• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Pity rate broken by 5* Abel. He's +Spd -Def. BLEH.

That's pretty good actually.  With Hone Cavalry, he can double stuff with a Brave Lance.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's pretty good actually.  With Hone Cavalry, he can double stuff with a Brave Lance.

Yeah but he's Abel.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A just reward for a waifu-hoarder.

That ain't a waifu...

41 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That ain't a waifu...

Precisely.

I wonder whether there will be a new character banner in the second half of July. I like Draconic Aura as much as the next guy, but maybe there can be even better blues.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Precisely.

I wonder whether there will be a new character banner in the second half of July. I like Draconic Aura as much as the next guy, but maybe there can be even better blues.

There will be a banner with Tana in it but I'll steal her from you.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

...I don't know whether to be grateful for the competition or annoyed I've got competition.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Like I’m surprised. Also it’s @phineas81707 who’s after her, not me. From the Sacred Stones girls I prefer Marisa, Lute, and Syrene.

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...I don't know whether to be grateful for the competition or annoyed I've got competition.

I actually like Tana. Be prepared for the worst.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Like I’m surprised. Also it’s @phineas81707 who’s after her, not me. From the Sacred Stones girls I prefer Marisa, Lute, and Syrene.

Really, Syrene? I haven't actually read anything about her because I benched her immediately lol.

I'll steal Marisa and Lute, then. You don't have Katarina, you won't have the other purple haired mage.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

As if I won't be.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Really, Syrene? I haven't actually read anything about her because I benched her immediately lol.

...I'm ashamed to admit that, as a fan of both Magvel and pegasus knights, that I'm hardly better informed. I think I've read her supports, once... I ship her with Gilliam for reasons... she's old childhood friends with Kyle, I think...

I used up my 46 orb stockpile and then some on the new Hone Atk banner, aiming for either Corrin or Sanaki.  I didn't get either, or any 5*s for that matter, but I got something better (for me, anyway)

xaEykrq.png

A +Atk/-Hp Caeda!  -Res would have been ideal of course, but I'm not counting on getting this lucky again.  Still unsure how to build her -- both the Brave and Wo Dao sets seem good.  Either way, she's jumping up to first in line for my next 5* promotion. 

Edited by DLNarshen

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

A +Atk/-Hp Caeda!  +Res would have been ideal of course, but I'm not counting on getting this lucky again.  Still unsure how to build her -- both the Brave and Wo Dao sets seem good.  Either way, she's jumping up to first in line for my next 5* promotion. 

I got a +atk/-def Caeda which I think is a great IV.  I don't think she'll ever be anything spectacular, but she's ok.  For +ak, I'd say quadstrike with L&D because she'll be able to quad anything at or below 32 speed before buffs.  She won't be the best at killing infantry but she should be able to take out anything 2rng with some flier buffs.

So I decided to just do a full pull on the TT banner, because I really want a 5* out of it and be done with it. So I got:

- 3* Donnel

- 3* Barst

- 3* M!Robin

- 3* Subaki

- 3* Stahl

Literally nothing I wanted. No 5*, no new units, no SI fodder I needed. Pity percentage is not at 4%, I'm really hoping I get a 5* soon so I can start stockpiling orbs again...

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'll steal Marisa and Lute, then. You don't have Katarina, you won't have the other purple haired mage.

Would you at least be so kind as to stick to stealing Vax's Marisas and Lutes?

23 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Would you at least be so kind as to stick to stealing Vax's Marisas and Lutes?

I don't make promises I can't keep...

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I am. I have no idea who or what these things are, but I am.

The one on the right is a Pokemon... with a long ass name I can't remember.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The one on the right is a Pokemon... with a long ass name I can't remember.

Pyukumuku.

This isn't FFtF, though, you guys. xP

Anyway, I haven't done any pulls since I got Summer Female Robin. Even though it's tempting simply for some skill fodder. I want to save orbs for CYL or more Tellius and stuff. :P

Got impatient and did a YOLO pull for Summer Gaius yet the game continues to troll by only giving me summoning sessions with 0 to 1 colourless orbs. The latest summoning session had only red and blue orbs so I picked a red orb as there is no red focus summon banner so less chance of a 5* breaking the rate and who did I get?...

Spoiler

...I got the tomato lover Leo! He's +res/-spd which is pretty decent but I probably won't start training him till after the Tempest Trials are over.
I'm a little sad he broke my 5* rate as I was hoping to hunt for Faye after for Firesweep Bow but I'm also happy as he is my first 5* red mage, he's cavalry and we all know that Horse Emblem is OP

463Esen.jpg