• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Ooh, thanks!  I'll update the first post after I post my own pulls!

You're welcome! Also, grats on the green haired units!

Some additional info I noticed:

• the 0,5% increase is divided between the 5* and focus 5* rates, making both 3,25% after 5 pulls.
  • Furthermore, the rate increase only applies to the focus group you pulled from, so if you pull from Legendary Heroes, you won't have increased rates in Deep Devotion. Similarly, you will likely lose the rate increase when the focus group event goes away (the current 2 are around until Feb 15th)

I ended up rerolling for more than an hour so that I could get a 5 Star. Got Marth. I also got Subaki (:>_<:) and Serra (:wub:).

Saving my orbs for now. Hope I get a few free rolls: I would really like some other characters...

I've still never gotten a five star, and the game is getting tough right now (took me three tries to beat the last part of the Awakening chapter)... My Freddy and Olivia are still my best fighters. I hope to get a five star I'm willing to use soon.

Just now, Blade Lord Lyn said:

Yup especially increasing he 5*chances of happening.

Of course that means I'm screwed cause I used the orbs whenever I had any just trying to get Lyn and Azura. I'm on chapter eight now. Of course there are two other difficulties so that helps.

3 minutes ago, valieruswanderer said:

As of now there are only nine chapters, so use your orbs wisely people!

Seriously? That's a really short game... I hope a lot more are added in the future.

Just now, valieruswanderer said:

Of course that means I'm screwed cause I used the orbs whenever I had any just trying to get Lyn and Azura. I'm on chapter eight now. Of course there are two other difficulties so that helps.

Yeah so it helps while eventually being lucky during the process.

1 minute ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I think I saw somewhere that they are planning to add maps or at least content twice a month.

Twice a month is too slow, imo. Pokemon GO is already slow enough, why must this game also be slow?

EDIT: I doubt that, valieruswanderer. People still play Fates and Awakening even though they released more than a year ago and they're obviously not short games. They also got DLC added later.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, valieruswanderer said:

They kinda of have to otherwise the game will die by the end of the month, and by the end of the year it will all be forgotten.

Exactly why put out everything when you can keep the game alive with more content down the line?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Twice a month is too slow, imo. Pokemon GO is already slow enough, why must this game also be slow?

EDIT: I doubt that, valieruswanderer. People still play Fates and Awakening even though they released more than a year ago and they're obviously not short games. They also got DLC added later.

Will you keep playing if they don't add new chapters? Or characters.

Just now, valieruswanderer said:

Will you keep playing if they don't add new chapters? Or characters.

I never said anything about not adding content at all. Awakening and Fates got content added even though they started off with more than Heroes is. I'm saying Heroes could've started with a bit more than what's there and still have plenty to add later.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I never said anything about not adding content at all. Awakening and Fates got content added even though they started off with more than Heroes is. I'm saying Heroes could've started with a bit more than what's there and still have plenty to add later.

Yeah fair enough.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've still never gotten a five star, and the game is getting tough right now (took me three tries to beat the last part of the Awakening chapter)... My Freddy and Olivia are still my best fighters. I hope to get a five star I'm willing to use soon.

Frederick with the Hammer is a blessing