@BANRYU -HP isn't that bad, and +DEF is actually kinda alright (31 DEF is decent, I think). Might want to give her a different Axe tho, Camilla probably wants a Killer or Silver Axe (though you could run Emerald Axe if you want, I think Camilla has the defenses to be a wall against Blues with that).

Nice Camilla, mate. Could be much worse (could be -ATK, maybe -SPD).

@Quintessence Can Robin still come up as a 5-Star? Because I keep getting him as a 3-Star.

I haven't pulled anything notable since my last post, I don't think. Just another 3-Star Hinata (which, meh, Fury fodder, but I only need Fury on Marth and maybe Chrom). I dunno if I should pull again. On the one hand, the only heroes I actually want from the Tellius banner (Soren/Titania) are most likely gonna drop to 4-Star, so I don't need to pull for them now. On the other hand, I don't particularly care for the Hero Fest heroes (I have a bunch of swordies already, so Ryoma doesn't interest me, I have Ninian as a Blue Dancer so I don't care about Azura, Hector is an armor, ew) except for Takumi (I would like a Takumi, Takumi is cool), and I'm not sure it'd be worth it to pull Greys just for Takumi (knowing my luck, I wouldn't be able to get Grey orbs anyway if I went looking for him, or I'd just pull Gordins and Serras... but this is still my best chance to get a Takumi, since he's on a 5% chance vs other 5-Stars at 3%). Do you guys think I should try for Takumi, or wait until we know who (and what) is on Celica's banner (I'm pretty sure I won't care about anyone on the Battling Xander banner, but Celica's banner might have someone interesting on it... I'm hoping we'll get a healer with Invoke so we can summon generic allies, I would pull for that)?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@Quintessence Can Robin still come up as a 5-Star? Because I keep getting him as a 3-Star.

Robin is only available as 3* and 4* right now.  Once the Gauntlet starts, he'll probably be available as 5* again.

I marvel at ppl getting Ryomas and Hectors and Takumis (heroes I've always wanted! *sob*) while here I am having drawn yet another 3* Gunter and 3* Bartre this last mini-pull.  My team is really starting to feel the lack of 5* sword users, but I think it'll have to wait for a few more months.  Unless Nintendo has a funny fit and decides to give us all a bunch of orbs? For, uh...a random celebration? :D

Edited by mewyeon

4 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I marvel at ppl getting Ryomas and Hectors and Takumis (heroes I've always wanted! *sob*) while here I am having drawn yet another 3* Gunter and 3* Bartre.  My team is really starting to feel the lack of 5* sword users, but I think it'll have to wait for a few more months.  Unless Nintendo gets a funny fit and decides to give us all a bunch of orbs? For, uh...a random celebration? :D

Ah yes, a fellow free to player.

Your lack of 5 star sword users shall soon be fed fellow free one. Once Xander comes around, promote him as fast as possible and give him a nice busted B skill. Then you will have Sword user A la mode!

Edited by Arcanite

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ah yes, a fellow free to player.

Your lack of 5 star sword users shall soon be fed fellow free one. Once Xander comes around, promote him as fast as possible and give him a nice busted B skill. Then you will have Sword user A la mode!

His Res stat though...

18 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

I marvel at ppl getting Ryomas and Hectors and Takumis (heroes I've always wanted! *sob*) while here I am having drawn yet another 3* Gunter and 3* Bartre.  My team is really starting to feel the lack of 5* sword users, but I think it'll have to wait for a few more months.  Unless Nintendo gets a funny fit and decides to give us all a bunch of orbs? For, uh...a random celebration? :D

I think there's going to be 10 Orbs for that fortune event thing, and then 20 after the next Gauntlet, plus the 2 per day for Hero Fest or whatever they're calling it.

41 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@BANRYU -HP isn't that bad, and +DEF is actually kinda alright (31 DEF is decent, I think). Might want to give her a different Axe tho, Camilla probably wants a Killer or Silver Axe (though you could run Emerald Axe if you want, I think Camilla has the defenses to be a wall against Blues with that).

Nice Camilla, mate. Could be much worse (could be -ATK, maybe -SPD).

