55 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170530-011306_zpsnsunfqxv.p

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170530-010755_zps5m5c5le0.p

I'll gladly take the Caeda, BUT THAT'S THE WRONG ARCHER GODDAMNIT

Caeda is +Def -Res (bleh, she takes -4 Res), and Jeorge is +Def -HP.

I pulled like 20 things that aren't Cordelia, somehow, about 80% of them were +atk/=spd, or +spd/=atk. Pity good IVs don't matter in the fact of Cordelia being a freak of nature. (Also half of those things were healers anyway. Jeorge and Virion also joined the team (both +spd/=atk), but they're not Cordelia so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent my 40 free orbs I had plus bought $20 worth (35) more and got nothing but garbage. Got lots of colorless and sniped only those, but too bad they had nothing good in them. A bunch of 3* Gaius, Clarine, Felica and Niles for the most part. Couldn't even get Setsuna, Rebecca, Kagero or Klein that I've never rolled.

Really upset with myself for rolling on Celica's banner. I used about 60 orbs on it thinking I wouldn't care about the bride banner and I wanted to get Mae and Celica. I got neither, and now they put out a limited Cordelia for this. I wanna die.

Somebody please send me money to whale,

Edited by Alkaid

You know IS you aren't going to get any money from me if you give me the unit I want straight up 

Edited by Mackc2

48 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Spent my 40 free orbs I had plus bought $20 worth (35) more and got nothing but garbage. Got lots of colorless and sniped only those, but too bad they had nothing good in them. A bunch of 3* Gaius, Clarine, Felica and Niles for the most part. Couldn't even get Setsuna, Rebecca, Kagero or Klein that I've never rolled.

Really upset with myself for rolling on Celica's banner. I used about 60 orbs on it thinking I wouldn't care about the bride banner and I wanted to get Mae and Celica. I got neither, and now they put out a limited Cordelia for this. I wanna die.

This is me except I spent well over a hundred orbs on the Celica banner (no focus characters) and so far nothing worthwhile on this banner for Cordelia. Staying F2P is the only thing keeping me sane.

Uh huh... I went in with 10 orbs expecting nothing, and came out with two Bride Caedas in my first draws of the banner. All in all, I can't complain. :D

592d4e5aa755a_Screenshot_20170530-1138011.thumb.png.e58cc3a10d4b7de9c0950b7bd138805d.png

Edited by Frenzify

6 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

This is me except I spent well over a hundred orbs on the Celica banner (no focus characters) and so far nothing worthwhile on this banner for Cordelia. Staying F2P is the only thing keeping me sane.

Can’t say I'm f2p anymore (I bought 23 orbs three times) but you can have my sympathy and condolences. I spent many orbs on Celica’s banner and got none of her posse.

Will focus-hunt reds for Karel, Lyn, Celica, and Eldigan when I gather enough orbs.

Edited by Vaximillian

53 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I feel for you. I saved up, not pulling at Celica's banner, but got nothing either here. Oh, well, I GOT something, but not what I wanted at all.

Make the sleeve.

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can’t say I'm f2p anymore (I bought 23 orbs three times) but you can have my sympathy and condolences. I spent many orbs on Celica’s banner and got none of her posse.

Will focus-hunt reds for Karel, Lyn, Celica, and Eldigan when I gather enough orbs.

I think I used up all my luck on the Hector banner (got Hector and Ninian) or maybe these folks getting 2 focus characters in one session are stealing my luck. It's disappointing but this isn't the sort of game to get heavily invested in particular characters. But I'll keep trying for Cordelia until I run out of time and orbs. At least I have the GHB characters to play with.

I wonder if they'll ever do a rerun of special event characters like they did for the GHB ones.

Edited by NekoKnight

Spent 15 orbs on 3 reds and I'm happy. Got a better IVs Marth (+Def, - Res) and my second Roy to mergeScreenshot_20170530-045157.thumb.png.8343bd283ce9bdcb914d07c7a56d6ebf.pngNow I focus on the focus characters. (Heh)

32 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

I think I used up all my luck on the Hector banner (got Hector and Ninwian) or maybe these folks getting 2 focus characters in one session are stealing my luck. It's disappointing but this isn't the sort of game to get heavily invested in particular characters. But I'll keep trying for Cordelia until I run out of time and orbs. At least I have the GHB characters to play with.

