1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

@Rezzy

After seeing some of the others guys in FE2, he doesn't even come close to being pretty boy enough xD I shall not pull on this upcoming banner. I don't need a bonus charrie for the arena since I presume Xander will be amongst them and he's already a staple for me. I decided to even replace my Ryoma because of the defence tiles. Xander just laughs at so many characters trying to kill him (Soren polishes off the Reinhardts and Lindes... Ninians and Azuras... they tend to be the ones I've mostly come across that Xander doesn't like).

I honestly don't know much about the Gaiden guys, but I think Boey looks cool, and hope to pull him.  To bad he's a green mage, so he'll compete with Nino, Julia, Cecilia, and Soren for a spot.  Jeez, Green Mage sure is congested with good/personal fave units of mine.  I've got 70 Orbs saved up now, but the whale song may call again, depending on how much luck I have.  Eventually, they're going to run out of girls to add.  They've already been disproportionately added so far.  To think that half of our armor knights are female right now in Heroes.  Honestly, Wendy, Effie, and Sheena are the only ones I can even think of, apart from Kjelle, so literally any more armors added will have to be guys.  This trend applies to pretty much most unit types.

37 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Man, I've done several full pulls on the mage girl banner with no shiny 5 stars to show for it *sigh*.  I'm up to 4.75% on that banner now.  Hopefully I don't get all the way up to 5.75% again like on the PoR banner, haha. 

At least I got 2 new characters?  Pulled a Maria and Beruka (×2) for the first time... 

Part of the reason I stopped Pulling was my bonus percentage had reset, and I hate wasting the bonus, if I have one.  Wish I didn't have to wait until Monday.  Don't these guys know I'm going to be at work?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Eventually, they're going to run out of girls to add.  They've already been disproportionately added so far.  To think that half of our armor knights are female right now in Heroes.  Honestly, Wendy, Effie, and Sheena are the only ones I can even think of, apart from Kjelle, so literally any more armors added will have to be guys.  This trend applies to pretty much most unit types.

Meg.

Also Amelia, but that's probably just when I play. If she were added she would probably be an infantry lance like Donnel. 

On the flip side, they got in the one pegasus knight guy. So the Affirmative Action Heroes aren't just for the sake of getting more boobs into the game. Though if they weren't dedicated to adding every Fates retainer, Subaki would be my first pick to not get added.

Just now, Gustavos said:

Meg.

Also Amelia, but that's probably just when I play. If she were added she would probably be an infantry lance like Donnel. 

On the flip side, they got in the one pegasus knight guy. So the Affirmative Action Heroes aren't just for the sake of getting more boobs into the game. Though if they weren't dedicated to adding every Fates retainer, Subaki would be my first pick to not get added.

Forgot about Meg.  A casualty of having zero Support Convos, I suppose.

If they added Amelia, she'd probably be Lance Infantry, since she doesn't have a canon promotion, as far as I know.

That still leave dozens of male Armors they could add for every girl.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Meg isn't a casualty of having 0 support Convos, Meg is a casualty of being Meg.

She's the Dawn Brigadiest Dawn Brigadier, and that's not a good thing.

Edited by DehNutCase

Just now, DehNutCase said:

Meg isn't a casualty of having 0 support Convos, Meg is a casualty of being Meg.

She's the Dawn Brigadiest Dawn Brigadier, and that's not a good thing.

Even crap units I usually remember, since the completionist in me likes using different units and filling out support logs.  In RD, most units only get like 2 lines of dialogue, so there's no real motivation to try suboptimal units.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Even crap units I usually remember, since the completionist in me likes using different units and filling out support logs.  In RD, most units only get like 2 lines of dialogue, so there's no real motivation to try suboptimal units.

Had to stroke Ike's ego, no time to flesh out the Dawn Brigade.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Actually, a lot of units get lines in base convos. Meg has a couple with Zihark and his dad, IRRC.

It's just that you don't need support ranks to see those, so there's no need to use them, it's enough that they're alive.

6 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Wow, some great pulls there. I was going to say most of your 5*'s have great natures but then the Azuras came along. One -Atk and one -spd - ouch. Thankfully, she's not really a front lines kind, so it shouldn't affect her usage too much. My Azura is one of my most used units (with only Reinhardt beating her).

Thankfully, awful natures tend to be limited to my lower-starred units (I've gotten my fair share of +Atk healers and -Spd flyers).

