• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the topic for which characters may or may not be in the game.  I don't expect to see actual pull posts for at least an hour (assuming that someone downloads the Japanese APK).

Just now, eclipse said:

This is not the topic for which characters may or may not be in the game.  I don't expect to see actual pull posts for at least an hour (assuming that someone downloads the Japanese APK).

Well i already know shes gonna be in. im just saying i hope i get her sooner then later.

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Just post your pulls and let people get salty over your luck!

On a more serious note, I will avoid this thread as hell! As I'm jelly most people is getting the game and I'll be crying in a corner :sob:

Booh!

I generally get really unlucky in gacha games xD. Just remember that for every one good pull people will post here, probably 10 or more 'bad' pulls will have been before it which they won't report :3. I'm actually REALLY happy with the mechanic that will up your chance for higher star characters the less you get them ^^.

Edited by Birdy

3 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I generally get really unlucky in gacha games xD. Just remember that for every one good pull people will post here, probably 10 or more 'bad' pulls will have been before it which they won't report :3. I'm actually REALLY happy with the mechanic that will up your chance for higher star characters the less you get them ^^.

THANK GOD! At least that means you aren't totally screwed(...unless RNG says "Bump you")! :hat:

5 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

@eclipse Just a note, if you're talking about Virion in the OP, you had a little typo. :)

The name's subject to change, depending on what people pull. :P:

7 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Boydon'tyouevenstart

Out of curiosity, how many days until I get banned if I send you daily PM's with pictures of Lugh and Ray in my party? 

Edit: Wait, was it you or @eclipse who loved green haired cuties? >_<

Edited by Birdy

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

Out of curiosity, how many days until I get banned if I send you daily PM's with pictures of Lugh and Ray in my party? 

That depends. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Edit: Wait, was it you or @eclipse who loved green haired cuties? >_<

That would be me. :P:

And no, you'd have to send me pics of Cath before I even think about that!  Unless you pull the twins at 5* or something in one try, THEN I shall think about it! :P:

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

That depends. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

... I generally bite those at a certain point. Truly barbaric, I know ;_;.

That would be me. :P:

And no, you'd have to send me pics of Cath before I even think about that!  Unless you pull the twins at 5* or something in one try, THEN I shall think about it! :P:

I'll consider myself warned xD. Good luck on those, I hope you get 'em! :3

Edited by Birdy

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I think I remember knowing a guy who counted over 700. I suppose the number will vary depending on the people who counted though.

Also I'll remember to post my most bizarre pulls occasionally. If I don't snap from waiting for the game to come out first.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I encourage both bad and good pulls!  Sometimes, a bad pull is a nice warning.

To stop pulling more? ...Or it could be the yin that will lead to your yang, a 5 star Cath with a thousand starting special points, a golden border and getting the world first notification of Cath owner. Am I leading you onto the dark path of gacha yet?

To stop pulling more? ...Or it could be the yin that will lead to your yang, a 5 star Cath with a thousand starting special points, a golden border and getting the world first notification of Cath owner. Am I leading you onto the dark path of gacha yet?

Maybe like a "WATCH OUT, HE OUT THERE Y'ALL!!" kind of thing?

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I encourage both bad and good pulls!  Sometimes, a bad pull is a nice warning.

Or so that you and I can jump for joy about there being a Gordin, even though we are probably the only two on earth who would actually hope to pull him.

3 hours ago, The DanMan said:

A list that's been going around which claims to include everybody at launch doesn't include Wolt. It can be broken down as follows:
FE 1/3: 20
FE 4/5: 1 (Seliph)
FE6: 14
FE7: 10
FE8: 1 (Eirika)
FE9/10: 1 (Ike)
Awakening: 19
Fates: 30

Whether it's true or not, we'll find out as soon as people datamine it. Link's here: https://mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/fire-emblem-heroes-units-list-unveiled-for-mobile

On the same exact site...

*Note: These characters are seen on Official Trailers, Gameplays, Official Twitter, Official updates

I hope my first pull is a tellius character. Literally any of them would be me so happy