Got nothing else notable on the way to the second spark on AHR, so a disappointing result overall of four focus units and three off-focus. Chose to spark a fourth Veronica over a fourth Ophelia, mainly because I already have a Neutral and a +Spd Ophelia (no idea which is better) whereas all my Veronicas were worse-than-neutral. That, and because I'm holding off foddering anything to anyone while on break.

Did get a little consolation prize in the form of a +Atk Minerva on her re-run. That's cool, only had one sub-standard copy previously. I also think I didn't update my arena freebie list this week with a Genny. Wrathful staff always good of course but that's not what Baby Lucius needs.

Anyway, bit of relief to be back in orb-saving mode. Sparking a unit by trickling summons over the course of a week feels much worse than doing it in one go, so I should probably be mindful of that in future. As for that future, still holding out hope that there'll be a Rearmed hero this month (more likely if it's an Engage banner), and as for Golden Week, I'm not sure I can justify meaningful orb use because I have all of the CYL6 units already. My Tiki is an awful +Spd -Atk so I suppose that's the most rational place to spend the tickets.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green for Ymir's Revival banner.

1. 4* Titania: No.
  2. 4* Effie: No.
  3. 3* Bastian: No.
  4. 5* Julia: A completely pointless 4* Special given I've had her at +10 for over two years now. Oh well.
  5. 3* Libra: No.

Red for the TT banner.

1. 3* Echidna: Or not.

Green for Spring Festival.

1. 3* Cath: Reposition fodder.

Grey for Weekly Revival 16.

1. 4* Saizo: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 69.

1. 4* Scathach: No.

One circle from No Matter Where to see if my luck still holds. 199 orbs on hand.

1. 4* Cain: No.
  2. 4* Reinhardt: No.
  3. 4* Reyson: No.
  4. 5* Fallen!Rhea: Okay...She's about as different from Rebecca as you can get, but good enough! +Res/-HP is serviceable.
  5. 4* Serra: No.

So no focus unit, but an interesting pity-breaker means my lucky streak hasn't ended quite yet. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Jaffar: Meh. +Def/-Res is terrible, so merge fodder for my +HP/-Atk copy.

Another lucky week thanks to Rhea, although both 4* Specials were bottom-of-the-barrel.

And because I keep forgetting to post these, this week's Arena ticket got me Karel:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel

40 pulls on the Ascended Celica banner:

• 1 Celica (+1 spark)
  • 0 pity breakers

And my first batch of pulls from the Mark banner. 76 pulls:

• 0 Mark (+1 spark)
  • 1 Eliwood
  • 1 Hector
  • 1 5-star Rebecca
  • 3 4-star Rebecca
  • 1 pity breaker
    • Fallen Edelgard

3.9% focus rate is basically average due to the small number of pulls so far.

Eliwood was my second pull from this banner, which was nice since it means I had one fewer color to need to pull from. He is [+Atk, -Def], which is okay. Hector is [+Res, -Spd], which is pretty nice. I also already have a Rebecca with a Spd Asset.

I'll continue pulling from this banner later. So far, things look to be going well enough that I won't need to spend too much on this banner before I'm done getting what I want. I already have at least 1 of each unit, so even if I somehow don't get another Mark, things should still be fine, and I can just stop after I get my 11 copies of Rebecca plus maybe a few more for fodder.

Quiet times, just the arena freebie in the form of Loki. Got confused a little in the previous week when I thought I got another Genny when it was in fact Faye.

1. Veronica
2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne
17. Genny
18. Faye
19. Loki

Edited by Humanoid

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 1: Horse Chrom
  • Week 2: Luke
  • Week 3: Lewyn
  • Week 4: Maribelle
  • Week 5: Velouria
  • Week 6: Takumi
  • Week 7: Nah
  • Week 8: Mareeta
  • Week 9: Brave Veronica
  • Week 10: Laegjarn
  • Week 11: Male Byleth
  • Week 12: Luke
  • Week 13: Velouria
  • Week 14: Phina
  • Week 15: Mareeta
  • Week 16: Brave Lysithea
  • Week 17: Owain
  • Week 18: Larum
  • Week 19: Jaffar

This week's Arena ticket finally got me a copy of Ruptured Sky from Female Byleth:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth

57 pulls on the Double Special Heroes banner, sniping green since I have neither unit at +10:

• 0 Black Knight (+1 spark)
  • 0 5-star Sothe
  • 3 4-star Sothe
  • 2 Ash
  • 1 Muspell

And naturally, I get no green 5-stars.