You are quite right - I've grown to love her a fair amount in these last 2 weeks, and -Atk rarely seems to hinder her effectiveness (she occasionally takes extra hits from weakened-but-not-slain swordies, but that's about it).  -Spd is another matter entirely, but it's not like I'd be using my second string Azura for anything besides Dance to begin with :P:

10 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I honestly don't know much about the Gaiden guys, but I think Boey looks cool, and hope to pull him.  To bad he's a green mage, so he'll compete with Nino, Julia, Cecilia, and Soren for a spot.  Jeez, Green Mage sure is congested with good/personal fave units of mine.  I've got 70 Orbs saved up now, but the whale song may call again, depending on how much luck I have.  Eventually, they're going to run out of girls to add.  They've already been disproportionately added so far.  To think that half of our armor knights are female right now in Heroes.  Honestly, Wendy, Effie, and Sheena are the only ones I can even think of, apart from Kjelle, so literally any more armors added will have to be guys.  This trend applies to pretty much most unit types.

Part of the reason I stopped Pulling was my bonus percentage had reset, and I hate wasting the bonus, if I have one.  Wish I didn't have to wait until Monday.  Don't these guys know I'm going to be at work?

Honestly, at this point, I think they'll work up a way around that. I mean, if they were going to make it unequal, they should have started with Alm's lot. I'd be waiting to see if they ever do a main banner with just guys to try and bring up the amounts, since, as you said, there are more guys overall (I'll assume that's correct, since I haven't looked it up. It sounds right lol). I didn't check how many guys and girls were in it at the start, and I know more guys have been slated to be added over girls for GHBs so far, at least. 

They don't seem to like adding more armours. We've only had one since the game began, and none added during any banners. I honestly wish they'd added Kellam for April fools, but it'd've been too much to give an entirely new free character, I guess lol. 

I like Boey, just not enough. Besides, since I'm into hunt summoning now, I would rather wait for a banner that's better for that. It doesn't help that I only need literally one other green unit (Minerva), so there's little incentive for me to pull. Celica, I might have also pulled for if the banner had been unequal with at least one colour, but I'd rather wait. I don't particularly like Mae or Genny's art, so I really don't care how long it takes for me to pull them ^.^;;

Oh well. Good luck with the pulling. I'm sure you'll find use for Boey, should you get him :D If the whale song calls, I'll hope you get even better pulls lol. I know the allure of the whale song. I'm hoping it's gone for me when I got Takumi and Hector... but if Kent or a few others come into the game... Well, the song might sing again. Not forgetting special events, providing they keep those equal. I'm really going to be annoyed if they don't, which is my main fear (and my main reason for wanting the main banners always even). 

@red-and-soulless

I'm sure you'd've found use for the -spd one if you hadn't pulled the other Azura ^.^ I'd probably end up merging them, myself, but I know some people like to run two :D 

52 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Honestly, at this point, I think they'll work up a way around that. I mean, if they were going to make it unequal, they should have started with Alm's lot. I'd be waiting to see if they ever do a main banner with just guys to try and bring up the amounts, since, as you said, there are more guys overall (I'll assume that's correct, since I haven't looked it up. It sounds right lol). I didn't check how many guys and girls were in it at the start, and I know more guys have been slated to be added over girls for GHBs so far, at least. 

They don't seem to like adding more armours. We've only had one since the game began, and none added during any banners. I honestly wish they'd added Kellam for April fools, but it'd've been too much to give an entirely new free character, I guess lol. 

I like Boey, just not enough. Besides, since I'm into hunt summoning now, I would rather wait for a banner that's better for that. It doesn't help that I only need literally one other green unit (Minerva), so there's little incentive for me to pull. Celica, I might have also pulled for if the banner had been unequal with at least one colour, but I'd rather wait. I don't particularly like Mae or Genny's art, so I really don't care how long it takes for me to pull them ^.^;;

Oh well. Good luck with the pulling. I'm sure you'll find use for Boey, should you get him :D If the whale song calls, I'll hope you get even better pulls lol. I know the allure of the whale song. I'm hoping it's gone for me when I got Takumi and Hector... but if Kent or a few others come into the game... Well, the song might sing again. Not forgetting special events, providing they keep those equal. I'm really going to be annoyed if they don't, which is my main fear (and my main reason for wanting the main banners always even). 

@red-and-soulless

I'm sure you'd've found use for the -spd one if you hadn't pulled the other Azura ^.^ I'd probably end up merging them, myself, but I know some people like to run two :D 

Ah, another Kent fan?  Are you a believer in the Kent x Fiora OTP?

