10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

24 left

Geez girl, how much money did you spend on this game?

15 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:

Got myself a +Def/-Spd Ike during my 4th summoning session, which isn't the best, but Ike is Ike and he's my fav.  But I also got a Ryoma.

You got both of them?

How many animal sacrifices did you make?

Anywho, congrats!

I also want to say, since Xander is coming soon you can have triple distant counter if you want ;)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/26/2017 at 4:25 PM, Arcanite said:

You got both of them?

How many animal sacrifices did you make?

Anywho, congrats!

I also want to say, since Xander is coming soon you can have triple distant counter if you want ;)

...who said I did animal sacrifices..?

But for real though, my luck with this game is extremely strange because I'll go through weird times of getting nothing great, to getting a lot of 5*.

PS. I got Soren now too..

Spoiler

Edited by MediocreLee

Just now, Arcanite said:

Geez girl, how much money did you spend on this game?

No clue. My main expenditures were during the sibling banner that had Reinhardt and the FE7 banner, before I realised that I should really start hunt summoning. I'm not in true whale leagues, but it's pretty much the same sort of money I spend on other games. Since Heroes is my current game of choice, it's pretty much going towards that. I like to collect things, so I buy a lot of jrpgs, especially, but the ones I have left to collect that I want are expensive, so I've been holding out on those and spending my money elsewhere ^.^''

Just wait until Kent comes into the game... then I'll really see if I'm willing to go full blown whale. Don't have much throwaway money left right now (again, I get bonuses at work for sales so I use that for fun stuff but my sales pitch has been lacking of late. Whoopsie!). I'm in two minds... I want him in the game asap... but I also want time to build up my money reserves. Ahhh, I'll see what happens. I wish I could be an orb hoarder, but I suck at that >.< I wasn't going to pull on this banner but... well, I keep hoping if I pray for Ike hard enough, Karel and/or Eldigan will pop along just to troll me xD I think they know this, though -.-

41 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I got a 4* neutral IV Seliph. How is he? i heard he's not that good of a unit

yeah he sucks a lot and is worthless as hell

I have a 5* Seliph, and am constantly struggling to make him viable. I'm at least going to use my Gunter fodder to give him Armored Blow, so he'll be the tankiest thing in existence...as long as a mage doesn't breathe on him.

I'm honestly not sure what a 4* Seliph could even get close to doing, since my 5* is still really, uh, challenged at things. Like, I guess you could inherit Brash Assault onto someone else...?

Took me 208 orbs to get the emblem of Fire Emblem. I believe he's +Atk / -Res. 54 atk at level 40, stand back Lilina...

I started with full pulls, then green-red only, then red only. This had the pleasant side effect of summoning 5* Marth, Maria, Jesus Soren, Titania (yay!), and Hinoka (double yay!!). Plus a 4* Caeda (backflips!!!), which makes me very happy because my Luftwaffe collection is now complete, except for Bunny Camilla whom I never wanted anyway 'coz she's just a marketing gimmick.

IMG_1881.JPG

10 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Maybe you're doing your sacrifices wrong?

Do you make sure you wash your hands? If it's raw meat, do you season it (well that's for offering to sharena since she doesn't like live animals)?

For Anna do you make sure you bleed the animal out before you send it as an offering? If you're offering steak do you make sure you use Barbecue sauce? I found that that makes it a little better.

I can give other tips if you want also....... :(

I find it kind of funny that I said to promote Male Robin next. If you did, that Marth would not have gone to waste

How many Hinatas did you get? He's really good for fury

Also, congrats on three five stars! Chrom is a little Alfonse-Esque but you can tweak him if you want to use him! Also, what are Marth's natures?

I don't know, you'd think my sacrifices would be great.  I have actual human sacrifices!  Well, bits and pieces of humans, anyway.  Being in wound care gives me no shortage of human tissue that I can offer up in sacrifice after I debride it.

Now, I know how Cain felt, when God did not find his sacrifices good enough.  Do you think I should kill Abel?

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Um... So which if you is actually correct? I hope it's you Vax... Even though yet another -res bugs me a bit. @Rezzy if your curse is -atk, mine is -res, I swear.

