I am very surprised Lucia appeared in a Heroes With banner before her Legendary/Mythic banner rerun... I was expecting Catria to be the 3rd unit there.

Anyway... I got a Erinys in the free summon circle. Now Peony can have Duel 4.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 1: Horse Chrom
  • Week 2: Luke
  • Week 3: Lewyn
  • Week 4: Maribelle
  • Week 5: Velouria
  • Week 6: Takumi
  • Week 7: Nah
  • Week 8: Mareeta
  • Week 9: Brave Veronica
  • Week 10: Laegjarn
  • Week 11: Male Byleth
  • Week 12: Luke
  • Week 13: Velouria
  • Week 14: Phina
  • Week 15: Mareeta
  • Week 16: Brave Lysithea
  • Week 17: Owain
  • Week 18: Larum
  • Week 19: Jaffar
  • Week 20: Nina
  • Week 21: Phina
  • Week 22: Velouria

This is the THIRD time it has given me Velouria. Why.

This week's Arena ticket gets me Ike:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike

And getting the new sparkable banners out of the way so that I don't have to deal with them later when I go back to finish off Nerthuz's banner when I have the patience to deal with my barracks and/or the urgency of the banner nearing expiration.

40 pulls on the Hall of Forms banner:

• 2 Katarina (+1 spark)
  • 2 Tiki
  • 1 pity breaker
    • Selena

45 pulls on the The Returning banner:

• 1 Lif (+1 spark)
  • 1 Lilith

Good pulls overall. I got a Katarina with an Atk Asset to replace my original one that had a Def Asset. No other Asset updates.

I've taken advantage of that summoning feature where if you summon 3 off-focus heroes, you're next 5* summon will be on-focus. Except since the results of a banner are pre-determined, I got two on-focus heroes with a full charge... and 10.5% chance of summoning an on-focus hero.

Seriously, sniping sucks... all for an Arcane Lance.

Not as many banners this week. I'll start with the Ascendant & Rearmed banner. One circle for fun, since with only 78 orbs on hand I can't afford to invest too much here.

1. 4* Knoll: No.
  2. 3* Ares: No.
  3. 4* Lukas: No.
  4. 4* Titania: No.
  5. 4* Lex: Reposition fodder.

Well, that's disappointing. Maybe I'll come back next week. Blue on A Season for Picnics since Lukas is the only unit I'm missing.

1. 3* Colm: No.

Green on Weekly Revival 20.

1. 4* Bartre: No.

Red on Weekly Revival 71.

1. 5* Fallen!Mamui: Alright! I would have preferred Fallen!Julia, but this is fine as well. +Def/-Res, so merge fodder for my +1 +Def copy.

An entirely blue circle and I pick a 5*. I guess my lucky streak isn't quite over yet. Red for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Ryoma: Exactly who I was looking for! I finally have all of the Heroes launch units! +Spd/-Def is actually really good.

Another good week of pulls, although the Hero Fest could have gone better.

Did a full summoning circle on the Echoes picnic banner and got Picnic Genny.

I found some patience to pull from the Nerthuz banner. Or maybe it's just indifference since I just decided to deal with having only 11 open slots in my barracks instead of actually cleaning it out.

165 pulls:

• 2 Nerthuz
  • 1 Shez
  • 6 Diadora
  • 2 Ganglot

6.7% focus rate is below average by about 3 pulls.

Total 256 pulls:

• 4 Nerthuz (+1 spark)
  • 5 Shez
  • 9 Deirdre
  • 2 Ganglot

7.8% focus rate is below average by about 2 pulls.

Legendary/Mythic banners continue to be garbage. Shez is still stuck at +9. Two copies of Ganglot is nice, but neither of them have a better Asset than my current one. This many copies of Deirdre is mostly useless as skill fodder since there aren't many units that need her skills, so naturally I get as many copies of her as I get Nerthuz and Shez combined.

Updating my numbers for my Legendary/Mythic luck:

• Counting from Mediuth's banner, I've pulled 69 copies of the new unit out of 217 total focus units of the matching color, not including banners with multiple new units. This remains below average by half a standard deviation.
  • Counting from Bramimond's banner, I've pulled 159 copies of the new unit out of 538 total focus units of the matching color, not including banners with multiple new units. This is below average by one and a half standard deviations.

One and a half standard deviations is not out of the ordinary, but assuming there's no foul play going on, it means I'm very unlucky, as it means I'm pulling the not-new unit from these banners a full 1.2 times more often than average.

