• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will pull Azura this banner.

must.

But I'll wait since the $53 I dropped tonight got me... well, it wasn't all that bad in all honesty, but no 5* on an increased-chance banner kinda stings.

I'll wait 'til the end of the banner and use all the F2P orbs I get, and if I still can't get Azura, maybe I'll drop a little more.

Decided to do 1 pull on the Hero Fest banner; it was awful overall:

+Def/-Res 3* Raigh

+Res/-HP 3* Florina

+Atk/-HP 3* Odin (Moonbow or Blarblade+...?)

+Res/-Atk 3* Hana (potential Life and Death fodder)

+Atk/-Res 4* Maria

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Decided to do 1 pull on the Hero Fest banner; it was awful overall:

+Def/-Res 3* Raigh

+Res/-HP 3* Florina

+Atk/-HP 3* Odin (Moonbow or Blarblade+...?)

+Res/-Atk 3* Hana (potential Life and Death fodder)

+Atk/-Res 4* Maria

. . .what the hell, that's a legit Odin.  You train him! :P:

But seriously, if you're dead-set on using him as fodder, -blade+.  Moonbow can be had from other sources.

So I went full whale and, of course, was disappointed. Everyone was a 3* apart from a few (most of whom I already have great boons and banes for so no excitement there).

Only two of any note are 5* Jeorge, whom I wanted even though I have him at 4*, and finally getting Jakob, who has been avoiding me. I have another Sheena now, too, who hopefully has better boons and banes. I'll check them when I get home. Worst luck on a banner for a long time -.- Is this game so against me getting Takumi? *sigh*

Oh well, I'll build up my orbs manually in game and try again ^.^

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

29 pulls. 4 Hectors. Well, then...

Only 29 pulls on this unbelievably good banner? Are we sure you're Ice Dragon!?

But seriously speaking, oh lords. Your defense team is probably going to be looking even more scary now. 

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Only 29 pulls on this unbelievably good banner? Are we sure you're Ice Dragon!?

But seriously speaking, oh lords. Your defense team is probably going to be looking even more scary now. 

I don't have the inventory space to keep pulling without cleaning up first.

Most of those Hectors are going straight to my other armors to build my Fire Wall.

After that is maybe Lucina. Maybe Titania also. Maybe I'll have a Hector left over at the end.

Hm... what else can I put Distant Counter on (and have it actually be truly viable)... Flying Wall of Fire and Sharp Things?

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

29 pulls. 4 Hectors. Well, then...

I need your luck. Teach me the ways of the wishi-washi. I went wishi-washi, hunt summoned for colourless and greens and got pretty much nowt to show for it >.<

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hm... what else can I put Distant Counter on (and have it actually be truly viable)... Flying Wall of Fire and Sharp Things?

That depends on whether or not you'll share some Hectors who already has Distant Counter, and why.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, Distant Counter Vantage any Sword Lord is pretty ridiculous I guess.

Well, with the Hero Fest banner, I have to try and get any of these units!

2 Colourless, 1 of Red, Green, Blue

3*Wrys (Never pulled, still have one), 3* Azama (Again, dupe), 3* Shanna (Threw her away before. Sure Why not?), 4* Corrin (You're a new one.... But you're also Cornin), 3* Bartre (Dupe, but I currently don't have one)

3 Blue, 1 each Colourless and Green (No Ryoma then. :( )

3* M!Robin (Once again, I already have a great one. No need for ya), 5* Azura (On the one hand, I need non-blues. On the other hand, 5* Dancer! Neutral, by the way), 3* Sully (Well, She's new.), 3* Wrys (STOP) and 4* Gunter (Got my hopes up for a second, dupe, but he does have hone cav, right?)

3 Red, 1 each Blue and Green

3* Donnel (5 now. Come on), 3* Hana (Where were you in March?), 4* Eliwood (Not the Elibian lord I was looking for, but hey, at least Roy's dad's in now. +Spd/-Def, he is not going to tank swordlords), 3* Selena (Dupe, sacrifice, bla bla bla) and 3* Barst (Chop, Lop, skill sacrifice!)

Mixed bad of sacrifices, potential Horse Emblem and Azura!

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Something Lumi mentioned was that she wouldn't put distant counter on Ayra if she didn't have the defensive stats for it. That makes sense, I guess. Maybe a unit who has good enough resistance to deal with the mages and a respectable defense for the bows and daggers?

Just pulled a Hector and a Ninian (right after making a thread saying I'd strongly consider them for a custom focus). After getting burned on the PoR banner, I needed this.

Edited by NekoKnight

Blessed art thou, Hero Fest banner! HAHAHA

So many individual pulls but I wound up with 2 Hectors(-Def/+Res, -Res/+HP) and 2 more Takumis(-HP/+Spd, -Spd/+Atk)!

BUzGw4r.png

JUPQfKN.png

Spent about 80 orbs total.

Questions. Which Hector do I feed to Roy, to complete him, the other will be put on my main team. Also, my current Takumi is -Spd/+Res, I should feed the Takumis to my new -HP/+Spd Takumi, correct?

1 minute ago, Suichimo said:

Questions. Which Hector do I feed to Roy, to complete him, the other will be put on my main team. Also, my current Takumi is -Spd/+Res, I should feed the Takumis to my new -HP/+Spd Takumi, correct?

+HP/-Res is actually a pretty good combination for Hector. +HP allows him to stay in Armads' Quick Riposte range for longer, and -Res doesn't matter at all.

+Spd/-HP is the best one, yeah. Though, would you want to give anyone else Close Counter?

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That depends on whether or not you'll share some Hectors who already has Distant Counter, and why.

Draug because Wall of Fire. Zephiel because Wall of Fire. Gwendolyn because Wall of Fire. Effie (once I get a better nature) because Wall of Fire. Sheena because Wall of Fire. Hector because Wall of Fire.

That's all 7 of my total career Hectors, but I'm almost certainly going to have more before this banner is over.

Considering putting it on my +10 Lucina [+Atk, -Res] along with Vantage because my +10 Lucina [+Spd, -Res] is currently running Fury and Desperation.

Considering putting it on a Titania whenever I get around to getting one because she actually makes a really good Reinhardt (and any other blue mage) counter killer.

Everyone else off the top of my head (other than the Flying Wall of Fire and Sharp Things members) already gets Distant Counter from their weapon.

(Anyways, off to bed. I'll check up again in the morning.)

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Lyrai said:

Guh. That banner sure looks delicious... should I really abandon the Ike banner and go for this one...?

The OP banner is open until May 8th, while Ike stays until May 15th. So you can go back to Ike banner afterwards if you want. 

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

+HP/-Res is actually a pretty good combination for Hector. +HP allows him to stay in Armads' Quick Riposte range for longer, and -Res doesn't matter at all.

+Spd/-HP is the best one, yeah. Though, would you want to give anyone else Close Counter?

The only other ranged characters I've been using are M!Robin and Kagero. Robin could probably use it, but I've got Kagero planned out.

I was losing hope on the World of Radiance banner because I didn't really get some of the focus units on my first few pulls. So I squeezed out all of the free orbs I could get just to get to 20 orbs and thought, "IT'S EITHER THE IKE WAY OR HIGH WAY". Took the risk and...

Spoiler

I DIED FOR A LITTLE. AND THEN GOT RESURRECTED, AND THEN DIED AGAIN. I swear to Elimine, this game sometimes... just leaves me overwhelmed. Sheesh. Okay seems like I won't uninstall this game yet, I have my duties to fulfill! 

Btw his natures are +Hp/-res, and thank the heavens his atk remains neutral. 

Edited by Lucıůs