• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, valieruswanderer said:

I've ended up with Sakura Odin lonq qu and Est. That will do. For now.

That's not bad at all, given that I have no healer whatsoever.  I suggest saving 20 orbs, then doing your next pull, so you get all five characters.  Good luck!

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's not bad at all, given that I have no healer whatsoever.  I suggest saving 20 orbs, then doing your next pull, so you get all five characters.  Good luck!

Thanks, both for the advice and the vote of confidence. I owe you one.

1 minute ago, Res said:

I unlinked my account, forfeited the bonus 10 orbs from voting, and after several reinstalls, I finally pulled 5* Takumi. Also have a 4* Sophia and a 3* Robin.

Congrats on the Takumi, he's godly.  Why'd you unlink it?

I think I'm due for a 5 star.  My last pull was utter trash with 4 3 stars, and just a 4 star Matthew, who I already had.  I guess there's no real advantage to merging sub 4 star units, so I've been sending my doubles home for feathers.  I've completed the normal mode campaign and am halfway through hard.  I hope we get an alternate way to grind orbs, soon, because I don't want to spend a ton of money just to try to get Leo.

Spoilered for size.

Spoiler

Sweet_zpsxd4ykzwi.png

Got Fae as my first 5*, with Lucina and Jeorge coming in the same pull later. Aside of Sully whom I still like, the rest are my 4* pulls, which are still lucky.

Just need to rant for a second 

I've done 5 summoning sessions on my main file (25 summons) and  I have yet to get a single 5 star unit.

I've also done 15 summons on my old file (which I rage quit) and did not get one there either.

And don't even get me started on all the times I've rerolled without any 5 star units as well.

Very tempted to quit my current file and restart right now

Update: Currently rerolling on a separate phone for Lyn. I did finally get a 5* in the process (Roy) but I passed him over

Edited by Korath88

So I decided to restart my game due to summons falling below my expectations + not using the orbs properly.

First summoning session, I got Yuri Lowenthal's husbando Lon'qu, Felicia, Sully and Adult Tiki, all 3*. Then I got a 5* Focus Camilla so in the end I wasn't even mad. But besides that, it could have been a lot better.

My second summoning session, on the other hand...

Spoiler

xtJVFJ3.png

I... was not expecting this. At all. 

Edited by Benishigure

Alright, for anyone here. I currently have a 

5* Hector

5* Effie up for grabs. 

I've been rr'ing many times to get me a good bunch and whilst doing so I've managed some neat pulls that some people may want. So, if you guys have a specific thing you may want, let me know and I'll be sure to bind it.

Some redeemed accs earlier. And I think I tossed a few others like a single Takumi 5* aha.

Edited by OishiiSushi

18 minutes ago, OishiiSushi said:

Alright, for anyone here. I currently have a 

5* Hector

5* Effie up for grabs. 

I've been rr'ing many times to get me a good bunch and whilst doing so I've managed some neat pulls that some people may want. So, if you guys have a specific thing you may want, let me know and I'll be sure to bind it.

Some redeemed accs earlier. And I think I tossed a few others like a single Takumi 5* aha.

Do you have one with Lyn? I've been really unlucky with trying to find her despite being a focus pull

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I feel your pain then. How many hours have you spent thus far?

Since release mate. Been running several instances of Nox Emulator and have a few accs for ninid incase I get anything promising. I bind and offer to people who may want it.

Yourself?