I was originally going to stop at the spark, but I had a 9% pity rate because the only 5-star I pulled before the spark was Ash as the 7th pull. The pity rate was finally broken at 10.5% with a copy of Ash and Muspell in the same session.

5.3% 5-star rate is not entirely awful considering I was pulling one of the colors with a 4-star focus. Ash is now +4. Sothe is now +4 and has a Spd Asset. Muspell is now +1, and the new copy has the exact same useless HP Asset as the first copy.

And then I used the leftover orbs pulling for more copies of Mark and Rebecca. 15 pulls:

• 1 Mark
  • 1 4-star Rebecca

Cumulative 91 pulls:

• 1 Mark (+1 spark)
  • 1 Eliwood
  • 1 Hector
  • 1 5-star Rebecca
  • 4 4-star Rebecca
  • 1 pity breaker

4.4% focus rate is pretty good so far. 5.5% 5-star rate is about a pull below average.

The new copy of Mark has an Atk Asset, which is really nice.

I finally got little Hector! My main aim was Mark, but I still don't have him or Eliwood (not even opening colorless nodes) and I don't know if I'll be able to get any of them, but at least I have this little scrappy dude. Happy about that. Not happy about the pitiful state of my orbs with the next round of fallen heroes coming up.

82 more pulls from the Mark banner:

• 2 Hector
  • 3 5-star Rebecca
  • 2 4-star Rebecca
  • 2 pity breakers
    • Fallen Ninian
    • Ascended Elincia

Cumulative 173 pulls:

• 1 Mark (+1 spark)
  • 1 Eliwood
  • 3 Hector
  • 4 5-star Rebecca
  • 6 4-star Rebecca
  • 3 pity breakers

5.2% focus rate is quite good, even if nearly half of them are Rebecca. Without counting Rebeccas, it's still a 2.9% focus rate.

I realized that I needed another copy of Hector to give Rearmed Grima Armored Beacon for duplication. And then I got 2 of him. I still need 1 more copy of Rebecca for merges, and I'll probably aim for 2 or 3 more copies as stepping stones for Atk/Spd Finish 4.

I really do seem to be a magnet for Ascended Heroes, particularly the colorless ones.

New Heroes & Rearmed Ingrid:

• #1: Wolf (Neutral) (1 Summon Charge)
  • #6: Rhea (+Res/-HP)
  • #10: Nephenee (4★ Special) (+Def/-Spd)
  • #12: Sylvain (4★) (+Def/-HP)
  • #13: B!Seliph (+Res/-Def) (2 Summon Charges)
  • #20: Felix (+Def/-Atk)
  • #29: Micaiah (4★ Special) (+Atk/-HP)
  • #30: Yuri (+HP/-Def) (3 Summon Charges)
  • Spark: ReIngrid (Neutral)
  • #45: ReIngrid (+HP/-Spd)

Pity Rate: 3.00% (49 Pulls)
Estimated Orbs spent: 172

...I expect to be struck by lightning or something the next time I leave my apartment.

Edited by Some Jerk

Every once in a while, a random Ascended unit decides to stalk my pulls for a bit. Apparently Ishtar has decided that it's her turn now, after showing up twice on free ticket pulls on that one banner.

Got a random 4-star Larcei earlier on too, but no actual focus units.

Almost forgot to do the pulls for this week. Blue for the New Power banner.

1. 3* Jagen: No.

One full circle from the Double Special banner. 263 orbs is enough to spend a few.

1. 4* Flame!Rinkah: Nice. +HP/-Res is decent enough.
  2. 4* Guy: No.
  3. 5* Nephenee: A good 4* Special, even if it's only because I like her as a character. +Res/-Atk is horrible, so merge fodder for my current +2 +Res copy.
  4. 3* Orochi: No.
  5. 4* Frederick: No.

That went well. Blue for Childhood Encounter.

1. 4* Roshea: No. The entire circle is blue, so I feel obligated to see what's here. 244 orbs on hand.
  2. 4* Benny: No.
  3. 4* Oboro: No.
  4. 3* Colm: No.
  5. 5* Y!Tana: Coming in to salvage this circle! +Res/-Spd isn't great, but I'm happy enough to have her.