I think two or three. But they were all 3 star I think.

I'll trade curses.

Oh, and I got a 5* Effie today.  Guess what her nature is?

Spoiler

-Atk, if you guessed correctly, your prize is some necrotic wound tissue.

Hooray for having to jump through hoops to get my images uploaded~!  Total pull count: 148

Spoiler

fyWGgxO.jpg

1NVpNpt.jpg

And the thing that very few people care about: Boons and banes.

Spoiler

3* Saizo (+HP/-Res): Poison Strike fodder, one day.
4* Jakob (+HP/-Def): While technically better than my -Atk, I'd need 20,000 feathers to get him up to speed.  Since my usual Jakob's job isn't to kill things, this one will give Renewal/Rally Resistance to someone instead.
3* Gunter (neutral): Horse Emblem is slowly but surely becoming a thing.
3* Tiki (+Spd/-Def): I really don't think it's worth giving my Young Tiki Lightning Breath+.  Bonfire, on the other hand, is in high demand.
4* Bartre (+Res/-HP): . . .perhaps someone would care for Smite.

3* Sully (neutral): I'll keep her around for now, but if someone wants Swordbreaker. . .
3* Lissa (+HP/-Spd): I guess I'm putting Renewal on all of my healers.
3* Gordin (+HP/-Def): Weirdly enough, I could use Atk +3. . .
4* Kagero (+HP/-Def): I'll keep her around for utility, for the time being.  Maybe one of my archers will appreciate Daggerbreaker. . .
3* Fir (+Atk/-HP): This is an amazing boon/bane combo.  REALLY need to think about whether or not it trumps +Atk/-Def.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll trade curses.

Reveal hidden contents

Christ, man, that's just some poor luck there, Rezzy. :( I really hope it turns around for you soon!

I don't want to trade curses though, sorry. Please let Ephraim be my only -Atk 5 star. xP

Though interestingly, I just realized that three of the 5 stars I use a lot right now are +HP. Ike, Klein, and Ephraim. And Frederick naturally has a lot of HP. So my boys all got tons of HP lol.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Christ, man, that's just some poor luck there, Rezzy. :( I really hope it turns around for you soon!

I don't want to trade curses though, sorry. Please let Ephraim be my only -Atk 5 star. xP

Though interestingly, I just realized that three of the 5 stars I use a lot right now are +HP. Ike, Klein, and Ephraim. And Frederick naturally has a lot of HP. So my boys all got tons of HP lol.

Oh jeez, this is simply hilarious!  I just pulled Titania!  And she's -Atk!  This is just silly!  I pulled three 5* today, and they're all -Atk.

@Arcanite

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Now, I know how Cain felt, when God did not find his sacrifices good enough.  Do you think I should kill Abel?

Nah cause then you'll get kicked out of "The Garden of Eden Heroes"

I say, switch to Cow Tongues for a while

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Reveal hidden contents

You have joined me and Amphy in "Club -Atk Effie" lol

Even though I have a 4 star one who's +Atk

Just now, Rezzy said:

Oh jeez, this is simply hilarious!  I just pulled Titania!  And she's -Atk!  This is just silly!  I pulled three 5* today, and they're all -Atk.

@Arcanite

At this point, just start reading through the bible and find where God starts directing the Israelites on how to make atonement sacrifices

I just don't even know what to say anymore

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Nah cause then you'll get kicked out of "The Garden of Eden Heroes"

I say, switch to Cow Tongues for a while

You have joined me and Amphy in "Club -Atk Effie" lol

Even though I have a 4 star one who's +Atk

At this point, just start reading through the bible and find where God starts directing the Israelites on how to make atonement sacrifices

I just don't even know what to say anymore

I'm doing my just-got-home-from-work chain pulling and I'm doing great at getting 5*.

I even pulled a 5* Mercenary, just now.

Bad news, it's Ogma, wrong mercenary.

Worse news, he's -Atk!

That is four 5* I've pulled today, and every, single, one, is, -Atk!  I think bemused is the proper word here.

I need to get screenshots, this must be a record!

