 4* Shanna: More Desperation fodder.

Not good enough. 34 orbs left.

1. 4* Mathilda: Nope.

Not good enough either. 29 orbs left.

1. 4* Legault: No.

Screw you, Feh. 24 orbs left.

1. 4* Tailtiu: No.
  2. 3* Lukas: Feathers.

One more try. 15 orbs left.

1. 4* Reinhardt: No.
  2. 4* Altena: No.

Well, that was a complete and utter waste of my orbs. A bunch of trash and only one merge for Naga, who's basically the sole unit on this entire banner I don't care about pulling for. Hopefully I can at least kill my pity rate before the banner end.

This legendary corn banner is really not doing any favors by reinforcing confirmation bias that legendary/mythic banners are crapshoots for me. One full summon and the best thing out of it was a 4* Reyson (+Atk, -Spd). The others were 3* Mae, 3* M!Robin, 3* Sully, and 4* Lachesis. Cool, totally did not want any of the focus units or any other unit I do not have abundant copies of like Altena, Echidna, Klein, Mustafa, Silvia, Sothe, or Thea. The damn thing and the CYL4 banner ending before the upcoming seasonal banner and Heir of Light re-run are things as well. Seasonal banners don't have 40 summons for a guaranteed 5* unit where even if it had the greatest things ever, I think I would rather save orbs for the Heir of Light re-run and the next regular heroes banner or spend them for the second guaranteed CYL4 unit.

Edited by Kaden

Just scrounged up 15 orbs and that'll be my total expenditure on the banner.

4* Odin
4* Silvia
4* Laslow
3* Virion
4* Reyson

Oh well, easy come easy go. All I'll be doing for September is saving up to potentially spark the New Heroes banner, and probably just do single circles on everything else.

Edited by Humanoid

Free pull was garbo (4* Stahl) but the very next circle YOLO gave me a neutral Bramimond! Now I have to make a serious dark defense team, I don't have anything in mind atm but we'll get there in time.

Over 300 orbs at this point and my luck is pretty fucking shit this time.

I got two of the three Hrids I needed, but I also got 6 Eirikas and not a single fucking Fallen Ike. Including two Eirikas in one session!

What the actual fuck, game. Not sure I want to continue much here. Fallen Ike apparently does not actually exist on this banner for me and I don't give a shit about Eirika.

Edited by Anacybele

Was about to do my free pull when I saw a full Colourless session. I had 15 orbs that I wanted to use to end my pity rate on the brave banner however when considering the Colourless pool of the banner it was hard to resist as the mythics needed merges and I want to build Corrin. I got two Gordins (their shove was something I needed), a Klein that's again good fodder and a Felicia. I want to get a Colourless hero desperately so I might as well give up on the brave banner and wait for the hero fest they might get. 

I finally made it to my first (and certainly last) spark on CYL.

Which would suck if I got nothing right now. I've gotten nothing so far.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green4* Emmeryn (Oh look, it's fall girl. +Def/-HP), 4* Lena (Of all the times to get not Book 1 colourless.... +Def/-HP), 4* Sheena (OH COME ON! +Def/-Spd), 3* Abel (Fuck. +Def/-Res), 4* Laslow (I'm.

So.

Lowly.

+Def/-Res Lonely.

On 5% all alone.

CYL's be-en shit

I just got hit,

With nothing for me to show.

I really thought I tried,

Not like that shit could've flied,

The gacha gods fucked me down below.

There's not an orb that could hide,

Anna et all took me on a ride,

All for my humiliation though.

And I feel so lowly, 

oh

I feel so lowly.)

Yeah fuck CYL, I may not have homies but I do hate CYL.

I am having a bit of a statistical anomaly over here. I got Fallen Ike very first pull. Which is nice...I didn't have him. And since then........nothing. I am 10% so hoping for a double pull anytime soon. But I am just shocked how much crap I am getting from this banner. I literally don't have anything from this banner so was pretty excited.