Awesome. I now have all of the versions of Tana. Green for Weekly Revival 17.

1. 3* Libra: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 55.

1. 4* Catria: No.

And lastly blue again to see if I can get Ingrid with the tickets.

1. 3* Shigure: No.
  2. 3* Frederick: No.
  3. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder.
  4. 4* Femui: No.
  5. 3* Clair: No. Because I've been lucky so far, I'll try the other two blues in this circle. 223 orbs left.
  6. 4* Oboro: No.
  7. 3* L'Arachel: No.

That's a shame. I've already gotten quite a bit today, so I'll settle for not getting Ingrid. Now for the Arena ticket.

1. 5* Eleonora: Alright, nice. +HP/-Spd is poor, so merge fodder for my Forma copy.

I'm mildly surprised it took until the twentieth week of the arena freebie pulls for me to get my first repeat. But it's not a bad one, in Bernadetta. And that was it for the week, nothing else doing. To be fair I only spent a grand total of 8 orbs on the damp squib of a New Heroes banner.

1. Veronica

2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne
17. Genny
18. Faye
19. Loki
20. Bernadetta

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 20: Nina

This week's Arena ticket gets me Takumi.

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi

I got impatient and decided to finish off the Mark banner. 66 pulls:

• 1 Mark
  • 1 Eliwood
  • 2 5-star Rebecca
  • 4 4-star Rebecca
  • 1 pity breaker
    • Fallen Edelgard

Total 239 pulls:

• 2 Mark (+1 spark)
  • 2 Eliwood
  • 3 Hector
  • 6 5-star Rebecca
  • 10 4-star Rebecca
  • 4 pity breakers

5.4% focus rate is very good. 2.9% non-Rebecca focus pulls is also great. 7.1% total 5-star rate is also good.

And I ended up with 5 extra copies of Rebecca to use as fodder, which is really nice.

And then cleaning up my pity rate on the the AHR banner, to no one's surprise, I immediately pull 2 copies of Ophelia in the same session. So I decided to keep going. 38 pulls:

• 1 Camilla
  • 3 Ophelia
  • 1 Veronica
  • 1 pity breaker
    • Sara

And finally got another Camilla.

Total 299 pulls: 

• 4 Camilla (+1 spark)
  • 16 Ophelia (+1 spark)
  • 3 Veronica (+1 spark)
  • 0 Fomortiis (+1 spark)
  • 8 pity breakers

Seriously, what the fuck is this bullshit?

5.4% Ophelia rate. 7.7% focus rate, which is below average by about 1-2 pulls.

It's worth noting that there are currently only 8 red tome units that are (for now) guaranteed to never get an exclusive weapon. I have double that many copies of Ophelia from just this banner alone. Meanwhile, Camilla is only +7.

The Ingrid banner clearly hates me.

I had a 3.25% pity rate after the spark because Duessel couldn't completely clear my pity rate, so I decided I would try to clear it. Which resulted in my pity rate getting to 5.0% before pulling Farina, which, again, failed to clear it.

I'm this close to walking across the Pacific Ocean to go punch someone in the face.

But at least the Rhea that finally cleared the pity rate was [+Res, -Spd].

Ended up doing a total of 50 pulls just to clear a 3.25% pity rate for a total of 90 pulls. What the everloving fuck.

• 1 Ingrid (+1 spark)
  • 1 Rhea
  • 2 pity breakers
    • Duessel
    • Farina

2.2% focus rate is a full 1 pull below average. 4.4% 5-star rate is a full 2 pulls below average.

This banner can go to hell.

I summoned Felix with my free summon! He's one of a fairly small number of Three Houses characters I like, and I was happy to see him added to the game in his original form. This makes up for the abysmal luck I had on a previous banner, which drained my 180 orbs.

c2998739ea3aa1649c73692abefd30618d8a0480

Unless if I'm mistaken, my last post in this topic was complaining about the Fates Valentine's banner. I did eventually get Valentine's Leo (+Def/-HP) in addition to getting Elise & Sakura with the spark. Though thankfully, my luck did get better after that banner.

