2 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

What is this sorcery?? Is that even possible??? 

Congrats!!!

Don't ask me, please.

Anyways thanks!

Though it doesn't make up for all the bad things which have happened to me today yet.

Actually I already had four 5* in one circle before.

It was L!Hector's debut banner when three Hectors and F!Grima appeared.

But yeah, this banner was stupidly lucky for me.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try a circle for now, it is a strong legendary banner.

3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue (Good, lots of Green)

4* Echidna (I am not gonna lie, this is worth as much as the mythics to me. +Def/-Atk), 4* Cecilia (Escape Route. +Spd/-Res), 4* Cherche (Can't be all winners. +Res/-Spd), 5* Apotheosis!Anna (I wasn't expecting a 5*. I was hoping to get one of the mythics though, dangit. +Spd/-HP, nigh perfect, do I fodder the one I have or merge?), 4* M!Morgan (Oh well, can't all be highly desired merges/mythics. Neutral)

Do I merge my +HP/-Def Anna on top of this one or fodder it?

I got two Triandras, and it wiped out all my Orbs from all the Black Friday packs. Had to get an extra regular Orb pack to get the second.

I got pity broken by two UOT!Leifs, Sothis, two COD!F!Corrin, and VS!Azura, which I do not really mind. I do mind getting pity broken by four Hels though.

The BHB banner first. Green for Lugh.

1. 3* Beruka: Feathers.

And now just the free pull from the Mythic banner. Green again this time.

1. 4* Cecilia: Worthless.

So much for that. Morgan's coming soon, so I need to save every orb I can get.

Had very few orbs, so I went ahead and bought one of the Orb packs (the one with the ticket for the Double Special Banner), so I used up the ticket and got free Pegasus Sister Trio!

Then used up all the orbs on the Mythic banner and got Leif, Freyja and an extra Legendary Corrin. Bless.

I free summoned a five star Kaze from the newest banner. Though I already have him fully merged so I guess I will use this one will get foddered off to someday to give someone Barb Shuriken/Atk Smoke.

Edited by NSSKG151

Free pulled another Leila. She now is +Atk +3 and the last 2 merges are free pulls. So that's nice. 

Also pulled more green and ended up getting a neutral Triandra, having an extra fairy will be useful (though I now want Plumeria so that I can have all of them). Will keep pulling for Freyja. 

Haven't posted my pulls as of late, but I've been a bit too lucky recently.

Double Special Heroes is the time where I'm supposed to get utterly destroyed, but this was my best session yet, didn't even go up to 10%

Spoiler

Ip0IHTo.jpg?1

Also got one at 4*

ajLHcRa.jpg?1

Didn't even realize she was on the Banner but that's finally some Push fodder for Elise

OoviLoO.jpg?1

And the main one I wanted, -Spd but I just wanted her~

Then I bought a ticket and on the very first Blue I summoned

hUs9Ta7.jpg?1 

Then I got a +Atk F!Kris in the second circle on her Banner.

Given all this luck, I expected to be destroyed on the Mythic Banner. And I was originally. Spent close to 200 or so Orbs at reset for a 2nd Hel and...

js35gpY.jpg?1

Wasted a ton of Orbs on Colorless when I should have just sniped Green. Summoned again in the morning and in less than 50 Orbs, I got:

Leif immediately, Hel immediately after, a bit later was a second Triandra. Followed by...

GJI9s71.jpg?1

One of the targets I wanted most in Colorless. Then a THIRD Triandra, and finally...

qoQn43G.jpg?1

I was worried the lady of the hour wouldn't show up but as I was down to 50 Orbs left, she made her appearance. 

And to top it all off, free Summon on the VG Banner was:

FmQl69o.jpg?1

Now, I really wanted Jaffar because I still don't have him, but of course the better fodder came home instead.

I'm not sure how long this luck will last. It'll probably end when we get Christmas or NY!Elise or something.

