1 minute ago, Reiyson said:

INTERNALLY SCREAMING!

Reveal hidden contents

1toJDOQ.png

Would have been great if you got a different 5*, but this actually isn't too bad. You can feed one Tiki the other one through limit break, and she'll become a +1, which gives her increased stats and a bunch of SP to work with.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Would have been great if you got a different 5*, but this actually isn't too bad. You can feed one Tiki the other one through limit break, and she'll become a +1, which gives her increased stats and a bunch of SP to work with.

Isnt it better to have two tiki? They are both SS. How much stat increase are we talking about?

Cureently four 5* but all of them are red color, Roy, Loli Tiki, Lilina and Chrom.

Only Roy and Lilina were from rerolling, Scion Tiki was pure luck, hate obtaining Chrom instead of Lyndis or Ryoma but at least is not another Virion.

Just now, Reiyson said:

Isnt it better to have two tiki? They are both SS. How much stat increase are we talking about?

Well, I don't think you'll ever field two Tikis at once. If you want two Reds, I'd go with a Sword character for the second Red instead (pretty sure Manaketes do Magic damage, but don't quote me on that).

It's not a huge increase; my 3* Setsuna gained like, 1 or 2 points to every stat? Though it could be different for 5*s. The SP is really useful though.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, I don't think you'll ever field two Tikis at once. If you want two Reds, I'd go with a Sword character for the second Red instead (pretty sure Manaketes do Magic damage, but don't quote me on that).

It's not a huge increase; my 3* Setsuna gained like, 1 or 2 points to every stat? Though it could be different for 5*s. The SP is really useful though.

Hm true! I will consider that. I figured 5* are rare so I was thinking of just setting out with two op tiki on the field. When I get better units, Ill probably do it. Right now I dont really have that much good units besides them.

2 minutes ago, valieruswanderer said:

I've started rerolling.

It's getting more and more tempting Everytime I see someone whining about getting three 5 star camillas. Or Ghast getting 5 Roy and 5 Marth in his first few roles.

11 minutes ago, G1Radiobot said:

It's getting more and more tempting Everytime I see someone whining about getting three 5 star camillas. Or Ghast getting 5 Roy and 5 Marth in his first few roles.

I seek a five star Azura So needless to say I've been rerolling for a while now.

2 minutes ago, I like Pi said:

I know that feel man. I rerolled for a while until I got 4 star Robin and just accepted it. Worked out in the end I guess.

NO! Everyone gets like twenty five star everything the least this game can do is give me Azura! She's LITERALLY all I want in life at this point.

6 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Don't aim for a 5 star Azura at this point until she's the focus. You're gonna have to settle for a 4 star one.

Honestly man, I would settle for a four star. But I can't even get that! I am extremely salty about this.

Edited by valieruswanderer
Salt.

1 minute ago, valieruswanderer said:

Honestly man, I would settle for a four star. But I can't even get that!

For someone with Joshua as your userpic, you sure aren't that sold on gambling.

2 minutes ago, valieruswanderer said:

Honestly man, I would settle for a four star. But I can't even get that!

The best way to pull a unit is not to look for one.  She'll come sooner or later.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

For someone with Joshua as your userpic, you sure aren't that sold on gambling.

......... Well. Now I'm embarassed. Great.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The best way to pull a unit is not to look for one.  She'll come sooner or later.

Wonderful advice except at this point I'm a teensy bit dedicated to my search having given up multiple 5 stars including Marth, as well as a Cordelia and Sophia I had invested a lot of time in. There is no going back now I'm afraid.

Dude, stop double-posting.  Joshua's not in here yet.

And I'm dead-serious about NOT looking for a specific character.  I have the best luck at pulling when I'm in "anything goes" mode.