• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit the 5% Pity rate for the summer banner ;~~; At least they've been giving out lots of Orbs lately. 

Got a pretty decent IVed Saizo (+def/-res) and Jakob (-atk/+res). I've been thinking maybe, I'll build one of them if I don't ever draw one of the summer boys. I haven't built a debuff dagger unit before, and it seems fun to use one (Fred would still be best ._. .. please come home, I promise to cherish you like a precious precious seashell.)

Hit the 5% Pity rate for the summer banner ;~~; At least they've been giving out lots of Orbs lately. 

Got a pretty decent IVed Saizo (+def/-res) and Jakob (-atk/+res). I've been thinking maybe, I'll build one of them if I don't ever draw one of the summer boys. I haven't built a debuff dagger unit before, and it seems fun to use one (Fred would still be best ._. .. please come home, I promise to cherish you like a precious precious seashell.)

2 hours ago, komasa said:

I know whatchu mean.  I got my 234987239487th 3* Saizo again today and another 3* Zero

Edited by mewyeon

I feel this game is trying to tell me something but I'm not sure what it wants from me.

I'm pulling red on the Tempest Trials banner to get Alm (or Eirika, Eirika would be nice) but I get nothing but A! Tiki and Lon'qu. I'm pretty sure I have enough to get them to 4*+10 at this point, but I'm not particulary fond of either of them so I won't.

......I'm not even going to pretend I know how my luck with this game works anymore.

Spoiler

JLDDi9I.png

5* Minerva (+HP, -DEF), 4* Niles (+ATK, -DEF), 3* Donnel 150 feathers, 3* Arthur 150 feathers, 3* Cecilia 150 feathers; Ylissean Summer, 5*% = 3%

That's two straight pulls where I got a 5* when my 5*% was at its starting point of 3%. This time, the 5* was a duplicate though I suppose Minerva is better off being -DEF instead of -SPD not that it's a choice anymore since I already merged the -SPD into the -DEF. Getting a better 4* Niles (+ATK/-DEF to +HP/-DEF) was a nice bonus and I do believe he'll have a promotion to look forward to in the not-too-distant future.

So I pulled on the Summer banner recently. I got an -ATK +HP Summer Tiki and -ATK +SPD Titania. :/ Not sure if I'll roll for more when I get more orbs.

On the flipside I got a +SPD -HP Eldigan on the Fury banner although I was hoping to get Hinata for SI.

it finally happened..

214f5a9ad53c15b4a9775148914a88a3.png

i've had so many plans for units to put DC on, yet now i am so conflicted on who to put it on and if it's worth it in lieu of other A skills.. he is -Atk, +Def mm.

With the orbs from the A&C event I got to do a pull. It was a good day.

Spoiler
uQnMwUDWfj4akdXMCBJlJg7PuL4AcV9HVRMwcWKUEGXQmba8D7faQkpaUnB1UREdnd7x2FguaXwk59qylNkBPT7GP9C24N0dQseakciaS-sRMb1R8M-g_zTivOB4ELtrZAwObWbV9wynr_b3zNyUN8Rq0n5CHXwsDPpIMxslPLv_ADDPtFtOLR1KykMuC4jA6JrUt2QLodoQwcla6pawVFJS80qZIIrtuZWZ-w2_iKerUXf0sq_r1cBH7VciwNdlKPPD7rYrhJyrKDnD9__wwPbwVEc0noOK0zqNGt8FajpHUzouYntFhzgbzu2ZjQ-V-9CdzAX0M-3jqwD1O6We8V1htzOxNzk-tIg1kM--CLvoEunC0_ndAX82GgNq1gGtJSkMmEWzh7MxZzNZuoaDIXOM3A1GOM0EM9JXn1iF253BA1GyNVCZ4Xr3mXd9sIF_9Y005GSCitgzFNW9SZInJtowgM_cUzclT3QhPOHw4dL7sjbwDAMdMSj1MpEMswuUTkgh9ow_QD3IuWdLCsw_VywmWIBlowOw3-8YAtoxHeDkhlI4-iUYioNgyz7__yITBbKNit5mLP1wbUfJxo6FYzLFcQZymoNt-U3V1N2ydxgDLplTV2h0ilBC4A=w535-h951-no

Beach boy Gaius is Att+/Def-, Jorge is Att+/Hp-, and Kagero is Att+/Def-. I almost pulled out after seeing 3 greys.

4 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

With the orbs from the A&C event I got to do a pull. It was a good day.

Hide contents

Beach boy Gaius is Att+/Def-

I am craving one of those.  +spd would also be nice too but man, that makes him even better than Bride!Cordelia.  A lot of people would disagree with me, but due to his abillity to quad (and luna), I really think his full potential is better than Bride!Cordelia's full potential.  Anyone with enough speed to not get Quad'd and Luna'd will die because they won't have enough def.  Additionally, he somehow manages to have quite a high res.  He's only really weak to nocolor physical units because he should be able to kill most infantry units before they get close enough to him.