Hah thanks man xD Yeah actually, this might be ideal for the Distant Counter Camilla I wanted to build lol.... (would still need to pull a Hector though and I'm not sure I want to pass up the chance at pulling Ike and Soren for that lol.... ;; Seems I've got some priorities to adjust haha....) Yeah, I was planning on hitting her up for Silver or Emerald (since my team handles everything but Robin and non-infantry blues pretty good)... Shit now I gotta decide who to use resources on between her and Titania.

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Hah thanks man xD Yeah actually, this might be ideal for the Distant Counter Camilla I wanted to build lol.... (would still need to pull a Hector though and I'm not sure I want to pass up the chance at pulling Ike and Soren for that lol.... ;; Seems I've got some priorities to adjust haha....) Yeah, I was planning on hitting her up for Silver or Emerald (since my team handles everything but Robin and non-infantry blues pretty good)... Shit now I gotta decide who to use resources on between her and Titania.

Distant Counter might be wasted on Camilla.  As a Brave user, she depends on Player Phase, and stripping her of Darting Blow deprives her of those sexy x4 attacks.

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I say put your resources toward Camilla, unless Titania's 2 extra Speed matters more to you, since Camilla beats Titania in every other stat (except HP, where they tie) and can fly over all terrain (I mean, you'd have to watch out for archers, but you have something to deal with those, yeah?). You'd have to inherit an Emerald Axe onto her, but if you have a spare Arthur then I think Camilla would be the superior option here.

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Camilla has really good stats once you get rid of her Brave ax so You're going the right way with getting off darting blow. She can actually be a decent unit since her res, defense, attack, and speed aren't bad at all. You really need to give her some skills though so be careful of what you want, and make sure you know distant counter might not save you against arrow users! (even though as a mage killer she'll be pretty nasty)

My vote is for silver ax. Screw attacking 4 times

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Distant Counter might be wasted on Camilla.  As a Brave user, she depends on Player Phase, and stripping her of Darting Blow deprives her of those sexy x4 attacks.

12 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I say put your resources toward Camilla, unless Titania's 2 extra Speed matters more to you, since Camilla beats Titania in every other stat (except HP, where they tie) and can fly over all terrain (I mean, you'd have to watch out for archers, but you have something to deal with those, yeah?). You'd have to inherit an Emerald Axe onto her, but if you have a spare Arthur then I think Camilla would be the superior option here.

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Camilla has really good stats once you get rid of her Brave ax so You're going the right way with getting off darting blow. She can actually be a decent unit since her res, defense, attack, and speed aren't bad at all. You really need to give her some skills though so be careful of what you want, and make sure you know distant counter might not save you against arrow users! (even though as a mage killer she'll be pretty nasty)

My vote is for silver ax. Screw attacking 4 times

I might go with Brave + Darting for now, but the plan is indeed to go Silver or Emerald / DC / QuickRip ~3o 

I've got Arthur (and possibly, if I REALLy want to conserve feathers, Titania) for Emerald Axe, 2 Gunters (was gonna give Hone Cav to some of my horsemen but looks like they're taking the backseat once again lmao RIP) for Silver Axe+ and Harsh Command, a 4* Subaki for Swap/QR2, so the only thing missing is gonna be Hector for Distant Counter... >3> and butt-tons of feathers OTL

Edited by BANRYU

Just now, BANRYU said:

I might go with Brave + Darting for now, but the plan is indeed to go Silver or Emerald / DC / QuickRip ~3o 

I've got Arthur (and possibly, if I REALLy want to conserve feathers, Titania) for Emerald Axe, 2 Gunters (was gonna give Hone Cav to some of my horsemen but looks like they're taking the backseat once again lmao RIP), a 4* Subaki for Swap/QR2, so the only thing missing is gonna be Hector for Distant Counter... >3> and butt-tons of feathers OTL

I don't like distant counter for her, but if that's what you want, go ahead bro!

congrats btw

Spoiler

Even though I don't like her that much

I don't like distant counter for her, but if that's what you want, go ahead bro!

congrats btw

Hide contents

Yeah it's tough not being able to run Iote alongside it since she actually survives arrows pretty good that way, but DC + QuickRip is how she gets the most kills by my testimation (I don't care if it's wasted on her lmao I will have the strongest Camilla). Besides, I've got TA3 mRobin for bows so she shouldn't be bothered too bad heh. And thanks~

Edited by BANRYU

congrats btw

Hide contents

It's because she's Nohrian Scum, isn't It?

