On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:03 AM, NekoKnight said:

I wonder if they'll ever do a rerun of special event characters like they did for the GHB ones.

My theory is when the next Spring banner comes out, the new people will be in the focus and the old characters will be outside of the focus, but make an appearance.  This would ensure you can always get characters you missed, but make it very unlikely. 

It seems like almost everyone is getting brides out of this banner.  I even got 3 5*s for 100 orbs which is amazing.  It seems like this is the luckiest banner we've had.

Also, anyone else seeing people pull like (2-3)x as many Bride!Cordelia as Lyn?

Edited by Lushen

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Lushen said:

My fiance was the opposite.

2 Lyns before our whaling finally got her Cordy.

38 minutes ago, Lushen said:

For me, I got 2 Bride Lyns before I got Bride Cordelia. Then later, I got 2 Bride Charlottes, a 5* Catria, and a 5* Clair before pulling Bride Caeda. Did not like my Catria and Clair pulls since they both reset my 5* drop rate and are -Atk.

7 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

For me, I got 2 Bride Lyns before I got Bride Cordelia. Then later, I got 2 Bride Charlottes, a 5* Catria, and a 5* Clair before pulling Bride Caeda. Did not like my Catria and Clair pulls since they both reset my 5* drop rate and are -Atk.

How many orbs do you have left over?

Just now, Arcanite said:

How many orbs do you have left over?

115 orbs currently. There's still daily login orbs, weekly login orbs, Voting Gauntlets, and quest orbs at the very least.

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

115 orbs currently. There's still daily login orbs, weekly login orbs, Voting Gauntlets, and quest orbs at the very least.

115!?

Ewwwwwwwwww....... Now you're so poor. 

2 hours ago, Lushen said:

My theory is when the next Spring banner comes out, the new people will be in the focus and the old characters will be outside of the focus, but make an appearance.  This would ensure you can always get characters you missed, but make it very unlikely. 

It seems like almost everyone is getting brides out of this banner.  I even got 3 5*s for 100 orbs which is amazing.  It seems like this is the luckiest banner we've had.

Yes, they knew I wanted Lyn, so they programmed Cordelia to appear 5 times as often.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Ugh... the one pull I am able to do for free, and I get -Att + Spd Charlotte...

Well I got something from this I guess... would have preferred to get Cordelia, but hey.

I've got a - Atk Cordelia I'd trade ya.

I got 5* Bride Jakob, I'll have to check his IVs later.

Did a few pulls yesterday and today, hunting reds from the brides banner.

May 31st:
Pull: 2 red, 1 green, 2 grey: 4⋆ adult Tiki (17→12), 3⋆ Palla (12→8).

June 1st:
Pull 1: 2 grey, 1 green, 2 blue: 3⋆ Beruka (19→14).
Pull 22 red, 2 blue, 1 grey: 3⋆ Olivia (19→14), 3⋆ Draug (14→10).
Pull 32 red, 1 grey, 1 blue, 1 green: 4⋆ Palla (11→6), 4⋆ Hinata (6→2).

So I got nothing I wanted, but I got something I could need. Here are the assets and flaws of the gang:

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Tiki (a)   +Res −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Spd −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Beruka F +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Olivia   +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +Spd −HP
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Spd −Res
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Hinata   +HP −Spd

Beruka is useless, as are all my Draugs (2 4⋆ and 4 3⋆). Olivia is ehh (1 4⋆ and 2 4⋆). Hinata is Fury 3 fodder. Tiki is Bonfire fodder.
The [+Spd, −Res] Palla might actually be useful, as my current one is [+Spd, −HP]. Which flaw is usually more preferable for Palla?
My lesser Pallas (3 3⋆) can donate Moonbow for the greater good. Nice.

Karel come home pls

Edited by Vaximillian

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Tiki (a)   +Res −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Spd −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Beruka F +Atk −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Olivia   +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +Spd −HP
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Spd −Res
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Hinata   +HP −Spd

Beruka is useless, as are all my Draugs (2 4⋆ and 4 3⋆). Olivia is ehh (1 4⋆ and 2 4⋆). Hinata is Fury 3 fodder. Tiki is Bonfire fodder.
The [+Spd, −Res] Palla might actually be useful, as my current one is [+Spd, −HP]. Which flaw is usually more preferable for Palla?
My lesser Pallas (3 3⋆) can donate Moonbow for the greater good. Nice.

Karel come home pls

Feel free to send her this way please, thank you. Why won't Beruka come home to me? :(

24 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Feel free to send her this way please, thank you. Why won't Beruka come home to me? :(

I hope she doesn’t get lost when I send her your way.

24 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I hope she doesn’t get lost when I send her your way.

33 minutes ago, Zeo said:

You can't be serious...

I used the 20 orbs I got from the new monthly quests and got ANOTHER Bride Cordelia.

...She's even the same nature... +ATK, -HP

I spended 50 orbs for bride cordelia and the only 5* i got was Bride Lyn +res/-spd... -.-

35 minutes ago, Zeo said:

You can't be serious...

I used the 20 orbs I got from the new monthly quests and got ANOTHER Bride Cordelia.

...She's even the same nature... +ATK, -HP

I spended 50 orbs for bride cordelia and the only 5* i got was Bride Lyn +res/-spd... -.-

4 hours ago, Thienphu said:

The irony there is that I was pulling for LYN both times.

@a bear, remember how I cautioned you against pulling another Charlotte for a better boon/bane?  Here's my fourth Charlotte, who has +Hp, -Res like one of my others, and this is the best combo I've pulled.  I'm excited to have a 40+3 merge, though. 

I'm happy to at least have Lukas now, and he's +Def, -Spd, which I think is a good one for him.  

Edited by Eridras

@Eridras No kiddin. My wife pulled a +Def/-Res Charlotte on her second orb of the banner the day after I got mine (first orb was Lukas, both characters were her two most wanted). I'm looking at my wall of not great Cecilias and Olivias to remind myself not to bet against the odds.

Grats on Lukas, pretty sure that's his best nature too.