Alright, first round of pulls for the banner in my quest to pull an Alm.

3* Nino +HP, -Atk (Finally good to get one, even if she is starting at 3*...but -Atk? Dammit...)
4* Lilina +Spd, -HP
5* Faye +Res, -Spd (Huh, Wasn't the Alm I was hoping for, but I was really interested in that Firesweep Bow...)
3* Shanna (My 5th 3*Shanna overall - moar Desperation fodder.)
3* Fir...again. (That's my 6th 3* Fir overall. Yay for feathers fodder?)

Damn... Well no Alm, but it's definitely not a bad draw technically speaking. Can't say I'm crazy about the banes/boons...but eh, what are you gonna do, I guess. Unless I draw duplicates, I've got what I've got.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Levin's Scarf said:

So I finally caved and got myself $15 worth of orbs.

4* A!Tiki

4* Ogma

3* Hinata X 2

3* A!Tiki

3* Henry

WHY IS THIS GAME SO INSISTENT ON GIVING ME ADULT TIKIS???

On the bright side, with some feather usage that's 2 Bonfires, 2 Fury 3's, and a Green Tomebreaker!

Welp, I think it's clear that this game hates me now.

No, I do not need a 5* Hawkeye. I'm sorry but I could not care less about him cause I didn't get too far into FE7.
You might be wondering why would I summon a green unit? The answer is that I had 40 orbs. And because if I don't get any of the focus characters, I at least wanted to have as high of a percent rate as I can. Meaning that I had to risk summoning that green orb. And now I'm kinda angry cause, he pretty much reset the rates and he was a duplicate.

(Sorry. Just wanted to vent)

Pull #22

Spoiler

BQdReRU.png

Oboro: +Spd/-Res, Raigh: +Spd/-Atk, A!Tiki: +Atk/-Res, Sophia: +Atk/-Spd, Felicia: Neutral

...I just promoted my +Atk/-Hp Sophia...

I think I actually hate this game.  Be back for more punishment whenever I can scrape together some more orbs. 

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but sometimes those "ways" are costly or inaccessible. I'm not a whale or anything that has access to every skill and character.

But sometimes it takes patience?

I'm F2P, and I'm always waiting on orbs. I have 8 units waiting on skills to be inherited to them, and I haven't finished any of their builds because these "ways" most likely takes a lot of patience.

Today, I finally got an Odin and I popped it on my Lucina after waiting two weeks. It can happen. I think you just need to find patience and not look too hard into the game.

13 hours ago, L9999 said:

42 orbs, nothing but garbage. Selling it for feathers. It will be centuries until I will be able to pull again, and when that day comes I will pull garbage again as it is my destiny.

Maybe you should stop calling your pulled characters garbage.  Then you're more likely to pull good things.

8 minutes ago, Aera said:

But sometimes it takes patience?

I'm F2P, and I'm always waiting on orbs. I have 8 units waiting on skills to be inherited to them, and I haven't finished any of their builds because these "ways" most likely takes a lot of patience.

Today, I finally got an Odin and I popped it on my Lucina after waiting two weeks. It can happen. I think you just need to find patience and not look too hard into the game.

Yeah, you can wait, of course. But you never know how long you could end up waiting, now do you? xP

3 hours ago, Shogus00 said:

Boom! Alm, first try!

fullsizeoutput_fe.jpeg

i hate you

...but actually this gives me a bit more hope since I've gotten all those other characters several times

i have 4 subakis and 4 hanas (although one is the special map one)

My luck's looking up again ; v ; I've gotten one 5* in the last 3 pulls. Sakura and Spring!Xander from the last set of banners (tbh was hoping for Spring!Lucina because I don't have a blue tome nuke yet, but I'll take Xander, he's amusing and his horse is noming on a carrot).

Decided to try and summon focus heroes today... And got Takumi, who I didn't have. He's +atk -def, so he won't be seeing much close range attacks, but I'm just excited I finally got a good and low-budget archer. Now I'm just missing Ryoma to complete the Hoshido royals team! One can dream.

Spoiler

FgXAMXf.jpg

On the other hand, I have/had like 10 Robins and none have an IV set that makes me go 'Yes, this one!'. Oh well, to the bonfire of skill fodder they go~

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

Maybe you should stop calling your pulled characters garbage.  Then you're more likely to pull good things.

Laslow isn't worth a damn. Already sold him for feathers. 

8 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Laslow isn't worth a damn. Already sold him for feathers. 

You just threw away a 4* Axebreaker unit (though I have a problem of not sending home characters because skills).

Just now, Zero1000 said:

You just threw away a 4* Axebreaker unit (though I have a problem of not sending home characters because skills).

He always comes back, so it's not like I care.

3 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

so, what exactly can a person do with 5-6 Olivias? 

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe it's time for a dance off

I should just not pull for 3-4 more banners and let the rng deities reconsider my fate.

I'm in the same boat with 8 Olivias....She's good for her hone attack. But there's not much use to having multiple of her. Maybe one day I'll have enough feathers to merge them all....

Edited by Kiran

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I'm in the same boat with 8 Olivias....She's good for her hone attack. But there's not much use to having multiple of her. Maybe one day I'll have enough feathers to merge them all....

That's exactly what I'm doing!

Almost at 4 star +5

Current free orbs count: 524

Expected future count: 524 + 26 + 2 = 552 by 4/28, not counting presumably a new Heroes banner and its associated paralogue and paralogue quests that would most likely come on 4/26

Echoing @eclipse. When you have an attitude of uncertainty right before a session while also being grateful for what you're getting results in positive pulls. When one is thinking about what you don't want to get or what you fear you're going to get, you get silly 3☆s! It's Law of Attraction!

Also, did the quests today early in the morning and my total orbs went up to 22, so decided to yolo the Echoes banner without any expectations nor any in particular I wanted. First try was this:

Screenshot_20170414-091552.png

A worthy pull! Clair is +hp -def, and already gave her Iceberg from quest niles. Got Tiki +res -spd who will pray for quick riposte and be trained (after a bunch of them were used as source skill units). Palla is going to be 4☆ to pass goad fliers to Clair. Klein is there waiting for someone to pass Death Blow 3, probably my +atk abel. And matt will be 4☆ to pass hone spd 3 to someone else.

i did a horrible thing and bought a piddling amount of orbs..partly because i want to support the game too. i feel dirty tho (no offense to people who buy orbs, it's just my only income is money from art commissions and my tablet recently died so i really shouldn't have..). peace out from an ex-F2Player.

3paGyxR.png

i picked the greys first because i was hoping to not get a 5* there, but Faye had other plans... (does the 5* rate even slowly increase after each summon or does it only increase from summon session to summon session?

just sacked a Niles for Iceberg, guess he didn't want to leave

in other news, i'm so glad skill inheritance is a thing

3 minutes ago, wizzard of soz said:

i picked the greys first because i was hoping to not get a 5* there, but Faye had other plans... (does the 5* rate even slowly increase after each summon or does it only increase from summon session to summon session?

5* rate is set per 5 orb pull.

This is because what you'll get from each orb is determined when the 5 orbs are generated: hence why they can show you the colors at all. (Otherwise math doesn't work out, and that's illegal in certain countries. You can't get a 3% focus chance per orb if you don't have a focus in that color.)