I think we got a bit off topic, bit back on topic, I Pulled a 4* Camilla along with my 5*s, the first time I've gotten her since like the first day.  I was thinking, hey I can merge my - Atk Camilla into her!  Nope, she's - Atk, too.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Nope, she's - Atk, too.

At this point, I'm not even sure if you're telling the truth anymore........

Why?

Why does this need to happen?

You should wrote a complaint and let them know your game is being hacked or something XD

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's because she's Nohrian Scum, isn't It?

Precisely

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

At this point, I'm not even sure if you're telling the truth anymore........

Why?

Why does this need to happen?

You should wrote a complaint and let them know your game is being hacked or something XD

Precisely

I did post the screenshots of my - Atk 5* earlier, it's just a bit of work to do it every time.

Ever play D&D and roll like a dozen natural 1s in one session?  At first, it's unfortunate, but after a while, you just want to see how many times you utterly fail in a joyous bit of morbid curiosity.  It's become a game at this point.

Remind me to post my Clair and Takumi tomorrow.  I suppose photo evidence of sixteen or so - Atk 5* will be needed to keep my title.

Well after a tonne of pulls where I got basically nothing, I've finally got a Takumi! He's +Def/-Spd; not the best, but I can work with it. I'll try to get Ryoma before I start spending orbs on colourless to try and get a better one though.

All right, on a whim, I did a second pull from the S Rank Banner. I wasn't fussed about Takumi or Ryoma, so I only nabbed the green and blue orb, in that order.

@Arcanite I now have an Oboro. 3*, no interesting skills, I have several blue units that suit it better.

As for the green one... well, it was Hector. Figures I get him and Eliwood before Lyn and Lilina.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

All right, on a whim, I did a second pull from the S Rank Banner. I wasn't fussed about Takumi or Ryoma, so I only nabbed the green and blue orb, in that order.

@Arcanite I now have an Oboro. 3*, no interesting skills, I have several blue units that suit it better.

As for the green one... well, it was Hector. Figures I get him and Eliwood before Lyn and Lilina.

Green orbs have the best focus unit chance this banner, because green orbs have less 5* units. (Meaning the focus unit 5* chance dominates green orbs that show up.)

Great banner to grab some DC fodder, to be honest.

Edited by DehNutCase

@Arcanite and other Doubting Thomases about the Miracle of -Atk.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-28-21-13-

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-28-20-48-

Thankfully, I already had a 5* Takumi that I've had for a while.

Edited by Rezzy

I've done a second account on emulator. So far, I've done 3 pulls on the Heros Fest.

Spoiler

Pretty bad pulls. And too much blue. My interesting units/4* are resume to :

• A M!Robin 3* as my first summon (He's always with me. What a great friend you are, Robin !) (+Atk -Def with that, pretty cool. Not excellent, but cool.)
  • Florina -Atk +Def 4*
  • Azura 5* +Res -Atk (even with this I've bad IVs. Seriously).
  • Oboro 4* +Spd -Def
  • Sakura 4* +Spd -Def

The only red I had was Raigh 3*. And with bad IVs (+Def -Atk). Now I want Ryoma in this account for a team with M!Robin, Azura, Ryoma and a fourth character... Probably a green mage. I'll see. It'll depend on what I'll pull later.

Guys, I had enough to pull again with the Freebie Orbs today, so I figured I'd do a full Pull, maybe get lucky with that 8% chance at a 5*.

And I got another Effie!

She's also -Atk.  I forget which one is which.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-26-18-30-Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-04-29-13-15-

Well, all my Orbs from the batch I bought are gone, now.  I might have enough after the new May quests start.  Maybe I can merge my Effies and make something decent.  In terms of pure 5*, this is the best luck I've had in the past few days, averaging a 5* in over 50% of my batches of 5.

@Arcanite @Anacybele @MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack @Elieson @eclipse @Quintessence @Jave