3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, tomorrow is my anniversary, so what better way to celebrate than try to summon some brides?

Well, I got her...

Guys, @Arcanite@MrSmokestack@MaskedAmpharos@Anacybele@Vaximillian@Anime27Arts@TheTuckingFypo and anybody else I might have missed, what is her nature?

Reveal hidden contents

She's -Atk.

I also got Lukas as a 4*, and he's new to me.

She's -Atk, =Spd.

Basically +Spd Jeorge.

Cordelia's IVs are really easy to tell, since both her offensive stats are 8/9/10 at level 1.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, tomorrow is my anniversary, so what better way to celebrate than try to summon some brides?

Well, I got her...

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-05-30-17-43-

Guys, @Arcanite@MrSmokestack@MaskedAmpharos@Anacybele@Vaximillian@Anime27Arts@TheTuckingFypo and anybody else I might have missed, what is her nature?

Reveal hidden contents

She's -Atk.

I also got Lukas as a 4*, and he's new to me.

She's a -attack +HP

592dfced1a032_Screenshot2017-05-30at7_13_56PM.png.45fa3b3c86d0dbde20cfed9a93d902e9.png

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, it doesn't end for you, does it, Rezzy? :/

Ah, it's okay, it's just funny to me at this point.

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Rezzy

Do we really need to tell you what her nature is at this point?

It's -Atk.

Big woop.

Aw, but I have a reputation to uphold.

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

She's -Atk, =Spd.

Basically +Spd Jeorge.

Cordelia's IVs are really easy to tell, since both her offensive stats are 8/9/10 at level 1.

Yep, I'll see if being -Atk is still viable for her.

@Rezzy RIP your -Atk curse

-Atk Cordelia is still one of the best archers in the game though (as much attack as neutral Takumi but almost as much speed as +Spd Takumi), so you'll be fine.

Bride Cordelia's just that good.

Okay, had several orbs saved for the Wedding Banner, I just want ONE Bride. Pulling only Blues and Grays.

Spoiler

Pull #66:

zkcCzlr.png

P1IY9Ik.png

Ehh, more skill fodder, so I keep pulling and in Pull #67...

omDP5vp.png

j4OEd1y.png

Seven Orbs in, Waifu Charlotte shows up. As I said, I just wanted one of the Brides so I'm stopping on this banner. I have a hunch the next banner is Dawn brigade so I'm hoarding all Orbs now. I'm also among the 2% of SF that actually likes Charlotte so she's a welcome addition to my roster. I also want to thank the game for giving me a Focus Unit without having to do additional whaling.

Oh, nature? Charlotte is... *checks* +Spd/-HP

!!

0uL52ux.gif

Only had 20 orbs, so I suppose I'm actually pretty darn lucky.

Still I can't help but feel like this game punched me in the face. She's +ATK/-HP if that's any good. But I wanted Lyn.... I wanted Lyn and I KNEW that ONE colorless orb sitting at the top that I opened last was going to be a bride and it was... just not the one I wanted. I hope this Cordelia is worth using when I already have a Kagero, Faye and 2 Takumis.

Braug continues to haunt my red orb summons and Henry is a star short of being Ignis fodder. Don't let the new summons fool you, Rein is -ATK/+RES so he's vantage fodder at best and literally no one cares about Axebreaker so lol Laslow.

Here's hoping the new month's quests gives me another 20 orbs so I can shoot for Lyn again. For people that snipe orbs that's fine, but every Red, Blue or Green orb I skip is potentially an Ike,Lyn,Ryoma,Hector,Shanna,etc.

I decided to spend the last few orbs I had for one more bride who hopefully wasn't Charlotte, then call it for this banner. Got my Caeda!  +Hp, -Def, so essentially neutral. Today wasn't my day for good natures, but I'll take 4 5-star units out of 69 orbs!  

Edited by Eridras

I was thinking about trying to go for another Faye, to give Cordelia a firesweep bow

Is the chance of getting her about 0.2% (chance of getting one 5 star, divided by the number of different 5 stars, and ignoring focus effect which is even more dilutive)

Well, haven't played in two weeks. Might as well see what's the new banner...Okay...

I didn't expect the bride banner to come now. Anyway, time for my one pull.

• 3* Femui: Meh.
  • 4* Clair: Nice. I was hoping she'd be a 5*, but a new character's always great to have.
  • 3* Raigh: Meh.
  • 4* A!Tiki: Again?
  • 3* Henry: Meh.

So, another new character, but otherwise garbage.

14 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I wonder if they'll ever do a rerun of special event characters like they did for the GHB ones.

I hope so!  Then again, I was the weirdo that wanted Spring Chrom. :P:

12 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Yeeeaaaah. I think the stars are saying no.

My condolences.  How's your fiancee's luck with this banner?

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I hope so!  Then again, I was the weirdo that wanted Spring Chrom. :P:

My condolences.  How's your fiancee's luck with this banner?

We got 3 of them each, actually. Later post in the thread shows I had 2 Caedas and a Tiamo/Cordelia in one session.

We had to whale a little bit for her Cordelia though. She kept getting dup Caeda and Lyn.

