1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

HOLY CRAP I MISSED THIS!

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

The best part is that now you don't have to worry about spending money to get her XD

This is great! Wanna do something crazy and use them in the arena? :P

Hee hee, nope, don't have to worry about that now! ^^

And a part of me really wants to do that, but let's be real, Freddy x Female Robin Emblem isn't exactly the most balanced. :P Two green, one colorless, one blue. And no dancing. I can definitely try it as an arena defense team though! And I'll use that team for other things too, you can bet on that!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Fredward looks so fly in his beach clothes.

lol, "Fredward" that one's new to me. XD I swear though, Frederick gets more nicknames than anyone, even in his own game! Frederick the Wary, Freddy Bear, and Frederickson are all a thing in Awakening...haha (though two of them are only in his supports with Robin. Freddy Bear for female, Frederickson for male).

I can imagine he's gotten more fangirls now from those clothes! He's a real hottie! <3 Screw Chrom or any other guy, the muscled butler knight is the real male eye candy of Awakening to me!

Edited by Anacybele

Thanks to the voting gauntlet, I had enough orbs for another pull and barracks expansion.  This was from the Tempest Trials banner.  This brings me to 237 total pulled units.

Spoiler

ryI7FMU.jpg

Well, that's a first!

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Lyn (+HP/-Spd): You should've switched with Hector.  34 Speed is unfortunate, but not the end of the world.  I'd rather have Defiant Atk, to bring her up to 35 base Atk, so she can kill things.  Will definitely need to run her with Hone/Spur Spd.
Alm (neutral): AWESOME!  He's losing half his default skills, since he can't truly leverage Windsweep.
Lon'qu (+Atk/-Def): I keep getting awesome Lon'qu.  I'm already training a +Atk/-HP one, though. Decisions. . .
Sully (+Spd/-Atk): Oh perfect, Alm appreciates Draw Back and Swordbreaker!
Saizo (+Res/-Spd): Maybe I'll give Poison Strike to Niles.  Or Rebecca.  Or just about anyone else who has issues killing things normally.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

-Spd is a great start. +Def is good, but Arc prefers +Atk. Pretty usable!

I've got a +Def/-HP Oboro, but I haven't pulled the trigger on raising her since a -HP results in her losing 4 as a 5 star. And that's too much of a hit to her bulk. If I want to pull Takumi, then I need to make sure Oboro is perfect.

From my fourth full pull, I finally got Kagero and a spare Odin to give my ursula blarblade. Also a +Atk-Def 3 star Palla.

Just did my fifth full pull, earning me my third 5 star from the summer banner. This round was 4 blue orbs and 1 red. Bizarrely similar to the 4 greens and 1 red where I pulled Tiki... 

Spoiler

Lilina (4*) +Spd/-Def. Hey, isn't this optimal if you don't want a knock off Sophia? I never pulled Henry or Roy, so I wouldn't have Raurraven or TA3 to pass to her regardless.

F!Corrin (4*) +Hp/-Atk This is my sixteenth F!Corrin since launch, far and away my most common unit. And I've given so many of my guys draconic aura that it's kind of funny. Shame that none of them have an optimal nature.

Florina (4*) +Spd/-Res

Subaki (3*) +Def/-Atk

Summer Robin (5*) +Hp/-Spd

Well alright! I'm very pleased to have half the seasonal units. Especially since I didn't have much preference for the options. I'll definitely try out these valor skills. Question: do they work on the unit holding the skill as well?

Errybody getting summer units and I'm here like '...spent 40 orbs and I still have all these 3*s' LOL.  Most notably, I pulled my 2304923482398th 3* Matthew today.

53 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

He's a lot more casual in these.

Yeah, I never thought he'd wear a hoodie. lol

Man, eclipse, I'm a bit jelly at that Alm. It's better than mine (-Atk). xP

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, mewyeon said:

Errybody getting summer units and I'm here like '...spent 40 orbs and I still have all these 3*s' LOL.  Most notably, I pulled my 2304923482398th 3* Matthew today.

*hugs* I'm with you. At 4.50% pity rate pulling only Greys. No Fred, no summer units, just Matthew, and the occasional Felicia ;~; At this rate a healer will probably come by and reset the rate back to 3%. 