Eh, as long as the character's attack isn't Tsubaki-tier bad, I find -atk to be acceptable. My 5-star male Robin is -atk, and before I even learned that he was -atk he was doing very well for me anyway. (EDIT: No offense to you, Tsubaki, you're cool. Your attack is just kind of low.)

I'd rather have a 5-star character (or a character I like) with a bad boon/bane than not get a 5-star character at all. So far, I have seen a variety of boon/banes for my 5-star units, some bad and some good.

Edited by Sunwoo

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy ...Wow, I have no words. That's just so uncool...

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Eh, as long as the character's attack isn't Tsubaki-tier bad, I find -atk to be acceptable. My 5-star male Robin is -atk, and before I even learned that he was -atk he was doing very well for me anyway. (EDIT: No offense to you, Tsubaki, you're cool. Your attack is just kind of low.)

I'd rather have a 5-star character (or a character I like) with a bad boon/bane than not get a 5-star character at all. So far, I have seen a variety of boon/banes for my 5-star units, some bad and some good.

I find it more funny than anything else, since the majority of my 5* even before today were -Atk, I've found ways to make them work in Arena.

The sheer implausibilty that the vast majority of my 20 or so 5* by this point are -Atk is a statistical anomaly.

Let my suffering be a beacon to those who have bad luck, for I am the Queen of -Atk!

I'm glad I got Soren and Titania in some form at least, and I'd be happy to have -Atk Ike, just to have him.  Come to think of it, if anybody's got -Atk Ike, he was probably supposed to go to me.

@Rezzy

I̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶-̶A̶t̶k̶ ̶I̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶6̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶

Maybe you should just not play heroes for a day or two. The game might be trying to tell you to chill. It can't handle the amount of time and orbs you spent so it's punishing you. Try giving your device a little breather.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Come to think of it, if anybody's got -Atk Ike, he was probably supposed to go to me.

If I get an Ike and he's -Atk, I'm asking you for my orbs back.

Spoiler

And you better give them back!

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I find it more funny than anything else, since the majority of my 5* even before today were -Atk, I've found ways to make them work in Arena.

The sheer implausibilty that the vast majority of my 20 or so 5* by this point are -Atk is a statistical anomaly.

Let my suffering be a beacon to those who have bad luck, for I am the Queen of -Atk!

I'm glad I got Soren and Titania in some form at least, and I'd be happy to have -Atk Ike, just to have him.  Come to think of it, if anybody's got -Atk Ike, he was probably supposed to go to me.

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or terrified by your pulls.

I'm 98% certain of the boon/bane of your Ike. . .but this is one of those things where, if I vocalize it, I won't pull another 5* for a VERY long time.

So instead I'll wish you luck on the Ike pull.

Wow this game seems intent on giving me 3*. I did two sessions and as you'd guess, all three stars (by the way they were all full summon sessions).
Can't remember the first pull though. So let's skip to the second one.

-Hana
-Palla
-Gunter
-Corrin
-Raigh

None even had the skills I wanted, except for Rally Attack. But that's about it. Pretty disappointed. But that's my luck I suppose.

@Rezzy I would kill to have your kind of luck. At least you have the characters. I don't really care about boons or banes. I use -SPD Lucina on my arena team to prove it.

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Rezzy

I̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶-̶A̶t̶k̶ ̶I̶k̶e̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶6̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶

Maybe you should just not play heroes for a day or two. The game might be trying to tell you to chill. It can't handle the amount of time and orbs you spent so it's punishing you. Try giving your device a little breather.

If I get an Ike and he's -Atk, I'm asking you for my orbs back.

Hide contents

And you better give them back!

Apart from my Pulls, I've actually barely played today.  Left home around 6:30 and didn't get back until 5:00ish, and general parenting stuff taking most of my attention.

Well, if you get my -Atk Ike, you better hand him over.

23 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or terrified by your pulls.

I'm 98% certain of the boon/bane of your Ike. . .but this is one of those things where, if I vocalize it, I won't pull another 5* for a VERY long time.

So instead I'll wish you luck on the Ike pull.

I need -Atk Ike to make my set complete.  I'm on a roll.

