• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got that last Hrid not long after I posted lol. I also got a second Fallen Ike along the way, so he's +7 now! I'll finish him when he's reran again and hopefully not color sharing. I've spent enough right now.

Another legendary Julia rerun, and another month the game decides to say "**** you!"

I am now at 1500 free to play orbs over those 4 reruns TRYING TO GET A SINGLE COPY. Every time she is on rotation, the same exact thing happens. I save up in advance, the game decides to hate on me again. I get pissed off and consider uninstalling (Seriously why do people consider this game fun?) and then the whole cycle repeats.

Okay don't ask how I did this, but I accidentally bought enough orbs (while trying to figure something out) to do a few extra summons on the Legendary Banner, and within four total sessions (two last night, two just now) I got +Res -Def Legendary Corrin.

...well, I'm not complaining about my ability to get a Legendary/Mythic in a reasonable time frame, but... actually yeah I am, what the hell game? Do you just know I'm generally pretty meh about most of your Legendaries and Mythics, so you give me them out of some form of pity, since you also generally don't give me the right trait combinations? Don't think I forgot that bullcrap you pulled on the Pirate banner!

...bah whatever.

Still won't publicly admit to thinking Corrin is kinda cute

Edited by Xenomata

Back to CYL again.... but which do I pick for the spark? Edelgard as green is least likely to show up in a circle.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

3* Tanya (Please not again. +HP/-Def, move on),  4* Rebecca (FUCK. +Spd/-Def), 4* Chrom (FUCK +Res/-HP), 4* Silas (IF there's a Green 5*, I die. +Spd/-Res), 4* Mustafa (I am happy to see hi,m, if only because it could have been worse. +Spd/-Def)

5.25%

I decided to spend some orbs on the Colourless since Corrin is okay fodder, Mila would be nice for a Niche team I have and Bramimond it also great. Got +Atk - Res Corrin in 60 orbs. At 600 now. Banner is over. Micaiah and Nailah are returning in Oktober.

With today's orbs I managed to get a Colorless hero as I wanted, I got a +Def -Spd Brammimond so he now is +1 +Def, glad I got rid of his -Atk also +Def is really good as well to survive more hits. I will stop pulling at the legendary banner. Still at 4.00 a the brave banner so I will try to end that pity rate (hopefully with a brave lord). 

After that's done I will go for September's Red/Colourless with maybe a stop to the duo dancer depending on how broken they are. 

Edited by SuperNova125

finally reached 40 summons on the new 3H banner, picked Claude and Dimitri from the 2 free summons

what i find hilarious is that i got pitybroken by Perceval twice in this banner: such a thing never happened since i started playing FEH (aka since day1)

Legendary banner gave me two 5* units so far:

• Legendary Eirika, whom I may find a use for in the future, but not now,
  • Fallen Ike, who will be merged into my existing one (now at +3 with a speed asset!).

9 orbs and I got Bramimond No.2 (+Hp -Def). I don't know if I should fodder this one, merge with the neutral one or use on AR-D for a triple Mythic defense with Sothis...I don't think the last one is very viable regardless of how OP Bramimond is but having more options is never a bad thing.

A few more sniping attempts for Julia. 30 orbs on hand.

1. 3* Cordelia: No.
  2. 3* Odin: Moonbow fodder.
  3. 3* Clair: Ugh.

That was atrocious. 17 orbs left.

1. 4* Mordecai: Meh.
  2. 4* Nowi: No.

Up to a 10% pity rate now. I've spent nearly 200 orbs and all I've gotten is a nearly pointless merge for Naga.

Skills banner then, I have Laegjarn (albeit an awful nature) so it's between the other two. There were two greens and one grey so grey it is.

5* Veronica +Res -HP

Huh. I can't believe that my sixth copy of her now, and none were really *truly* intentional, though I have done full pulls on banners where she was a focus, like her debut banner. So with that she goes to +5, now the undisputed highest merge of any 5-star exclusive in my barracks.