March 2023 pulls: Neimi (neutral; New), August, Spring Karla & Freyja (+Spd/-Res; New), Hubert, Coyote Hardin (+HP/-Atk; New), Ascended Florina, Spring Triandra (+Spd/-Res; New), Azura, Spring Bernadetta (New, Sparked), Gilliam (second one had better IVs so this one is a manual now; New)

April 2023 pulls (so far): Syrene (+Spd/-HP; New), Gilliam (+Atk/-HP), Rearmed Tana (+Spd/-HP; New), Green Olwen, Shannan, Ascended Idunn (+Res/-HP; New), Hubert, Shannan, 5* Kid Rebecca (neutral; New), Selkie, Felix (+Spd/-Def; New)

As far as the weekly Arena 5* pulls go, this is what I've gotten so far. I think I forgot to screenshot one of them though and haven't claimed this week's pull yet:

Spoiler

Myrrh
Perceval
Ninian
CYL Eliwood x2
Hinoka x3 (two of them were gotten in back-to-back weeks)
Ephraim
Kliff
Lute
Leanne
Awakening Anna
Nina
CYL Hector
Alm
Selkie
Nephenee
Shiro

A low-key Golden Week this year, spending just four orbs total. I'm only missing one CYL unit from my barracks, Marth, but I don't really care about pulling for a pretty generic sword infantry. Anyway, just the one five-star out of the 27 pulls, but a decent one in the form of a +Def -HP Yuri. My third copy I think, and I always have mixed feelings about him. Extreme mobility and good offense is right up my alley but I just get so annoyed that he comes with a Duel skill (and that his base kit is pretty bereft in general).

I remember saying that I had the choice on whether to spend my orbs on the New Heroes banner or the Hero Fest, but it turns out the answer was neither. Doubt I'll do anything with Nerthuz either, since if I did I'd want to do it as part of building a full beast cavalry team, which would be a lot of effort for something inherently more limited than a non-beast one (no ranged units). I dunno, maybe if they ever release a dancer beast cav.

Winding down my FEH commitments now but I suppose I'm now free to spark a Fallen hero now. I don't traditionally like the theme but appreciate that it tends to be a banner with no junk filler units. I dunno, a Rearmed Fallen hero might seal it.

Golden Week was decently kind to me this year. The tickets they passed out gave me more than I thought they would. I got my first Rennac, the final merge I needed for Caineghis, and extra copies of Ascended Idunn, Brave Eirika, Brave Lucina, and Larum.

First things first, green for The Start of It All.

1. 4* Silvia: No.

Grey for the Draconic Aura banner.

1. 3* Virion: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 18.

1. 3* Est: Or not.

Grey again for Weekly Revival 70.

1. 3* Ilyana: Nope.

Blue for CYL 1.

1. 4* Catria: No.
  2. 4* Merlinus: Reposition fodder.
  3. 3* Clarine: No.
  4. 4* Valbar: No.

Grey for CYL 2 since Veronica's the only Brave unit I'm missing.

1. 3* Lucius: No.
  2. 3* Tanya: No.
  3. 3* Elice: Okay. +Res/-Atk is a good master copy, so I'll keep you.
  4. 5* B!Veronica: Alright! +Def/-Atk isn't really alright, but my Brave collection is finally complete!

Very nice. Red for CYL 3.

1. 4* Knoll: No.
  2. 4* Cain: No.
  3. 4* Eirika: No.
  4. 5* B!Micaiah: Heh. +Res/-HP is good, but I already have a +1 +Atk copy. Merge time.

This is going well. Red for CYL 4.

1. 5* YT!Olivia: She appears as a 4* Special yet again! +Atk/-HP is good, but I prefer my +3 +Spd copy. Somehow she's ended up at +4 through no effort of mine.
  2. 4* Lilina: No.
  3. 3* Kamui: No.
  4. 3* Jakob: No.

Grey for CYL 5.

1. 4* Cherche: No.
  2. 3* Mathilda: No.
  3. 5* Louise: Great! +Spd/-Def is fantastic too. Time to pair you with Pent.
  4. 4* Serra: No.
  5. 4* Emmeryn: No.

My luck continues to hold. Blue for CYL 6.

1. 4* Roshea: No.
  2. 4* Jagen: No.
  3. 4* Donnel: No.
  4. 4* Catria: No.
  5. 4* Silas: Reposition fodder.