And I'm certainly not taking foul play off the table because this is the only gacha game I've played or watched played (and seen the summon rates screen and actually paid attention to it) (admittedly only a sample size of 5) that doesn't explicitly give the pull rates for each individual thing you can pull and only gives rates by category instead.

New Heroes & Rearmed Chrom:

• #5: Galzus (+Res/-HP) (1 Summon Charge)
  • #11: Midori (4★ Special) (+HP/-Spd)
  • #15: Ingrid (+Def/-HP) (2 Summon Charges)
  • #32: Anankos (+Atk/-HP)
  • #36: Julian (4★ Special) (+HP/-Def)
  • Spark #1: Fallen Chrom (Neutral)
  • #50: Nyx (+Def/-HP) (3 Summon Charges!)
  • #56: Fallen Byleth (+Atk/-Res) (Summon Charge expended)
  • #61: Galzus (Neutral) (1 Summon Charge)
  • #79: Fallen Chrom (+Atk/-Spd)
  • Spark #2: Fallen Maria (Neutral)

Pity Rate: 3.00% (81 Pulls)
Orbs spent: 323

xSnB0bg.png

Get in losers, we're going devouring.

(Don't worry, Phina has the Devourer in her pocket too since Crumb is my Distant Ass storage.)

22 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

New Heroes & Rearmed Chrom:

• #5: Galzus (+Res/-HP) (1 Summon Charge)
  • #11: Midori (4★ Special) (+HP/-Spd)
  • #15: Ingrid (+Def/-HP) (2 Summon Charges)
  • #32: Anankos (+Atk/-HP)
  • #36: Julian (4★ Special) (+HP/-Def)
  • Spark #1: Fallen Chrom (Neutral)
  • #50: Nyx (+Def/-HP) (3 Summon Charges!)
  • #56: Fallen Byleth (+Atk/-Res) (Summon Charge expended)
  • #61: Galzus (Neutral) (1 Summon Charge)
  • #79: Fallen Chrom (+Atk/-Spd)
  • Spark #2: Fallen Maria (Neutral)

Pity Rate: 3.00% (81 Pulls)
Orbs spent: 323

xSnB0bg.png

Get in losers, we're going devouring.

(Don't worry, Phina has the Devourer in her pocket too since Crumb is my Distant Ass storage.)

Congrats! They will make very good use of these new skills, and you got a very good amount of 5-star heroes!

I believe you forgot to mention a Fallen Byleth in your summoning list. There is only one there, but you have 2 units with Distant Atk/Spd Solo.

Unless that is just the Spark summoning, and you have even more after the 2nd spark.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Congrats! They will make very good use of these new skills, and you got a very good amount of 5-star heroes!

I believe you forgot to mention a Fallen Byleth in your summoning list. There is only one there, but you have 2 units with Distant Atk/Spd Solo.

Unless that is just the Spark summoning, and you have even more after the 2nd spark.

No no, the amount of Fallen Byleths is correct...

30 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

...I just had two Crumbs so I could duplicate the Ass.

10 pulls (20 orbs) on Fallen got me nothing. Decided to end it there. The last fortnight has been a summoning graveyard, with only the two arena freebies to keep me company. Don't think I even updated last week, where it was Green Olwen, and this week, with Silque who is new for me. So that's nice.

No plans for the coming month really, just playing fairly passively as much as I have the energy for. I don't typically summon much on bridal banners so it's likely nothing until the New Heroes banner, which I believe will be the midpoint one? If that means no Rearmed hero then that's doubly sad.

1. Veronica
2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne
17. Genny
18. Faye
19. Loki
20. Bernadetta
21. Caineghis
22. Green Olwen
23. Silque

Managed to pull two pull 2 Anakos after free pulling 1 from 40, and I got a Chrom which was all I wanted. Could probably use another Chrom and 2 more Anakos for spare builds, but I’m satisfied.

Get Felix just before the Three Houses/Hopes banner ends, free summon Fallen Female Byleth in the new Fallen banner, and then this week's Arena ticket. Speaking of:

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 23: Jaffar

I swear, this game is gonna give me every single possible colorless multiple times over before it gives me my first Mist.

Bwah ... just summoned both Fallen Byleth and Fallen Chrom on the same circle.