Went for a green free pull, pulled a Sue. Got her flowers and gave her C slot to Falme Emperor. Now all three of my arena Units have a maximum scoring build (Aversa can make room for guidance though). I simply need to focus on getting 2 merges for flame emperor as I waste my grails on fodder and wait for the rerun and the 3 would also be +10.

The duel banner has no familiar units to me.

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

5* Loki (Well well well, what a witch she is calling me the scamp when I didn't know she was there. +Def/-HP, there's some fodder on her.)

Back to CYL.

Back to pain.

2 each Red, Colourless, 1 Green

4* A!Tiki (Now is not the time for that. +Spd/-Atk), 4* Raigh (NOW IS NOT THE TIME YOU SHIT. +Res/-Atk), 5* Nina (OH COME THE FUCK ON! +Res/-Spd, having a special and movement does not make up for this!), 4* Jeorge (Hope is gone. +Res/-HP), 3* Hawkeye (LOOK AT ME, SUCH A FUCK GOING 50 SUMMONS AND A FUCKING NINA TO SHOW FOR IT +Spd/-Atk)

FUCK HEROES. JUST, FUCK IT IN ITS STUPID SYSTEM. I AM PRETTY PISSED HERE. FUCK IT, NO MORE SUMMONING. JUST, WHY BOTHER WHEN THE BEST I CAN EXPECT IS A CIRCLE LIKE THAT.

ALL THAT PAIN FOR NAUGHT. I'M TAKING A FREE DIMITRI AND FUCKING OFF.

Edit: FINE I'LL TAKE MY FREE LEGENDARY PULL FUCK

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

4* Virion (About right. +Res/-Spd)

Fuck Heroes.

Edited by Dayni

Loki's the only one I'm missing from the Duel banner, so grey it is.

1. 3* Brady: Meh.

And I did some Chain Challenges, so back to 30 orbs for the Legendary banner.

1. 4* Mordecai: No.
  2. 4* Florina: No.

More disappointment. 21 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.
  2. 5* Naga: Again? I swear, every time she's on a banner she steals everyone else's spot. +Spd/-Def, so she's a good master copy at least. Might as well take the three grey orbs to see if I get lucky.
  3. 3* Klein: Meh.
  4. 4* Maria: No.
  5. 4* Niles: Iceberg fodder.

Well, this banner was a complete waste of my orbs. ~200 spent just to get two nearly worthless merges for Naga.

So... this is how the CYL banner ends for me at the 2nd Sparking...

At the 72nd summon, I got Bernadetta +Atk -Spd. Already had her +Spd, but she does have some good fodder, so she got booked for now, since I'm still undecided on how much I wanna use Bernie.

At the 79th summon... Brave Dimitri. Again. +Spd -Def this time, like that matters since I already summoned him +Def... not exactly the same as when I summoned his original form twice in pretty much the first session, but... if he's the only Brave I summoned in 80 summons, then I kinda have to wonder...

As for the sparking... well @XRay after your post, I thought about it... I think I'm largely good on Magical nuclear strikes, so Claude it is.

Edited by Xenomata

When the banner started, with ~50 orbs, I got Eirika and Fallen Ike.

Today 30 more orbs were spent, and I got this:

j7wKxVz.png

Amazing +Atk super boon, with a sad but fixable  -Res super banner.

Honestly, I am considering +10ing Corrin: great stats, very bulky, score very well, enemy-phase the way I like... I may start to save for November's banner.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

When the banner started, with ~50 orbs, I got Eirika and Fallen Ike.

Today 30 more orbs were spent, and I got this:

j7wKxVz.png

Amazing +Atk super boon, with a sad but fixable  -Res super banner.

Honestly, I am considering +10ing Corrin: great stats, very bulky, score very well, enemy-phase the way I like... I may start to save for November's banner.

Exact same Iv’s as mine haha!

She is the best wind legendary so it’s a good project, but I think we’ll be seeing more skills like twin blades soon. Heroes has a habit of making a ‘problem’ and later selling the solution. So I think she won’t hold up all that well over time.