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

@Rezzy I would kill to have your kind of luck. At least you have the characters. I don't really care about boons or banes. I use -SPD Lucina on my arena team to prove it.

I would say I would kill for better luck, but with -Atk, I have trouble killing people.

And here's my team of -Atk today.  Maybe I misread, but I believe they are all -Atk.

Spoiler

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-26-06-08-

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-26-18-15-

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-26-18-29-

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-26-18-30-

Aaaaa I want to do another pull so bad but I am stuck at a measly 12 orbs and I am definitely not letting myself buy any orbs until I get done with my school work this week...

My summon from last night did get me a +res/-hp 5* Fae! That leaves just Ninian for my dragon collection that'll probably happen someday.... but now I just want Soren and Iiiiiiiiiike!

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

@Rezzy

I'm reading @Rezzy's pulls to cheer myself up (apologies Rezzy), although all the people pulling +atk -res on their first try kinda kills me. It's rather heartbreaking but I think one day I'll get over it. That day being the release of Erk or Ayra or Mia. 

Rezzy if u get an Ike that's not -atk I'll trade u mine so u can complete the set. I want to say ur luck will change, but at this point I'm not sure if it's possible :/

Between the Orbs I had saved and the ones I got among the new maps I got enough for three full pulls. Now game, you know I'm not picky, just give me one of the Greil Mercs. Hopefully Soren or Titania. Maybe Mist. Heck, I'll even take a bad nature Ike. Please?

Well, here's what happened.

Pulls #35, #36 and #37:

Spoiler

thPX2Nj.jpg

l6hBtbQ.jpg

uXTHPYn.jpg

*Sigh*

Oh well, at least Shiida is new. And there's plenty of Skill fodder here. AND ANOTHER FRIGGIN' BARTRE WHAT THE HELL GAME.

1 hour ago, immatx said:

I'm reading @Rezzy's pulls to cheer myself up (apologies Rezzy), although all the people pulling +atk -res on their first try kinda kills me. It's rather heartbreaking but I think one day I'll get over it. That day being the release of Erk or Ayra or Mia. 

Rezzy if u get an Ike that's not -atk I'll trade u mine so u can complete the set. I want to say ur luck will change, but at this point I'm not sure if it's possible :/

No apologies necessary, my tale serves as catharsis for all!

37 minutes ago, Jave said:

Between the Orbs I had saved and the ones I got among the new maps I got enough for three full pulls. Now game, you know I'm not picky, just give me one of the Greil Mercs. Hopefully Soren or Titania. Maybe Mist. Heck, I'll even take a bad nature Ike. Please?

Well, here's what happened.

Pulls #35, #36 and #37:

Reveal hidden contents

thPX2Nj.jpg

l6hBtbQ.jpg

uXTHPYn.jpg

*Sigh*

Oh well, at least Shiida is new. And there's plenty of Skill fodder here. AND ANOTHER FRIGGIN' BARTRE WHAT THE HELL GAME.

I hope your luck improves.  I'll try to send some -Atk 5*s your way.

48 minutes ago, Smog said:

The losing streak continues.

Three banners have passed and still no 5-Star Pull

NWYn9Of.jpg

I guess many other players in here are having tough luck with this game as well. 

Honestly. . .that's nothing.  Some people have hit 5% on the 5* pull.

Besides, were you truly expecting to hit a 5* at 7% max?

EDIT: Assuming the upper focus rate (5* rate x2), the odds of NOT hitting a 5* in three pulls is 81.7%.  In other words, your post is rather hyperbolic, given the odds.

Edited by eclipse

55 minutes ago, Smog said:

The losing streak continues.

Three banners have passed and still no 5-Star Pull

NWYn9Of.jpg

I guess many other players in here are having tough luck with this game as well. 

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Honestly. . .that's nothing.  Some people have hit 5% on the 5* pull.

Besides, were you truly expecting to hit a 5* at 7% max?

EDIT: Assuming the upper focus rate (5* rate x2), the odds of NOT hitting a 5* in three pulls is 81.7%.  In other words, your post is rather hyperbolic, given the odds.

Maybe he means three full Banners, like no 5* on the Bunny Banner, Alm & Friends Banner, or this Banner.