I'm pretty sure I summoned the same number of focus heroes in this one circle as I did total, combined, on the last two banners I summoned on (4-star Rebecca and Rearmed Ingrid).

Green for the New Power banner.

1. 3* Frederick: No.

Green again for the Hall of Forms Revival.

1. 4* Arthur: No.

Green for Weekly Revival 21.

1. 4* Nino: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 57.

1. 3* Soleil: No.

Green for L&M Remix 2.

1. 4* Caeda: No.

Red for Remix 1.

1. 3* Mamui: No.

Red for Rearmed Chrom's banner.

1. 4* Azama: No.
  2. 4* Olivia: No.
  3. 4* Chad: No.
  4. 4* Hinata: No.
  5. 3* Kaze: No.

Not a single free 5*. Oh well, my luck couldn't last forever. Grey for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Bernadetta: Alright, not bad. +HP/-Def is mediocre, so merge fodder for my +1 +Spd copy.

So, uh, between now and my last post I got yet another fallen f!Byleth and Rearmed Chrom on the way to spark. Should I be scared?

Last week's Arena ticket got me another Sigurd. This week's gets me another Ike.

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike
  23. Sigurd
  24. Ike

Nothing else of note from free pulls, and I won't be doing anything other than free pulls until after this weekend when I get back from my anime convention and figure out how much of my budget I have left over.

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 24: Maribelle

Picked up a free Alear from the TT banner, and she's +Atk -HP to boot! First time I feel I've had any summoning luck since pulling a good Legendary Robin with relatively little effort on his debut banner.

I already have one copy from when I sparked her on debut, and as good as her fodder is, I'm leaning towards a merge with a Florete on top. If I do that I probably am sorted for first-choice "godsword" for the rest of the year at least. To be honest, I'm still foggy on the exact definition of the term godsword, but that's what all the kids are calling it these days. Just to illustrate my laziness though, I still haven't given her a support partner.

Incidentally, I finally fired up Engage for the first time a couple of weeks ago, but I've only played the tutorial so far. Coincidence? 😉

P.S. Arena freebie this week was Rinkah. Eh, fine.

Bit of an odd one today. I got baited into starting a second circle on the bridal banner, but as I did so, the realisation hit me: what the hell am I doing, the Fallen banner has better units than this. So I pivoted to the Fallen banner, did a couple circles, and came out with a perfect +Spd-Res Fallen Risen (make up your mind you silly goose) Chrom.

Happy with that. Maria probably the better unit, but can't complain about a new Rearmed hero. I have no interest in Byleth given that, per the previous post, one great godsword is plenty good enough for me. I'm halfway to the spark and don't know whether I'll continue. Probably not, unless next month's New Heroes banner is a dud. However, I do like that Fallen banners run for a full month, leaving plenty of time to go back if I change my mind.

As for who'll receive the new Arcane Sword? I've given my barracks a quick once-over and have decided ...that the unit I'll give it to doesn't exist yet.

Edited by Humanoid

Not the best nature, but dang. I free-pulled a 5* Bride Flavia! Cool. I was done with the banner before I even pulled, but if I was going to get any of them, she was my top pick. Awesome. 🙂

Ah, and I'm still pulling on the Fallen banner. Going for Fallen Chrom, but at least I managed to get Anakos. Hopefully, I'll have enough orbs to either pull Chrom or force him with the 40 summons.

Edited by Mercakete

Red for the Bonfire banner.

1. 4* A!Tiki: Yes, but no.

Blue for the TT banner.

1. 4* Marcia: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 22.

1. 4* Chad: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 72.

1. 3* Altena: No.

Red for Bridal Blossoms.

1. 4* Bridal!Cecilia: Okay. +Spd/-Atk is awful, so merge fodder for my +1 +Atk copy.

And now to see if I can pick up Tiki&Tiki from Bridal Dreams. 217 orbs and a full circle to start.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Chad: No.
  2. 4* Silvia: No.
  3. 4* Shanna: Desperation fodder.
  4. 5* Astrid: Nice, another bow cavalry. +Res/-HP is acceptable, so I'm happy with that.
  5. 4* Cherche: No.

A nice start to the session. Now to start sniping greys. 202 orbs left.

1. 3* Ricken: No.

197 orbs left.

1. 4* Natasha: No.

192 orbs left.

1. 3* Clarine: No.
  2. 3* Natasha: No.

183 orbs left.

1. 4* Mercedes: No.
  2. 4* Dwyer: No.