Disappointing at the end, but still a nice haul. Now that I have B!Veronica, time to try red for the Weekly Arena ticket since Ryoma's the only launch unit I still don't have.

1. 5* Gray: Eh. +Atk/-Res is good, so I guess I'll merge my +1 +Def copy in.

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 20: Nina
  • Week 21: Phina

Okay this is nothing all that amazing, but I've been pulling Red every week from the free 4* special hero banner, and I've gotten Igrene like 3 or 4 times in the last month alone.

I'm seriously starting to wonder what the heck is going on, because before I was getting frankly garbage version 1 heroes...

Tried to scratch the summoning itch as I haven't really spent any orbs since AHR. But instant regret as I went all the way to 10% on the Legendary banner only to be hit by an Ascended Tiki. Though I suppose it could be worse, she's +Spd -HP and is probably the second best unit on the banner, or at least equal second. Also got my second Ganglot by completing the circle to make it respectable. Besides that, just a 4*SR CYL Eliwood so yeah, so slim pickings. No FEH Pass so there's no rescuing this.

So then, the Fallen banner is up next and will probably be my last stand.

Oh, and my weekly arena freebie is a decent one in the form of Caineghis. +Atk too, but my current one is +Res, hmm.

1. Veronica

2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne
17. Genny
18. Faye
19. Loki
20. Bernadetta
21. Caineghis

This week's Arena ticket gets me Fallen Tiki:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki

91 pulls from the Nerthuz banner:

• 2 Nerthuz (+1 spark)
  • 4 Shez
  • 3 Deirdre

9.9% focus rate is pretty good, above average by about 1 pull.

To absolutely no one's surprise, my pulls are skewed against the new unit like they always are. It's been quite some time since I last ran the numbers on how bad the skew actually is. Maybe I should do it again.

Shez is now +8. I'll probably do some pulls later to get her up to +10 and then stop there. My second copy of Nerthuz has a Spd Asset, so that's already in the bag and something I don't have to worry about.

EDIT: Apparently, if I count only the banners since I last ran the numbers (which was after Legendary Nanna's banner), I'm actually right on average, mostly because Mediuth's and Xander's banners were both extremely skewed the other way (10 out of 21 and 10 out of 23, respectively). Not counting the banners with 2 new units sharing a color (Gotoh/Fomortiis and Veronica/Embla), I've pulled 67 copies of the new unit out of 210 total focus units, which is below average by only half of a standard deviation.

Edited by Ice Dragon

There's a nice variety of banners this week. First, blue for the Hall of Forms banner.

1. 4* Gwendolyn: No.

Red for Unlikely Friends.

1. 4* Kagero: No.

Red again for the BHB banner.

1. 3* Sully: No.

Green for Weekly Revival 19.

1. 4* Raven: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 56.

1. 5* Kiria: Nice. +Res/-Spd is solid, better than my current +Def/-HP copy. Merge time.

Another free 5*. Sniping red on the Harsh Command+ banner looks fun, so I'll do that. 332 orbs on hand.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Bantu: No.
  2. 3* Lon'qu: No.

328 orbs left.

1. 3* Jagen: No.

323 orbs left.

1. 4* Vanessa: Meh.

318 orbs left.

1. 4* Chrom: No.

313 orbs left.

1. 3* Morgan: No.

308 orbs left.

1. 4* Raigh: No.
  2. 4* Fir: No.
  3. 3* Raigh: No.

295 orbs left.

1. 4* Morgan: No.

290 orbs left.

1. 4* Draug: No.

285 orbs left.

1. 5* Lucina: Hey, that's a good 4* Special to see! +Atk/-Spd like my original copy, bringing her up to +8!
  2. 3* Kent: Reposition fodder.

Still no focus unit, but another merge for Lucina is always welcome. 276 orbs left.

1. 4* Seth: No.
  2. 3* Morgan: No.

267 orbs left.

1. 5* Karel: Huh. Not a good 4* Special, but it's the first time I've ever pulled him, so that's nice. +Atk/-Spd like Lucina, which is bad.
  2. 5* Exalt!Chrom: Another 4* Special...+HP/-Def is mediocre, so merge fodder for my +2 +Atk copy.

Nice, but not whom I'm looking for. 258 orbs left.

1. 4* Cain: No.
  2. 3* Scathach: No.