Getting all the Tellius characters, as well as Ryoma and Azura has sated me for now.  I still want Minerva, but am not crazy enough to focus pull Greens, until she show up in a focus without 3 other Greens again.

Edited by Rezzy

Just now, Rezzy said:

Ah, another Kent fan?  Are you a believer in the Kent x Fiora OTP?

I very much enjoy Kent x Fiora, but I tend to lean to Kent x Farina, overall. (I do also love Kent x Lyn and Kent x a random girl who happens to look strangely and oddly exactly like me xD ). 

I read an amazing fanfiction once that was a weird triangle of Fiora liking Kent and Kent liking Farina and Farina liking money... It was really well written. Never got finished, alas. 

Have to admit, I don't tend to do otp, since I like writing random pairings, including those not in the game (Florina x Kent is another fun one). 

On 5/13/2017 at 0:47 AM, Rezzy said:

If they added Amelia, she'd probably be Lance Infantry, since she doesn't have a canon promotion, as far as I know.

That still leave dozens of male Armors they could add for every girl.

I'm still thinking about how the only lance armors we get access to are both female.
RIP Oswin's and Gatrie's dream.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He has recognized your efforts in Round 1?

Hell yes. After being ranked #46 in his army in round 1, I think I EARNED him at this point >w<

.... he's +spd/-res.... but, it's Leo. I'm not gonna complain

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Hell yes. After being ranked #46 in his army in round 1, I think I EARNED him at this point >w<

.... he's +spd/-res.... but, it's Leo. I'm not gonna complain

LOL +Spd. The only time when you don't want that...

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

LOL +Spd. The only time when you don't want that...

I guess... But it's Leo. 

Been pulling since Day 1 for him. 
Fypo may or may not be in a really good mood right now.

5 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I guess... But it's Leo. 

Been pulling since Day 1 for him. 
Fypo may or may not be in a really good mood right now.

"But it's my fav" is always a good enough justification for anything. Now get him up to Lv 40, and spend ALL the flags.

i had 10 orbs today. my last chance to summon from the path of radiance focus. enough for just two more characters. i had been picking green orbs to try and get soren several times up until now, and today was my last chance. i accepted before I tried this time that i'd probably just get another gunter or something, but I was a little hopeful

first summon had one green

Spoiler

zQoCN50.png

well then.

thanks to the weekend bonus, though, I had exactly enough orbs to try one more time

two greens. it was the first time there were more greens than I was able to pick, but I thought I might as well try

Spoiler

EA1Z6kN.png

my bad luck is legendary is fucking right

Edited by unique

6 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hide contents

IMG_0437.thumb.PNG.bad2cc08a37bcf8cfdcc17c44269c734.PNG

Leo. I love you. Thank you for joining me. I can die happy now. <3

I may or may not have woken up my household...

@Arcanite

Congrats, I know you've been wanting him.  Well, +Speed doesn't exactly hurt, since it helps him from getting doubled from some of the slower units, and his Res is high enough that -Res doesn't hurt too much.  -Res is probably one of his best banes, actually.

My Leo is +HP,-Spd.

1 minute ago, unique said:

i had 10 orbs today. my last chance to summon from the path of radiance focus. enough for just two more characters. i had been picking green orbs to try and get soren several times up until now, and today was my last chance. i accepted from the start that i'd probably just get another gunter or something, but I was a little hopeful

first summon had one green

Hide contents

zQoCN50.png

well then.

thanks to the weekend bonus, though, I had exactly enough orbs to try one more time

two greens. it was the first time there were more greens than I was able to pick, but I thought I might as well try

Hide contents

EA1Z6kN.png

my bad luck is legendary is fucking right

Arthur shows that he is the manifestation of bad luck, again.

Tried for the last time to get Ike. First pull had two red orbs: 4*Roy and 3*Sophia. Yay TA3!  Second pull also had two red orbs: 4* Ogma and 4*Tiki. Yay Bonfire!  

Twenty one orbs left for tomorrow. With the new story missions and whatnot, I should have 40ish orbs for pulling by the end of the day. 

I've been doing some impulse green sniping on the female mage banner every now and then with my meager orb supply, mostly getting junk or no green orbs at all, but today...

pC9yIv7.png

Boom.  And right after I had just complained about Reinhardt killing my Nino.  Pretty good nature too at +Spd/-Def.  It's too late for me to join her in the gauntlet, but I support her from the sidelines.