• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got enough orbs for another pull session. I'll worry about Lunatic Rite of Shadows another time.

3 Red, 1 each Colourless/Blue (This'd be better with Green instead of Blue, but w/e)

3* Jagen (definite sacrifice), 4* Kagero (FINALLY A USEFUL SHURIKEN USER! +Res/-HP, but that's fine), 4* Lon'qu (Probably sacrifice to give someone Vantage 3. Was wondering where these guys were. +Att/-HP, if that's worth keeping. I do have a 4* Lonk already though), 3* A!Tiki (Eh, might just pass Lightning onto Fae) and 3* A!Tiki (.... Seriously?)

....This'll become another Spring festival for me, won't it? Also, tapped out of orbs. :(

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Funny enough, I've Pulled both - Atk 5* Cain and Reinhardt.  - Atk Brave users are a specialty of mine.

My Reinhardt is -Atk too. Luckily Ursula satisfies by Horse Emblem needs.

All of the characters I've promoted to 5* were GHB characters because they can't get screwed on their nature. Actually, after Camus comes out, my horse team will be 75% GHB characters.

I got tempted to pull Celica so I pulled reds in hope of getting her and after a 4% rate she finally appeared but unfortunately she's -atk +res, I'll make her work somehow anyway since I won't pull again until next banner maybe

tossed 5 orbs into the female mage banner for some blue summons
got 4* reinhardt with +atk nature and quickly decided that was plenty
he already ate my 5* effie for her Deathblow 3.
:)

Well then.

This is the first time I have all 5 stars of an entire focus.

I still have buyers remorse. An extra 60 just trying to get Julia in addition to what we already spent this month.

Edited by shadowofchaos

With the voting gauntlet coming to an end, I figured I might as well make one last-ditch attempt at the female mages banner with my 10 orbs, mostly hoping for Tharja or Linde. I did it properly this time, summoning circle at all, and I got...

...Leo. (-Spd +Res)

It's just like one of my Japanese animes

Well, I wanted him, anyway, even if I gave higher priority to the female mages. So I can't complain too much. I'm just astounded at this game's refusal to give me what I want unless I'm not looking for it.

I also picked up Alm along the way; -Res +Spd, which seems like a good nature for him, and I don't have any other 5* Falchion users. Not really sure how to build him, but I'm sure he'll be worth leveling.

Between today and yesterday, I bought two full pulls from Celica's banner to see if I could get anything interesting. And well...

Yesterday's: 4* Saizo (+HP, -ATK), 4* Azama (+ATK, -HP), 3* Felicia (+DEF, -HP), 4* Oboro (+ATK, -SPD), 4* Sophia (+HP, -SPD)

Today's: 4* Sakura (+HP, -ATK; new), 5* Boey (+ATK, -SPD), 4* Lucius (+SPD, -ATK; new), 3* Frederick (+SPD, -DEF), 4* Sophia (+RES, -SPD; ...)

Firstly, I find myself getting a duplicate 5* / focus character for the first time since Blazing Shadows back in March where a duplicate Eldigan was literally the first unit I pulled from that banner. Boey #2 is also the 7th 5* I've pulled just in this month alone. Secondly, I'm legitimately excited that I finally got the only Hoshido sibling that I actually like. I couldn't care less that, even with the addition of Wrathful Staff, that healers aren't overly viable or that she's -Rezzy, Sakura has finally come home and can also give her eldest bro some much needed company. Acquiring my first Lucius was a nice bonus as well despite the fact that he's also -Rezzy. As for the rest, the Oboro could potentially put in work with a Brave Lance set if I cared enough about her to actually use her that is. Aside from her though, the rest are destined to end up in the metaphorical skill inheritance grinder due to having worse spreads than the preexisting copies of them that I have especially the Sophias due to them getting my hopes up that they would be Celica and for both being -SPD when her Speed is already garbage tier. 

Since the Gauntlet is about to end I decided to burn 60 of my 73 hoarded Orbs on the Female Mages Banner. I want that Linde, though I would be happy to pull any other of the Ladies aswell. 3 Full Pulls, here we go:

1st Round (1 Green 4 Red) Eh, no Linde for me it seems...

Spoiler

- 4* Beruka: meh, she's not even great skill fodder. Might as well train her a bit then.
- 3* Henry: G. Tomebreaker or Ignis,  decisions, decisions...
- 3* Henry: Nevermind, I get both then, Nice.
- 4* Hana (+HP,-Def): Nice, my first 4* Version of her, saves me to promote a 3* later. Quite happy about her.
- 4* Selena: T.Adept 2 and Reposition, I take it!

Not bad, nice skillfodder, I'm happy with this round.

2nd Round (3 Red 1 Green 1 Grey) Looks like I don't want Linde after all...

Spoiler

- 3* Olivia: ehh... might aswell use her for merging purposes or Hone Attack 3 later...
- 4* Palla: Moonbow or WoM2.. thats a tough decision for me. I will keep her for now until i can decide on that.
- 3* Barst: Right after I get a free one too... Reposition is always nice though.
- 3* Clarine: meeeeehhhh.. you know, I like you... but that doesn't mean I need like 6 of you.. you're going to get feathered as soon as I hit my Unit cap.
- 4* Roy (+Res,-Def): ROY IS OUR BOY! Finally I got to pull you.. I initially wanted to sacrifice you to my Lilina, but now that I have you, you're going to be trained, I don't care, I'm just so happy right now.