I wonder if they'll ever do a rerun of special event characters like they did for the GHB ones.

They probably will, maybe they will add them to the next sping or brides pool respectively - just not as focus units.

49 minutes ago, Chelone said:

used 60~ orbs hoping for Cordelia...

Got Lyn instead. She's -atk/+speed.

is she any good? (Still happy I atleast got one of the brides for my collection!)

This is pretty much going to happen to everyone today.

4 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

This is pretty much going to happen to everyone today.

I got a bride I didn't want from the opposite pool I was gunning for.

At least I failed creatively, I guess. Beating dead horse, I know, but do you want my Caeda?

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

I was pure F2P until I tried to baby whale (75 orbs for $40) for Azura during Hero Fest and I still didn't get her. I got a +spd/-hp Hector instead. I'll only consider money at all if it's a limited banner with something I really want (like Cordelia now) or an especially good chance to blow orbs like Hero Fest was. I'm really hoping the orbs from the June quests give me a change of luck, and same for you.

I really don't care about wedding stuff in general, but I just can't pass up trying for this Cordelia.

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I got a bride I didn't want from the opposite pool I was gunning for.

At least I failed creatively, I guess. Beating dead horse, I know, but do you want my Caeda?

Only if it's a Japanese one.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Only if it's a Japanese one.

Australian exotic enough?

...Yeah, she's +HP/-Spd, so I don't blame you for passing her up. At least it was a former pegasus, that much I can say for myself.

I went to the roll simulator just for fun to see how long it would take to roll a Cordelia there. Let's just say I feel even worse about my luck today than I did while rolling for real.

firefox_2017-05-30_22-12-28.png.f8d3b20a62889f0bf3cf375848c4830a.png

You'd think I broke a mirror or something earlier looking at that.

Bought 35 orbs and suddenly the game gave me all the luck:

zXy5svt.png

+Atk, -Res, here we go!

And then I drew the remainder of that batch of orbs:

DCns00v.png

Charlotte is +Res, -Def and Takumi is +Atk, -Def which is better than my current +Def, -Res one (1-2 range poison dagger Saizo is go).

Edited by HyperBowser

26 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

Phew...! Got the one I wanted.

Hide contents

592d6e330f780_Screenshot(30May201710-56-57pm).jpg.70d820a9a82b02f31325bf8a421ff94a.jpg

Now if only I could get Marth too. Sorry Caeda but Prince Marth is in another castle. (シ_ _)シ

Yeeeaaaah. I think the stars are saying no.

Unfortunately, I was rejected 4 times today. Didn't get any of the brides.  At least, I got a 3* Setsuna which is another of my S-Supports I have along with Azura and Tharja. 

Now I'm on the road to have Setsuna reach 5*. For some reason, I feel motivated to train Setsuna to that point. It's as if she's my true waifu. 

The Setsuna Road begins today.

Spoiler

Actual footage of me training Setsuna. 

I need a hug.... a full pull with only 3* units (Eliwood, Raigh, Raigh, Jagen, Gaius). I'm legit mad as I have nothing to do in the game at the moment, except for waiting for more feathers.... and this did pretty much jack to keep me entertained. Somehow, everytime I pull outside a specific time frame or with shitty connection, the game gives me the worst of the pulls. Never again. Also IS, no, that's not how you will get money out of me.

Since I got a bunch more orbs, I threw a few more pulls at the weapon triangle banner to see if I could get another 5 star green (I have no desire to do anything with the bride one even though I wouldn't mind having Cordelia. I just don't want to end up with Lyn instead since I don't like her).

But still no Titania or even Cecilia. :( All I got were dupes. This new Nino might be better than my previous one though.

EDIT: Yep, she is better! She's neutral. :P My previous Nino was -res. Yeah. I'll 5 star her and female Robin next so I finally have more 5 star greens. First female Robin, then this Nino.

Edited by Anacybele