AHHHH

Did some more pulls and ended up with two more Lukes xD 

And Eirika finally came to join the herd. Still no male Corrin. The lack of reds in each pull was pretty annoying. I was glad for this banner, since I believed it would mean more reds in the pulls, but nope. Oh well. I might give up and just go for a banner that has him in, if one ever occurs... 

But for boons/banes, my Roderick and my first Luke were pretty much perfect!

+Spd -HP Roderick

+Atk -Spd Luke

YEEEEEEEES :D So happy! 

And Cain wasn't -Atk either, which is always a plus ^.^ 

For notable fodder, I got: 

2x  F!Corrin, 2x Gunter, 1x Frederick, 1x Hinata, 4x Henry (useful for G. Tomebreaker currently), 2x Laslow, 3x Fir, 1x Jagen. 

Plus several more - all dupes. Sent home the obligatory Est xD 

So happy with this load of pulls ^.^ 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

IDK if you've already done this, but Shanna has Desperation 3 at 4 stars which is a skill Nino really, really wants. ...or any speedy character for that matter. Just so you know. It's pretty great. In the Tempest, it lets Ursula take down Veronica without taking any damage.

Yeah, I gave Nino Desperation too.

Pulls #68, #69 and #70:

Spoiler

SQjp75I.png

qdD1ir9.png

xEwZeKg.png

AcWlMsi.png

3Sziope.png

ipyngWL.png

3HZ516a.png

Hr7pl6J.png

sOL6sbJ.png

0VU6SfI.png

In addition to Athena I also FINALLY got a Male Robin, but like Athena, he's also +Spd/-Atk! Thanks, @Rezzy!

AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE FIRS. All that Glacier fodder will be of good use.

@Jave: My first Robin (and only 5-star Robin) is +spd -atk and he's perfectly serviceable. You can make him work.

Edited by Sunwoo

@Jave wow quite the lot of orbs and tries until getting Athena. The irony because today I pulled from the Echoes of Mystery and the only blue orb got me Hinoka +Atk -Hp.

Now I'm pulling from Vantage Heroes for a better Rein but damnit, the efforts have been fruitless.

28 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Jave wow quite the lot of orbs and tries until getting Athena. The irony because today I pulled from the Echoes of Mystery and the only blue orb got me Hinoka +Atk -Hp.

Now I'm pulling from Vantage Heroes for a better Rein but damnit, the efforts have been fruitless.

Might want to renaim the banner "Echoes of Misery" after spending so many orbs :/

Saved up enough orbs for another full pull.

3* Hana (the 239847239847th one)

4* Female Corrin

3* Donnel

3* Wrys

5* Priscilla

This is the second time I've gotten a 5* healer :/ GAHHHH I don't want 5* healers, my 4* Serra is good enough for my purposes! I'd rather that 5* colorless have been a Takumi, or Jeorge, or Jakob.  The search continues...someday they shall be mine.  Maybe.

26 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

4* Female Corrin

3* Donnel

3* Wrys

5* Priscilla

This is the second time I've gotten a 5* healer :/ GAHHHH I don't want 5* healers, my 4* Serra is good enough for my purposes! I'd rather that 5* colorless have been a Takumi, or Jeorge, or Jakob.  The search continues...someday they shall be mine.  Maybe.

At least when the Healer Gauntlet comes up, you'll have a good healer to use.

33 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

4* Female Corrin

3* Donnel

3* Wrys

5* Priscilla

I have 3 5☆ healers. I didn't pull Celica's banner to avoid getting Genny knowing my luck lol.

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

I have 3 5☆ healers. I didn't pull Celica's banner to avoid getting Genny knowing my luck lol.

You could avoid pulling Grays, if you didn't want Genny, although even if you don't like her, her skills are nice.

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You could avoid pulling Grays, if you didn't want Genny, although even if you don't like her, her skills are nice.

I thought so, but anyways, I got a 5☆ that resetted the rate and I had no more orbs to use.

3 hours ago, Jave said:

Pulls #68, #69 and #70:

Hide contents

SQjp75I.png

qdD1ir9.png

xEwZeKg.png

AcWlMsi.png

3Sziope.png

ipyngWL.png

3HZ516a.png

Hr7pl6J.png

sOL6sbJ.png

0VU6SfI.png

In addition to Athena I also FINALLY got a Male Robin, but like Athena, he's also +Spd/-Atk! Thanks, @Rezzy!

AND LOOK AT ALL THOSE FIRS. All that Glacier fodder will be of good use.

Is Althena's title "Woman woman" or does Mujer mean something else, too?

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I thought so, but anyways, I got a 5☆ that resetted the rate and I had no more orbs to use.

Who did you get?

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who did you get?

I'm wondering that as well because "Borderland Sword" has nothing to do with "Mujer mujer".

Incidentally it was a -Atk Ninian!

I've been on a lucky streak lately.  Pulled Azura earlier in the week, and today I managed to get Katarina in my first two summons!

uM86yj5.png

She is +Hp/-Atk, which is a bit unfortunate.  Thankfully she is a mage with decent power anyway and is thus easier to salvage in this case.  

Edited by DLNarshen

4 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I've been on a lucky streak lately.  Pulled Azura earlier in the week, and today I managed to get Katarina in my first two summons!

uM86yj5.png

She is +Hp/-Atk, which is a bit unfortunate.  Thankfully she is a mage with decent power anyway and is thus easier to salvage in this case.  

Congrats, sorry about the nature.

8 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I'm wondering that as well because "Borderland Sword" has nothing to do with "Mujer mujer".

Incidentally it was a -Atk Ninian!

Maybe it was a translation error and they meant one of the mujers to be another word.

Yay, more -Atk!

39 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who did you get?

In Spanish, it is valid to use "Mujer" as an adjective in order to refer to a woman who has a lot of character or is very traditional with certain feminine attributes, but I don't think it's commonly used anymore. Not to mention it sounds rather silly when you put it like that in a title for a character.

I actually do think it might be a mistake.

Just now, Jave said:

In Spanish, it is valid to use "Mujer" as an adjective in order to refer to a woman who has a lot of character or is very traditional with certain feminine attributes, but I don't think it's commonly used anymore. Not to mention it sounds rather silly when you put it like that in a title for a character.

I actually do think it might be a mistake.

Womanly woman? The woman who most certainly is a woman? Vun voman?

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Okay...they really want me to use Rody...

Pulled three of him. One is +ATK/-Res, one is +ATK/-HP, the last is -SPD/+DEF. I'm leaning towards keeping the +ATK/-HP one.

I'd go with the Res- one. His Fire Boost and Panic Ploy depend on HP to work well.