Edited by shadowofchaos

how I wish I had the money to burn on this, I kinda wish they'd open up a trading option.

or atleast let me turn my old summons into orbs instead of feathers

5 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

how I wish I had the money to burn on this, I kinda wish they'd open up a trading option.

or atleast let me turn my old summons into orbs instead of feathers

If they open up a trading option me and my 500 alt accounts would instantly stuff my main account with a tri-core of 5* +10 units.

Edit: Trading simply doesn't work in a game like this, unless it's based on a auction system where you pay for units with orbs and the auction house takes a (large) cut.

Edited by DehNutCase

6 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

If they open up a trading option me and my 500 alt accounts would instantly stuff my main account with a tri-core of 5* +10 units.

Edit: Trading simply doesn't work in a game like this, unless it's based on a auction system where you pay for units with orbs and the auction house takes a (large) cut.

Or where actual linked accounts that can trade will require a fee at the start.

As in goodbye to rerolling.

14 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Or where actual linked accounts that can trade will require a fee at the start.

As in goodbye to rerolling.

A small initial investment for a sub account in return for vastly increased orb income is well worth it, unless the initial fee is absurd. (There's like 200 orbs behind story missions, too, so it's unless you make the fee 100 dollars or something like that, it'd be pretty worth it from the story missions alone.)

I finally got Bride Lyn!  She's the one I wanted most from this Banner.

And yes, she's - Atk, with +Res.  My home internet isn't working, so I can only post from my phone, so no pic for now.

I want Lyn's dress.  Of all the dresses, it's the kind I want, if I ever get a ceremony to renew my vows.  I've been married for 5 years, but never really got a ceremony.  Caeda's is a little too poofy, and I'm not a fan of the translucent thing Cordelia and Charlotte's dresses have going on.  I wish wedding dresses weren't so expensive.  I think I might just get a medieval sort of dress, that way, I can at least wear it for LARPing or something.  Besides, I can't really wear white anyway.

I was hoping for Bride Cordelia, random Takumi, or Klein (fodder, mostly) since I was unfortunate to not get him in the recent banner with Klein and ran out of Orbs. In fact, I pulled only Blues and Colorless in that one and--just because the discount was three Orbs--I pulled a Red and ended up with 5* Corrin. Not the best time for him!

'Course, I hate pulling Colorless because staff-users are just bleh. Due to the Orb drought, I was going to give this a minor shot and save the rest probably.

Staff-users are bleh.

Spoiler

IMG_3164_zpsvmu1y62z.png

IMG_3165_zpsrhiavmdr.png

Game, come on.

+Spd/-HP. I don't think the -HP will matter too much. Guess I got the best staff-user currently? I won't complain about getting a 5* considering the total I put into the banner, listed below.

15 Orbs for Lyn; 19 Orbs total spent in banner.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I finally got Bride Lyn!  She's the one I wanted most from this Banner.

And yes, she's - Atk, with +Res.  My home internet isn't working, so I can only post from my phone, so no pic for now.

That's just truly astounding. But at least you got her!

I finally got Cordelia. Instead of waiting for the June quests I was impatient and did some minor whaling. $50 and I got +res/-def Cordelia and +hp/-spd Lyn. Not an ideal Cordelia with making her defense go from glass to paper, but it's not -atk or -spd so I'm satisfied enough. Lyn's stats seem like possibly the worst she could get, but Lyn's not somebody I care much about so I'm not too bothered.

I still have some orbs left and I'll probably use the rest of them and the June quests trying for Charlotte and a possibly better Cordelia/Lyn.

I also want to note that I'm amazed with the tons of colorless orbs I rolled today that I STILL never saw a Setsuna or Kagero, the only non-5* colorless units I've actually been trying to get still. Just a shitload of Niles, Wrys, Giaus, Lyssa and VIrions. BUT, at least I did roll a 4* Klein on my last colorless orb of the day, which is exactly what I needed to maybe give Cordelia a brave bow+ later.

well, I'm under the impression that I'm more likely to get the charatcers I want after the focus is over

I just pulled Erika, I have no idea if she's any good though

10 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

well, I'm under the impression that I'm more likely to get the charatcers I want after the focus is over

I just pulled Erika, I have no idea if she's any good though

If she is a 5 star, you have double buffs on one character. Which means Blade tome user shenanigans.

I caved and bought some more orbs (oopsie).  Got a Bride Cordelia!  She is +Spd/-HP.  I looove her outfit, but her face looks kinda weird IMO, haha.  Oh well.  I love Lyn's art, but I've decided that I don't really need her.  I have too many healers.

I was a lil' peeved at first because the first colourless I pulled was a 5* Lachesis (who I already have), which reset my percentage.  I got Bride Cordelia after that, though, so all's well!  

I'm quite satisfied now.  No more spending for me until new characters come out again!  Haha.

I caved and bought some more orbs (oopsie).  Got a Bride Cordelia!  She is +Spd/-HP.  I looove her outfit, but her face looks kinda weird IMO, haha.  Oh well.  I love Lyn's art, but I've decided that I don't really need her.  I have too many healers.

I was a lil' peeved at first because the first colourless I pulled was a 5* Lachesis (who I already have), which reset my percentage.  I got Bride Cordelia after that, though, so all's well!  

I'm quite satisfied now.  No more spending for me until new characters come out again!  Haha.