Seriously?! AGAIN?!

fKWW1Rn.png

I just got her on the summer banner... then I switch to the tempest banner and thinking I got a Mae when I hear those 5 stars, It's her again, she's following me!!!! It's a sign. I think I'm going to save up my orbs and slurge at the end of the month. On the summer banner if the next one up isn't worthwhile. That's 2 five stars in two summons, and it's the same one. What are the odds of that even? She's +RES/-HP this time so she's a merge unless someone wants a Silver Lance+. Probably not. The tradition of getting two of the same *5 continues. This'll be my third +1 five star. Neato.

Oh yeah and there's this guy.

x0grgPi.png

First time pull. Uninterested in him as he's pretty boring, but it's always nice to see a fresh face. +DEF/-HP by the looks of it.

Laslow decide to troll me. After making the last Tempest map difficult, he showed up in 3 and 4* for the two reds I have for my summon...

Spoiler

Well, I don't mind, because I got 5* Faye just after ! Yesss !!!

-Atk +Res (thanks @Rezzy XD) but playable for what I wanted to do with her. I have such luck actually with this game...

Rolled for Alm's banner once again

3* Lon'qu

4* Henry

5* Roy

Seriously? That is my third 5* Roy, and all of them have appeared when I was rolling for Alm.  It's one thing to get a different 5* from the one you're looking for, but the same 5* three different times while rolling for one character?! Seriously?!?

45 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Laslow decide to troll me. After making the last Tempest map difficult, he showed up in 3 and 4* for the two reds I have for my summon...

Hide contents

Well, I don't mind, because I got 5* Faye just after ! Yesss !!!

-Atk +Res (thanks @Rezzy XD) but playable for what I wanted to do with her. I have such luck actually with this game...

Hey, I got a - Atk Faye, too.  I actually got a better one just recently, but she's untrained.

17 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Rolled for Alm's banner once again

3* Lon'qu

4* Henry

5* Roy

Seriously? That is my third 5* Roy, and all of them have appeared when I was rolling for Alm.  It's one thing to get a different 5* from the one you're looking for, but the same 5* three different times while rolling for one character?! Seriously?!?

I know your pain. I got two 5* Cordelia when I was rolling for the bride or... I don't remember the other. But nonetheless, that's great for destroy our rate...

In the good side, you got some Triangle Adept skills for inheritance. XD

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, I got a - Atk Faye, too.  I actually got a better one just recently, but she's untrained.

Uh that's cool. I can always hope getting another +Res  Faye, but... it's going to be difficult.

I keep lying to myself and saying I won't pull. I got up to 13 orbs and decided that would be enough to scavenge blue orbs from one session for Lukas's banner. It's really rare for me to get more than 3 of the same color orb in one session. I get one blue orb. 

And Clair. This happened to me on the first gauntlet banner. I told myself that if I pulled reds for Leo, I'd get Chrom instead. I was right. XD Lukas still evades me. Clair isn't new, but I guess 5 stars is nice. She's +RES -DEF. I have a 4 star one that's +SPD...but I'm actually really liking the 36 RES... I may give her Fury too. Iceberg or Glacies will REALLY hurt. That 36 neutral SPD isn't bad either. Sure, her ATK isn't great, but the Silver Lance+ is powerful enough to at least get her over 40 ATK. (With Fury she'll be running 37/44/39/24/39. And a buff from Palla will REALLY help...maybe I'll finally promote her to 5 stars...) And considering most of my fliers have really low RES, this is a pleasant surprise even if it isn't the Lukas I was hoping for. 

Now will I actually save my orbs? 

Spoiler

No. I am a weak-willed potato.

On the 10th try on the Ylissian Summer characters and still have not seen a single one of them. I never got any of the Easter or Bride themed characters, looking like it will be the same for this one. I have the worst luck with these things, lol. Its tempted me to buy orbs, but everytime I look its way too expensive. $6 for 10 orbs is a little too much imo, at least for not how fast they go. 10 isnt even a full round of summons.

Got my second Klein.  Man, he is just the best fodder...

He's also pretty good, but he all my other units want to eat him so I'll probably never build one.

Saving him for if I get a good Summer!Gaius.

Edited by Lushen

15 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Just... Fuck off, Roy. Fuck off.

So that's where all of my Triangle Adept fodder is going!

I'm stockpiling orbs to try pulling for Genny again since I couldn't get her last time.

1 hour ago, Tolvir said:

On the 10th try on the Ylissian Summer characters and still have not seen a single one of them. I never got any of the Easter or Bride themed characters, looking like it will be the same for this one. I have the worst luck with these things, lol. Its tempted me to buy orbs, but everytime I look its way too expensive. $6 for 10 orbs is a little too much imo, at least for not how fast they go. 10 isnt even a full round of summons.

Instead of buying the next Fire Emblem game, you can spend $39.99 for 75 Orbs.

29 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

So that's where all of my Triangle Adept fodder is going!

I'm stockpiling orbs to try pulling for Genny again since I couldn't get her last time.

Please, take some Roys away from my future pulls. I have a 5* 40+2 version of him now.

Edited by Levin's Scarf