174 orbs left.

1. 4* Azama: No.
  2. 4* Chad: No.

165 orbs left.

1. 4* Mustafa: No.

160 orbs left.

1. 3* Balthus: No.

155 orbs left.

1. 4* Tanya: No.
  2. 3* Kiragi: No.

146 orbs left.

1. 4* Norne: Okay.

141 orbs left.

1. 3* Beruka: No.

136 orbs left.

1. 4* Gordin: No.

131 orbs left.

1. 3* Emmeryn: No.

126 orbs left.

1. 3* Barst: Reposition fodder.

121 orbs left.

1. 5* Harmonic!A!Tiki: There we go! +Atk/-HP is more than good enough. Now to see if the rest of the circle has anything.
  2. 4* Tharja: No.
  3. 3* Guy: No.
  4. 4* Nino: No.
  5. 4* Mustafa: No.

That went solidly well. 27 pulls and 116 orbs got me a copy of Tiki&Tiki as well as a bonus Astrid. I doubt I'll come back to this banner, so I'll leave things there. Now for the weekly Arena ticket as always.

1. 5* Alm: I guess. +Res/-Atk is awful, so merge fodder for my +4 +Atk copy. He's really getting up there among my most-merged units.

45 polls on the Fallen Heroes banner got me 3 unfocused heroes (Catherine, Priam, and Chloe), a Rearmed Chrom, and Fallen Maria (she was the result of the focus chsrges), as well as a sparked ReChrom.

Overall? Not a bad result for someone with my wants. Maria is a good supporter, two Arcane Devourers is nice (already gave one to original Leif, you'd be surprised how fast and strong he is post-merges/dragonflowers) and I guess I'm not one to complain about getting heroes I don't have yet.

Edited by Xenomata

Anticipating a quiet week as there are no banners I'm looking forward to, but the weekly is a high-value CYL Claude, that's a win.

1. Veronica
2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne
17. Genny
18. Faye
19. Loki
20. Bernadetta
21. Caineghis
22. Green Olwen
23. Silque
24. Rinkah
25. CYL Claude

Weekly Arena ticket:

• Week 24: Maribelle
  • Week 25: Brave Lyn

It was bound to happen. I knew that if I kept trying to get my first Mist, I was bound to get a copy of Brave Lyn, a unit I already had at +10. I knew it, in the back of my mind I knew it would happen before I ever got Mist.

This week's Arena ticket gets me Elincia:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike
  23. Sigurd
  24. Ike
  25. Elincia

And now all of the old sparkable banners.

Free pulls only on CYL 1 and got nothing of note. Free pulls only on CYL 2 and got Brave Celica. Free pulls only on CYL 4 and got Duo Ephraim from the SR pool. Free pull on the Edelgard Remix banner and got nothing.

40 pulls on CYL 3 for the spark pulling blue and colorless:

• 1 Eliwood (+1 spark)
  • 3 Camilla
  • 1 pity breaker:
    • Ronan

The Eliwood is my first copy with a Spd Asset. Eliwood is now +7. Camilla is now +10 with 1 extra copy that is Wrathful Staff fodder.

40 pulls on CYL 5 for the spark pulling colorless:

• 2 Marianne (+1 spark)

Also got my first copy of Marianne with a Spd Asset. Marianne is now +9. Also got another Duo Ephraim.

42 pulls on CYL 6 for the spark pulling every color except green:

• 1 Chrom
  • 0 Byleth (+1 spark)

Chrom is now +10 (or would be if I merged all of my copies). Byleth is now +4 (or would be).

41 pulls on the Lif Remix for the spark pulling red:

• 3 Shez
  • 1 Peony (+1 spark)
  • 1 Robin

Basically got everyone but Lif. But I sparked for Peony since merges for her actually affect my Aether Raids score every once in a while. Peony is now +7. Also got my first copy of Shannan with a Spd Asset, but I'll wait until we see his upcoming refine before I decide if I want to switch his Asset from Atk to Spd.

52 pulls on the Hall of Forms banner because it took that many pulls to get a copy of Delthea:

• 1 Delthea (+1 spark)
  • 1 pity breaker:
    • Echoes Est

Delthea is now +7. And I got yet another Duo Ephraim. Ephraim is now +7, but I still don't have a merge base better than neutral.

I'll pull on the Fallen and Bride banners after the next Legendary Hero is announced.