I got Roy, I'm happy. Palla is nice too. not bad, not bad at all.

Final Round ( 2 Red 2 Green 1 Grey) Who wants Linde anyway, pffff...

Spoiler

- 4* Matthew: Nice, I finally got another one that isn't a lousy 2*. Hone Speed is always appreciated.
- 3* Cherche: Pivot fodder, my Effie has waited for you my dear...
- 4* Raven: I would be happier about that if I didn't already have him at 5*. Not sure what to do with him honestly.
- 5* Tharja (+Res,-Spd): Ohhhh yesss... while I don't really like her, her Tome is just way too good. Her nature sucks, but I don't care, Darting Blow 3 and my newly obtained Hone Speed 3 can easily work around that. I might consider feeding her tome to my beloved Lilina though, but I'm going to check calcs first before I do that and regret it later.
- 5* Eirika (+HP, -Rezzy): BUFFBOT GOT! and just right after I got the Tome to abuse it, and the fortifyRes Seal aswell. With Rally Defense, that will be +13 Dmg just from her alone, which is insane. My Nino will love this aswell. Her Nature isn't that great, but since she probably won't do a lot of fighting, the attack drop isn't too bad and extra tankyness is always nice.

An amazing Round, without a doubt. While Tharja is actually the Focus unit I care the least about, I'm still happy to have her, even if it is just for her tome. Eirika of course is absolutly awesome, especially since I lacked a dedicated buffer.

Lady Luck likes me yet again, putting me at a total of 24 5*s as a f2p player. I hope that this will keep up. :P

Edited by SakuraFish

Ladies and gentlemen, I have done it again.

Had 18 orbs last night, and against my better judgment I decided to use it to try and pull Julia/Linde instead of waiting to see what Battling Lloyd will have to offer. I got 2 blue orbs and like 3 red orbs first try, ended up getting 3* Jagen and 4* Peri. So that's fury fodder and a unit I haven't gotten before. I had 9 orbs left, so I figured I'd try again with 2 more orbs in a new pull. Wound up with 3 red orbs, 1 blue orb, and 1 colorless orb. The game really did not want me getting Julia. Figured I'd go for it anyway, and: 

1NMLDTi.jpg

Lukas is +Atk/-Def, and Lucina is +HP/-Res. Kinda iffy on -Def for Lukas, but still pretty cool I guess? Like seriously, Ryoma and Hector last Sunday and now this. 

2 hours ago, Trisitei said:

Used the last bit of free orbs i had to try to roll for Leo in that mage banner

Hide contents

2AyTVnU.png

You're not Leo

but i'm not gonna complain here

You know he was hiding in that last Red.  I'm paranoid and never focus pull with less than 20 Orbs, just in case there are 5 of the same color or something.

I was going to wait for until we got the 20 orbs from the gauntlet, but I caved.

After many fodders and trash units...

I got a Celica. -Atk/+Res, unfortunately.

@Rezzy y u do dis to me???

2 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I was going to wait for until we got the 20 orbs from the gauntlet, but I caved.

After many fodders and trash units...

I got a Celica. -Atk/+Res, unfortunately.

@Rezzy y u do dis to me???

+Def/-Atk signing in. This must be fate.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

+Def/-Atk signing in. This must be fate.

At least a -Atk Celica is better than no Celica at all, right? 

*Tries not to cry*

Thanks to the free 5 orbs celebrating the releast of Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, I had enough orbs for a full pull in Celica’s banner!
I do full pulls because I like everybody and I want everybody.

Got dealt 2 red orbs and 3 grey ones. Sounds fun: Celica, Karel, Priscilla, Lachesis, Genny.
4⋆ Draug (20→15), 3⋆ Virion (15→11), 3⋆ Hinata (11→7), 5⋆ Faye (7→3), 4⋆ Gordin (3→0).

Wrong Alm’s girl, correct, @SatsumaFSoysoy?

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Virion   +Spd −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Hinata   +Res −Spd
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Faye   +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Gordin   +Spd −HP

Draug is, like, I dunno; Virion is meh; Hinata is Fury; Gordin is silly; Faye is +Atk. Nice!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Thanks to the free 5 orbs celebrating the releast of Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, I had enough orbs for a full pull in Celica’s banner!
I do full pulls because I like everybody and I want everybody.

Got dealt 2 red orbs and 3 grey ones. Sounds fun: Celica, Karel, Priscilla, Lachesis, Genny.
4⋆ Draug (20→15), 3⋆ Virion (15→11), 3⋆ Hinata (11→7), 5⋆ Faye (7→3), 4⋆ Gordin (3→0).

Wrong Alm’s girl, correct, @SatsumaFSoysoy?

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Virion   +Spd −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Hinata   +Res −Spd
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Faye   +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Gordin   +Spd −HP

Draug is, like, I dunno; Virion is meh; Hinata is Fury; Gordin is silly; Faye is +Atk. Nice!

Hey, that's not bad lol. +Atk, Bane in a stat that doesn't matter, and Firesweep Bow in general. She's a bit clingy though. Hopefully Sharena understands.

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, that's not bad lol. +Atk, Bane in a stat that doesn't matter, and Firesweep Bow in general. She's a bit clingy though. Hopefully Sharena understands.

The more Faye for Alm, the more Celica for Sharena! All according to keikaku.

Praise @Rezzy for letting me off the hook!

Edited by Vaximillian