So that time of the week where I attempt some summons, normally I do 2 full summons a week but I've been saving some orbs and decided to try 3 this week, so my units this week :

1st :4* - Lilina (have 1), Nowi (new) , Laslo (have a few 3*)

3* - Oboro (have a few),  Flornia (got a 3* last week I think)

2nd :  4* Setsuna (have a few 3* of her), Palla (had), Marth (new) , Lucius (new)

3* Palla

3rd : 4* - Fae (new) Serra (few of her at 3*)

3* - Nino (have), Tiki (new) Tiki (1st one was new so this one counts as a duplicate right? lol)

Over all not too bad, a few duplicates but 9 4* - will level nowi, fae and one of the tikis when I check IV's

Checked ivs of the ones I was most interested in - Lilina -spd +def, Nowi -spd +def, Marth -atk +res, tiki 1 - hp + atk, tiki 2 - atk +hp,-spd +hp

Edited by Marcodian_Elite

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I did some pulling for Hinoka again, and I got very lucky. Notables:

4-Star Catria (I already have a better Catria at 5-Stars, but this means I have Armored Blow 3 fodder, woohoo!)

4-Star Lachesis (I already have a 4-Star Lachesis, this is only notable because it was an accident; I didn't know that you couldn't back out after you selected Continue and I hit it by mistake when I went for Stop, so I went Grey in the hopes of getting Maria/Klein/Priscilla/Lucius/Rebecca... Eh, I'll find a use for Lachesis's skills some day)

5-Star Subaki (Was kinda disappointed at first since I was pulling for Hinoka and I already have far too many of him, but he's +SPD/-DEF so I might use him... or I might use him for Quick Riposte 3 fodder, I dunno)

4-Star Cain (Not sure if eventual Wings of Mercy fodder or someone I'll try out on a future Cavalry team... either way, keeping him for now 'cause I don't have another of him)

5-Star Hinoka (Victory~ Victory~
Guess I had to wait until she was done getting annihilated by Camilla, but I finally found her)

4-Star Virion (I just pulled all the orbs on the pull I got Hinoka on, and I got Virion back after tossing him away back in February... The other units were 3-Stars who I'll turn into feathers, but I can't complain)

And then I yolo-pulled for Bunny Camilla and got her too.

Like I said, very lucky.

4 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

So, I did some pulling for Hinoka again, and I got very lucky. Notables:

4-Star Catria (I already have a better Catria at 5-Stars, but this means I have Armored Blow 3 fodder, woohoo!)

4-Star Lachesis (I already have a 4-Star Lachesis, this is only notable because it was an accident; I didn't know that you couldn't back out after you selected Continue and I hit it by mistake when I went for Stop, so I went Grey in the hopes of getting Maria/Klein/Priscilla/Lucius/Rebecca... Eh, I'll find a use for Lachesis's skills some day)

5-Star Subaki (Was kinda disappointed at first since I was pulling for Hinoka and I already have far too many of him, but he's +SPD/-DEF so I might use him... or I might use him for Quick Riposte 3 fodder, I dunno)

4-Star Cain (Not sure if eventual Wings of Mercy fodder or someone I'll try out on a future Cavalry team... either way, keeping him for now 'cause I don't have another of him)

5-Star Hinoka (Victory~ Victory~
Guess I had to wait until she was done getting annihilated by Camilla, but I finally found her)

4-Star Virion (I just pulled all the orbs on the pull I got Hinoka on, and I got Virion back after tossing him away back in February... The other units were 3-Stars who I'll turn into feathers, but I can't complain)

And then I yolo-pulled for Bunny Camilla and got her too.

Like I said, very lucky.

Congrats on the Hinoka and Bunmilla!  I hope your Hinoka has a better boon/bane combo than mine did.  

Shoot, replying to two separate posts led to a double post. Is there no way to delete your own posts?

Edited by Eridras

9 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Congrats on the Hinoka and Bunmilla!  I hope your Hinoka has a better boon/bane combo than mine did. 

Hinoka is... +DEF/-HP, I believe (I've started training her up, so I can't check the stat calculator and say for sure, but I checked when I pulled her and I think that's what it was). What was yours?

And thanks, mate!

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

Hinoka is... +DEF/-HP, I believe (I've started training her up, so I can't check the stat calculator and say for sure, but I checked when I pulled her and I think that's what it was). What was yours?

And thanks, mate!

+HP, -Atk, so useless besides as SI fodder or a pretty picture to look at. 

15 minutes ago, Eridras said:

+HP, -Atk, so useless besides as SI fodder or a pretty picture to look at. 

