26 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I keep blowing my Orbs as soon as I get 5. Two tries today, got Raigh 3* (aka fuck that shit) and:

Corrin_zpsbljclrjm.png

+Spd/-Def

Not Katarina, but I can see I'm pretty eager to see him. Forgot that I was sort of looking for him, too. One of the few swordies I'm actually looking forward too.

Damn, he has the exact same nature that my 5* one has. +spd with Yato makes him suprisingly fast, and he's still tanky enough to survive most swordies. I can't even begin to count how many swordies he outduelled before I finally got Sharena to 5* to help...

Congrats mate, hope you also get that Katarina soon.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+Spd Corrin can reach 43 Spd with Fury and 45 Spd with L&D. Already skill-foddered a Hinata for Fury 3, so. Doing the math, he should have about 51 Atk/43 Spd. That shit is insane.

Thanks m8, I want to get there.

Today in weird af pulls news...

I had enough orbs for one pull, decided to give the new banner a try for Eldigan whom I have missed in previous banners.  I select a red orb, fire, and who comes out but...

5* Lucina??? My baby girl came home when I wasn't looking??!! I didn't expect her, that's for sure.  Saw the special cutscene start up and I was like 'don't tell me it's a 3rd 4 star Marth'.  Surprise :0 

3 hours ago, mewyeon said:

Today in weird af pulls news...

I had enough orbs for one pull, decided to give the new banner a try for Eldigan whom I have missed in previous banners.  I select a red orb, fire, and who comes out but...

5* Lucina??? My baby girl came home when I wasn't looking??!! I didn't expect her, that's for sure.  Saw the special cutscene start up and I was like 'don't tell me it's a 3rd 4 star Marth'.  Surprise :0 

Congrats!  I'm still waiting for Lucina to show up in a Banner where she's the only Red.  I want her, but I have terrible luck focus pulling when there's more than one unit on a color.

Funnily, I got my Lyn like you did there, I kept trying to get her on the initial Banner, but never got her, then just got lucky a few weeks later.

I was playing Heroes and my friend that didn't speak English very well asked me about it. After going back and forth trying to explain the game in various languages, I was like, "You know what. Imma let you do a summon. But you can only pick red orbs. 'Kay?" I open a summoning session for her, and she's all starry eyed. There's one red orb. She taps it, and POOF. Eldigan.

I think that's the first time I've ever gotten the character I wanted on the first pull. The best part is, it was paid for almost exclusively in Arena orbs. Man today is a great day. He's +RES -HP. Not awful. I'll definitely take it.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I was playing Heroes and my friend that didn't speak English very well asked me about it. After going back and forth trying to explain the game in various languages, I was like, "You know what. Imma let you do a summon. But you can only pick red orbs. 'Kay?" I open a summoning session for her, and she's all starry eyed. There's one red orb. She taps it, and POOF. Eldigan.

I think that's the first time I've ever gotten the character I wanted on the first pull. The best part is, it was paid for almost exclusively in Arena orbs. Man today is a great day. He's +RES -HP. Not awful. I'll definitely take it.

Reminds me of how I let my disabled brother summon for me during the Bride banner. With only 80 orbs, he got two of them, plus a random 5 star Peri who was new to my collection.

Yay after so many months sniping reds I finally got him. 

I don't care if he's bottom tier. He'll get the heavy blade and will be good.

uCmCXEQ.jpg

Also got the real Fury fodder!

4eF5UXl.jpg

50 minutes ago, Okigen said:

Yay after so many months sniping reds I finally got him. 

I don't care if he's bottom tier. He'll get the heavy blade and will be good.

I wouldn't say bottom tier, he's just outclassed by Xander in almost every way.  I still use him every once and a while if I need two red horsies or more magical resistance (I think mines +res)

I tried my hand at the Cleric Block A banner a few times in hopes of getting Elise but I wouldn't be upset if I got one of the other three instead. It only took me 3 tries and for it to be 3:48 in the morning because I lost control of my life long ago, but I got a nice and shiny blond 5* healer along with some extra goodies.

