• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Arcanite For some reason your screenshots aren't loading

I'll fix it! Not that it matters since its buried anyway

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Anyway, I recommend against L&D on Celica personally.

You're a little too late on that one Soysoy, I already gave it to her XD

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You're a little too late on that one Soysoy, I already gave it to her XD

Oh. I think it hurts more than it helps compared to just Death or Darting, though it sort of depends on how you play with her.

Swift Sparrow tho.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Swift Sparrow tho.

Too bad I don't have that lol

Oh. I think it hurts more than it helps compared to just Death or Darting, though it sort of depends on how you play with her.

I didn't have time to run calcs (and you know I would have or my member title means nothing) since Celica wasn't added to the damage calculator (and she still hasn't). But typically Life and Death tends to outdo the Blows

Just now, Arcanite said:

Too bad I don't have that lol

I didn't have time to run calcs (and you know I would have or my member title means nothing) since Celica wasn't added to the damage calculator (and she still hasn't). But typically Life and Death tends to outdo the Blows

I ran it by putting Celica's max stats on Lilina, adding the Ragnarok boosts, then testing various skills. Life and Death only marginally outdoes Swift Sparrow, but it does get about 10 more than DB. You gain almost a dozen more losses on Enemy Phase though, which affects her flexibility.

I have one Bunny, and her nature is meh. I'm tempted.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I ran it by putting Celica's max stats on Lilina, adding the Ragnarok boosts, then testing various skills. Life and Death only marginally outdoes Swift Sparrow, but it does get about 10 more than DB.

That's all I needed to hear, soy sauce!

Slowly but surely, mage team is becoming a thing HEH HEH HEH

It's okay because Lucina is +2 now

Sword Emblem

Mage Emblem > Sword Emblem

What are they gonna do to Adept Male Robin anyway? 

My mage team will have ULTIMATE coverage HEE HEE HEE

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That Lucina I got is +Spd -Res

It might have been yours or @GuiltyLove's

Oh she's +Spd? I would have taken that over a Karel any day

GuiltyLove actually needs a sword user so its probably hers. I offered up my sacrifices to you and got 2 5 stars anyway so I'm still satisfied LOL

I pulled my first Lilina too

She's +Atk -Res

And I have Death Blow fodder

HEH HEH HEH

1 hour ago, rockocalypse said:

?? They open a small boutique in Altea and Est makes the best home made meals for Abel. It says so in their heroes dialouge. Thats a marriage worth celebrating for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Ignore the cheekiness of the smirk. Im serious)

Anyway, this isnt a future banner topic. So I'll only lament on my pulls until I inevitably triumph.

While looking for lady Celica, I stumbled across non -atk Ike. So, that was good. Also 4 *5 Lillina who I condemn

Check the ending in FE3 / FE12. It does not end well and I hate her for it. She's my most loathed character (and she keeps pulling for me. Bog off, Est!). 

Congrats on the Ike, btw ^.^ 

Did a full summon, maybe I'll get Cecilia  Celica. 3 red orbs, 1 colorless, and 1 blue. Odds are in my favor. Ended up with Genny instead. Eh....I'll take it. 

Edited by Kiran

Pulled a Mae just there (+spd/-def). I quite like her, she sounds pretty cool. I'm hoping playing with her can build up my interest in the characters for the incoming Echoes game.

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Did a full summon, maybe I'll get Cecilia. 3 red orbs, 1 colorless, and 1 blue. Odds are in my favor. Ended up with Genny instead. Eh....I'll take it. 

lol, did you mean Celica?

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

66 orbs......

66 orbs ladies and gentlemen!

66 orbs of destiny?

66 orbs of waste?

66 orbs well spent?

Or 66 orbs....... thrown away?

@Rezzy @SatsumaFSoysoy I gave Animal sacrifices to both of you so you wouldn't mess with me. Also sacrificed to Rezeantor for +Atk luck. And of course, Sharena's sacrifice as well.

What Did I get?