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Thanks to the voting gauntlet, I had enough orbs for another pull and barracks expansion.  This was from the Tempest Trials banner.  This brings me to 237 total pulled units.

Hide contents

ryI7FMU.jpg

Well, that's a first!

For boons/banes:

Hide contents

Lyn (+HP/-Spd): You should've switched with Hector.  34 Speed is unfortunate, but not the end of the world.  I'd rather have Defiant Atk, to bring her up to 35 base Atk, so she can kill things.  Will definitely need to run her with Hone/Spur Spd.
Alm (neutral): AWESOME!  He's losing half his default skills, since he can't truly leverage Windsweep.
Lon'qu (+Atk/-Def): I keep getting awesome Lon'qu.  I'm already training a +Atk/-HP one, though. Decisions. . .
Saizo (+Res/-Spd): Maybe I'll give Poison Strike to Niles.  Or Rebecca.  Or just about anyone else who has issues killing things normally.

Damn, I'm jealous. I've spent about 250-270 orbs trying to get Alm (throughout his first banner and his recent banner) and failed to get him.

Well, I got a Neutral Summer Tiki, to replace my -Atk one.  I also got a 5* Tharja, but she's -Atk.  I have a 4* Tharja with a better nature, so I guess I could use her Tome to give to someone.  Although, I don't really have a Red tome user who'd really benefit from it.

This along with the Minerva I got earlier, so it's been a nice Pull day for me.

Well, I try to pull a Boey... All I got was: more Cherches and more Berukas... I'm kinda getting tired of them even if I actually like Cherche :(

3 hours ago, Gustavos said:

I've got a +Def/-HP Oboro, but I haven't pulled the trigger on raising her since a -HP results in her losing 4 as a 5 star. And that's too much of a hit to her bulk. If I want to pull Takumi, then I need to make sure Oboro is perfect.

My Oboro is -HP and she does fine, I give her the HP seal to help her, but she is fine even whitout it

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I never thought he'd wear a hoodie. lol

Man, eclipse, I'm a bit jelly at that Alm. It's better than mine (-Atk). xP

13 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Damn, I'm jealous. I've spent about 250-270 orbs trying to get Alm (throughout his first banner and his recent banner) and failed to get him.

I'm just glad Alm's got a usable boon/bane combo!  I think the rule is "good male red units, weird female ones".

I guess we're now Alm buddies, getting him on the Tempest banner XD;

What I find kind of interesting is that this is the first time in quite a while that I was pulling reds, and Alm was my first summon on my last session. The game just really wants me to have a lot of red swords.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hide contents

ryI7FMU.jpg

Well, that's a first!

For boons/banes:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm jealous. The nature is pretty bad, but you got a unit I desperately want and a unit I could really use both in one pool. Trials should be bearable after this.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hide contents

ryI7FMU.jpg

Well, that's a first!

For boons/banes:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm jealous. The nature is pretty bad, but you got a unit I desperately want and a unit I could really use both in one pool. Trials should be bearable after this.

7 minutes ago, Jedi said:

@Kirie was right, I'm good at pulling nonfocus 5's

I seem to have success Pulling units right after their focus ends.  I pulled a Roderick, but he's -Atk.

9 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I though the same thing about PoR right before Ike showed up, so there's still hope! They have to do a Magvel banner at some point.

To be fair though, I'm a little scared that they'll do a Magvel banner at soon, but don't include Lute or Marissa in it so I have to wait for a second Magvel banner...

To be honest, Marisa isn't likely to be on the first banner. I'm mostly confident on Tana because 'Magvel Royalty' is a good candidate, but the instant popularity becomes a factor, Tana drops.

And then Lute probably slips in. One of us is probably going to be satisfied.

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

If you do the Brash Assault thing, Speed ceases to matter so it's actually fine.

Probably one of my favorite pulls:

Spoiler

Lr9pvHz.png

Linde... appears to be all neutral? Is that even possible? I looked up her IVs, and she doesn't seem to have any boon/bane. She's just all neutral.

And that's my second 5 star Corrin. Funny, I still haven't pulled any 4 star Chrom, Caeda, or Catria.

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Linde... appears to be all neutral? Is that even possible? I looked up her IVs, and she doesn't seem to have any boon/bane. She's just all neutral.

Yes, it is possible. It is much rarer than non-neutral (obviously) but it can happen.