Ah, that sucks. I'm sure she's salvageable tho, even if it would perhaps require some not-super-common units (like a Peri for Killer Lance, for one). I can put something up on the Skill Inheritance Discussion if you'd like.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

3 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Ah, that sucks. I'm sure she's salvageable tho, even if it would perhaps require some not-super-common units (like a Peri for Killer Lance, for one). I can put something up on the Skill Inheritance Discussion if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just admire her on my bench. I wouldn't want to invest too much into a suboptimal unit anyway, you know?  

2 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll just admire her on my bench. I wouldn't want to invest too much into a suboptimal unit anyway, you know?  

Alright. Hopefully you'll get lucky and pull a better Hinoka some day... though hopefully not when you're pulling for a Blue focus unit. That would be kind of annoying.

14 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Alright. Hopefully you'll get lucky and pull a better Hinoka some day... though hopefully not when you're pulling for a Blue focus unit. That would be kind of annoying.

Any other Hinoka would be great, so I can feed this one to Effie for Brave Lance +. 

So I've been pulling only greens on the Spring banner to save orbs (and blues when no greens show). Of my last four pulls, two have been Chrom.

While I appreciate the dramatic increase in 5*:orb ratio, I'm running out of chances to get my flying mage... :-(

4 hours ago, Seafarer said:

So I've been pulling only greens on the Spring banner to save orbs (and blues when no greens show). Of my last four pulls, two have been Chrom.

While I appreciate the dramatic increase in 5*:orb ratio, I'm running out of chances to get my flying mage... :-(

I've got 8% chance for 5* on the Bunny Focus.  Will we get our Gauntlet Orbs before this ends?

Just now, Rezzy said:

I've got 8% chance for 5* on the Bunny Focus.  Will we get our Gauntlet Orbs before this ends?

We didn't the last time and I'm sure we won't get them now! They want to starve people like you and force you to buy orbs instead of wait for the gauntlet ones.

Disgusting 

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

We didn't the last time and I'm sure we won't get them now! They want to starve people like you and force you to buy orbs instead of wait for the gauntlet ones.

Disgusting 

That's unfortunate.  The 1 Orb a day isn't cutting it.  They need to make the 2 a day permanent.

Just now, Rezzy said:

That's unfortunate.  The 1 Orb a day isn't cutting it.  They need to make the 2 a day permanent.

i doubt they'll ever do that, even though they should

like they decided to keep the training tower stamina costs the same as the initial ones as well as having it not cost anything to equip skills

but I think if they were gonna keep the 2 orbs a day they probably wouldn't have gotten rid of it or would've kept it after they brought it back for a bit

it makes the game way less fun not having it but unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's coming back aside from short periods like that time

i do hope they add more quests that can give orbs soon, i've hardly been playing the game recently.

1 minute ago, unique said:

i doubt they'll ever do that, even though they should

like they decided to keep the training tower stamina costs the same as the initial ones as well as having it not cost anything to equip skills

but I think if they were gonna keep the 2 orbs a day they probably wouldn't have gotten rid of it or would've kept it after they brought it back for a bit

it makes the game way less fun not having it but unfortunately it doesn't seem like it's coming back aside from short periods like that time

i do hope they add more quests that can give orbs soon, i've hardly been playing the game recently.

More Quests for Orbs would be nice, too, but it would need to be dailies, since we get periods like now, where it takes 20 days just to get one Pull.

Maybe they'll have a Bonus Orb Event for SoV's Japanese launch.  I almost expect them to, but you can't count your Orbs before they hatch (into Wendys).

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Disgusting 

If I recall correctly, the last gauntlet almost perfectly lined up with the end of that main banner (to be exact, it ended at 12:00 am on 3/13 and the banner closed at 3:00 am on 3/14), so it was understandable that they couldn't roll out the orbs within a day.  Given the easter banner ends 4 days after the gauntlet, I would be slightly incredulous if the orbs don't show up by then.

Spoiler

The Finale of Orb Hoarderz X is here:

In the previous episode, Arcanite was mislead into thinking that an amazing focus was coming. The unamed summoner *cough* MrSmokeStack *cough* was playing an (im)practical joke on our warrior! How annoying!

But our fateful summoner has realized something. This morning she saw that the Navarre focus was going away.

Today would be their last chance at obtaining a 5 star effie, arguably the best unit on that focus!

Our summoner did some last minute thinking. They came to a decision:

I decided in my heart that CYL Lyn is really what I'm looking forward to. So I decided to blue summon for Effie.

I wish I didn't :(

Spoiler

3 words

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Arcanite