4 Words:

Reveal hidden contents

Nothing but crap -_-

Reveal hidden contents

NAH

GOT THIS LITTLE BUGGER WITH 29 ORBS LEFT FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_2017-05-15-08-04-56.thumb.png.693b09daf76e5232a297975a2df142cc.png

@Vaximillian THIS IS MY SECOND KAREL. I THINK THIS ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOURS! HE'S +DEF -HP AND THE OTHER IS +ATK -HP

#GIVE THE SCARLET SWORD HIS SCARLET SWORD OR GIVE SELENA A WO DAO+ FOR BANTER!?!?!?!?!??!?!

2 words:

Reveal hidden contents

IT

Reveal hidden contents

AIN'T

Reveal hidden contents

OVER

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-05-15-08-04-50.thumb.png.977f9d669134cefa14b74682c20afc5f.png
 @SatsumaFSoysoy You tried to take her away by telling me to not push my luck after I got Karel eh?

BUT I SAID "CELICA IS WORTH IT"

#YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AND she's +Atk -Spd. Its not all bad though! Cause I have Life and Death fodder my friends HEH HEH HEH!

MUAHAHHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA

MUAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 word to SoySoy:

Hide contents

Suck it

What curse does @SatsumaFSoysoy give?

I hope everyone is enjoying their -Atks, sorry if I missed your Pull, it's been a busy day.

I didn't get any -Atks today, just a couple +Atks: Celica and Boey.  My minuses became so prevalent they have become double negatives.  I also got 5* Ogma, because why not?  I have 3 Ogmas now.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What curse does @SatsumaFSoysoy give?

I hope everyone is enjoying their -Atks, sorry if I missed your Pull, it's been a busy day.

I didn't get any -Atks today, just a couple +Atks: Celica and Boey.  My minuses became so prevalent they have become double negatives.  I also got 5* Ogma, because why not?  I have 3 Ogmas now.

I don't curse people; I just drain other people's 5* rates so mine can go up really high at 1 am.

Man, I would have wanted that +Atk Celica.... Why did we switch? I'l gladly give you my +Def -Atk one lel.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't curse people; I just drain other people's 5* rates so mine can go up really high at 1 am.

Man, I would have wanted that +Atk Celica.... Why did we switch? I'l gladly give you my +Def -Atk one lel.

They probably meant to give her to @Rezanator.  I'd trade you, since I have no idea what to do with good units.  I'm so used to having to compensate for bad natures in Arena.

Did we lose our 2 Orbs a day again?

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, we did lose it again. It's beyond me why they just don't have it run indefinitely instead of there being a periods of a couple days where it's inactive. Also on an unrelated note, your curse has yet to find its way to my 5*s aside from maybe the Klein that I merged into my current one. None of them are even -SPD for that matter. You might be glad to know that it has afflicted the only Lilina and Marth that I've gotten to this point though (both 4*).

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They probably meant to give her to @Rezanator.  I'd trade you, since I have no idea what to do with good units.  I'm so used to having to compensate for bad natures in Arena.

:(

Yeah, we did. It ended right when Celica's banner came out... I might have to whale to get a better Celica, if the Gauntlet orbs don't do me any good.

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Check the ending in FE3 / FE12. It does not end well and I hate her for it. She's my most loathed character (and she keeps pulling for me. Bog off, Est!). 

Congrats on the Ike, btw ^.^ 

Thanks! :D

Well, OBVIOUSLY she went to go fight in Valentina and came back to Abel after. Her disappearance is just during the time between FE3/12 and Heroes, because in heroes which is after all of the games (so far) they're together and own a boutique.

You can choose to have Abel be someone who lost his beloved forever, but I choose for him to be someone who has the love of his life to spend his life with. 

19 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, it's almost like you got violated. Too bad you didn't use that red luck on Celica.

I have Alm from a Yolo roll. And Belinda couldn't. So I don't need Celica.

So I made sure Belinda had Celica. (She pulled her)

We have matching characters for us!

Edited by shadowofchaos