I decided to spend some orbs on the Mythic Banner since it was too good to pass up and because I'm assuming December won't have anything I would be interested in. I was happy to see this happen after spending fifty some orbs.

rsjhLz6.png

First L!Corrin and I got a second one right afterwards. Haven't decided whether to use her as fodder or if I will use her to replace L!Alm in Allegiance Battles. Also got L!Eliwood, B!Lysithea and Hel sometime afterwards who all also got great fodder. Might spend some more orbs after the Book 5 Feh Channel comes out.

Hey look a banner with Nils.

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless

4* Wendy (Ah well. +Res/-Def)

Let's try for the nightmares again, I do have a fair number of orbs.

2 each Blue, Colourless, 1 Red (Ah crud)

4* Abel (Not the most able option. +Res/-Atk), 4* Clair (There's other fliers y'know. +Def/-Spd), 3* Lachesis (Its nearly 3 years since she pitybroke me. +HP/-Atk), 4* Maria (Shadow falls off a cliff +Res/-Atk)

8.5%

Time to clear the banner backlog, starting with the VG banner. Grey for obvious reasons.

1. 3* Lena: Meh.

Weekly Revival 18, going for Faye since I don't have her.

1. 4* Clarine: Feathers.

And now the Infantry Pulse banner. I've got Gerik and Helbindi, so blue it is.

1. 4* Valbar: Ugh.

Got two Nils and got pity broken by one Micaiah. I originally just wanted one Nils for fodder, but +HP showed up and my existing one is not +HP, so I sucked it up and got another Nils, who thankfully is not +HP, or else I would have kept him too.

Sadly, still no Shannas. I got a Mae, but I am trying not to spend 20,000 Feathers just for Desperation.

All Nils banners are cursed as far as I'm concerned

Spoiler

9dlrTUl.jpg

mZww6kX.jpg

Eq6WbKw.jpg

Wasn't really paying attention to how many orbs I used but I'd say somewhere between 200-300. Not even a Gerik or Helbindi, just some few off-banner gen 1 units. At least they're new I guess? Why are any of these still 5 stars again?

If I wasn't tempted by Dorothea I could have had a few hundred more orbs to spare but whatever. With the way my luck has been lately I doubt it would've mattered. At this point I just hope he appears as a forma soon enough.

On 12/1/2020 at 10:25 PM, NSSKG151 said:

I decided to spend some orbs on the Mythic Banner since it was too good to pass up and because I'm assuming December won't have anything I would be interested in. I was happy to see this happen after spending fifty some orbs.

rsjhLz6.png

First L!Corrin and I got a second one right afterwards. Haven't decided whether to use her as fodder or if I will use her to replace L!Alm in Allegiance Battles. Also got L!Eliwood, B!Lysithea and Hel sometime afterwards who all also got great fodder. Might spend some more orbs after the Book 5 Feh Channel comes out.

You summoned TWO Child of Dusk Corrins in one set of summons? 😲 I'm so jealous! I haven't had any luck getting one since she first debuted or this event. (I really wish it was possible to trade units. I don't think this would break the game. Pokemon GO implemented trading a couple years ago and it didn't create any issues.)

However, while trying to get her, I gained an excellent runner-up prize, and on my first blue summon!

e5a72d89a42c67534a091655e88e2677c67cedb4

HELP THE FAIRIES ARE STALKING ME

This legendary banner has been SUPER stingy about colorless orbs, but I just pulled green on a session with no colorless and it gave me a (basically) perfect Triandra. I wasn't even TRYING for her (or Freyja). So basically, 3/4 of the dancer fairies apparently just can't stay out of my barracks.

I got two Orb packs and decided to try to get a few more Triandras. I got two more Triandras for a total four. Hel technically did not pity break me, but she did appear in the same summoning circles as Triandra, so I got her to +6 now. I might go for a fifth Triandra over the weekend, but I will see.

476 orbs spent total on the Ninja banner. Got:

3x Duo Lyn (+HP +2)
Ninja Laevatein (foddered to Florina)
Ninja Zihark (+Atk/-HP)
Ninja Navarre (+HP/-Def)
Ophelia (+Spd/-Atk)
Eleonora (+Atk/-Res)
CYL Claude (+HP/-Atk)

Felt like an oof to me since I got the first 2 Lyns within 164 orbs while the final Lyn took 312 and only arrived on the last possible colorless pull I could do.