249 orbs left.

1. 5* Lucia: There we go! +Def/-HP is fine for what she does.
  2. 5* Fallen!M!Morgan: Even better! +Atk/-HP, so merge fodder for my +4 +Atk copy. Now the one blue in the circle.
  3. 3* Roderick: Oh well.

I ended up spending 96 orbs, more than I was hoping for, but I got a lot out of it. Lucia and Karel joined the barracks for the first time, and I got merges for Lucina, Exalt!Chrom, and Fallen!M!Morgan. Now to try my luck on Nerthuz's banner, ignoring reds since I have Plumeria, Mirabilis, and Ascendant!Tiki already. 236 orbs left.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Hana: Knew this orb was bad luck.
  2. 4* Merric: No.
  3. 4* Raven: No.
  4. 4* Serra: No.
  5. 3* Lena: No.

Not a lucky start. 221 orbs left.

1. 3* Est: No.
  2. 3* Hawkeye: No.
  3. 5* Triandra: Figures it's the one green unit I already have. +Spd/-Def is really good, but I think I'll merge into my current +Atk/-Spd copy.
  4. 4* Setsuna: No.
  5. 3* Azama: No.

I'll try my luck a little further. 201 orbs left.

1. 3* Subaki: No.
  2. 4* Nino: No.
  3. 3* Lex: Reposition fodder.
  4. 3* Dwyer: No.
  5. 3* Felicia: No.

181 orbs left.

1. 4* Altena: No.
  2. 3* Rath: No.
  3. 3* Chad: No.
  4. 3* Maria: No.
  5. 4* Virion: No.

Not looking good...161 orbs left.

1. 3* Miriel: No.
  2. 5* Ash: Again, the one grey unit I already have. +Spd/-Def isn't great, so merge fodder for my neutral copy.
  3. 4* Setsuna: No.
  4. 4* Forrest: No. I'll take the one red since my pity-rate's gone anyway.
  5. 5* Eyvel: Lucky me, another 4* Special unit I didn't have yet. +Def/-Atk is okay.

That was nice. Pushing my luck a little more...141 orbs left.

1. 4* Mathilda: No.
  2. 4* Shigure: No.
  3. 4* Mustafa: No.
  4. 4* Balthus: No.

124 orbs left.

1. 4* Sully: No.
  2. 4* Arthur: No.
  3. 4* Niles: No.
  4. 4* Priscilla: No.

107 orbs left.

1. 3* Silas: Reposition fodder.
  2. 3* Serra: No.
  3. 4* Lissa: No.
  4. 4* Leon: No.

90 orbs left.

1. 4* Lukas: No.
  2. 4* Oscar: No.
  3. 3* Virion: No.
  4. 3* Azama: No.

This is turning into a disaster. 73 orbs left.

1. 5* Fallen!Berkut: A lousy 4* Special. +Atk/-Spd is a better master copy than my current +1 +HP copy, so time to merge.
  2. 3* Nowi: No.
  3. 4* Sothe: No.
  4. 5* Larum: Another 4* Special! +Def/-HP is meh, so merge fodder for my Forma copy.

Up to a 10% pity-rate now. 56 orbs left.

1. 4* Ilyana: No.
  2. 4* Vanessa: No.
  3. 3* Etie: I think this is the first time I've actually pulled you.
  4. 4* Linhardt: No.
  5. 4* Nanna: No.

Make that a 10.5% pity-rate. 36 orbs left.

1. 5* L!Deirdre: Finally a new focus unit! +HP/-Atk isn't great, but I'll take what I can get at this point.
  2. 3* Nino: No.
  3. 4* Fae: No.
  4. 4* Matthew: No.
  5. 4* Bantu: No.

So that did not go very well. 220 orbs and 55 pulls later, I ended up with just a brand-new L!Deirdre and merges for Triandra and Ash, which is seriously disappointing considering those two were the only focus units I already had from their respective colors. I did get 3 4* Specials to match the previous banner: Larum, Fallen!Berkut, and Eyvel, the last of whom is a happy new addition to the barracks. Between both banners I think I did pretty well for spending 316 orbs, although it would have been nice to get some better merges. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Gray: Really? I just got you last week. +Def/-Atk isn't even good. Merge fodder for my +2 +Atk copy.