4* Soren (+RES, -SPD), 5* Seliph (neutral), 4* Matthew (+ATK, -DEF), 4* Wrys (+RES, forgot the bane), 5* Lachesis (+HP, -SPD; new)

Though of course, it ended up not being the blond healer who is among those at the top of my unit wishlist. Regardless, Lachesis is still a new unit for me and among my favorites from Jugdral. She just had to get the same boon/bane as my first Maria and my first Priscilla though. On the other hand, her Speed would still be a mediocre 25 if she had neutral Speed and staff units don't scare anyone in terms of their offense (not without Wrathful Staff anyways), so maybe it is not so bad. Oh hey, a dup 5* Seliph to merge into my first one because I've used the first one so much and totally haven't super-glued him to the bench after getting him to Lv. 40. As for the rest, Wrys was made to immediately hand over Rehabilitate and Live to Serve 2 to Lachesis while Soren and Matthew will be used to pass down Growing Wind/Fortify Res 3 and Hone Spd 3 at some point.

fuck%20this%20shit_zpsadmfivwj.png

Decided to blow another 25 Orbs I compiled.

yay more moonbow and fury fodder

yay the most boring character ever

yay no katarina still

ps I was talking about lonqu I actually enjoy eliwood

Edited by Soul~!

I had about 12 orbs and tried to Elise. I got two colourless orbs which turned out to a four star Maria... and a five star Maria. I actually have three of her now, one is +speed boon so I'll merge into that one.

Same offensive stats...

But it's not you I wanted, stupid Tharja ! T_T

Well, I got one last pull left...

Spoiler

234009Capturedcrans201706292224381.png

Oh YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!

Spoiler

295926Capturedcrans201706292225211.png

Tharja is -Atk +Def.

Katarina is +Atk -HP. Okay, I'm so happy. -Hp is "Guh", but it's not -res or -Atk or -Spd XD

So I was bored and did a bunch of pulls on the vantage banners way back when.  Yes, I went fishing for Reinhardt.  Now up to 227 total pulled units.

Spoiler

0EHLSBM.jpg

hfl0QVx.jpg

Fes5XLx.jpg

qtpK90k.jpg

PpK4EUs.jpg

I think there's a certain irony in getting Hector on the Vantage banner.

Boon/bane combos:

Spoiler

Kagero (+Spd/-Atk): That would be great. . .said no dagger user ever.
Kagero (+Res/-HP): That's four Kagero, two of which are essentially neutral, and two which are -Atk.  I think I'm going to lump 'em all together, since I can't think of anyone that wants Daggerbreaker/Reprisal.
Klein (+Res/-Spd): So Lucina reincarnated into some blond dude with a bow.  This is a surprisingly competent boon/bane for Klein, since he wasn't doubling anything to begin with, and +Res means Iceberg deals two more points of damage (yes, I'm ditching Glacies).
Raigh (+HP/-Res): Time to make the ultimate Raigh using someone else as a base~!

Wendy (+Def/-Spd): Best bane, not-so-best boon.  She absolutely needs +Atk.
Azama (+Res/-Def): You are fodder for the other Azama.
Lissa (+Spd/-HP): She really likes +Spd.  Alas, she's missing the -Atk part.  She's pretty tanky, so if I ever do get that -Atk, I can throw Pain on her, and laugh.
Boey (+Atk/-Spd): If I didn't have Spring Camilla as my -raven user, he'd be it instead.  Perfect boon/bane for it, too.  Would need to run some Spur Atk on my team, to make up for Camilla's higher base attack.
Abel (+Spd/-HP): This is. . .probably the second-best boon/bane combo I could ask for!  Go Abel~!

Gordin (+Atk/-Res): Perfect boon/bane on Gordin?  WOOHOO~!  I think my current one has the same thing, so I shall check later.
Shanna (???): I don't remember her exact boon/bane combo, but if I fed her to someone for Desperation, it must've been bad!
Abel (neutral): On the upside, Swordbreaker fodder?

The general rule is: "The higher the unit's tier, the worse their boon/bane combo".

Edited by eclipse

Just now, eclipse said:

Hide contents

0EHLSBM.jpg

hfl0QVx.jpg

Fes5XLx.jpg

qtpK90k.jpg

PpK4EUs.jpg

I think there's a certain irony in getting Hector on the Vantage banner.

I'm not really sure I feel bad for you for not getting Reinhardt. :p

Spoiler

I pulled two Hectors during hero fest for the sole purpose of having CC food in the future.  Already gave one to Lloyd, but I'm finding the other one to be quite useful. Not sure if I'll ever give him up.

8 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I'm not really sure I feel bad for you for not getting Reinhardt. :p

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler alert: That Hector is +Spd/-Res.  Trolled again!

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Spoiler alert: That Hector is +Spd/-Res.  Trolled again!

Oh wait, he wasn't +spd -atk? Did we get it wrong that time?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Oh wait, he wasn't +spd -atk? Did we get it wrong that time?

On second check. . .he is.  Go figure. ;/

Need to compile boons/banes for everyone else.  I know one of those Kagero is some variant of -Atk.